Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

P411 Question

10 posts in this topic

How easy is it for providers to accidentally access your P411 profile?

If I have an unexpected visit to my profile by a provider with whom I have an "OK", but I have not seen for a while, what conclusion should I draw?

One of the first PM's I received on this site suggested that "the girls talk." Do providers share information on "who-is-seeing-whom" outside of the normal reference process?

Just curious. This is still a fascinating new world to me.

Providers often go through their old Okays or History on P411, and might click on your profile when doing so.

I wouldn't get too worked up about it.

She might be checking to see if she remembered to give you an ok, or looking to remember you for a reference. There is an option to send a reference request to previous providers who gave an ok. Like Gina said, I'm sure it was harmless. :)

I can but echo Gina & Holly's lack of concern.

How often do you look at the profiles of YL you've seen? I do it on occasion to bask in the memories.

Besides, there shouldn't be anything compromising in your profile.

Is there?

Edited by Bit Banger
Format

If you used the p411 system to request an appt from another lady...she may simply have been approached for a reference..and was refreshing her memory. That's all. I wouldn't be bothered by it. Remember...an " ok" simply means that most likely the provider has seen you and she is still living and breathing... Some have learned the hard lesson that taking an "'ok" as is..without further screening is not always safe or prudent. P411 is a wonderful tool ...for reference expediting...an " ok" by one provider can simply mean a guy paid and she was not arrested..not necessarily a nice or sweet client..or someone she would see again.

If you used the p411 system to request an appt from another lady...she may simply have been approached for a reference..and was refreshing her memory. That's all. I wouldn't be bothered by it. Remember...an " ok" simply means that most likely the provider has seen you and she is still living and breathing... Some have learned the hard lesson that taking an "'ok" as is..without further screening is not always safe or prudent. P411 is a wonderful tool ...for reference expediting...an " ok" by one provider can simply mean a guy paid and she was not arrested..not necessarily a nice or sweet client..or someone she would see again.

The only time I will okay a guy is if I would keep seeing him and that means he is clean, respectful and someone I can click with. And that "okay" is really how he was with me and I have no clue what he might do with someone else.

The only time I will okay a guy is if I would keep seeing him and that means he is clean, respectful and someone I can click with. And that "okay" is really how he was with me and I have no clue what he might do with someone else.

I would think this is beyond the scope of an "OK".

Clean, respectful - fine

Click? - going too far

Just as often check "recommend", but perhaps not "would see again". This would indicate that she's legitimate, clean, etc. but not my cup of tea.

This happens to me too, from time to time, without explanation. I like to tell myself that the provider just wants to check me out because she had such a great time with me.

BTW, on the fantasy planet where I live, the sky color is purple.

This happens to me too, from time to time, without explanation. I like to tell myself that the provider just wants to check me out because she had such a great time with me.

BTW, on the fantasy planet where I live, the sky color is purple.

<audible snort>

+1... and I've booked again, just 'cause of that