Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juanduh

reviews

7 posts in this topic

Is it just me, or I am I the only one reading the reviews to find the terrible, rip off, and not good. With the bastardization of fantastic I think it gives me a better picture

Nope, not just you. I learn from the mistakes of others.

Thank you, "others!"

Fantastic, very good, means pretty much the same to me. I look for the activities enjoyed. Also check the P411 profiles.

There's a number of ladies on P411 that pique my interest, but are not reviewed. One of these days I may work up the courage..........

The terribles are the most fun to read. I think everyone goes straight to those. However, they are all "fantasy" reviews, so even the bad stuff doesn't really happen. I'm not sure why someone would fantasize about terrible hooker experiences, but there you go. :P

Nope, not just you. I learn from the mistakes of others.

Thank you, "others!"

Fantastic, very good, means pretty much the same to me. I look for the activities enjoyed. Also check the P411 profiles.

There's a number of ladies on P411 that pique my interest, but are not reviewed. One of these days I may work up the courage..........

I've seen 2 providers on p411 without reviews. One I have seen a couple of times, and will see again in the future. The other wasv decent to, but I am on the fence about seeing her again, but she was on par with most providers I have seen. Enjoyed my time, but nothing out of the ordinary to bring me back, but nothing bad to turn me away either.

Is it just me, or I am I the only one reading the reviews to find the terrible, rip off, and not good. With the bastardization of fantastic I think it gives me a better picture
If you look at most of those highlighted above, you'll usually see something like, "well, I was perusing BP..." Not always, but the majority are.

What I do think that gets overlooked in Reviews is Would I see this ASP again & Do I recommend this ASP? The reason is I've seen a few I didn't click with that I won't see again, but maybe I would recommend to others just b/c we didn't hit it off.

I've seen a few I didn't click with that I won't see again, but maybe I would recommend to others just b/c we didn't hit it off.

Very good point.

Read the reviews if I am considering a lady, have read alot of the terrible or rip off reviews, what truly amazes me is you look at all the ladies reviews and there are alot more terrible reviews sometimes. :confused: