Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guiltypleasures007

411 on Winnie..

11 posts in this topic

There are also reviews on ECCIE in the link you listed? What is the problem dear?Unless you have another intention?

No problem holly, none at all! But life has taught me when it looks too good to be true, that's usually the case! Lol...

No problem at all! She's just so stunning it looks too good to be true!! Appears CA based and visiting. May just have to give it a shot!!

Edited by Mace

Well, guessing the photos are fake because, 1) almost all Asian provider photos are fake 2) water marks for some website on them.

If the main criteria for a visit is the photos, better get a better grip on reality. Lots of ads out there are stolen photos, so, there will always be a very good chance that the girl behind the door will not look like the photos. And even real photos might be a decade old and a couple of decades of pounds bigger, but if they have good reviews, probably still will have a good time,

Well, guessing the photos are fake because, 1) almost all Asian provider photos are fake 2) water marks for some website on them.

If the main criteria for a visit is the photos, better get a better grip on reality. Lots of ads out there are stolen photos, so, there will always be a very good chance that the girl behind the door will not look like the photos. And even real photos might be a decade old and a couple of decades of pounds bigger, but if they have good reviews, probably still will have a good time,

That girl is a flat-out knockout pin-up queen. The chances of photo accuracy on those is about 2%.

That girl is a flat-out knockout pin-up queen. The chances of photo accuracy on those is about 2%.

OP, just read the ECCIE reviews. They pretty much consistently say that the pics look like her but she's fatter.

They do look very airbrushed around the belly.

I think johns are either incredibly gullible or just in a state of denial when it comes to some of the providers' pictures. In fact, I said almost this exact same statement in another thread:

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38517

I've encountered ads where the picture is clearly NOT the girl in the ad, yet johns who claim to have seen the girl in question assert that they are.

I'm just going to say that I think the OP is correct in his suspicion.

....and it never ceases to amuse me whenever an ad says "My pictures are real".

Well... umm... of course they are "real". It's just that they happen to be of someone else.

She has just gotten two fantastic reviews put up. Nothing said about fake pics.

She has just gotten two fantastic reviews put up. Nothing said about fake pics.

Met her tonight while visiting the friend she is traveling with. She's a babe! That's definitely her face and hair. She was wearing tights and a trim top but looked like a nice package underneath. She's got over 20 good reviews on ECCIE.