guyinaurora

Anal

40 posts in this topic

Hi all

I really would love to do anal once never have

how mqny providers out there like it and offer it

as a service and any advice on the way to do it

with out hurting the person im with ?

If you go to the review section for colorado, and do a search for 'greek', you'll find the ladies that offer this service.

As to technique, just tell the lady this is your first time. She'll know what to do. Be gentle. Enjoy.

Man, you are walking into a blender with this inquiry. I will politely advise that you go to the review section and type in "Greek" -- plenty of ladies offer the service you request, and they will let you know how to do it right.

The reviews are great for giving you an idea of who offers the service but I think there is a big difference in a provider that will do it and one that actually likes it. It's not really my thing but have done it with a few providers. Only one time was really memorable and she was someone that enjoyed that particular activity. I would let you know who it was but she is no longer providing. Hopefully one of the other guys can PM you with some names of ladies that actually enjoy it.

Just saw zoey portland and would highly recommend her for that.

Tongue fuck and rim her ass for about 10 minutes, or use a toy. I prefer the tongue. Put plenty of lube on your dick. Slide it in very slowly. Start very slowly. Don't start ramming away for at least 5-10 minutes. Anal is generally a slower, longer thrusting motion than fucking a pussy.

For me, anal is the most intimate and intense of all sexual activities, and the closest I can get to being "one" with my partner. I always get disappointed if it's not on the menu. I have never paid extra for it. When in doubt, just ask if she'll do it. You might get a nice surprise. Some women have just come out and asked me to do it. "Will you fuck my ass?" or "I do anal" is music to my ears!

It's also nice to receive! Whole other subject.

any advice on the way to do it

with out hurting the person im with ?

If a woman knows she will be performing anal sex, she should allow herself at least one hour prep time before hand. Start with an enema and clean it out. Get yourself a nice set of four or five anal trainers. After you have done the enema, start with the smallest trainer plug, leaving each one in for about 15 min. gradually moving up in size as your anus acclimates to them. Leave the largest trainer plug in your anus until your partner is ready for penetration. This will make for a much more comfortable introduction for the lady. Have fun!

0.jpg

The reviews are great for giving you an idea of who offers the service but I think there is a big difference in a provider that will do it and one that actually likes it. It's not really my thing but have done it with a few providers. Only one time was really memorable and she was someone that enjoyed that particular activity. I would let you know who it was but she is no longer providing. Hopefully one of the other guys can PM you with some names of ladies that actually enjoy it.

Copy me with the list :-)

Like I said you can't go wrong with zoey. She loves anal play. The best experience I've had.

haha, a new category

Greek or Explosive Greek(must specify prior to session)

or

Greek or Greeeeeek!

Beginner's Guide To Awesome Anal Sex

Greek is amazing and you should have no problem finding a lady that enjoys it ;)

Just curious... are you speaking strictly about this industry or are you referring to all women in general?

While I certainly cannot speak about the women in this business, as far as women in "the real word" are concerned, I'd have to respectfully disagree with you. Virtually every woman I've ever talked to about this topic has cringed in sheer disgust/horror at just the very mention of it.

Maybe it's just the women that happen to be in my social circles... I dunno.

Why would I be talking about civvies? Seeing as this is a P4P board and the OP inquired about providers offering Greek, I was referring to ladies of pleasure who enjoy it. Civvie women are a non-factor in regards to his question.

Why would I be talking about civvies? Seeing as this is a P4P board and the OP inquired about providers offering Greek, I was referring to ladies of pleasure who enjoy it. Civvie women are a non-factor in regards to his question.

Retract those claws, kitten! I was simply asking for clarification and nothing more. Besides, "ladies of pleasure" were at one point "civvie women". So statistically speaking, if a certain percentage of those women do not enjoy this particular activity, then one could make the case that a proportionate number of those women in this industry would also have an aversion to it. I'm no statistician (far from it) but wouldn't it all be relative? Although I'm sure that there are indeed women who do enjoy it, I don't know that there are "plenty" who do. At best, they might "enjoy" it (for the right price, of course). And at worst, they might be willing to tolerate it (again, for the right price).Take the $$$ out of the equation and I'd bet the number who legitimately enjoy it declines. Your original response makes it sound as if the ladies are lining up, bending over and eagerly spreading their butt cheeks apart.

Googles, I've run into far more "civvies" who enjoy it than ASP's. Even my wife has occasionally opened that door to me...

Googles, I've run into far more "civvies" who enjoy it than ASP's. Even my wife has occasionally opened that door to me...

Then you are a lucky man with an open-minded wife. More power to ya! ;)

I'm going with his response as well. My late wife had a bizarre love of it, as in once a week and during "that" time as well (yay for me, lol!!!). My first wife, whom we got married FAR too young, was a bit of a prude but for a brief period she even really got into it after some other backdoor play that opened her mind to the idea.

A lot of it is trust, patience and respecting boundaries as well. I hate the horror stories I hear from guys who "slipped" (sorry, no...SMH) or from rookies that don't have a fucking clue as to what they are doing back there. However as you point out, a lot of women just don't like it or have a number of objections to it. Figure in the number of guys that have made that experience so negative for them, it's not a big surprise.

I personally am not into the degrading aspect of it. I find it to be a very intimate and erotic act and I make sure to not abuse that trust she puts in me when we're doing that. I actually want it to feel good and for her to enjoy it. I had another girlfriend that said she wanted to do me first and well...long story short...she ended up liking it as well (and I surprised her in the process).

Very well said, AuroraMike. And I couldn't agree with you more... +1 :cool:

By the way, for whatever it's worth... my deepest condolences on the untimely passing of your wife.

Enjoyed it long before I became a "woman of pleasure" and that time of the month is off the charts mind blowing.

Enjoyed it long before I became a "woman of pleasure" and that time of the month is off the charts mind blowing.

Lola... where have you been all my life?! lol ;)

Tips For Anal Vigins & Novices

Do not treat the ass like the pussy. With the pussy, you can thrust in and out and re-enter easy. You can NOT do this with the ass. You must enter slowly, then pick up the pace once the ass conforms around you and loosens up. Once you're in the ass, stay deep in there as you thrust. So stay close to her as you thrust deeply, and only pull back a little, (about half the length of your cock) then go foward deeply again. This motion will feel the best for her.

Trying to pull your cock all the way back to the entrance, feels uncomfortable and can easily lead to you slipping all the way out and you must once again stop (add a bit more lube) and then slowly reenter as you did in the beginning. Trying to immediately re-enter quickly hurts her because you must allow the ass to slowly open up again, unlike the pussy which is made to be entered and will already be naturally wet. The vagina also stretches and deepens with arousal to allow this.     

Also, the ass can take the cock length and thrusts but putting all your weight on the person and thrusting in her while forcing her to try to take more than your cock WITH your body weight will lead to her ripping and extreme pain, unlike the pussy on the other hand, which can take your cock and weight a bit more easily and comfortably.

The ass is honestly an exit and ripping someone's ass open by putting all your weight on them, on top of your thrusts, will lead to that individual having to get stitches, which doesn't sound fun tbh.     

Dont forget to use LOTS of Lube. Silcone works best as it lasts longer.....anal desensitizer is great as well for beginners. So is Rush.....     

Have her use a plug for at least 20 min beforehand to stretch her ass first. (Silicone flared plugs are the most comfortable compared to the metal ones). If she doesn't do Greek frequently and daily, this is a must. Or else you will probably run into issues or not be able to enter at all, or it may cause her pain trying to enter without streching first....its like trying to do splits without stretching and practice....     

Using a plug beforehand also helps prep and draws anything in there to the entrance to allow it to exit before activities.. .sort of like a suction and a faster , easier, less messier option compared to flushing it out......     

Also once you finish, do not continue thrusting or you might risk losing the cover as you shrink. The ass has as tendency to suck things in, hence the design shape on plugs being larger on the bottom part that remains outside of the body. Once you finish, let your partner know. Grab the end of the Condom to secure it, then SLOWLY pull out. I recommend grabbing a rag to place between yall before you pull out, to ensure if there is a little mess, (which is to be expected and can sometimes happen) it will be contained and make clean up a breeze.

Attempting to just yank yourself out of her ass quickly when your finished will be uncomfortable for her and may even hurt. It can also cause the cover to be ripped off and even leak in her or on her.     

Also another thing that is real helpful to use is a an anal Lube Plunger to deliver your Lube straight into the ass before insertion.

There's also these toys are dual action G-Spot / P-Spot hitters. So men and woman can both enjoy this bad boy. If you type "NJOY METAL WAND" you can shop and buy this online for a great price. I can attest that it has solely made me cum very intensely and quickly by just rubbing this and strokin my g-spot.

An amazing friend of mine, introduced me to this when I was just a novice in the anal arts. He had his own toy and showed me how amazingly easy it was to get myself off vaginally, with no clitoral stimulation. He of course fancied it himself for a great prostate induced release.

I have driven an hour drive to a "friends" place before with a plug in, with no issues. Just so that I can be prepared and ready for action once I got there. I do not recommend or advise wearing a plug to a comedy show though. Laughing with a plug in is the easiest and fastest way to have that plug exit swiftly !!! Lol

An important fact that I almost forgot to list: ALWAYS clean off and switch covers after anal before going back to that sweet kitty. You don't want to risk throwing off a girls PH now do ya?!...(Failing to do so, might lead to a BV infection. And NOBODY wants that)..... #SafetyFirst

I can honestly say that since I've  been training my ass, for quite some time, I've been able to handle everyone that has ever knocked on my sweet back door, easy as pie.

I've definitely been trained by the best of the best! When I first started my anal adventures, my friend who has quite the Greek fetish, showed me how to be able to take em, bigger and bigger, each visit. With a slightly bigger and heavier plug, to insert in me, each time we met.     

Now I'm not considering myself "eXXXpert" level by no means....and when I say that, let's just say, I've seen people take fists up to the elbow in their ass and make the biggest of toys dissappear like Houdini.....

I prefer a cock, once it's in my ass, to stay as deep as he possibly can while he's strokin me down, til he cums and fills me up with joy!!!! I've definitely came during anal plenty of times. Especially with my wand pressed against my clit as he stretches my tight hole. But using a guy's tongue instead of a plug, to stretch me out before the gaping begins, made me cum the hardest, if I must admit.     

AND for guys who may be on the especially smaller side, the bigger a girls booty is and the smaller you are, entrance and execution start to become a bit.....of an issue....so smaller guys (under 3in) Please take this into consideration, especially if you like big butts (and you cannot lie!)......

Smaller guys (3inches or smaller) have a greater chance of accidently slipping out, on that back stroke as well. So try to remember, to stay as close as you can to that ass, get up on it, if you may, lightly grasp her by her hips and thighs, and try to stay as deep as you can and try to not pull back much, on that back stroke, while you're inside.     

One last very important thing though, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT, use any kind of tingling or warming lube for anal !!! Worst decision you could make ever lol !!!  

Hope this makes sense and helps anyone who has been wanting to take the plung and try anal for the first time.  

Edited by Deja Dinero