guyinaurora

Anal

40 posts in this topic

Fleet is a good product to use if you anticipate this  activity. 

My experience is that there are generally four group of companions regarding greek:

1. Those who absolutely will not participate

2. Those who will allow it

3. Those who enjoy it

4. Those who crave/demand it

Happy to share my very short list of those in categories 3-4 via DM.

• Checking the reviews is best for this topic.  In regards to finding a lady that loves anal ! P411 allows the ladies to note their Greek Goddess status! The new laws with human trafficking and when Back Page went down it really changed dynamics for us and our  ability to advertise.  Silly how we take one step forward and then we scramble to gain footing through something so natural and beautiful .

• I am not just making reference to anal. Just one of those days you want to scream something crazy!  Have a nice evening people! 😂  
Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

13 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:
  •  P411 allows the ladies to note their Greek Goddess status! 

Curious about where that can be done on P411. I don't see anything like that. I know private delights allows you to have a "no" list, but PD doesn't seem to be as active out here as it is in Vegas or LA.

I've considered just straight up adding a menu to my website because I hate doing anything upsell-y or discussing $ in person. I want everyone to know exactly what to expect going in to our date, but obviously there are major issues with posting a menu. So I go back and forth on it. There are also benefits IMO to discussing things like greek ahead of time in order to properly prep, but again it can feel sketchy to discuss these things. I've also considered just having it be something only for return clients, that way we can discuss during or after our first date. So frustrating that there don't seem to be great options.

10 hours ago, EllaB said:

. I've also considered just having it be something only for return clients, that way we can discuss during or after our first date.

I’ve seen several ladies who used this option.  In addition to the safety of having a ‘verified’ client, it lets you gauge the attitude & other characteristics of the client which might be important for this activity.

16 hours ago, EllaB said:

Curious about where that can be done on P411. I don't see anything like that. I know private delights allows you to have a "no" list, but PD doesn't seem to be as active out here as it is in Vegas or LA.

I've considered just straight up adding a menu to my website because I hate doing anything upsell-y or discussing $ in person. I want everyone to know exactly what to expect going in to our date, but obviously there are major issues with posting a menu. So I go back and forth on it. There are also benefits IMO to discussing things like greek ahead of time in order to properly prep, but again it can feel sketchy to discuss these things. I've also considered just having it be something only for return clients, that way we can discuss during or after our first date. So frustrating that there don't seem to be great options.

If I'm not mistaken there under other details on P411 there used to be "Greek Goodess". That detail item option no longer exists 

A list of what you are willing to provide to perspective clients. I think one of the ladies could provide pictured to share with you. I can try later on today if you still need help? 

I now can’t see where it is posted on P411? It used to be posted as one of the check list items that you could click under your profile on P411. I guess  if it is posted in your TOB reviews? We can use that. Things have changed on many of these websites and not for the better. Just makes you feel repressed. I am defiantly not happy about many of the changes! 🥺

It hasn’t been an option in years. Or at least hasn’t been in the description since at least SESTA and that was 5yrs ago now. 

On 2/3/2024 at 10:41 PM, Bit Banger said:

I’ve seen several ladies who used this option.  In addition to the safety of having a ‘verified’ client, it lets you gauge the attitude & other characteristics of the client which might be important for this activity.

Totally- so many factors at play for this activity. Maybe that's the way to go. I had just added a lil menu to my site, but it's literally been up for like 48 hours and I've felt so stressed about it. lol. I think I'll go remove it now. Maybe make a password protected page for existing clients. 🤔