Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skater

Playa del Carmen

20 posts in this topic

I've been to Mexico before, but it wasn't until I was in Playa a month ago that I became aware prostitution is legal there. There is a brothel in town, I think it was the pleasure palace. Very clean place, somewhat reasonable prices. I went there three separate times. I had two threesomes and one solo girl. The first threesome was just so so, but the other two visits were great. Then, I discovered Chili Willies, a strip club/brothel just off the main highway. All the dancers are hookers and they have a small motel like building out back with rooms. Girls cost $200 an hour plus 70 for the room. I went there twice. The first night I had one solo girl, and one threesome. Just like the pleasure palace, the first girl was just ok. The threesome was incredible. I went back two nights later and the last girl was probably one of the best I've ever had.

You had to speak Spanish to get the most out of the time and all of sudden the four years of Spanish I took in high school started coming back, and fast! I saw a few Americans who spoke no Spanish and they looked a bit foolish.

I was like a kid in a candy shop at Chilli Willies. My head looked like Linda Blair in the exorcist, spinning around while surrounded by about 50 women all of whom wanted to fuck me. They try to screw you on the overpriced drinks and get you drunk, but I don't drink so that wasn't an issue for me. The staff was actually very nice to me, from the lady who sold table dance tickets (full contact table dances btw) to the servers who found out what I liked and proceeded to bring me girl after girl for my review.

I'm going back in a little over a month. My favorite dancer/hooker said I could have her outside the club for $400 a day.

Dreams do come true!

....Girls cost $200 an hour plus 70 for the room......

I hope "200" is 200 pesos. If it's 200 USD per hour, that's too pricey. For 200 USD, you should be able to get them for the whole night, do your laundry and cook for you!

Alright, thx....

I've been thinking about making a few out of country trips, I'll keep this in mind. I really want to go to Thailand though:

They are so beautiful though, at least I think they are.

It's my understanding that prostitution is not legal in Mexico, per se, but merely tolerated in certain areas (zonas) such as in the areas you mentioned.

It's been my experience that prices range from $20US for a ten minute quickie with a streetlight madonna (looks 2-4) in a $7 flophouse, to $200US an hour high-end call girl (6-8 range) in metro and resort areas. The ficherias pushing overpriced drinks in strip bars are generally $60-$80US.

If you do decide to go Thai, make sure you check out the Fishtank in Bangkok. It's same as the Mechico monger scene but on steroids. LOL

Edited by Nightrain
Classified information redacted.

Thanks, I'm going in September probably. If I spend my money wisely and work hard I'll have almost 6-7 grand by then, that is if I can cut my state-side habits down to a reasonable level. I might go earlier for a short trip, like a long weekend or something, but scheduling anything longer is a little difficult with work.

I can't believe it's called "Playa" as it sounds like "Player".

Wasn't it always named that?

Good catch. As you're well aware, languages evolve and add new words that sometimes begin as slang but become part of the lexicon over time. Spanish language speakers added the word "playa" to their language in the late '80's. The use of the word was a shrewd marketing ploy on the part of the Mexican National Tourism Council, honoring north American street pimps and at the same time marketing to middle aged white males who "wannabe." Today, Playa is used all over Latin America and signifies your playground away from home to the knowledgeable traveler.

Good catch. As you're well aware, languages evolve and add new words that sometimes begin as slang but become part of the lexicon over time. Spanish language speakers added the word "playa" to their language in the late '80's. The use of the word was a shrewd marketing ploy on the part of the Mexican National Tourism Council, honoring north American street pimps and at the same time marketing to middle aged white males who "wannabe." Today, Playa is used all over Latin America and signifies your playground away from home to the knowledgeable traveler.

Bullshit.

The word playa is Spanish for beach, and has been in use since the 1850's.

Check the 3rd definition down...

And Playa del Carmen has was founded in 1937, a little early for the "playas" slang transition.

A little history for ya

Edited by MrReindeer
Science! And spacing.

Ya know, RD, I think HM just forgot to enclose his post with {sarcasm} for the humor challenged. :P

Bullshit.

I think Happymon was being facetious.

I'm surprised that anyone would spend traveling money (usually $500 or more, for a round trip plus hotel) just to spend another $200 to get laid.

I do it here for a lot less. :P

Ya know, RD, I think HM just forgot to enclose his post with {sarcasm} for the humor challenged. :P

You might be right...:o

I think Happymon was being facetious.

I'm surprised that anyone would spend traveling money (usually $500 or more, for a round trip plus hotel) just to spend another $200 to get laid.

I do it here for a lot less. :P

I get your point, but incidental hobbying while on vacay can be an added enhancement(if you're careful).

It means "beach" in Spanish. Guess it's a safe bet to say you didn't get your psychology degree in any Spanish speaking country. :rolleyes:

Tag.:cool:

When you live in a sarcastic forest(and I do), sometimes all you can see are the trees. :P

It means "beach" in Spanish. Guess it's a safe bet to say you didn't get your psychology degree in any Spanish speaking country. :rolleyes:

well ms. lovely. don't discount the Guadalajara accredited online school of psychology as the means of his education......:D

And why would I do that?

That was a lame insult, but I forgive you, and thanks for the translation, which is very ironic.

I have worked with many psychotic Puerto Ricans, but that word never came up in e Spanglish gibberish. Also, your use of the term "lovely" is misapplied; are you a native Spanish speaker?

It's easy to make mistakes.

Thanks you, but I was making a joke. It's just weirdly ironic that the place has that name.

It's unfortunate the the rest of the "people" in thread are extremely literal.