Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Balto

Member & his reviews deleted - what does this mean

10 posts in this topic

Hi all.

I was going to schedule an appointment based on a review I read and additional info the reviewer gave me in a private message. I tried to look up the review, but the review is gone. So, I went to my mailbox & got the Member's name (moose) to look up the review by his name. I checked the member list, and "moose" is no longer listed and all his reviews and board messages have all been deleted. He had several reviews and postings before.

To make matters more confusing, there was one other review for the provider, "Ava", that was also deleted. I don't remember who originally posted this review.

What does this mean? I'm a little nervous to make the appointment now.

Asks the mods what happened, but on the surface it almost sounds like some self-reviews!

People frequently ask to be beamed off the planet. Likely not anything overly complex or nefarious afoot.

At first this seemed like a simple case of "Scotty, beam me up,' at first, but what complicates this is that a second review for the lady was removed, also. That raises a flag for me. I would want more. Ask the mods if they can shed any light on these two facts.

Sounds let a great get out of jail free card when the time comes. Have a good post tob moose

Ava here. Moose was a client of mine. It appears that he has had his profile and reviews deleted. Not a big deal. It doesn't in any way mean that I am a self reviewer. Balto stated that my other review has been deleted which isn't the case. A simple search of my name will prove that. I am not sure why Balto insists on posting about me. From what I can tell, he hasn't ever posted a review. :eek:

Ava here. Moose was a client of mine. It appears that he has had his profile and reviews deleted. Not a big deal. It doesn't in any way mean that I am a self reviewer. Balto stated that my other review has been deleted which isn't the case. A simple search of my name will prove that. I am not sure why Balto insists on posting about me. From what I can tell, he hasn't ever posted a review. :eek:

Ava is correct. Her other review is still up. I somehow missed it. Please accept my apologies.