Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Celeste

Ediquette & the mysteries of the healthy vagina..

47 posts in this topic

Recently I've had a little time to think about health and hygiene ediquette within

the client/provider experience. Having enjoyed GFE experiences, kissing & sensual touch have been some of the loveliest parts of this 'vocation'.... Regretfully I admit in the beginning of my endeavor, I didn't think much of the necessity to require a client to use mouthwash etc. Until I caught the common cold a half dozen times ( quick learner here)..

Maybe this isn't news to most of you ( albeit certainly to some thru personal experience ) but I think there are a few things clients can do ( as well as providers can require if she so chooses) to keep us all happy & healthy thru the cold season & beyond ( mouth rinses / washing hands etc).

When it comes to the vagina however, I've been alarmed to see how few men throughout my life have understood common ediquette surrounding it. Women are very prone to Urinary tract infections, yeast infections and other types of bacterial infections of the vagina. Women who are frequently exposed to lengthy contact with latex ( or polyurethane) condoms tend to tear more in sensitive areas of the vagina leading to an increase risk of STI's and bacterial infection, & making these issues more prevelant ( no i am not suggesting forgoing condoms in any circumstance). Severe UTI's can lead to quick onset kidney infections ( which are awful, dangerous, and can land you in the hospital for many days , I speak from experience). In my chats with other girls, something we have found most frustrating is our partner's lack of communication about " where they are going " prior to delving in... For instance : when performing DATY it should be commonly known that you don't focus on vaginal areas after anal areas.. And you never stick a finger near the anus and then go anywhere near the vagina with it.. Oiy vei ! Aggressive use of fingers in the vagina can also lead to tears and membrane ruptures.. All of these dangerous & leaving the women susceptable to a plethora of problematic circumstances. Our female systems are often delicate, sensitive, and must maintain their balance .. Even if our fierce sexually demonstrates otherwise ;) I think learning a bit more about women's health & anatomy could benefit a lot of guys out there in aiding to keep their partners healthy & happy (no one likes taking a week off due to an unnecessary UTI that could have been prevented).

XO & lots of love :)

C

<sigh>

Harder! Be gentle! Fingers! No Fingers! Go for the clit! Don't go for the clit! All ladies are different, and I'm supposed to know which without communication!

Lol.....now, thanks to Bit.....I'm gonna be worrying about which hand I'm using!

Even for a geeky guy that can solve differential equations and rebuild transmissions, this is the most complicated, most mystifying, almost terrifying thing I can attempt: sexually satisfying a woman. And I suspect I'm never gonna be very good at it.

But thanks anyway for the PSA. I'll at least be sure to attempt to meet personal hygeine minimums.

Guys also need to clean under neath there nails, and trim prior to sticking them into the vagina. You will cause the vagina to bleed, from cuts. Witch can cause an infection.

These types of treatments are expensive:

Doctor bill $300 for the exam

Testing to see what kind of infection you have: each test is anywhere from $35-$110. Roughly about $600 medical bill.

Prescription are about $50 - $200 depending on infection.

Then time off work.

After you complete the antibiotics, most ladies PH balance is now off. Now you need medication for that too... and its another doctor visit 110 test 35.oo and medication 40.00

about 14-20 days of not working + medical bills....

Guys also need to clean under neath there nails, and trim prior to sticking them into the vagina. You will cause the vagina to bleed, from cuts. Witch can cause an infection.

These types of treatments are expensive:

Doctor bill $300 for the exam

Testing to see what kind of infection you have: each test is anywhere from $35-$110. Roughly about $600 medical bill.

Prescription are about $50 - $200 depending on infection.

Then time off work.

After you complete the antibiotics, most ladies PH balance is now off. Now you need medication for that too... and its another doctor visit 110 test 35.oo and medication 40.00

about 14-20 days of not working + medical bills....

Nikki is right.. & as ASP's we don't all exactly have excellent company

health insurance plans. Simple hygiene that takes just a few extra minutes

can keep us safe, healthy, comfortable & on schedule.

Hmmm, had not thought about it that much. I brush for freshness before hand. But what I've also read, that can open my mouth to giving and recieving germs.

A recent "wash" with a mouthwash is a good idea as it's likely been 30 tinutes or more sense the brushing.

Very interesting and helpful. As I've been lurking around the board, the topic of hygiene seems to me to make an appearance often -- and mostly as sidebars to other issues. Being as squeaky clean as possible seems to be both a good way to get on the good side of a lady. Not being is a good way to get on the bad side. That's an easy choice since there are health issues associated beyond just olfactory ones, seems to be an even easier choice.

In light of Celeste & Nikki's comments, clearly there is much more at sake. Imagine the reaction if the tables were turned. A provider -- through neglecting a few simple things -- does something that costs a client close to a grand and nearly two weeks off work….like breaking udder's dong accidentally.

As for 'Grits mention of sometimes getting conflicting signals, it would seem that a pretty good default is to be very gentle unless directed otherwise and adding a quick "Is this okay?" likely goes a long way. As a nerd when it comes to the adult activities, I thoroughly appreciate and accept guidance. (Hopefully, if a lady turns you away from one activity, then she may have a pleasant alternative.)

This was a good note to post here and put on our (guys) radar -- especially since there is next to no care or upkeep required for a duder's junk (don't catch it in the zipper. wash it periodically. that's about all) versus the ridiculous number of potential problems that can affect the lady parts.

so....okay going to take off the white hat, stop licking Celeste's & Nikki's faces and put on my selfish Hatey McAhole hate… (don't mod me, bro!)

1) Don't give me any of your nasty crud via a provider because you book someone when you know your getting sick, but are still asymptomatic. fuck that.

2) Don't cause ladies to "go offline" dealing with these things because your can't be bother to wash hands, gargle and keep you fingernails trimmed. that just lazy.

3) Don't bitch about rates going up because their overhead increases due to medical bills and lost work time resulting from not following basic hygiene.

4) Oh, and be nice to them. Causing stress weakens a person's immune system & makes all the medical nastiness above more likely to happen (leading to #1, 2, 3.)

okay, I'm going to stop being prickish now....

I think the moral of the story is.. Care about our health too:) we go above

& beyond to keep ourselves clean & healthy and fresh for every appointment... & this goes above & beyond a breath mint .. Bad breath won't land us in the ER so to speak... We do everything we can to make sure you stay sexually healthy ..consistent testing, not booking appointments when we are feeling under the weather etc, so that you & your other sexual partners are safe and unexposed.. Please do the same for us ladies :)! & Boardmember is right, if a guy doesn't

follow the ediquette or listen to our hygiene preferences at the incall it is likely we won't see him..

Xo

Is this an excerpt from The Vagina Monologues?

Kidding aside, I am surprised more providers don't require mouthwash and hand washing at the start of each session. I know of only one that does.

etiquette, but proper spelling is not as important as proper hygiene.

etiquette, but proper spelling is not as important as proper hygiene.

Hahahaha Spelling fail - I just noticed this myself !

Can I edit this Moose? I'm sorry , I went to city college .... For public health..;)

Can I edit this Moose? I'm sorry , I went to city college .... For public health..;)

Ha! I'm afraid the post is now etched in stone, but based on your prose I would have pegged you for English Lit from a rural liberal arts college:cool:

May be the placebo effect , otherwise it is a myth.

Recently I've had a little time to think about health and hygiene ediquette within

the client/provider experience. Having enjoyed GFE experiences, kissing & sensual touch have been some of the loveliest parts of this 'vocation'.... Regretfully I admit in the beginning of my endeavor, I didn't think much of the necessity to require a client to use mouthwash etc. Until I caught the common cold a half dozen times ( quick learner here)..

XO & lots of love :)

C

May be the placebo effect , otherwise it is a myth.

True...................

From 1921 until the mid-1970s, Listerine was also marketed as preventive and remedy for colds and sore throats. In 1976, the Federal Trade Commission ruled that these claims were misleading, and that Listerine had "no efficacy" at either preventing or alleviating the symptoms of sore throats and colds. Warner-Lambert was ordered to stop making the claims, and to include in the next 10.2 million dollars' worth of Listerine ads specific mention that "contrary to prior advertising, Listerine will not help prevent colds or sore throats or lessen their severity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Listerine

False advertising aside, Listerine does kill germs. And despite the inherent mysteries of the act, a gentle hand, a clean fresh mouth, and a clean fresh vagina all combine for a safer, more enjoyable experience for all.

True...................

From 1921 until the mid-1970s, Listerine was also marketed as preventive and remedy for colds and sore throats. In 1976, the Federal Trade Commission ruled that these claims were misleading, and that Listerine had "no efficacy" at either preventing or alleviating the symptoms of sore throats and colds. Warner-Lambert was ordered to stop making the claims, and to include in the next 10.2 million dollars' worth of Listerine ads specific mention that "contrary to prior advertising, Listerine will not help prevent colds or sore throats or lessen their severity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Listerine

While this might be true, antimicrobial mouth rinses often kill of S. mutans &

E. coli in the mouth - E. coli is the leading cause of vaginal UTI's. You can also transmit bacteria that can lead to gingivitis & periodontal disease. I know - enough with the PSA ...But in the business of kissing you need to stay on top of your game ;)? When I was very young I was frivolous and free.. These days no one is coming near my vagina without a standard 30 second rinse ;)

......These days no one is coming near my vagina without a standard 30 second rinse ;)

Geez, talk about paranoid.

You're probably one of those odd ducks who scrubs the shopping cart with disinfectant wipes at the grocery store.

E. coli in the mouth - E. coli is the leading cause of vaginal UTI's. You can also transmit bacteria that can lead to gingivitis & periodontal disease. I know - enough with the PSA ...But in the business of kissing you need to stay on top of your game ;)? When I was very young I was frivolous and free.. These days no one is coming near my vagina without a standard 30 second rinse ;)

Where do you get all this half-cocked information from?

I suppose you could have your client rinse his mouth with a mix of Lysol, detergent, and drano. That's bound to kill every living thing within a blast radius of three miles.:cool:

Just follow the "first the pinky, then the stinky" rule and/or wash the dick in between, and you're good to go.

The above highlighted quote and my post had nothing about your vagina so I'm a little puzzled. clearly you implied that clients using mouthwash helps keep you from catching the common cold. my post was about that being a myth. I never made any claim to knowledge of the health and maintenance of your vagina.:confused:

The above highlighted quote and my post had nothing about your vagina so I'm a little puzzled. clearly you implied that clients using mouthwash helps keep you from catching the common cold. my post was about that being a myth. I never made any claim to knowledge of the health and maintenance of your vagina.:confused:

Maybe I was confused... I thought we were talking about the whole topic... & I never said listerine specially . Hand washing does however help keep away the common cold.. & as far as my vagina, was just using myself as an example.

-Also I'm not a germaphobe , I just have had personal experiences, as well as conversations with ladies expressing frustration over basic hygiene & etiquette of clients ... What takes an extra 45 seconds in a the bathroom, and a couple of questions in the bedroom just saves us a world of grief ..that's it! Happy Sunday everyone :)

Listerine will not help prevent colds or sore throats or lessen their severity.

These days no one is coming near my vagina without a standard 30 second rinse ;)

.....I never said listerine specially

So, what do you want them to rinse with? Pepsi???

If you want to put your clients through a sterilization procedure the moment they walk in the door, that's your business. Just don't count on having many regulars :cool:

Thank you !

That was my point too.

cleanliness is next to godliness , who would argue against that.

So, what do you want them to rinse with? Pepsi???

If you want to put your clients through a sterilization procedure the moment they walk in the door, that's your business. Just don't count on having many regulars :cool:

Oh come on! ;) Asking a gentlemen to wash up and use mouth wash is hardly a sterilization procedure .. & the same courtesy I extend to gentlemen... It's not like I'm answering the door in a hazmat suit & spraying them with Bactine. My

regulars have no issue cleaning up for a quick second before the fun begins.. I would think they would prefer that to cancellations & rescheduling over an illness.

My regulars have no issue cleaning up for a quick second before the fun begins...

Now it's a "quick second"? Earlier today it was a "30 second rinse". :cool:

After seeing how a few asian guys used their cellphones while in the restrooms at work I no longer want to ever shake someones hand. Maybe its a cultural thing, I don't know.

Some people need to be blatantly told what to do due to their upbringing or lack there of. I think this post helps convey whats needed, and 'should' be common knowledge.

I have seen all ethnic groups doing it .In all kind of establishments from fast food to fancy ones.

Now it's a "quick second"? Earlier today it was a "30 second rinse". :cool:

Ah Semantixxx...

I would expect the girl to have a freshly brushed and rinsed mouth before play time so I see no reason she shouldn't expect the same. Same goes with total body cleanliness.

Ah --- spin.

Silly antixx? Agree to disagree ;)