Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harpo

Understanding women is as believable as Churchil was a Nazi !

21 posts in this topic

I met few amazing women through CL ( contrary to popular belief I really did ) however ,the majority were .....

Anyway , I really appreciate women's opinion about the ones who would email forever telling how much they are interested in ( playing ) and sometime using unbelievable explicit language , however , when I suggest meeting for coffee to see if there is chemistry. the games start.

WHY ?

I met few amazing women through CL ( contrary to popular belief I really did ) however ,the majority were .....

Anyway , I really appreciate women's opinion about the ones who would email forever telling how much they are interested in ( playing ) and sometime using unbelievable explicit language , however , when I suggest meeting for coffee to see if there is chemistry. the games start.

WHY ?

The old saying "what is a woman's favorite small toy? - a man's mind"

Yeah, I know you asked for female opinions - but they are just going to play with your ....... you get the picture. :rolleyes:

The old saying "what is a woman's favorite small toy? - a man's mind"

. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately , I am fucking agree ! and today's event made me a believer lol.To rephrase (time is a terrible thing to waste)

WHY ?

Most of my psychotherapy clients over the years have mostly been women, and I understand them pretty well (and I'm still heterosexual!).

If they are indeed women you're speaking to I've got some thoughts for you.

When talking "dirty" the woman feels "power" because she thinks she's appealing to what men want. But, when you want something "nice" like a coffee and convo it scares that type of woman and she feels disarmed.

I've noticed many women who fear commitment prefer dumb guys, assholes, bad boys, and so on. Things becoming "nice" triggers thoughts of relationship bondage, having to "act nice"<snip> and similar ideas that may be distortions of what will really happen.

Anyway, "games" are employed to regain a sense of control and as PUNISHMENT for you being nice.

Guys do all of this too, just in different ways. For instance, an awesome young woman who really likes them will be characterized as "clingy" and other such insults. It's just that women get overly nice treatment in the cult and are incorrectly seen as wanting relationships when that's not true at all. It is in fact my belief that men are more relationship oriented than women, but that's another topic.

Edited by Kaduk
under age refference...

I really appreciate women's opinion about the ones who would email forever telling how much they are interested in ( playing ) and sometime using unbelievable explicit language , however , when I suggest meeting for coffee to see if there is chemistry. the games start.

That's because you were "communicating" with men.:cool:

As I've said in my "guides to using CL", it shouldn't take more than 2 emails to arrange a coffee date. If it takes longer than that, you're talking to a guy who is wacking his johnson while "she's" communicating with you.

That's because you were "communicating" with men.:cool:

As I've said in my "guides to using CL", it shouldn't take more than 2 emails to arrange a coffee date. If it takes longer than that, you're talking to a guy who is wacking his johnson while "she's" communicating with you.

I used to post on a bodybuilding site and many guys would troll cl for laughs and post the results of the convo. You may be correct and in fact you're part of someone's comedy routine.

I used to post on a bodybuilding site and many guys would troll cl for laughs and post the results of the convo.

Makes sense to me, since the majority of bodybuilders are probably latent homosexuals.

I mean, why else would you enjoy "admiring" your "oil-slicked muscles" and checking out other men's "physique".

:cool:

Or it's a guy sending the emails.

I used to post on a bodybuilding site and many guys would troll cl for laughs and post the results of the convo. You may be correct and in fact you're part of someone's comedy routine.

Photos were exchanged (I know they could be fake ) but I checked tineye and google images.Also photos are of vanilla looking women.

There is certain (feminine ) style of writing (even when they are explicit) which over the years I can detect with a great success and amazing rate of accuracy.

Also by using Spokeo (highly recommend) , I was able to validate some of the info provided .

I do my research and I am not a good candidate to buy the Brooklyn Bridge lol.

Not even one reply from xx chromosomes ! Sworn to secrecy syndrome lol .May be they are busy trying to find an answer to the clit dilemma. Sorry ,I feel the need to be sarcastic today ,thanks to a particular lady of yesterday.

Photos were exchanged

Means nothing. With facebook, etc. it's easy to download entire sets of pictures of "vanilla looking women".

There is certain (feminine ) style of writing (even when they are explicit) which over the years I can detect with a great success and amazing rate of accuracy.

Well, obviously your great powers of detecting females isn't working very well.:cool:

Means nothing. With facebook, etc. it's easy to download entire sets of pictures of "vanilla looking women".

Well, obviously your great powers of detecting females isn't working very well.:cool:

Jaysus, twobig, get up on the wrong side of bed this morning?:rolleyes: Somebody been pissing in your cheerios?

Having problems? You've been awfully bitter towards alot of people , more then your normal(sic) abnormal. Need some help there, bud? Hmmmm?

Photos were exchanged (I know they could be fake ) but I checked tineye and google images.Also photos are of vanilla looking women.

Also by using Spokeo (highly recommend) , I was able to validate some of the info provided .

I do my research and I am not a good candidate to buy the Brooklyn Bridge lol.

It's probably what I said then.

The nicer you treat some women the more they can't stand it.

Photos:

A classic technique is to ask for a "spoon pic" meaning a photo of the girl holding a spoon. It's just a random object that proves the person has done what you asked so they must be real.

Photos:

A classic technique is to ask for a "spoon pic" meaning a photo of the girl holding a spoon. It's just a random object that proves the person has done what you asked so they must be real.

It's probably a matter of 2 minutes to find two pics of the same girl, in one of them she holds a spoon.

Why all this trouble? Give her your cell #, ask her to call you. Problem solved.

It's probably a matter of 2 minutes to find two pics of the same girl, in one of them she holds a spoon.

Why all this trouble? Give her your cell #, ask her to call you. Problem solved.

Because that would make too much sense?

Jaysus, twobig, get up on the wrong side of bed this morning?:rolleyes: Somebody been pissing in your cheerios?

Having problems? You've been awfully bitter towards alot of people , more then your normal(sic) abnormal. Need some help there, bud? Hmmmm?

His bed has TWO wrong sides !

Give her your cell #, ask her to call you. Problem solved.

Hardly. Now she (or more likely some gay creep) has your cell phone number. Might as well give them your home address.

2Big just doesn't have much patience for people who refuse to think for themselves. :cool: Go figure.

as long as it's the little head that does all the thinkin'

but back to the OP . . .

even tho you asked for women to chime in (and only Jez braved it) i think cl, zoosk, pof, etc. women may be conflicted about what that is. women sexting and sexy emailing send a certain signal and guys are there as receptors so who can blame us, right? the little head takes over all functioning and we go off all slobberin' and a' pawin'

Hardly. Now she (or more likely some gay creep) has your cell phone number. Might as well give them your home address.

Use a burner phone.