Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hheidii

Wyoming or Ft. Collins

14 posts in this topic

Would any other providers or a gent full of useless info have anything on Wyoming or Ft. Collins? Things have rather slowed here. Thought I should mix it up a bit.

So r u saying that because I won't let someone blow there possible disease infested cum in my mouth that I don't deserve business? It was just a slow day. I'm here to stay. There r plenty that appreciate my safety and cleanliness. You yourself might want to double check your attitude. Do u really think every hooked u c is safe. Just how many times has her mouth been blown in? Better hope she doesn't have a cut next time u stick your clock in there. An it's all about the no eye. No girl enjoys b b b j. It's just a very unsafe way for one broad to up her clientele.

Would any other providers or a gent full of useless info have anything on Wyoming or Ft. Collins? Things have rather slowed here. Thought I should mix it up a bit.

Be careful in Wyoming:

Link

So r u saying that because I won't let someone blow there possible disease infested cum in my mouth that I don't deserve business? It was just a slow day. I'm here to stay. There r plenty that appreciate my safety and cleanliness. You yourself might want to double check your attitude. Do u really think every hooked u c is safe. Just how many times has her mouth been blown in? Better hope she doesn't have a cut next time u stick your clock in there. An it's all about the no eye. No girl enjoys b b b j. It's just a very unsafe way for one broad to up her clientele.

I don't recall posting anything about what you do or don't deserve.:confused: it's true I like a little bbbj but I always keep my clock covered.:D

Some more important facts about Wyoming:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyoming

current population (human) = 576,412 (2012 estimate)

land area = 97, 814 sq. mi.

population density (human) = 5.85/sq.mi. (49th of the 50 states)

http://www.sheep101.info/farm.html

current population (sheep) = 370,000 (2012 estimate)

sheep/human population ratio = 0.64

So, not only will there be a large distance between you and a typical client in Wyoming (due to the large area and low population density), but the client will probably be able to find at least a few sheep before he gets to you :P

(just trying to add some humor to the discussion, so don't say baaa humbug!)

I live in central Wyoming and there is a lot of opportunity for ladies here if she knows how to screen to be safe. This state is full of lonely men with money to burn as the oil business is booming. Myself and others i know have to travel to CO for providers because their are none here. If there were ladies here to see I would. Sex trafficking is in the national news and Wyo LE and the do gooders here are jumping on it even though there is none or very little. I wish there were more ladies that wanted to come to WY and do some business for I have money and a horny disposition (like every man). Sites like p 411 can help keep both providers and clients fairly safe of they wish to venture into the WY market. The ones getting busted here are lowlife meth heads not established providers. There opportunity here, and i hope it happens so I don't have to drive 250 miles to see a beautiful provider.

Yes, you should mix it up!

There are some Denver providers that make road trips up north, even up to Gillette and Sheridan. You can find some on P411. Others I think have established clients that they contact directly.

I have no idea whether it is profitable but I do recall one FC provider going up to Cheyenne for a day and getting zero. Another Cheyenne provider moved to Denver.

Good luck. We would love to know you are up here now and then. But it does not mean we will call you. You would be better off arranging things in advance. So you need a list of victims.

Q: Why do Wyoming men wear button-fly jeans?

A: Sheep can hear zippers coming down from a mile away.

Heidi,

Please don't give up on us gents here in the Denver area, just yet. There are plenty of us who haven't seen you yet or experienced the pleasure of meeting you (like myself). Give us a chance before you depart for greener pastures. We may be a bunch of dumb hicks from cowtown Denver, but we are gentlemen too.

bd5671

ps: My apologies to those who are offended by the "dumb hicks" comment, but some of the cow chip throwers from Nebraska told me to say it...

Edited by bd5671
syntax error

Most of us up north would love to see more traffic from established providers in the Fort Collins/Loveland/Greeley area. When we get the desire to play the pickings are slim and likely already booked , so you're left to take your chances with BP, travel, or live for another day. However, nothing is guaranteed for visiting ladies. You may hit a book or you may have a bust. The thing is you'll never know until you try. Please remember that if it doesn't play out as well as you hope that isn't a reason to write FC off. Each visit could be better or worse than the first. If you could establish some regulars here that would definitely make it with your time.

Perhaps it's changed since I moved southward but I have fond memories of working in Fort Collins; it's MUCH better than Denver...the sheer glut of providers all jockeying for position (I am speaking of my experiences with BP, not EB) drives prices down and risk of LE/shadiness up; a rude awakening since I was used to better times in FoCo.

Perhaps it's changed since I moved southward but I have fond memories of working in Fort Collins; it's MUCH better than Denver...the sheer glut of providers all jockeying for position (I am speaking of my experiences with BP, not EB) drives prices down and risk of LE/shadiness up; a rude awakening since I was used to better times in FoCo.

It's still great with p411 and good screening. The guys are super nice! I'm pretty sure you will have more fond memories. Xo