Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Experienced1

Bait and switch

13 posts in this topic

I have been around for awhile in different states. I use BP quite a bit and I am not afraid to walk away if it's a bait and switch. This obviously makes the provider mad. This Being said, I love This site and the fact that there are many people like me who care about the quality of service. So kuddos to all of you and to the providers who do the right thing and do not practice the bait and switch. Looking forward to spending some time with you ladies.

This is my first post

Never happened to me. I stick with EB and P411 ladies in Denver.

Welcome. Stay the F#!k out of Lakewood.

Never happened to me. I stick with EB and P411 ladies in Denver.

Welcome. Stay the F#!k out of Lakewood.

We have more than one on P411 & EB who are 50 to 100lbs heavier than

their 1 to 3 year old pictures. I call that a bait and switch.

just type "lakewood" in the search fucntion at the top of this sub forum page :)

Why do you mean stay out of Lakewood?

Not all that "experienced" after all, are you? Lakewood PD is notorious for going after providers. Which means you could end up as collateral damage.

Bait & switch is part of the hobby. Always will be. The more of us who are willing to walk away, the less it will happen. And who gives a shit if the provider is upset? That's what she gets for posting pictures from 5-10 years ago, before she added 40 pounds.

I have no problem walking away - did it twice in one week last year, and posted reviews as a warning. Fortunately, those ladies haven't returned. It's amusing to see the provider's face when I say: "I don't think this will work." But I don't care what they think or feel. False advertising borders on theft, and they should learn the lesson. Of course, this doesn't work so well if they come to me and cause a scene for the neighbors.

As for the ads, my general rule is to add 5 years to age and deduct a cup size. It's worked rather well over time. Weight is more of a crap shoot.

..... Of course, this doesn't work so well if they come to me and cause a scene for the neighbors.

As I've said many times, never tell a hooker where you live, especially if you've never seen her before.

As for the ads, my general rule is to add 5 years to age and deduct a cup size. It's worked rather well over time. Weight is more of a crap shoot.

In other words, do I add 10 pounds or 30? :cool:

I made an appointment with a BP girl and when she showed up she didn't look anything like her pictures and was stoned out of her mind. I refused to let her in and told her why and she left pissed off. She then gave my phone number to some kind of site to say I wouldn't pay and now if I use that phone number I have a bad rating.

What a scam - any ideas how to get my number off that list?

I set up an appointment with a BP lady and when she arrived she was 15 years older then stated and looked nothing like her advertised pictures so I declined and did not proceed.

She was mad and wanted gas money but I refused and she then must of put my phone number on a list that providers use to warn them because when I made another appointment with another provider the next week so said no because I was on some list.

Does anybody know how or where I can challenge this phone list?

New at this. Thanks for any help.

set up an appointment with a BP lady and when she arrived she was 15 years older then stated and looked nothing like her advertised pictures so I declined and did not proceed.

She was mad and wanted gas money

but I refused and she then must of put my phone number on a list that providers use to warn them because when I made another appointment with another provider the next week so said no because I was on some list.

Does anybody know how or where I can challenge this phone list?

New at this. Thanks for any help.

My guess would be you tried to do another BP appointment;

If this was the case then what may of happened is this could be some rip-off crew that has many phone numbers (maybe up to 20 different #'s)

to attach to their BP Ads with different fake providers....

So yes you may be on a blacklist but only through this Rip Off crew wanting to defraud.

So I wouldn't worry to much about it....

Also shows that it maybe a good Idea to have a throw away phone....

Edited by Kaduk

I saw Rheyvenn earlier this year. I just walked as soon as she opened the door. And yet all 5 reviews said pics were accurate. She was much heavier and really flabby not toned at all as in the pics