Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
29er

Talk dirty to me

10 posts in this topic

An ad from a provider recently prompted me to wonder. This lady said vulgar language wasn't permitted. Which prompted me to wonder...

What's vulgar?

I'm notoriously clean lipped. On the rare occasion I let a curse out my employees have a field day. It's notable for its rarity. "He said sh... Hahahaha"

At the same time I'm a perv like everybody else. One of the things I'd love to do is grab a lady by the ears and tell her to "suck my d...., b.....!" All in clean good fun.

I haven't seen a review item that covers talk dirty to me.

So ladies: what should I do to scratch that itch?

She may have meant to not use vulgar language during your first contact with her. This is a rule many of us providers stick to since we don't know who you are or what you might be up to until we get a chance to meet you in person. I'm not sure about her, since I'm not looking at the ad, but I think for most of us once a session is on then dirty talk is A-OK (or maybe even preferred?)

vulgar:

1. Crudely indecent.

a. Deficient in taste, delicacy, or refinement.

b. Marked by a lack of good breeding; boorish. See Synonyms at common.

c. Offensively excessive in self-display or expenditure; ostentatious: the huge vulgar houses and cars of the newly rich.

3. Spoken by or expressed in language spoken by the common people; vernacular: the technical and vulgar names for an animal species.

4. Of or associated with the great masses of people; common.

as opposed to, say:

profane:

1. Marked by contempt or irreverence for what is sacred.

2. Nonreligious in subject matter, form, or use; secular: sacred and profane music.

3. Not admitted into a body of secret knowledge or ritual; uninitiated.

At the same time I'm a perv like everybody else. One of the things I'd love to do is grab a lady by the ears and tell her to "suck my d...., b.....!" All in clean good fun.

I had sex with a well known female surgeon who wanted me to grab her hair, spank her ass and to call her whore and I had sex with a provider who would not appreciate the above activities

what should I do to scratch that itch? Bengay.

+1

Luv it in the proper setting especially during.

Likely a counter-reaction to an Ex that just sorta was there.

Physical always great yet when I hear the right words it sends me from a 7 or 8 to a 10+ on the fun scale. :)

I haven't seen a review item that covers talk dirty to me.

I just did a search on the Colorado reviews using the phrase "dirty talk". I got 79 reviews. I checked four of those reviews randomly, and they did mention "dirty talk".

Good Luck! :)

In my ads, I ask when people contact me that they don't talk dirty to me on the phone. The reason I don't tolerate this is two-fold:

Firstly, and most importantly, people are stupid. If they call me up and ask me 'Will you suck my dick for $100?' I just hang up on them and block their number. For obvious(or what should be painfully obvious) reasons, I don't want to talk to someone so stupid they would even think to ask me that. Even with the disclaimer that I won't tolerate that kind of talk on the phone, I still get it. So, to my mind, its either LE trying to entrap me or an idiot who, if they can't follow that rule, likely won't follow any of my other rules(like showering before meeting or not offering me money for sex and handing me a stack of cash when I walk in the door).

Secondly. a lot of people call up and start trying to have phone sex with me. It boggles the mind. Like, people out there actually think they can call up a provider and tell them how hard their cock is from looking at their pictures and how bad they want to fuck them and how hot the sound on the phone, and expect the provider will help them jerk off over the phone.

Venture to guess the vast majority are in your second category - your "phone sex" is their session and they won't schedule - and if they did, you'd probably regret the experience.

Hmmmm...I cuss like a sailor so dirty language isn't a turn-off for me. (WARNING: watching football with me is dangerous and can lead to learning a new language) ;)

I think it is HOW it is said or used that is probably a turn-off. I do know that if you grabbed my ears and said that that would be the last time I see you cause while it isn't implied, it makes me feel dirty and not in a good way. If I knew you for a while, and we went that scenario, it would probably be different.

Also, I can say that when someone says, "Talk dirty to me!", my creative juice depletes and I have no idea of what to say. Impromptu speeches were never my thing. : D

Sultry Kitten

Dirty talk, I vant to suck your ______. Sorry couldn't resist. :D