Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UTF4ME

International Day of No Prostitution

12 posts in this topic

dang, if i'd have known that, i would have booked something today

If the "anti-prostitution feminists" are serious about a day without - how about they volunteer their "services" for free that day? Just a thought. Wait ..... real pics first!! :D

Yeah, "for free" would be the next step in human evolution.

Let's start a wiki page.

One thing that struck me: Only 1% of the women surveyed like their job...

Girls, is this true for you?

I like my job... But of course it's nothing like yours.

the unfortunate premise of this movement is the failure to separate trafficking/assault/kidnapping victims from the general population of sex workers therefore excluding the numbers who enter out of his/her choice and DO enjoy the many aspects that there are to enjoy.

there is no solid evidence given for the 1% figure, but of course not an unbelievable number if those asked were of the former group that i mention above.

and since you asked, i love it, it's my right to do what i wish with my own time and body and his to do what he wants with his time and gifts as long as both parties consent. at the moment that one doesn't, then we are talking about something else.

the unfortunate premise of this movement is the failure to separate trafficking/assault/kidnapping victims from the general population of sex workers therefore excluding the numbers who enter out of his/her choice and DO enjoy the many aspects that there are to enjoy.

there is no solid evidence given for the 1% figure, but of course not an unbelievable number if those asked were of the former group that i mention above.

and since you asked, i love it, it's my right to do what i wish with my own time and body and his to do what he wants with his time and gifts as long as both parties consent. at the moment that one doesn't, then we are talking about something else.

All of that's correct.

They purposely mix unrelated factors together to promote an agenda. I've mentioned in other threads that the agenda makes careers for people in law, books, etc and so they have no interest in the truth. Since they don't, they feel perfectly okay with putting people like you in the corner where no one can hear them or making you seem crazy.

100% correct on both counts there, lola.

as for that 1% figure, i think we've all been there

I would think this would bring more biz because what is the first thing u go do when your told not to do something? U go do it.

I would think this would bring more biz because what is the first thing u go do when your told not to do something? U go do it.

I agree but if I'm told not to jump off a cliff, I may think about it for a few

minutes before actually jumping.:D