Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
29er

Take out strippers

42 posts in this topic

AnD
stay away from the strippers masquerading as hookers....
:D

+1

They think differently and have different goals.

And finally #6 DON’T GO TOO FAR OVER YOUR HEAD. Let’s be honest, if you shoot for the stars your just going to miss or ending up spending a butt load of money and a dancer that is way out of you league. Simple formula, if you’re a 5 on a scale from one to ten go for a 5,6 or 7. If you’re a 2 or 3, well… find the club in your town where strippers go to die (or the scankist club in town) and try there. But no more than 2 notches is pretty fail proof. Stay away from the most expensive club in town. These women are total bitches and are there looking for the millionaire sugar daddy’s, so unless your one of them, stay away. Your trying to get laid not married.

AnD
stay away from the strippers masquerading as hookers....
:D

+1

They think differently and have different goals.

And thank goodness they do! Those of us who are in the 1-3 category would never have a chance with the 7-10's otherwise. And probably explains my failure at strip clubs in the the past.

To Paraphrase Motel from Fiddler on the roof: "even a poor '3' is entitled to some happiness!"

I've never had any luck getting strippers in Denver to work outside of the club, but after I found TOB, I stopped trying. However, when I go hunting in SD every year, the strippers in town for Pheasant season are much more willing. I use the club to pick the one I like, and usually have no trouble making a connection. It's a road trip for ladies too, so they don't have to worry about getting the wrong rep at their home club...

there's phucking going on in SD towns during pheasant season? i gotta go get my out-of-state license then.

there's plucking going on in SD towns during pheasant season? i gotta go get my out-of-state license then.

here I fixed it for ya...

I've never had any luck getting strippers in Denver to work outside of the club, but after I found TOB, I stopped trying. However, when I go hunting in SD every year, the strippers in town for Pheasant season are much more willing. I use the club to pick the one I like, and usually have no trouble making a connection. It's a road trip for ladies too, so they don't have to worry about getting the wrong rep at their home club...

Pheasant hunting in San Diego?

there's phucking going on in SD towns during pheasant season? i gotta go get my out-of-state license then.

There's an old punk song, Too Drunk to Fuck, and that seems to be what's going on there.

My stripper story: did it my first year of college. I'd slept with two guys by then, a horrible acne-and-angst case and a blue collar Italian.

I didn't sleep with any guys I met stripping. In fact, I was abstinent when I was a stripper. For a year! I loved being the center of attention (whore). But didn't really want to fuck anybody, much. Occasionally during this time I would find myself eyeballing men I would not of otherwise given a second look, a bum on a bicycle in particular was alarming.

I was eventually put off by all the lying, stealing, drunken people I had to put up with. And that fucking cunt who stole my dress the first night, poured beer all over it and threw it in the trash. (Yeah you, at the Marine Room 1998, I hope you got fat)

On a Saturday night I was wearing my sexy crow-feathered bikini thing and a hot army dude caught my eye. He was fucking crying. Yeah, like a bitch in the corner. "What's wrong with him?"

He's sad his buddies told me. He's homesick.

So I drove him home to Myrtle Beach to see his friends the next day and we dated for two years.

And then I think I was a telemarketer for a while...

My stripper story: did it my first year of college. I'd slept with two guys by then, a horrible acne-and-angst case and a blue collar Italian.

I didn't sleep with any guys I met stripping. In fact, I was abstinent when I was a stripper. For a year! I loved being the center of attention (whore). But didn't really want to fuck anybody, much. Occasionally during this time I would find myself eyeballing men I would not of otherwise given a second look, a bum on a bicycle in particular was alarming.

I was eventually put off by all the lying, stealing, drunken people I had to put up with. And that fucking cunt who stole my dress the first night, poured beer all over it and threw it in the trash. (Yeah you, at the Marine Room 1998, I hope you got fat)

On a Saturday night I was wearing my sexy crow-feathered bikini thing and a hot army dude caught my eye. He was fucking crying. Yeah, like a bitch in the corner. "What's wrong with him?"

He's sad his buddies told me. He's homesick.

So I drove him home to Myrtle Beach to see his friends the next day and we dated for two years.

And then I think I was a telemarketer for a while...

That's a very sweet story, Megan.

Now, about the bum on the bike, you were attracted to him or just fascinated by him as a human?

but after I found TOB, I stopped trying.....

Amen, brother.......;)

giphy_zpsc8902ab1.gif

Amen, brother.......

giphy_zpsc8902ab1.gif

Earning the Pole position....

tumblr_mr6zzmSRgX1rqdtsqo1_400_zps5fdf5c06.gif

shahi1.gif

sexy-pole-dance-gif.gif

salma-hayek-dogma-o.gif

glorious-boobs-gifs-windy.gif