Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatDog

My Match dot com ad

17 posts in this topic

40 year old guy, looks about his age, maybe 8 years younger but acts like a 12 year old, usually. Steady job which is going nowhere fast, so don’t expect a sugar daddy - ladies I expect you to pull your own weight. Tall and not overweight, have most of my hair still, with a below average johnson.

Pretty decent hygiene, took a shower a couple days back - I believe in good deodorant. Looking for a hottie who can cook like Julia Childs, and likes to get busy like a girl looking to make it big time in the movies.

Interests – pretty much sex, beer, and watching sports, don’t really have time for being romantic and stuff, it’s all overrated anyway, So, if you don’t mind rustling me up some grub, wearing lingerie (most of the time) and letting me watch the sports I can stand, I suppose I can check you out. :D

Knowing women, you'll have intellectual beauties beating down your door to turn you into their personal project.

I'm not bad looking and very muscular. I went out to a bar last night and this guy I know from India came up and asked why I wasn't surrounded by women. I said "I know know, but that's the way it is in America" and he said in India I'd be surrounded by girls.

How much is a ticket?

Do you like listening to me talk? Because I sure do! You can talk too (if I'm not already talking ).

I need someone who won't ride my ass for stupid shit like financial responsibility, sobriety and housecleaning.

Do you want to fuck other people? No big deal. Because after we've been having sex for a few months I'll be bored with you anyhow, and will be happy to hand you over.

I prefer not to be around any one person, all the time. Because everything about them starts to annoy me.

I'm canceling this subscription before the free trial expires and they charge my mom's credit card. So hit me up now!

Do you like listening to me talk? Because I sure do! You can talk too (if I'm not already talking ).

I need someone who won't ride my ass for stupid shit like financial responsibility, sobriety and housecleaning.

Do you want to fuck other people? No big deal. Because after we've been having sex for a few months I'll be bored with you anyhow, and will be happy to hand you over.

I prefer not to be around any one person, all the time. Because everything about them starts to annoy me.

I'm canceling this subscription before the free trial expires and they charge my mom's credit card. So hit me up now!

If you wrote that a decade ago I probably would have put on my armor and rode to your place.

Challenging!

Look Dweller, it's me or fatdog. You can't date everybody on TOBmatch.com.

Although I have no idea what you look like, the name "Megan" appeals to me far more than "Fatdog", so you're in! That and I'd cheer you up out of that drinking in short order.

That is a specialty of mine.

... I'd cheer you up out of that drinking in short order.

Sad to say, but it really doesn't work that way. BTDT - crash & burn!

Sad to say, but it really doesn't work that way. BTDT - crash & burn!

That is actually the ONLY way it works!

The pussy wins again! God, I love this thing.

I would not want your pussy if it was detached from you.

I'm a total package kinda guy.

Omfg! Megan you missy are hilarious! And according to TOBmatch.com WE are perfect for each other! Hahahaha =P Thanks for the chuckle ❤

Omfg! Megan you missy are hilarious! And according to TOBmatch.com WE are perfect for each other! Hahahaha =P Thanks for the chuckle ❤

She's funny.

I can only imagine getting into a verbal convo when she's in a certain mood.

Megan we are a perfect match I want everything you want on the same time table or maybe shorter. I have borrowed the company card so we can subscribe as often as we want after we get tired of that subscribe to something else. I wont talk when you are because I am not listening and probably don't have much to say except lets f..k

40 year old guy, looks about his age, maybe 8 years younger but acts like a 12 year old, usually. Steady job which is going nowhere fast, so don’t expect a sugar daddy - ladies I expect you to pull your own weight. Tall and not overweight, have most of my hair still, with a below average johnson.

Pretty decent hygiene, took a shower a couple days back - I believe in good deodorant. Looking for a hottie who can cook like Julia Childs, and likes to get busy like a girl looking to make it big time in the movies.

Interests – pretty much sex, beer, and watching sports, don’t really have time for being romantic and stuff, it’s all overrated anyway, So, if you don’t mind rustling me up some grub, wearing lingerie (most of the time) and letting me watch the sports I can stand, I suppose I can check you out. :D

I bet Sheryl Sandberg and Marissa Meyer are already divorcing their husbands just to get with this fine specimen of American alpha-male manhood.:cool:

You forgot to list "frequent belching and wind breaking"!

I think just as much as you. Then i articulate.

Megan, what do you really think?