Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatDog

30 Unique Photographs from Our Past

11 posts in this topic

Thanks. Those are quite interesting. I enjoyed looking at them. ;)

Wondering which one seemed the most sad or the most exciting to others. ...If it was real, the guy testing the bullet proof vest had balls! LOL

Wondering which one seemed the most sad or the most exciting to others. ...If it was real, the guy testing the bullet proof vest had balls! LOL

The girl who committed suicide , there is something dark and ironic the way she landed on the car.

http://seriouslyforreal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/JDO976C2.jpg

wow, pretty powerful Fat!

on a side note. at the end of the images. there is an option to scroll to the left or the right. I clicked to the right. which was of funny hair disasters. was amused to a different kind of level with those captured moments.

LOL....he won't for long if the shooter is low with his aim.

The saddest....kids eating cabbage for christmas dinner.

Thanks Fats. The arrows on each side of the photos lead to other interesting things.

The kid with the artificial legs got me and, I've seen it before, the suicide girl embedded in the car. I hate how she looks pretty and relaxed instead of dead.

I swore years ago I'd try to catch such a person even if it broke my arms.

Meanwhile, I was amazed by the "spray tan" machine which I thought was a new thing from today. The same goes for the face transplants, it's crazy how people keep going for the same stuff over and over.

Number 4: Is my math right? She was 63 when she went over Niagra Falls in a barrel?

Sweet Jesus! :eek: