Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilfrankielee

Better than the pics

11 posts in this topic

I am fairly new to this whole thing and have found that if I am on BP or EB if the photos look too good to be true, chances are they are. BUT! I am sure that there are some providers out there who you thought the same, but upon meeting, they met all expectations and you cannot believe just...how...hott....they are.

What providers did that for you?

I will have to freely state that I have had very very few disappointments. I think there has only been once or twice that I thought that the girl in the pics looked better than the girl I was fixing to start slobbering all over in about 30 sec after meeting them.

I think that most I have met look even better in person than in their pics. but then again I am so grateful that they took the chain off the door maybe that skews my perspective a bit.

I am fairly new to this whole thing and have found that if I am on BP or EB if the photos look too good to be true, chances are they are. BUT! I am sure that there are some providers out there who you thought the same, but upon meeting, they met all expectations and you cannot believe just...how...hott....they are.

What providers did that for you?

I'm sure this is very rare. This is the age of Photoshop, after all.

Daniel Rae...that girls pics do not do her justice

Wow, He sounds really hot!

Savannah Sands<333

She looks pretty.

Why the blonde hair I'll never know. Asian girls have shiny black hair that practically hypnotizes me.

That's millions of years of evolution at work.

Two words.

Miss

Dawn

She exceeded the picture beauty by quite a bit, which says a lot since her pictures are already top notch.

Scarlet Obrien -- truly, a very pretty face, sort of a Celtic Ann Margaret. Knocked. Me. Out.

Nicoletta, who looks very good in her pictures, is even more beautiful in person.

Hmm. Nice topic. I feel happier already just thinking about this.

Kymberli also looks appealing in her pictures, but in person she's much more attractive -- very charming with a lovely smile.

As a general rule, photos are oddly deceptive. I once dated a woman who was a professional model. I had no idea she was a model until she told me. IN person, she was cute and kind of goofy looking. In her portfolio, she was a sultry goddess.