Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest moose

Is p411 worth it anymore?

14 posts in this topic

I joined p411 as an efficient verification method where providers could see my profile and OK's and gain a comfort level with me before meeting. However, lately providers seem skittish, They have been reaching out seperately to each of my OK's for additional screening.

<snip>

I have no issue with providers checking references for their own safety, but I'm thinking it is easier for me to just email them directly and provide them a few references and just do away with p411. Anyone else running into this and have any thoughts on the matter?

Edited by Kaduk
FUD

I did not renew my membership this year due to (1) lots of unanswered emails to providers, NCNS and last-minute cancellations and (2) the fee increase. :(

Yes, I believe it is worth it. Some issues have arisen in the past that makes it prudent for the new provider to double check with the ladies who have seen you before.

With P411.....your "resume" is right there. She can check as many references as she needs to feel comfortable. I actually feel safer if a new provider I am seeing does this.

Besides....it gives the gals I've seen a chance to brag about how great I am in the sack.

(Lol....not!)

...the fee increase. :(
This was a concern of mine as well. To the OP, the only real way to address this question is how often do you hobby? I know ladies who offer $50-$100 off with a P411 account. If you see two or three of these ladies, then P411 (to me) is worth it. If you want to see a touring provider or you are traveling yourself and want to play in a visiting town, P411 is a great tool.

If you are going to hobby in town and see the same ladies, then P411 may not be of value. YOU can only make this decision.

Recently there have been some serious issues in the community, and providers are understandably on edge.

Whether or not P411 is "still worth it" is a personal call to make, it's worth it to some, and not to others. There is no way to completely eliminate your risk, you can only mitigate it by using all of the tools at your disposal, none of which are perfect!

However, hobbying will probably always be easier with P411, than without P411. ;)

As new provider I have to say that I love P411. Not only for references but I also like to read profiles to find out what his likes/dislikes are etc. It helps me to make each session more personal and fun!

For me is has been worth it. Very easy to make appointments and be verified.

However... I am not renewing due to the fee increase. I don't hobby enough to make that cost worth it.

Sorry Gina, you priced yourself out of my business.

For me is has been worth it. Very easy to make appointments and be verified.

However... I am not renewing due to the fee increase. I don't hobby enough to make that cost worth it.

Sorry Gina, you priced yourself out of my business.

Ditto. Some providers grandfather their clients; it's a reasonable practice to hold onto an established client base and worthy of consideration in other related services. Just sayin' had I been grandfathered after years of being a member with lots of OKs, I'd likely have re-upped.

If I remember correctly, everyone was given over three months of warning about the upcoming price increase, as well as an opportunity to renew at the current rate for as many years into the future as they would like.... ;)

I don't see it listed, is there still a "lifetime" membership?

I thought I was a great deal. For the price of a 1hr session, lifetime membership. I hope to be using it when mine expires in 3011.

If I remember correctly, everyone was given over three months of warning about the upcoming price increase, as well as an opportunity to renew at the current rate for as many years into the future as they would like.... ;)

I'm assuming you're referring to the "then-current rate"? If you say the opportunity was presented, I believe you, but I certainly don't recall it. If I did, I would not have raised the issue of grandfathering in my previous post.

I'm assuming you're referring to the "then-current rate"? If you say the opportunity was presented, I believe you, but I certainly don't recall it. If I did, I would not have raised the issue of grandfathering in my previous post.

The offer was indeed there for at least 3 months ...... seems like it was always coming up when I logged on.

I am a lifer there, best bobby decision I have made in awhile.

Yes, thank you for correcting that, I did mean the "then-current rate". It was posted nearly every day for three months, you would have looked at it each time you logged in during that time, having to x it out to continue on to your account.

A suggestion would be to email the owner privately, pleading your case?