Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StormRevel

Input please

9 posts in this topic

I have $200 burning a hole in my pocket. I've been really interested in a Nuru massage and have a choice to make.

Taylor 720-949-3823. She just started advertising Nuru massages. Great reviews. Gorgeous pics.

Jai 720-245-9244. Really good reviews and great pics. I do love sexy Asian women:)

Both are $200/hr. I wish I had $400 and I would book both and report the results. But I can only book one and would like any input from guys who have seen either or both for Nuru. PM's would be great.

Thank you.

Thanks for that. Hadn't seen that review. Definitely leaning towards Taylor at this point.

I've come up with a pretty good solution.......loan me the $200 and I will find out which one is best for you and then let you know :P

I've come up with a pretty good solution.......loan me the $200 and I will find out which one is best for you and then let you know :P

lmfao..too funny :cool:

... loan me the $200 and I will find out which one is best for you and then let you know :P

Loan? Hell, just pay for the session (& the knowledge). I don't want to worry about having to pay you back.

Even the School of Hard Knocks accepts cash for the tuition on some courses.

Play it safe as I always say...I am sure you would rather burn a hole in your pocket than flush it down the drain in disappointment...