Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
keeptryin

ATF just wants DATY and that's it!!

47 posts in this topic

This reminds me of an old joke. A guy dies and goes to Heaven, where he's told it was all a mistake and he can go back as whatever he wants. He chooses to be a lesbian. "I can eat all the pussy I want and hit from the red tees.

one alternative would be to top from the bottom, so to speak

Good one !

This kinda reminds me of that movie Saving Silverman where the girl cuts the dude from American Pie off from having sex. In truth the sex is just him going down on her! LOL

Anyway I know we all have our ATF's, and because of that we may get tunnel vision. But trust me, you are paying her for a service. If you pay her you should get what ever server you requested or else go pay someone else.

Now if your relationship has evolved and you are not paying her and just hanging out and all she wants is for you to go down on her that's a little different.

Wasn't there an Eddie Murphy tune? "I just want to DATY all the time, DATY all the time"?

No, she wants money too. And she probably wants money more than DATY, FYI.;)

I agree with Destiny here. Your so ATF is playing mind games with you telling you your DATY is so out of this world to boost your EGO to come back to her, and she wants more $$$$.

She is playing you buddy.....

If your ATF is sincere, she would ask you DATY but not even ask for $$$$. It is that simple.

I know most guys would say this is not a problem but it is for me.

My ATF just wants DATY from me and nothing else.

And now she wants a bigger tip--Is that fair?

She used to like variety but outside pressures in her life have turned me into her slave.

What should i do?

Considering that you were only paying her $20 to begin with, I think that everything sounds pretty reasonable (even with a tip) :D. Maybe you can meet in the middle with a little Russian and call it a day :P

According to Google, your post is the only thing on the Internet with the phrase "outside pressures in her life have". Or "pressures in her life have turned". Or even "life have turned me into her". Thought you'd want to know.

Maybe this topic is just too tasty for the thread to die.

Why is she your ATF ?

This is the most sensible question/statement in this thread.

Kudo's Macho. (Golf clap)

Actually, the jaded old fart translator says: "If it's too stupid (arrogant, pathetic or limp) to be real, it probably isn't.":cool:

to paraphrase The Honorable Lloyd Bentsen to Dan Quayle in a 1988 Vice-Presidential debate:

I've known ATFs and she's no ATF

And she can't spell the word (potatoes)....most probably he is masochist otherwise he would call all time abuser.

interesting take Harpo,

i hadn't thought of it, but maybe she's working him into a real-life d/s situation - power and control.

Repeat after me: hobbying = no strings attached

Umm, not me. If fact, I'm having a difficult time taking the original post seriously.

Second post and that's what he leads with. Disingenuous and deliberately provocative, yet a WHOLE bunch of conjecture and rationalization from the peanut gallery. :rolleyes: