Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

top 10 things if only the SO knew would put a big dent in the biz

8 posts in this topic

that's right, it's the top 10 things men REALLY want from women - and no, THAT is not on the list - lol.

from those cutting edge, go-to folks on the sex habits of adults at 'mydailymoment.com' i offer the following, starting with #10:

Listen to him

Cook him a meal

Give him gifts

Give him positive feedback

Give him a strip show

Role play

Wear lingerie

Be more vocal in bed

Stay in good shape

Try new things in bed

hmm, sounds like something from the 'best of' reviews don't it?

for non-TLDR crowd:

http://www.mydailymoment.com/love/relationships/top_10_things_men_want_from_you.php?page=5

Almost none of those items would keep married john from seeing hookers. But bbbjtcnqns might.

maybe not individually but possibly collectively.

uhh THAT was the THAT i was referring to.

hey, if it wasn't for some of this other stuff, this f'ing discussion board would be littered with nothing but lame 411 posts and guys incessantly whining about getting more BBBJTCNQNS at home to save them on hooker money

if i had gotten half of this stuff, i would never have strayed after 25 years

from the article:

It's no secret that men want sex. And generally, they want it a lot. But what other things does your man want from you? Turns out there are some simply sexy, easy, activities you can incorporate in your day-to-day and reap the benefits of a super-satisfied male. Here are 10 things your man wants you to do but might never ask for:

I get none of these. I'm pretty low maintenance and could cut this list to four.

Listen to him - If she doesn't want to that's OK but then don't wine about your shitty day to me.

Give him positive feedback - Isn't really necessary but how about not bitching about the 1 thing that I did incorrectly out of all the stuff I did do correctly. Remember what your mom said: If you don't have anything nice to say shut your fucking mouth.

Be more vocal in bed - Or just give me a hint on what you want. I don't need directions but I'm also not a mind reader.

Stay in good shape - Cause I try.

If your wife -who previously preferred playing Angry Birds on her Iphone to having sex with you - turns into a pouty sex kitten who cooks you a perfect steak while wearing 6 inch stiletto heels...it's time to call your attorney.:cool:

If your wife -who previously preferred playing Angry Birds on her Iphone to having sex with you - turns into a pouty sex kitten who cooks you a perfect steak while wearing 6 inch stiletto heels...it's time to call your attorney.:cool:

I think I would feed a bite of that steak to her cat, then wait about 20 minutes before I eat it. :D

that's right, it's the top 10 things men REALLY want from women - and no, THAT is not on the list - lol.

from those cutting edge, go-to folks on the sex habits of adults at 'mydailymoment.com' i offer the following, starting with #10:

Listen to him

Cook him a meal

Give him gifts

Give him positive feedback

Give him a strip show

Role play

Wear lingerie

Be more vocal in bed

Stay in good shape

Try new things in bed

hmm, sounds like something from the 'best of' reviews don't it?

for non-TLDR crowd:

http://www.mydailymoment.com/love/relationships/top_10_things_men_want_from_you.php?page=5

I agree with you, urfan, but also as was mentioned, fantastic sex and sensuality in the relationship is also very important!!;)