Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jscrader

Worst Provider Experiences?

10 posts in this topic

I recently had a terrible experience with a provider. Basically the provider pulled a bait and switch and changed the price from what was advertised. [snip} The end result is that i got up a left with out finishing. I gave her a bad review in TOB, but I'm still out a bunch of money for services not rendered. Anyone else have an experience like this? and if yes, how did you deal with it?

Edited by boink36
Review material removed.

You already have dealt with it by writing a review. What else do you want to do? Put your review on Angie's list or contact the BBB?

The main thing is learn from the mistake. BP is always a crap shot, there are some gems out there, but there are more scams. Chalk it up to experience, stay with the well reviewed ladies. Hobby well and prosper. :D She could change her ways also, her ad does say brand new to this.

I love how your bad review says MSOG. wow, you must of blown it in your pants more than once, you are excitable!

I recently had a terrible experience with a provider. Basically the provider pulled a bait and switch and changed the price from what was advertised. [snip} The end result is that i got up a left with out finishing. I gave her a bad review in TOB, but I'm still out a bunch of money for services not rendered. Anyone else have an experience like this? and if yes, how did you deal with it?

Hi im a new guy. The same thing happend to me once. I must right a review too.

I had the same thing happen. I was pissed off for a while but I said the hell with it and moved on. Lesson learned. It made me biased against that ethnic group.

These are some things I considered:

You can move on and forget about it.

You can print up notices and paper the complex letting everyone know there is a provider in their presence that gives crappy service. Make sure you hand deliver a notice to the complex manager or hotel desk manager. (You get 10 additional points having her picture on the notice).

You can super glue her lock in her incall.

You can watch which car she arrives/leaves and give her a flat tire.

The posibilities are endless.

Or you can forgot about it and just move on......

If this was your worst experience with a provider, you're doing OK.

A truly bad experience would involve jail, or getting beat up, or getting outed to family/friends/coworkers to the point of f'ing up your life.

Losing money and not finishing sucks but doesn't really rate.

Because I did a fair amount of research, after two years my worst experiences involve an NCNS (twice....from the same gal.....I'm a slow learner) and a 3G that surprised me. Athough I spend 2/3 of my hobby time in Denver, none of these events occurred here. The well reviewed ladies in Denver are a real treasure.

If this was your worst experience with a provider, you're doing OK.

A truly bad experience would involve jail, or getting beat up, or getting outed to family/friends/coworkers to the point of f'ing up your life.

Losing money and not finishing sucks but doesn't really rate.

+1 !!!

I have posted this a couple of times. it's been a long time, so I thought it would fit in this thread.

I answered a print add from the back of the Oyster years ago. the woman in the add was a 20 something ( my age at the time ) blonde. I ask her if I would leave happy and she said "yes you will, very happy"

I was knocking on her in-call door at 7pm sharp. when the door opened

I was looking at a woman in her 40's with dark hair and lots of curves. I

like a woman with curves so I went in. I put her donation on the coffee

table and that's when things started going south. I had scheduled an

hour with this woman but her first words to me were " lets get out of

those clothes honey. I have to get you out of here fast. " this was the

80's version of an hour for some providers. thinking fast (or so I thought)

I took all but $20 of the donation and said "sorry I took up your time".

She was screaming as I headed for the door. it was no surprise to hear

I had "entirely no dick" but I was shocked to her my mother was having

K-9 sex. the last thing I remember hearing before the door closing, was

the sound of a metal beer mug bouncing off the back of my head.

after picking my self up and brushing off, I returned her beer mug

through the front window and left. I had a good laugh leaving, thinking

the $20 I left would not pay for the window. it was however a short

laugh because the balance of her donation in my pocket, did not

cover the price of the stitches in my head.