Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Porto

Going to a location the first time

7 posts in this topic

So, I have a question. Why do some ladies give out a physical address before an appointment (usually very close to the scheduled time) while others use the "directions" method. For example, go to cross streets X and Y and call me when you get there. Understood. Then when you call they proceed to give semi detailed instructions: "go to the light at Z street and turn left, then take your second left and look for a gray building. Call me when you get here." I don't know about anyone else but "sometimes" the directions are fairly complex and I can't write 15 different instructions down in 5 seconds. So a physical address I can plug into my phone will get me there perfectly and on time. I understand the "safety" factor but honestly going to make it there either way so in the end I'll know the address as I'm knocking on the door.

I remember seeing one provider once and she told me to go to cross streets X and Y and call her when I arrive. I follow her instructions and call when I get there (about 5 minutes before the appointment). Come to find out, I still had to drive another 15 minutes to her place. Seriously? I'm not saying that my well established and known references should buy all the trust, but what's the point of having references if you still treat the person like a PO. Let me get in the door, discreetly take care of business and get undressed like you are expecting to show my n

...I understand the "safety" factor but honestly going to make it there either way so in the end I'll know the address as I'm knocking on the door...
I've had several ladies tell me that many gents 'get off' on knowing where a provider lives and not go through with the appointment. I agree with you, it's much easier to put the address in my phone's GPS and go straight to the incall, but I'm sure for security and safety reasons, this is why some require three-call or more before you see them.

I dunno. Unless the ASP can see you at the check-in point(s), the two call, even three call system, doesn't prevent a guy from getting the location: a guy can pretend to be at point A or B.

And the "general" directions example from the OP (eg. Turn at third light, go to fourth gray place on the right), not gonna stop a determined guy and him pulling up Google Maps and its Street View.

I've always assumed that a 2-3 call system was for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to:

A "safety valve" to ensure clients are serious about the meeting,

A built in slack generator(may not be ready, previous client ran long),

Safety issues like those mentioned above,

Or maybe, they just like to fuck with you. :rolleyes:

i like to give the address becuase I don't know directions if I am in a difrernt city. It is easy that way.

Or maybe, they just like to fuck with you. :rolleyes:

Giving you directions to get you to point A and then having to call is just

a type of competency test. :(

Just like having to putt up close to the hole before tapping it in. :confused:

Perhaps providers using the "directions" method have screeners posted at each interim stopping point to see if you are driving a nice car, are wearing nice clothes, appear to be ranting and confused, etc., before they make their final decision to let you show up at the right place.