Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
illini_cub

You know what's a bad idea...

7 posts in this topic

... being an infrequent participant here and deciding at the relatively last minute that you're really fucking lonely and want some company. This is in no way a complaint. I completely understand why and that I have nobody but myself to blame. But sometimes you gotta vent. I'll likely end up going to the strip club by myself and look like a dork. Well I am a dork so how else am I going to look, but just particularly bad in that kind of place alone on a Saturday night. Man, I need to learn to prepare!

huh? the worst thing i can think of to exacerbate your situation is going to a strip bar, which will leave you poorer, lonelier and blue ball-ier.

Skip the strip bar, pick one of the universally well-liked and respected ladies here to spend a little time with, and you'll feel better.

I have a way to help your loneliness and other people's loneliness at the same time. Plus you can potentially save a lot of money, make new friends, be a better person and get laid. Volunteer at a nursing home or one of those assisted living places. It's like the hottest scam ever! And you know those ladies are DTF forsure. Your probable half there age and you can still get it up. You'd be king dick! Anyways strip clubs are boring. Good luck

This was a sad post for 4pm ish on a Saturday. The OP would have been better off hanging with one of the ladies that have agreed to be 'friends' here.

Or at least go to for a nice massage. From a woman.

I have a way to help your loneliness and other people's loneliness at the same time. Plus you can potentially save a lot of money, make new friends, be a better person and get laid. Volunteer at a nursing home or one of those assisted living places. It's like the hottest scam ever! And you know those ladies are DTF forsure. Your probable half there age and you can still get it up. You'd be king dick! Anyways strip clubs are boring. Good luck

+1