Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrissy

Input please...

43 posts in this topic

Eros has a bad rep here in CO, so in my case, rarely look there.

My seniments exactly. I never go there.

"Originally Posted by alwayschrissy View Post

Some other complaints were about references..The ladies just do not give them and are unfriendly when asked for them.

What do you expect? Touring ladies represent competition. Local hookers aren't exactly going to fall all over themselves to facilitate that."

Unfortunately some do think like this. I don't. Who is my competition??? Guys are going to see who they want to see, and there is enough variety and something for everyone. I will and do give references to any lady that I can verify is a legit provider in good standing (current reviews, etc.). There are some ladies that are not reference friendly for whatever reason they have chosen. Some that are cliquey and refuse to return reference requests to certain ladies, although they claim to be "reference friendly".:rolleyes: I will even continue to give references to them. I don't care if they don't like me, I am not in their clique etc. For me it's about keeping ladies and guys safe no matter what our differences may be.:)

Why is anyone giving Chrissy a hard time ? Anyone anyway it sure takes a lot of balls to go out there and speak their mind and really respect her for that. Well I understand us guys speak are minds more but she does too and it's repecatable too. Anyways it may seem like I love her and I do!

A mediocre hooker who decides to travel is still....a mediocre hooker.

Just because you're traveling, doesn't mean you get to command premium rates and high demand.

Too many of the traveling ladies seem to have more limited menus than those provided by our ladies here; for example, I can bet the ranch that someone with a 619 area code or someone from the "Pacific Northwest" is going to be limited. That, coupled with the usual "traveling premium" added to rates, is not appealing to me. Markets are different. When you travel you have to adjust to that market. What works at home won't work everywhere.

Lot of good comments here. I'd take it that this all started with a 'girl's night out' with some wine that turned into a mini (or maxi) bitch session on the Denver market for traveling providers. Always good to network and compare notes.

What I can't speak for is the clientele in other cities. I've been around here long enough to get a feel for the guys and in the distant past been to a couple of 'gatherings' given by a now defunct agency where I met a few of the more prolific reviewers, some still contributing on the board. That said, I have no idea how other guys in other cities conduct themselves, so can't speak for them.

As for touring providers, I've always enjoyed them, as long as their rates and offerings have been somewhere in line with Denver's prevailing range. For a beautiful provider with great reviews, visiting from a reputable agency, I'll pony up a bit more for, sure, no problem. Apres Vous comes to mind. Same rules apply for independents out of 411.

What I can't go for is the providers coming in with west or east coast rates that offer nothing more, or for the local rates offer much less, than the local ones here. For those touring girls, maybe Eros would be a better pick. I'd believe a lot of traveling gents would check Eros and then touring providers could hook up with touring clients who are used to their rates and they'd both be happy.

I've heard complaints here in the past about local clientele being cheaper and more demanding, but really haven't witnessed it, TOB reviews and forum entries being the only evidence offered. By in large, the guys here seem to have a pretty good handle on what they like for what's offered across the scale of menu vs rate. Again, can't speak for those Denverites enjoying the company of providers here who operate outside the TOB community and don't share anything anywhere, TOB, TER, etc.

I think what touring girls need to keep in mind is that Denver isn't Vegas, LA or NYC. Most the folks here work for their income and as such are a bit more mindful of how they spend it. Some of the NW, TX, and maybe parts of FL seem to be more in line with things here, but bottom line, if touring girls aren't getting what they're after here, maybe they should take the town off their touring list. No sense in not being happy with one's work. You think?

JMO

Lot of good comments here. I'd take it that this all started with a 'girl's night out' with some wine that turned into a mini (or maxi) bitch session on the Denver market for traveling providers. Always good to network and compare notes.

LOl Yes it did turn into a bitch session..I can only imagine whatthe waiter thought:D

What I can't speak for is the clientele in other cities. I've been around here long enough to get a feel for the guys and in the distant past been to a couple of 'gatherings' given by a now defunct agency where I met a few of the more prolific reviewers, some still contributing on the board. That said, I have no idea how other guys in other cities conduct themselves, so can't speak for them.

I can speak for gents in other cities a I have traveled and been reviewed in many..The gentlemen have a couple things in common..1) Every where the gents do not expect the same GFE? Some cities its full service, others its more a light GFE..here in the South A game is expected or move to another city..

As for touring providers, I've always enjoyed them, as long as their rates and offerings have been somewhere in line with Denver's prevailing range. For a beautiful provider with great reviews, visiting from a reputable agency, I'll pony up a bit more for, sure, no problem. Apres Vous comes to mind. Same rules apply for independents out of 411.

I have toured many many states and cities and Never once thought of Setting higher rates..IMO you are on some one elses ground..You cant beat them and Im sure they will not le you join them..I have never had an issue BUT I have always offered the FREE incentives when on Tour;)

What I can't go for is the providers coming in with west or east coast rates that offer nothing more, or for the local rates offer much less, than the local ones here. For those touring girls, maybe Eros would be a better pick. I'd believe a lot of traveling gents would check Eros and then touring providers could hook up with touring clients who are used to their rates and they'd both be happy.

Eros does have HDH market value.Especially on the Coastal venues. And with the way ladies are required to screen to stay safe/out of jail these days It does make it harder to see the less established traveling hobbyist

I've heard complaints here in the past about local clientele being cheaper and more demanding, but really haven't witnessed it, TOB reviews and forum entries being the only evidence offered.

LOL Try TX now that's the place to make this complaint:D...If you cant bring your A game always ,there's no room for ya here..And by A game I mean services looks and attitude all the time with a huge smile and determination for that next regular..I personally have never had any issues with the Denver gents.Cheap, rude demanding:confused: So I have always sent friends up there with intentions they would have the same time:(..

I think what touring girls need to keep in mind is that Denver isn't Vegas, LA or NYC. Most the folks here work for their income and as such are a bit more mindful of how they spend it.

No Denver is not but that shouldn't change the way the Touring ladies operate just because they are not at home :rolleyes: I work the hardest when on tour.. I was assuming that those passing thru did as well...

Thank you love A GREAT REPLY!!

JMO

Why is anyone giving Chrissy a hard time ? Anyone anyway it sure takes a lot of balls to go out there and speak their mind and really respect her for that. Well I understand us guys speak are minds more but she does too and it's repecatable too. Anyways it may seem like I love her and I do!

No one gave me a hard time love..When you come to this board drunk and with a twisted mess of a question..IMO thats just what you get..:D The more important thing here is advice given and taken on all accounts and that EVERY one remember I am Irish:D

Tinman has it exactly right.

Touring ladies are certainly free to operate as they wish, but they should not expect to reap the same results as they might at home.

Here is my take on this... If dont like Colorado (denver jons) GTFO. There's all ready to many people here already so if you don't like the fact that we are cheap (really means we are hard to upsell.) then too bad. And another thing if you need to improve you need to do more finger in butt.

Edited by macho
Hey Zeus told me to

yeah it sucks some times seems no one really wins..And to think I dont even want details... I just want to know if he is Leo...Oh and if he is any good in the sack so I can offer a discount:D

You offer a discount if he's any good in the sack? I'll have those references right over to you. :D Oh, you need a reference from someone other than me?

Here is my take on this... If dont like Colorado (denver jons) GTFO. There's all ready to many people here already so if you don't like the fact that we are cheap (really means we are hard to upsell.) then too bad. And another thing if you need to improve you need to do more finger in butt.

Z man should have reminded you that when your balls drop you can play with the grownups,:D Until then stop posting on my threads with your ignorance please

And another thing if you are getting to much heat move to another hotel with A/C.