Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Quazar

More Snooping!

14 posts in this topic

Good thing our government has never overstepped or abused their power or else that'd be scary!

Good thing our government has never overstepped or abused their power or else that'd be scary!

I know, right? I wouldn't be able to sleep nights! :eek:

If you are angry about the government surveillance, text yourself about it and let them know.

Have to say it again: If anyone thinks their electronic communications are "private", they are naive.

Everything you do is being recorded and stored. Sure the NSA cant listen to all your calls every day but if they want to down the road they can do so quite easily. I deal with the technology for this daily in my career with IT and Telco...this has been going on for years and wont stop anytime soon.

And some thought google was bad lol

Support your local ACLU, people. They're the only ones concerned about your privacy.

True, I suppose......but my faith in government surveillance sort of waned after it took the U.S. (+ most of the World's combined resources) 10 years to find one guy. One can only hope that we're not spending too much $$$ trying to snoop on John Q. Public.

No pun intended Johns :P

Hopefully they have better things to do than bug us...

Who's to say they wouldnt just hand things over to local LE though

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/06/intelligence-cmte-leaders-nsa-has-been-collecting-verizon-phone-records-for-seven-years/

FYI: Most of the internet/cellphone/landline/tv data passes through fiber owned by top 5 tier one network companies. And most probably Fed stores source, destination and contents by intercepting the traffic. With storage space sooo cheap, it’s the cheapest tool used by Fed in the name of security.

Now, I am pretty sure that this hobby is not on anybody’s radar at Fed level. Since Fed is not even stopping online black market for drugs (silkroad using bitcoin currency and customers hiding behind onion router or proxies)

But still if you are concerned about internet monitoring than you may use onion router or proxy. Or else theotherboard be converted to SSL which will make almost impossible (or not worth) for even Fed to get contents. IP phones can be routed through proxy also for anonymity.

Can any one say invasion of privacy?

If you are angry about the government surveillance, text yourself about it and let them know.

Oh hell yes. Best comment on this thread yet.:D

Hopefully they have better things to do than bug us...

Who's to say they wouldnt just hand things over to local LE though

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/06/intelligence-cmte-leaders-nsa-has-been-collecting-verizon-phone-records-for-seven-years/

I am not going to live what's left of my life being afraid of Fema camps, my phone being tapped, etc. Nor will I go out of my way to be drawing attention to myself - beyond what you see me do here.

If the feds want you, they will get you, why lose sleep over what ifs.