Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cas3850

so what could go wrong?

19 posts in this topic

Hi all. So I've been following TOB off and on for a while now, to learn the ettiquite and ins and outs, to get a feel for things. I think I am finally ready to test this out myself. But I do have a nagging question.

So, if I am going to meet an established, well-reviewed, recently reviewed, and independent companionship provider, what could go possibly go wrong from a, say, LE misunderstanding perspective? The only things I can think of would be, say, (a) if she were not very discreet such that a neighbor or lodging manager complained and landed her on LE watch (which is what happened to two AMPs in Colorado, though I never went to them, thinking anything with that open profile was too risky for me), or (B) somehow she got very recently caught up in a LE misunderstanding and was somehow "enlisted". Both seem very unlikely with an established ASP that is reviewed as good and bright? It seems like there is almost zero risk in this scenario (which is what I want). Am I missing something? Is this a low-risk endeavor for the well-read or should the risk-averse with a job to lose just stay out of it? <sigh, if so>

And, on that note, I saw just today a post saying that hobbiests and providers don't have appointments in one certain Denver burb

because it is more uptight there and closely watched. Well, if hobbiests and providers are careful, how would things go wrong anywhere?

Advice is very much appreciated! Knowledge helps calm the nerves. Thanks.

I think you are on the right track to hobbying by finding a well established, well reviewed provider. The ladies that I know are extremely discreet and respectful with your information.

Good luck, and happy hobbying.

Hi all. So I've been following TOB off and on for a while now, to learn the ettiquite and ins and outs, to get a feel for things. I think I am finally ready to test this out myself. But I do have a nagging question.

So, if I am going to meet an established, well-reviewed, recently reviewed, and independent companionship provider, what could go possibly go wrong from a, say, LE misunderstanding perspective? The only things I can think of would be, say, (a) if she were not very discreet such that a neighbor or lodging manager complained and landed her on LE watch (which is what happened to two AMPs in Colorado, though I never went to them, thinking anything with that open profile was too risky for me), or (B) somehow she got very recently caught up in a LE misunderstanding and was somehow "enlisted". Both seem very unlikely with an established ASP that is reviewed as good and bright? It seems like there is almost zero risk in this scenario (which is what I want). Am I missing something? Is this a low-risk endeavor for the well-read or should the risk-averse with a job to lose just stay out of it? <sigh, if so>

And, on that note, I saw just today a post saying that hobbiests and providers don't have appointments in one certain Denver burb

because it is more uptight there and closely watched. Well, if hobbiests and providers are careful, how would things go wrong anywhere?

Advice is very much appreciated! Knowledge helps calm the nerves. Thanks.

If you are thinking on seeing an established well reviewed lady, chances of anything happening are a low risk. She did not get established and well reviewed from being careless. But keep in mind that in this hobby there is always a risk. If your Spidey senses are tingling listen to them. Hobby well and prosper. surfing.gif

You'll be OK, it's time to put on those big-boy pants and have a little fun :P.

Seriously.......there's a better chance that you will be hit head-on, on your way to the appointment, than running into trouble. Especially when you are seeing a well known provider and use a little common sense on your end. Good luck.....and Happy Hobbying.

I agree with the others that this is not a risk-free pastime. So, should you play the odds? Or stay home with Rosie Palm? Let’s look what the experts have to say about it:

“Faint Heart never won Fair Lady.” Shakespeare

“Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!” Admiral Farragut

“I don’t care what you smell…..get in there you big hairy oaf!” Princess Leia

Check out reviews. Pick an active and well-reviewed lady. Check out other sites as well: The alerts section in the Eccie Denver boards. P411. It’s all about risk minimization.

Don't over think the situation ... if you've done your homework as you seem to of you'll be just fine ... RELAX and ENJOY

funny_sex_male_brain-s642x447-117585.gif

This is a high risk poker game never ever take it for granted, no matter who, what or where.

A. If a lady has a set incall location and has 3-5 clients a week people do take notice and will talk.

B. Well reviewed or not depending on what she has to lose anything is possible which has happened, same as a Jon

C. Jons, do not think clearly when it comes to the little head, so its full speed ahead and I will worry about my action later or it won't happen to me type of thinking.

So you have to assume that anything and everything can and will happen. You can go home with the jackpot or go home busted.

The game of high risk poker.

Lilithia

If you're this nervous NOW, I'd hate to see how badly you'll be shaking when (if) you actually arrive at the appointment.

Look, if you're that worried about it, find another hobby. Like others have said, there is a risk NO MATTER WHAT. Even well-established providers have SOME risk.

Stay home, dude. You stepped into the wrong sandbox.

Now I'm starting to fear my drive home today..........I could get hit or even killed :eek:.

.....then I'd just be wishing I was hobbying ;)

The risk is all about how active the local LE is. Some city is more active than the others. Hotels don't care what you are doing, they want to make money, so they are not in the business of informing LE (unlike the neighbors of AMP).

Hotels don't care what you are doing, they want to make money...

Not always the case. A couple of examples:

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showthread.php?p=138766&highlight=louisville#post138766

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13014&highlight=louisville

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23615&highlight=Louisville

ADD: met a provider that was working out of a motel incall, complaining she got bounced from an extended stay place because some other provider started to work there, was on management's radar, knew provider #1, ergo, guilt by association.

Not a hotel calling in a complaint, but, related: years ago, North Metro Drug Task Force was casing out a motel for a drug deal. Noticed something odd going on, long story short, busted a guy coming out of an incall, who immediately ratted out the provider and her driver (the old Twin Peaks agency that advertised in "The Oyster" for you old timers out there).

Incall at a home/apartment: a week or so ago, saw an article where LE was running a sting out of a home.

So, as others have said, you run a risk, no matter what.

i suspect jeffco has made it a priority to be known as a hobby-unfriendly venue. see how well it's working just by it being mentioned here?

Incall at a home/apartment: a week or so ago, saw an article where LE was running a sting out of a home.

So, as others have said, you run a risk, no matter what.

True......but I wonder how many reviews she had :rolleyes:

The risk is all about how active the local LE is. Some city is more active than the others. Hotels don't care what you are doing, they want to make money, so they are not in the business of informing LE (unlike the neighbors of AMP).

Just depends if any guest(s) complain loudly or often enough to hotel management or adjoining business(es) complain to LE or property management at the AMP location.

As for "Stay the fuck out Lakewood" hyperbole that permeates this place, don't event get me started. :eek: Same rules apply there as anywhere else. :cool:

Does anyone happen to know--really know--the LIKELY consequences to a spotless-record client if he had the bad luck (however unlikely) to have a, say, misunderstanding with LE on this issue and he had to defend himself? Lawyer cost? Fines? Severity of legal consequences?

For example, depending on ones job and financial situation, the consequences might be tolerable, but for others even misdemeanor charges can put certain jobs at risk (i.e., the "moral turpitude" clause that affects some folks).

Yeah, I risk overthinking things. But it helps to think.

Thanks again.

Yeah, I risk overthinking things.

Ya think?

For what it's worth -- the charge you're worried about is solicitation, and it will FOLLOW YOU EVERYWHERE. It has a stigma attached to it, much worse than most other misdemeanors you could have on your record.

Many companies do background checks before hiring, and it doesn't take a felony to disqualify you for employment. Also, many women now do background checks before dating a man. Can you imagine what a solicitation charge would look like to them?

But it helps to think.

No, what you're doing is "mental masturbation".

Get a bottle of lotion and box of tissue, you can't be arrested for that.

Sure, there is always some risk, but my experience is that, if you have good common sense and trust your gut, your risks are pretty small. Red flags ... drugs, extreme flakiness, male handlers, real bad parts of town, etc. Walk away when you don't get professional response and communication.