Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

chat prime time?

12 posts in this topic

in an effort to encourage folks to chat, i propose we establish 10:00 p.m. as 'chat prime time' - which is usually when most people hit it anyway. any takers?

i got a pm from one doddering old fool (you know who you are) who couldn't quite master the technology. so here's my little psa:

1. click on dragonfang colorado chat on the main page

2. click on 'register' if you haven't yet

3. choose a clever handle (or use the same tired old worn-out one you use here for consistency's sake and so we might have a clue who the hell you are) and put in all the requisite info asked for

4. once you pass muster, log in and start typing

5. one suggestion: once you're in, try not to whisper-bomb the living shit out of those little dears (providers) who deign to enter there

6. another suggestion: don't just log in and lurk (chat mime) because it's a lot more fun to actually contribute to the conversation

7. good luck and see you there sometime

Count me in, I've been wanting to join chat sometime. I was under the impression that chat was most popular In mrnings which is hard for me do the other obligations. So an eve chat wld be ideal time. See you there monday nite!!! :)

If I am not working at 10:00, I am having an intense affair with the inside of my eyelids :)

If I am not working at 10:00, I am having an intense affair with the inside of my eyelids :)

LMAO......I hear you.....and I'm probably there with you!

"early to bed and early to rise....."

Depends on where you are in this world, 10 would be too late for me. I'd miss all the fun! No matter where you are it's a fun time ..... Even if your typing skills are limited. One thing to add, Firefox seems to be the best browser for chat.

Write a review Wendy, k'? ;)

i've also seen a lot of people goofing off from work (or whatever) during lunchtime little theater, so that may be a good alternative for the nocturnally challenged

The lunchtime crowd makes chat a hopping place along with right at the end of the work day around 4:30.

Totally game for our 10pm chat as long as I'm awake :)

Love the chatroom gents and all the pretty ladies!

Love chat but for some of us that's 11:00 PM - I'll make it when I can :)