Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest VanessaStar

Oh My God Its Snowing

10 posts in this topic

What is your best activities on a snowy day?

Wine and a good book. Hot coco is also nice... Of course a crackling fire and someone to keep me warm is also nice... As long as they don't interrupt in a good part of my book...

Wine and a good book. Hot coco is also nice... Of course a crackling fire and someone to keep me warm is also nice... As long as they don't interrupt in a good part of my book...

That would be impossible not to do :D

Watching hockey or football on the tube......but it can also be nice warming up with a provider :D.

Lots of warmth, sex, naughtiness, and fun. Just keeping it my kind of real. Follow that up with cuddles and laughs afterward, cook together or order in, cuddle up to a movie or something on the tube, or let the other read a book, do what they want to do, need to do, while I do what I want to do, need to do. Maybe a variation of all. Call it a night.

The best activity would definitely have to be sex. That was my plan, but my wife asked me to knock snow off of the soon-to-break branches. Wonderful. While I did that, she went back to sleep.

Then again, my wife would prefer reading, digging ditches, vacuuming, and cooking to activities in the bedroom. If VanessaStar were in my bed, it might be a different story.

being a local boy, when i see it snowing i just have to get out in that shit, drive in it, pad around in it, ski in it, hunt/fish in it, etc.

all that fireside chat stuff with the Bailey's Irish Creme comes afterward.

besides, come july and 100+ heat, i'll pine for the days like this

being a local boy, when i see it snowing i just have to get out in that shit, drive in it, pad around in it, ski in it, hunt/fish in it, etc.

all that fireside chat stuff with the Bailey's Irish Creme comes afterward.

besides, come july and 100+ heat, i'll pine for the days like this

226444870.jpg

met-art_gri_45_12.jpg

WELL, if I can't be naked with a accomodating guy .....(This would be my first choice) then I like to build a fire in the fire place, make myself a cup of joe with a shot of my favorite , and some Baileys to taste. Then I park my butt in my close to the floor fire-poking chair.. with the hound and my pitiful pit, Ms.Bob. I have solved world problems like this :rolleyes:, jus' poking at the fire, dogs by my side, fav beverage...... okay, world problems may be a slight exaggeration...never-the-less, this is what works for me.:D

DAMN SNOW,tuesday I was working in my yard in shorts and barefoot.....

Like its been said before '"Colorado-if you don't like our weather, wait five minutes'' :D

It's snowing in Alaska too, check out the pic I posted in Community!:eek: