Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Farrah Abraham Sex Tape?

18 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where I can view it?:confused:

holy sh*t, i feel guilty watching that! i have to admit i sometimes watch crap t.v. i got sucked into watching the original teen mom with my ex back then.

my goodness, farrah is a super dirty girl!!! she's a definite pro. i wonder what her controlling mom has to say about this new little business venture of hers?

First of all, Sharkman; FUCKING ROCK STAR!;)

Second of all, the fucking part of the tape was HOT. There is too much talking in BS in the beginning, which I scrolled through to get to the good stuff. That BS mumbo-jumbo lasted for about 15 min.:rolleyes:When we got to the good part, I think it was pretty good. Like somebody else mentioned, she IS a dirty girl. Ass to mouth? My oh my Farrah. She has a nice body and a beautiful face and I like that she let him fuck her ass. I think she genuinely had a couple of good orgasms in there and it was pretty hot when she squirted. All in all I would give it a 7/10.

I'm out of it. Who are these people? Celebrities? Yeah, it's hot.

Forget it. I looked it up. A "teen mom" from a show I'd never seen or heard of, but thanks for sharing.

Yawn, this was excruciatingly boring.

Yawn, this was excruciatingly boring.

Yay! Your post count just went up...:rolleyes:

yay! Your post count just went up...:rolleyes:

lmfao

Never seen the show and never heard of her, but she's hot and dirty..............just the way I like :)

we do agree on something after all. content to let what passes for popular culture just pass me by. last time i glanced at 'us' mag in the grocery i had no clue who anyone was.

Made my brain hurt. This woman sounds dumb. I bet "James Deen" was bored out of his skull.