Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

what do you call him?

12 posts in this topic

ladies, do you have 'pet' names for certain clients? i'm initially thinking things like 'guy who likes feet' etc. but morbid curiosity compels me

Questions you probably don't want answered:

1) What did the restaurant staff REALLY put in my food?

2) Can my mechanic REALLY tell if my woggle-regulator is going bad?

3) What do the providers REALLY call me when I'm not there?

I know mine too.

"Dumb ass that thinks I really like him"

hey no offense, but i was kinda hoping to hear from the little darlings here, not a litany of self-deprecating (but i'm sure richly deserved) derisive monikers and/or bombastic undeserved ones from you buncha mugs

This is not a question that you really expect an honest answer from the providers, is it?

I do. Mostly if I have spent a lot of time with that person. If the person earns a bad nickname though, I will likely keep it to myself and use their real name.

For example, I just call 2big by his name. "Eugene, go make me a sandwich after you are done body worshipping me" The nickname would just make him cry. I'm sweet like that.

I do. Mostly if I have spent a lot of time with that person. If the person earns a bad nickname though, I will likely keep it to myself and use their real name.

For example, I just call 2big by his name. "Eugene, wash and rinse my hair after you are done body worshipping me" The nickname would just make him cry. I'm sweet like that.

I fixed it for you. ;):D

fuck yes. i always expect an honest answer whenever i ask a provider a question and typically i do get one.