Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SynfulIssabella

What is your favorite thing for a girl wear

37 posts in this topic

There's one lady in the area who never takes off her heels, even in bed; as I'm going out the door, the last sight I have of her is heels and nothing else - soooo sexy!!!

There's one lady in the area who never takes off her heels, even in bed; as I'm going out the door, the last sight I have of her is heels and nothing else - soooo sexy!!!

Only one??? That's a shame!;)

In the Boulder area (where I am if not outside the US) women seem to wear skin tight "leggings", "yoga pants", or basically skin tight pants dipped in liquid fabric . Can't tell you how much I love it. It's heaven for me ;) Do you women even know what this does to me? Drives me crazy!!!!!!!

Example (from some random google search):

yogapants8.jpg

See???? Now how am I supposed to NOT look at that walking by? I mean it's SO HARD to NOT look at that ass for even 1 second. It's even worse when girls wear this type of clothing to work... I have to stare at the floor most of the time just to keep myself focused on work and not something else.

MtnDew

Just Do the Dew

+1!

yogapants8.jpg

See???? Now how am I supposed to NOT look at that walking by? I mean it's SO HARD to NOT look at that ass for even 1 second.

THIS IS THE HOTTEST!!!!! i agree with you 100%!

In the Boulder area (where I am if not outside the US) women seem to wear skin tight "leggings", "yoga pants", or basically skin tight pants dipped in liquid fabric . Can't tell you how much I love it. It's heaven for me ;) Do you women even know what this does to me? Drives me crazy!!!!!!!

Example (from some random google search):

yogapants8.jpg

See???? Now how am I supposed to NOT look at that walking by? I mean it's SO HARD to NOT look at that ass for even 1 second. It's even worse when girls wear this type of clothing to work... I have to stare at the floor most of the time just to keep myself focused on work and not something else.

MtnDew

Just Do the Dew

while i agree that a moving target in a public place like the one in the picture just demands to be watched (visions of 'wild kingdom' episodes of lions honing in on meandering prey)

in the workplace tho it's a different story. try looking them in their eyes -just basic courtesy and respect. plus, eyes can be more sexy than just straight-up booty and if your peripheral vision is functioning you can still take in those other delights surreptitiously