Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

What Does She Really Look Like?

14 posts in this topic

If you want to know what a girl really looks like, do these three things:

1. Ask her to send you a pic of her in the morning, without make-up. Straight out of bed.

2. Ask her to send you a pic of her arms. Nice and toned, or lumpy?

3. Ask her to send you a pic of her mom.

2b: one-man PSA for hookers AND now johns. your altruism knows no bounds!

Not true ....my mom has DD or bigger size boobs. Obviously does not look like me. I'd be screwed if some guy expected me to have those! #3 is not reliable AT ALL. FYI for the men.....

You have nice boobs...and just for the record...there's no way in hell I'm asking for a picture of a girl's mom:rolleyes:

Not true ....my mom has DD or bigger size boobs. Obviously does not look like me. I'd be screwed if some guy expected me to have those! #3 is not reliable AT ALL. FYI for the men.....

Probably not your mom.

Talk to dad.

:cool:

For the most part 2 big is right. This does not apply to all cases of course but frequently [snip] parents. I notice it all the time esp. as they get older.

Edited by boink36
Forbidden topic removed.

especially in cases where they resemble the milkman - like the occasional red-head for example

I knew you were going to say that haha...but I'm pretty sure the birth photos say otherwise.

I do resemble my dad a lot more...darker ...my mom's more a blond euro type.

@Urfan...I always had crushes on the milkmen in Australia...young hotties ;)

If you want to know what a girl really looks like, do these three things:

1. Ask her to send you a pic of her in the morning, without make-up. Straight out of bed.

2. Ask her to send you a pic of her arms. Nice and toned, or lumpy?

3. Ask her to send you a pic of her mom.

Would you post a list of the girls who have sent you any of these pics, please? I'd love to get the same pics, myslf. :rolleyes:

2B lol ...

How would you know if it's a pic of my mom or not is the question lol

In 13 years I can count on one hand the number of times I've been disappointed by an asp's looks. But then, I'm not a big risk-taker, so homework, homework. Additionally, I'm unlikely to see her over enough years so that what her mother looks like becomes relevant. Waking up to someone's who's partied hard all night vs a gal who awakens well-fucked but rested, is a world of difference. :cool:

oh yes the fountain of youth LOL well rested yes, the jury is out on well fucked.If only that was the magic potion we ladies would all be millionaires and there would be less bitches in the world....So what does that tell us not many well fucked ladies running around. LOL

Lilithia

Edited by lilithia
spelling

This is ridiculous. The only difference between how I look when I first wake up and how I looked for dates is my hair is brushed and I have make up on. I also look significantly younger with out makeup on so unless you have fantasy's of well people younger then I am, probably best not ruin the fantasy.. second I always showed my arms in my pics, so.. ya.. lastly im 24, my mom is 50. A pic of my mom at 50 would not reflect how I at 24 look. A pic of my mom at 24 wouldn't work either since I look nothing like her (i did my boobs from her but thats about it physically) If you want to know what a lady looks like do your homework.

oh yes the fountain of youth LOL

Oh poo! LOL. She's the mean age of most girls in the biz, and I'm the mean age of the guys. Do you really think we're both hanging around long enough for us to age 20 years? Sometimes not everythings about one's neuroses, unless all you've got is a hammer. Then everything looks like a nail. :o