Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2small

I am Semi-Retired from Hobbying

10 posts in this topic

I have for several reasons decided to semi-retire from hobbying. I have health issues, that while under control, cause ED. I also have an issue mentally as a recent post by Luce Kytten, that was brought back to life made me question my motives. I at this time find it hard to justify paying $100 to $300 for an hour of fun when i have a hard time, no pun intended, performing and often wind up with a HJ or BBBJ. I will still put my 2 cents worth in on the board and there are a couple of ladies who have gotten me pumped up that i may still call. But in the scheme of life I am reducing my hobbying to maybe once every three or four months if at all. Thanks to ALL the ladies I have been with for being gracious and showing me a good time.

World Famous Navybulldog68

I have for several reasons decided to semi-retire from hobbying. I have health issues, that while under control, cause ED. I also have an issue mentally as a recent post by Luce Kytten, that was brought back to life made me question my motives. I at this time find it hard to justify paying $100 to $300 for an hour of fun when i have a hard time, no pun intended, performing and often wind up with a HJ or BBBJ. I will still put my 2 cents worth in on the board and there are a couple of ladies who have gotten me pumped up that i may still call. But in the scheme of life I am reducing my hobbying to maybe once every three or four months if at all. Thanks to ALL the ladies I have been with for being gracious and showing me a good time.

World Famous Navybulldog68

Bulldog you are a good man. I really don't know what else to say. I am extremely happy you had this epiphany. Deciding what is right for your life and taking a step in that direction is always huge and deserves applause. I have a private response that I know is overdue but look for it!

I am bummed I never got to meet you. :(

At least I can still enjoy you on the Board :)

AW! I am a sad panda because I didn't get to meet you either.

Kisses, and Best wishes

Hang loose there, Mate. After you turn in your liberty card, stop by the mess deck - we got a pinochle game going on! :)

Hang loose there, Mate. After you turn in your liberty card, stop by the mess deck - we got a pinochle game going on! :)

wheres the ship berthed at guy, im on my way.

D:Darlin', thank you for being you. A man who has seen life, the good and the bad , yet remains a genuine, fun-loving and down to earth, gentle-man, I am yours till the ocean h:pas to wear rubber pants to keep its bottom dry!

And yes i admit its a out and out shill. But its true.

Edited by Jez UaBriain
can't seem to type w/out typos

And yes i admit its a out and out shill. But its true.

I think shilling in this case is acceptable!:)

Well, we will certainly miss you. Hopefully we can still rely on your bubbly, positive posts though.