Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ASHLEYMARIE2355

Real breat or enhanced?

42 posts in this topic

To all johns.... When you see a provider do you prefer real or enhanced?

I'm deciding to get my boobs done or not to go bigger...

Definitely real. All natural is always best and you've got a very nice all natural body Ashley :D

I don’t really have much of a preference. I don’t mind enhanced boobs at all. Hell, if I can touch them then they are real enough for me! Of course, I also like natural breast. Come to think of it, I don’t know if I’ve ever meet a boob I didn’t like. Nope, don’t think I have.

I don’t really have much of a preference. I don’t mind enhanced boobs at all. Hell, if I can touch them then they are real enough for me! Of course, I also like natural breast. Come to think of it, I don’t know if I’ve ever meet a boob I didn’t like. Nope, don’t think I have.

I have seen/touched augmented breasts that I didnt like.

I have enhanced and feel incredibly real. I'm very blessed that I such a good doc

As for my preference I like women with the perky natural B or C

Real penis or fake penis? You answer the question.

I say it is all good, but there is nothing that feels better than a natural set of C or D-cups on a woman.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong!

Some of us prefer small breasts! Always hate to see a girl I find attractive get big ol saline bags hanging off the front...

In my line of work I have sen lots of implants and I always say that a woman should never go up more than a cup size, also depending on body style. The best implants I have ever seen were women that would use them as a way to firm up what they already have rather than try and go from and A to a D.

Ultimately it is up to the individual and how they themselves feel about it. I just love women.

You are beautiful real and you will be beautiful enhanced. I got mine after high school and i think the only bad thing about enhanced is if you run you need to buy special running bras.

Are you getting silicone or saline?

I've been thinking about this discussion a lot and have to say I really lovve my breasts. For a mature woman they are soft, subtle, natural, they still hold there shape and they respnd Perfectly!

I went back and forth for a long time, however many of my regulars told me that if I had a boob job they would stop seeing me. It really is prefeence and how one feels about their own body. Seriously I am very happy with mine, they fit who I am. I am not 16 like my daughter who has the most amazing breasts in the world, but I am not expected to...I have my own and I think they are beautiful and as long as they respond like they are supposed to well then I see nothing wrong.