Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trdcoke

Its me or its free LMAO

11 posts in this topic

What do ya think these ladies are thinking when they post ad's that say

If its not me its free -- hey your not the girl in the ad so come on in --- its free ... Really :confused:

Sort like the statement 100% real PIX !!

Well of course they're real pictures of a girl. They're just not pictures of the girl that's going to show up

This always cracks me up;

Her Advertised photo.

flatbellyabs-main_Full2.jpg

Then this is what comes knocking at your Door...

removing-stretch-marks.jpg

IMO if you are using your own pics there is no reason to state it's me or its free.

I have never heard of a provider using fake pics and the guys catch them and the provider tells him "well,you got me they are not my pics but since you are here I will see you for free."Yeah,that is really going to happen.lol

It happened to me -- Oh thats my roommate and she got in a car wreck so she asked me

to come in her place -- so then its free -- No fuckn way and she walks off -- did not even let her through the front door -- the truth is the lady who showed up was better than the pics in the ad -- all I could see would of been upsell I am still LMAO

What do ya think these ladies are thinking when they post ad's that say

If its not me its free -- hey your not the girl in the ad so come on in --- its free ... Really :confused:

Awhile back on the Colorado board, a provider with the 100% me or its free offer was found by way of Tineye searches to be using stolen pics in her ad. Some guys tried to use that information to get the free appointmets, but last I heard the offer was not honored. :D

That is usually what happens with those "It's me or it's free"a quick search of tineye or google images you can usually find out that they are using fake pics.

@trdcoke you are right more than likely the upsell would begin.

Yeah, when they mention "100% independent" they are usually with an agency too. Or the words "upscale and classy" mean they just wanna charge you more, and they usually aren't either word.

me or free always crack me up. I've also learned to be wary of the super hot pics and prices are less than $150. Seriously, I just move on, don't even think twice about calling it. Too many scammers out there.

There are some good and reliable providers out there for $100 -- $80 for bj but with the

economy the way it is -- I understand and appreciate a good deal -- thats not to say you will get msog and dinner tho --