Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

Sex Outdoors

19 posts in this topic

:D

Anyone been lucky to fuck outside lately? I have not recently , but have had some memorable moments.

I remember the feel of the warm breeze gently blowing on my naked skin. The warmth of the sun on my back ,as I rode cowgirl on the hot body below me. The smells of flowers, and grasses, and sex all mingling together.

We were licking, sucking, inhaling all that nature could provide-there in that high mountain meadow . Just us , and and our dogs,who were doing doggy things while we played with each other. It just doesn't get any better then that. That is livin' life. Awesome stuff when you mix it all together.

When we were done, and had gotten dressed, Ranger Bob pulled up on a forest service road not far from the meadow we were fucking in. He stopped, got out and said “You kids having fun up here”. We stated in reply , “Yes. We chatted a bit, and he said “You kids be sure and use sunscreen, hate to see you get a bad sunburn”. Then he winked at me a strode back down the path to his truck. Ranger Bob must have been sitting on a hill watching us fuck. The dude was a voyeur. I am hoping he jacked off while he watched. I kind of thought it was funny, him calling us kids. Hell, we, at the very least were 10-15 years within his age. Do you think he called us kids because we were screwing up there in god’s country?

Why yes, actually I have. Had a date last week with a client in his hot tub. It was a little chilly out, but it was so incredibly sensual and HOT! I liked it so much I went back the next night. Then it was sprinkling rain. Mmm thanks for bringing back that great memory Jez!

I wish. I was actually talking to my ex about that last. He and I used to go to Red Canyon a lot and have sex on the picnic tables after our hike. Me being the weirdo I am my pockets would be full of rocks and would usually go flying everywhere but that just made it more interesting lol

Me being the weirdo I am my pockets would be full of rocks and would usually go flying everywhere but that just made it more interesting lol

Yes; Yes, that's what its all about......

Getting your Rocks off....
:P

And "rocking" his world, of course!

Lmao I so didnt even think about it that way. Whenever I go hiking I pick up pretty rocks and put em in my pocket. So ya I get pretty rocks and he gets his rocks off lol win/win

Ha! Unfortunately my only shot at outdoors was in the California Sierras with former girlfriend many years ago. Though up for the adventure, she was so nervous about bears that it spoiled the mood and I lost my salute. Packed up and moved on, never to be repeated.

Man, the last time I did it outdoors, I was bent over a pickup seat with traffic driving by near Red Rocks...aww, memories! It was SO hot! I am such a voyeur!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Man, the last time I did it outdoors, I was bent over a pickup seat with traffic driving by near Red Rocks...aww, memories! It was SO hot! I am such a voyeur!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Weird! I recently got busy over in that area in the backseat of my mustang. Was thrilling & a little scary when a bicyclist rode by cause he could see what we were doing. Side of the road sex is so naughty! When you're in the zone you don't care though, you know?

You sound more like an exhibitionist than a voyeur Gisele.

have not done that in awhile but have participated a few times in the past and all were great. would like to find a lady here who would like that as well . have not had a lot of takers even though I have offered. Must be me if everyone else is doing it. or maybe this is just not conducive to this life style. someone should start a poll on outdoor encounters as it is getting that time of year.

I would also like to try it....given I am right near the mountains you would think it would be a no brainer, but either clients don't like to ask, or I must not seem open to the idea. I am a total exhibitionist.

One time though with a ex we locked our clothes and keys in the car ...credit to him for getting blankets from his mom, and to his family for what must have been a very weird situation. Thankfully police did not show up that night.

Sex is a wonderful thing, but, please, do it in the privacy of your own home.

F..k NO!!! in wyoming we like to do things outdoors. where men are men and sheep are afraid.

In my best Gabby Hayes voice..."What'r'ya scared of anyways? Comparisons?" ;)

My fave outdoor nut was bangin' standing up, with her holdin' onto a baseball backstop! :)

:eek:OMG! I never figured you for a prudish type. Learn something new everyday.:P

Tina, I pick up rocks when I hiking also. Your not alone. One time I was camping with a friend (who isn't in the biz). We were wandering around by the stream bed, and she was so intently looking at the ground;that she walked into a tree. I heard the thwack of her head when it hit.Ouch! Its a wonder she didn't get a concussion. After that she was more careful when she is rock-hunting.:rolleyes:

F..k NO!!! in wyoming we like to do things outdoors. where men are men and sheep are afraid.

yah isn't that why the button fly came back? For you wyoming boys. :D

Aw well. At least you didn't come from a place where they invented cow bingo, or eock bands write songs about being stranded.,

Your mustang....man, I should of thought of that! That car smells like sex! I am both a voyeur and an exhibitionist. Watching or being watched is naughty, thrilling, heart racing, blood pumping, raw with a baser need to screw the hell out of each other! Love it!

And, no, you don't care!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

we also have wide topped cowboy boots for us sheep herders. keeps them from running away. like Gisele said the outdoors seems to bring out the rawer nature of the encounters. need that occasionally and not necessarily the gfe thing.

X Infinity, ESP if you look like your belly and back needs an ironing to it.