• Birthday 02/02/1991

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    meetellab.com

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1,177 profile views
  1. Site for providers to review men

I'll DM you a few 💗 If any other providers need this info, feel free to message me.
  2. Is Tryst taking over?

I personally get the majority of my clients from Tryst- or at least the traffic to my website indicates that most visitors come from Tryst. I do love the auto post feature on TOB and having reviews in the same space as the listings is really nice. I also love the message board- just wish it had more participants. It's VERY hard for women to join TOB, so I think for many there only options are Tryst, PD, Slixa, etc.
  3. Is Tryst taking over?

Yes, IMO it's a pretty big downfall for TOB because it prevents new women from easily joining TOB. I have two friends right now who are awesome providers and would love to be on TOB, but since they're new, they don't know anyone who can vouch for them. I would, but I don't meet the criteria - you have to have a certain # of reviews and have been active for several years. I know loads of amazing TOB providers who do meet the criteria to provide a reference for a new woman and would be happy to meet them and vouch for them, except for the fact that if that provider gets in trouble, then they lose their account too. So I don't feel like anyone can take the risk to vouch for a new woman unless it's a really close friend. I wish there was a different system in place to make it easier for women to join because I think that would make the forums more lively and active as well provide more listings/options for the guys.
  4. What are you Streaming Now?

Did anyone watch Poor Things?? Can stream it on Amazon. I thought it was SOOOOO good.
  5. Screening…..

This ^^^ Nothing is 100%, but I feel like I can take certain actions that dissuade predators. Is it a pain in the ass for legit gentleman? Maybe. Ultimately, my safety trumps that though.
  6. Fansly Follows!

I'm Ellabarnett on there I'll go follow you now
  7. Session

WHAT?!?! That's wild. I cannot believe the boyfriend just walked in and sat on the other bed 🤣 completely bonkers.
  8. Scary Distressing incident, please advise!

I'm so sorry this happened to you. If you have not already reported him to blacklists, please do so. Or I'm happy to report for you if you want to send his information. We've all made mistakes when it comes to screening and that doesn't make his behavior okay or put the blame on you.
  9. Screening…..

I definitely encounter guys who are unwilling to screen, but I've found that many of them eventually circle back and will decide to go through the process. Either way, it's not something I compromise on. My safety is non-negotiable. Feel free to DM if you'd like to chat methods or discuss more.
  10. Darn. Thx for clarifying that though
  11. Is there a way to post a "tour" ad?? I'd love to post an ad in NY for my trip next month, but can't figure out how to post one outside of Colorado..... 🤔
  12. Suggestions about verifications!!!

I actually just typed up my methods to send to another friend. Happy to pass along to any provider who is interested- feel free to DM me. I consider my methods to be pretty thorough
  13. Need some GFE. Single + Virgin @26 :(

Especially as a newbie without references, I think you'll be better off scheduling something as it can take a while to screen people who don't have TOB or P411 okays. Good luck!! Hope you have a blast.