AJ1897

Need some GFE. Single + Virgin @26 :(

13 posts in this topic

On 2/16/2024 at 1:49 AM, AJ1897 said:

Any place I can get some happiness?

Not too many ladies are available at 1:49 am? Sorry try 1:49 pm maybe? 

You probably will want to refine your approach on TOB.

Try looking at the listings and finding a lady who catches your eye and reach out to her by her preferred contact method and introduce yourself: “Hi, my name is “so and so” and I saw your listing and would like to get to know you. Would you be available at “such and such time on such and such day”. What do you require for screening?”. Just a suggestion to help you succeed.

Also at 1:47 am there more than likely will only be 1 or 2 ladies awake and they probably won’t be monitoring TOB at this time of the night for guys looking for “happiness”.

All good guidelines for you, Grasshopper. There are a few TOB  lovelies that are available at all hours, but you will need to find them, not vice versa. Search listings and read reviews/ websites then start reaching out as instructed above.  Be respectful and have fun!

Especially as a newbie without references, I think you'll be better off scheduling something as it can take a while to screen people who don't have TOB or P411 okays. Good luck!! Hope you have a blast.

…joined friday at 138a, posted “need some gfe” right after joining at 149a…he cant even follow up on this iso thread, i cant imagine him taking the time out to schedule something or have patience for screening.

definitely not someone ready to chew meat, even if cut up into small pieces. 

Pop in fresh,  @1:49 am lol good luck! We all tried to help you out and you abandoned us?! 🤣

On 2/19/2024 at 9:01 AM, ilovewomen said:

You probably will want to refine your approach on TOB.

Try looking at the listings and finding a lady who catches your eye and reach out to her by her preferred contact method and introduce yourself: “Hi, my name is “so and so” and I saw your listing and would like to get to know you. Would you be available at “such and such time on such and such day”. What do you require for screening?”. Just a suggestion to help you succeed.

Also at 1:47 am there more than likely will only be 1 or 2 ladies awake and they probably won’t be monitoring TOB at this time of the night for guys looking for “happiness”.

Can you hold a seminar? This is perfect!^ ^^^^^^

On 2/20/2024 at 10:53 PM, Western ~P said:

…joined friday at 138a, posted “need some gfe” right after joining at 149a…he cant even follow up on this iso thread, i cant imagine him taking the time out to schedule something or have patience for screening.

definitely not someone ready to chew meat, even if cut up into small pieces. 

Girl….l 😂😂😂😂😂💯💯💯

Prolly just a drunkpost

On 2/22/2024 at 9:59 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Girl….l 😂😂😂😂😂💯💯💯

@Western ~P cracks me up all the time too @Audrey Astor! I am so happy she came back again!!!😂😂😂❤️

On 2/23/2024 at 10:06 AM, nf77 said:

Prolly just a drunkpost

Or his wife was snoring on the couch! 😂🤣

i wish i could fall asleep so easy! it sucks having insomnia!