Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Cherishlove | mytob2020 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 10/12/24 | |
|
Review by
mytob2020
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Cherish is a delightful young lady with a great body. She is slender and very sexy. Firm B cup breasts with nipples pierces with barbells. More on that later. Her ass is to die for it is so round and tight. Very nice location. Massage is CMT quality. She uses her whole body to massage when you are face down. When she rubs her breasts, firm nipples, and barbell on your back it is pure heaven. On theflip some more massage, then teasing and then on to the mail event. The release was massive. Respectful touching is allowed and those sexy breasts in my hand did the trick. Will repeat Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| karley.pdx | MovieTime | Westminster | Yes | 106 | 10/12/24 | |
|
Review by
MovieTime
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/24 Time: 45 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Her soft, dark skin glows! She is radiant. Beautiful. Soft and cuddly. Quick to respond and easy to schedule. Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mrs Gabby-5099 | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/12/24 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had just gotten off work and full of excitement from some great news that I had received. I decided to contact Gabby and she was ready for me to come over just like that. She said she would take good care of me and that she did X 2. I arrived and said hello to my little audience LOL and away we went. Gabby looks/feels/smells good. She doesn't speak english but she does speak a good time. She has a very pretty smile and I just loved the vibe I got from her. all with a cover on and is eager to show you what she is working with in the following positions: DS/MISH/CG/RCG. The Savior Faire "Until Completion" and "Pretty Young Thang (PYT)" Award goes to Mrs Gabby. I should have waited but I am on my way to see her again, just can't get enough............... Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ms Samantha-3048 | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 3 | 10/12/24 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/24 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I contacted Samantha earlier in the day. I failed to keep that particular time but made up for it later that evening. We played touch me, touch you for a hot second and before I could say a word, the bed was a bouncing. all with a cover on. DS is definitely her favorite, along with MISH and CG. The Savior Faire "Behind Me" Award goes to Ms Samantha. She packs a punch for a SHORTY. Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Carrie Love | Caveman555 | DTC | Yes | 37 | 10/11/24 | |
|
Review by
Caveman555
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Carrie is absolutely better looking in person, her photos do not do her justice! Very little english but her assets make up for it. Very responsive to daty, but more so for dato!! This woman is dtunning! Visit so she comes to town more often! Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Leyla Scott | TheTraveler400 | Fort Collins | Yes | 207 | 10/11/24 | |
|
Review by
TheTraveler400
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/24 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have seen Leyla multiple times including a GB event, a while back, with her friend Devon. It was awesome!!! I have started reviews multiple times that ramble on about how wonderful it is to be with her. You can learn everything you want/need to know from the other reviews, so I won't repeat it. But if you seek a list of acronyms, like I tend to do, I an confirm pretty much all of the safe ones. I hope to add a different perspective by saying. She is confident, seductive and alluring. I relate her to Rebecca de Mornay's character, Lana, in the Movie Risky Business. "I love the way her mind works". She knows this and sometimes greets me by saying, "Are you ready for me .... Ralph." (If you know, you know) It's said that if you love what you do, you never work a day in your life . And Leyla loves this. It's not work to her, it's a lifestyle. She is a searcher and explorer of the boundaries of sexuality, sensuality and eroticism. I don't think the word "no" is in her vocabulary. We have cuddled, "made love" and gotten porn nasty. And her performances have never felt contrived. She makes fantasies a reality (ie: the GB event). I haven't hobbied much outside of Colorado, but I suspect that we are extremely lucky to have a companion of her caliber and accessibility here. Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Caressa Duval | Pittbull | Boulder | Yes | 25 | 10/11/24 | |
|
Review by
Pittbull
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/24 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have been watching Caressa for years and I am kicking myself in the ass because I should have saw her sooner. Her pictures don’t do her justice because they don’t show her face but guys she is gorgeous and the kitty is tight. When I got there we sat down and talked and it was just like we were old friends. I usually do body rub experiences but I have found a gfe provider that loves to kiss and we kissed a lot which is something that we both love to do. She rode cowgirl and had a couple of o’s then it was a bbbjnqns and swallowed the last drop. It was one great birthday gift to myself and will be seeing her more often. Guys run don’t walk to see her. Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| EmilyDMV | JeffV | Fort Collins | Yes | 47 | 10/11/24 | |
|
Review by
JeffV
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/24 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Saw Emily. Opened the door looking super sexy. Lots of DFK, great conversation with a beautiful woman. Treat her well and she will return the favor. Definitely would see her again. Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| elladane | brunodtc | DTC | Yes | 46 | 10/11/24 | |
|
Review by
brunodtc
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/24 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Ella is a wonderful person and fantastic provider. She's bubbly, fun to be around, and communicates fantastically! Her pictures are great but she looks even better in person. petite, stacked, and super soft skin. she really gets into making sure you're having a good time. foreplay is great, she's tasty and wants to taste you. The main event is a thing of beauty! Only caution is maybe avoid k9 if you're a Redsox fan, she may just convert you. Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miss Sweet Carina | LadysMan3009 | Denver | Yes | 27 | 10/11/24 | |
|
Review by
LadysMan3009
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Miss Sweet Carina is gorgeous and her photos definitely describe her well. Not to worry. If you meet her, you're meeting the sexy woman in the flicks. I was very impressed with her beauty and her personality. She was comfortable and we soon found ourselves embraced and kissing. DFK that was a major turn-on for me Didn't take long for our clothes to come off and I tried hard to get milk out of her firm C-cups. That wasn't possible, ha ha, but I sure gave it the old college try. Soon, she was giving me fabulous BBBJ. I also was hungry, so I DATY, and didn't regret it. Her pussy is as pretty as her face. Soon, it was time for CFS and I spent the rest of our time in missionary until I finished. The entire time was very good GFE. This girl is a sweetheart. Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| KatyaSoleil | milehighroots | Denver | Yes | 21 | 10/9/24 | |
|
Review by
milehighroots
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had an incredible time with Katya today. She is a very beautiful person and gives off a great energy from the start. Her space is centrally located and is very nice and clean. She welcomed me in with a hug and we sat and chatted to get to know each other and talk about some common interests. Once the FBSM began I was honestly transported into a realm of calm, safety, and intimacy. She seems to pride herself on connecting with her clients which we certainly did. The massage face down was very relaxing but also relieved my tension and was a treat to have her insanely fit body on mine. On the flip she was even closer and the sensuality increased to epic levels. Her technique is very special and she has me counting down the days until another meeting. Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jezabel Jones | Mtt3333 | Rockies | Yes | 17 | 10/9/24 | |
|
Review by
Mtt3333
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/24 Time: 1 hr Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This was the 3rd time I’ve seen Jezabel now and each meeting has been better than the last. My 1st. It was a last minute request, and I thought it might be a long shot, but she happened to be available that night. After a few texts back and forth, she was able to screen me with my tob references and P411, and she was on her way over within the hour. so much fun I had to go back for seconds the next day. We started out this encounter with a brief massage which included some fun teasing. Once I flipped over she starts with some out of this world dt utf with some Russian throw in as well. She got me very very close very quickly, which is rare for me. I get the impression cim is on the menu, but I had to make her stop and told her it was her turn. I had her lay on her back, and went down south for some very clean, tasty and responsive daty. After an enthusiastic O it was time for the main event. She really gets in to it including some passionate lfk dfk dirty talk and very vocal enjoyment. I wouldn’t be surprised if other guests may have heard us through the walls! After enjoying quite a while of mpcfs as she was building up in to the 2nd and even louder O, I just couldn’t hold out any longer and climaxed with her. Once we got cleaned up a bit, we cuddled and layed there in the afterglow chatting for a bit. It was an awesome GFE experience, and she’s really a genuinely down to earth girl. YMMV, but I definitely felt like there was some strong chemistry between us. I will definitely continue seeing her on future trips to the high country, and will save up my fun tickets, for a longer encounter next time. Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Carrie Love | Dagwood | DTC | Yes | 37 | 10/8/24 | |
|
Review by
Dagwood
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/24 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Carrie is a complete sweet heart. She is quick to communicate and easy to set up with. I’m glad I reached out to her. She’s a petite Latina from Colombia and very pretty. All the other reviews are accurate and I would definitely recommend her. Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Amy of Boulder | Chris001 | Boulder | Yes | 39 | 10/7/24 | |
|
Review by
Chris001
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/24 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Met with Amy Saturday afternoon had a great experience and amazing conversations. Highly recommend visiting with her. Left feeling great and relaxed! Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| KatyaSoleil | Co108 | Denver | Yes | 21 | 10/7/24 | |
|
Review by
Co108
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Second time seeing Katya, and all I can say are positive things about her. Great location and easy parking. Both visits were incredibly sensual with lots of teasing and touching. Just thinking about my time with her drives me wild. She's also big on cleanliness and making you feel comfortable. Don't hesitate to see Katya, you won't regret it. Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sensual Violet | Cafe | Denver | Yes | 80 | 10/7/24 | |
|
Review by
Cafe
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Not sure what else can be added to Violet’s already stellar reviews, but I can assure you she is hands down one of the sexiest women I’ve ever met. Her figure is perfect and her smile and eyes as beautiful as it gets. She’s warm and inviting and so easy to talk to. If you’re respectful and friendly you will feel like fast friends who just so happen to enjoy being naked around each other. She’s wonderful and without a doubt my all time favorite. Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-30-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nicoleta | CO_Guy87 | DTC | Yes | 63 | 10/7/24 | |
|
Review by
CO_Guy87
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had a great time with Nicoleta. Setup a few days in advance was easy and we met. First off, wow those tits, they are huge & perfect. While they are augmented they feel very natural and quite fun to play with. Started with some bbbj and russian which led to some daty. On went the cover and I didn't last long after she had her O and somehow got even tighter. Hope to see her again when she's back in town. Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40DD-29-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| BanginBrit | itravelwell | Westminster | Yes | 105 | 10/7/24 | |
|
Review by
itravelwell
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/24 Time: 3 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Long time lurker, first time reviewer. When I realized that my lovely friend and playmate for years and years, Miss BB was at 99 reviews, I hoped I would be able to make it 100. The superlatives are all true. She is smart, gorgeous, sexy, funny, chill, and just a pleasure to be with both physically and emotionally. She is incredible at finding you where you are, and helping you get what you need. She's the sexiest and most talented therapist that one could ever hope to meet. Treat her with the love and respect that she deserves, and she will return that by being present, engaged, interested, and sexually blow your mind. Oh, and her body gets hotter every time I see her - she seems to be aging in reverse. Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jasmine628 | timlikesdat | Westminster | Yes | 56 | 10/6/24 | |
|
Review by
timlikesdat
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/24 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Finally schedules aligned and we were able to meet. She is super friendly, great conversation, GFE, 69, various positions. So very fun. Will definitely see again and maybe threesome next time! Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ms Valerie-4833 | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/6/24 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/24 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was in Aurora in my truck cruising The Streets. Yes you guessed it, I had a couple of cuties waiting for me but I decided to stop by Ms Valerie's first. Communication was pretty easy and we set up our meeting shortly after our initial conversation. I arrived on time and she invited me immediately. Wasn't ALL THAT. Not all of these women are on the same level. Again, THE SAVIOR doesn't DISCRIMINATE, I locate/fuck/appreciate. The beauty of a woman can only be experienced by going to see her, not judging her by her PHOTOS/PLACE/ASSUMPTIONS but by just taking a short drive to see her. This girl has a crazy little physique, she is sort of slim with a nice kinda thick ass on her. She is bubbly and she is most definitely a CLOCK WATCHER. She is not GFE yet LOL that is with THE SAVIOR but I always get my way at some point. all with a cover on: DS/Mish with a cover on as well. She has a lot of potential but she is new. I give her a thumbs up because I have been doing this a very long time and depending on my schedule, I will return to see her again. Your experience with her may or may not be as good as mine, so have at it. The Savior Faire "She wasn't expecting Mr Bennit to be up in it that quick" and "Somebody was watching US" Award goes to Ms Valerie. Depending on my schedule, I may squeeze you in and make a return visit. Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-25-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mouthy-Meg | ryeath | DTC | Yes | 106 | 10/6/24 | |
|
Review by
ryeath
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/24 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting the mouth of the south for the first time. And let me say that it was an amazing experience! She is a very charming woman, very warm and caring, great communication, and outstanding oral skills. I highly recommend! Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Megan-6308 | Alan2157 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/6/24 | |
|
Review by
Alan2157
(66 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: For a while now have been sticking with a couple regulars here on TOB. One still great. The other had a falling out.. what to do? I was referred to Megan by last regular here on TOB. I began texting Megan over several weeks but our schedules didn't line up. Finally we came together on this date and agreed on a time. Easy location that she just had moved to. Door opened and i see a very beautiful girl. Pictures do not do her justice. She has a great athletic body with an enhanced rack to die for. Started with BBBJ, then DATY. All great had to hold back at one point. Her oral is top-notch. Moved on to CFS for a bit. She allowed a finish with CIM. I took that option and left very happy. Treat her well. I will see her again.. correction saw her a few days after this visit! If you can't tell I'm out of a slump and feeling better about the hobby. Thanks Megan plan to see you often Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Milathaisupermodel | KB-KB | Seattle | Yes | 1 | 10/5/24 | |
|
Review by
KB-KB
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/24 Time: 30 min Location: SeattleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with Mila. She is beautiful Thai woman with a hot, slim body and a tight booty… Texted her and arranged meeting within a hour. Got to her room, took a quick shower and started the fun. She’s gfe, bbbj, daty, cg, mish., all with enthusiasm. No rush, Not a clock watcher, we chatted a little bit afterwards. Can’t wait to see her again! Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vlada | Techmayne | Denver | Yes | 20 | 10/5/24 | |
|
Review by
Techmayne
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Vlada is awesome, so friendly and welcoming. Really beautiful, better than the pictures! LFK, MPCFS, bbj, bbjcim Will try to make time to see her the next time she comes around, she’s worth it! Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38C-25-25 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Victoria Pena | blechene1999 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 10/5/24 | |
|
Review by
blechene1999
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/24, 2 Girl Show Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Meet both Carrie and Victoria for a little 3some fun. Very easy setup and on to the location. Walked in and was greeted by 2 smoking hot Latinas, They greeted me with some DFK, and a lot of mutual touching. Moved over to the bed and the fun began with a lot more DFK and CBJ deepthroat. FIV until Carrie decided to jump on top, CFSMP on both until i blew my load for both of these beautiful ladies. Great views and a great pair of ladies. 100% go again!! Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Carrie Love | blechene1999 | Denver | Yes | 37 | 10/5/24 | |
|
Review by
blechene1999
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/24, 2 Girl Show Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Meet both Carrie and Victoria for a little 3some fun. Very easy setup and on to the location. Walked in and was greeted by 2 smoking hot Latinas, They greeted me with some DFK, and a lot of mutual touching. Moved over to the bed and the fun began with a lot more DFK and CBJ deepthroat. FIV until Carrie decided to jump on top, CFSMP on both until i blew my load for both of these beautiful ladies. Great views and a great pair of ladies. 100% go again!! Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mercedes Martinez | blechene1999 | DTC | Yes | 28 | 10/5/24 | |
|
Review by
blechene1999
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/24, 2 Girl Show Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had a visit with Callie and Mercedes. Set up was easy and they were very accommodating. Callie is so sexy with those amazing breasts and fat ass. Mercedes was also very sexy with that big ass. As far as the 2girl show, I fell like it was very lack luster it did not feel like they were into it. Maybe i caught them on bad day or something, but i think i would like to visit them separate to see if the experience was the say. Both bad ass ladies though. Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Callie Cabrera | blechene1999 | DTC | Yes | 9 | 10/5/24 | |
|
Review by
blechene1999
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/24, 2 Girl Show Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had a HH visit with Callie and Mercedes. Set up was easy and they were very accommodating. Callie is so sexy with those amazing breasts and fat ass. Mercedes was also very sexy with that big ass. As far as the 2girl show, I fell like it was very lack luster it did not feel like they were into it. Maybe i caught them on bad day or something, but i think i would like to visit them separate to see if the experience was the say. Both bad ass ladies though. Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| BanginBrit | aznsensation | Denver | Yes | 105 | 10/4/24 | |
|
Review by
aznsensation
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Just wow! All the previous reviews are right on. Brit's such a gem! I went in a bit nervous but Brit's friendliness immediately put me at ease. All activities were performed with enthusiasm. When I left I was already reminiscing about the time we had together. She blew all of my expectations of the water! Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| LoveLayla | MrHello | Denver | Yes | 44 | 10/4/24 | |
|
Review by
MrHello
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: WOW!!!!!! If gorgeous women are your type go see her. Daty with many O's Very vocal about what she wants. Bbbj amazing. Can take what you can give her enjoy.. Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-37 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Carrie Love | DenniesAU | DTC | Yes | 37 | 10/4/24 | |
|
Review by
DenniesAU
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: The communication was short and to the point. Easy verification is required. Her hard body is surely to be remembered. Her attitude was 10/10 and this is where it counts for me. She gave me a massage afterward which I enjoyed. I am pleased with the time I had with Carrie. Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Leyla Scott | loci | Fort Collins | Yes | 207 | 10/4/24 | |
|
Review by
loci
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/24 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ms. Scott's allure is truly something to behold, and her enchanting presence undoubtedly touches anyone with the pleasure of knowing her. Her grace and elegance are captivating, and her presence lights up any room she enters. She is stunning on the outside, and her inner beauty shines just as brightly. Her kind and compassionate nature makes her a joy to be around. It's rare to encounter someone with such a perfect blend of outer and inner beauty. Ms. Scott's allure is truly something to behold, and her enchanting presence undoubtedly touches anyone with the pleasure of knowing her. Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| stella17212 | rexsteele | Denver | Yes | 11 | 10/3/24 | |
|
Review by
rexsteele
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow. What a beautiful woman. She is definitely the lady in the photos and is so so hot and gave me an incredible. I was a bit disappointed to find GFE not offered, though her website seemed to say differently. Anyway I can recommend for MPFCS but no bbbj, no lfk/dfk, no daty, a bit rushed. Overall though had a great time and she is so so sexy. Like so sexy. YMMV. Have fun. Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki Nova-3776 | letsgetmikey | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/3/24 | |
|
Review by
letsgetmikey
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: We had texted a few times before I was actually able to meet Nikki again. I say again because we had seen each other many times back in 2018. She has reviews under this profile: https://theotherboard.com/users/125070 She took some time off to pursue other things but she’s looking to get back in to it. We met at her house and it was like old lovers seeing each other again. Nikki is just as sweet as can be and is a great kisser and we enjoyed 69, her two O’s made her shake. She produced a cover but she is so talented orally that I skipped FS and finished there. I forgot how amazing Nikki was and still is. Nikki is someone you would take out for dinner or just hang out with on a pleasant autumn day. Can’t wait to see you again Nikki, you are beautiful and I really enjoyed catching up with you. Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Annie Fox | aznsensation | Denver | Yes | 21 | 10/2/24 | |
|
Review by
aznsensation
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Annie was an amazing provider! She has a bubbly personality and is super playful! I realized I was in for a treat when the clothes came off! She's got a banging body and nice tattoos. Annie was very vocal the whole way through making the experience so much hotter! Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Danid | briahog | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/2/24 | |
|
Review by
briahog
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/21/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: DELETE DELETE DELETE Got to her Incall apt and she met me at the with a smile and hug. Great choice of lights and set up and she had soft music playing. She's so professional, playful, communicative, and nasty. Send pent some time talking about life like we've known each other for a long time until she started moving closer to me while biting her lips and then we started DFKing. It was intense so I grabbed her ass, sooo soft and nice. Then she gently unhooked my belt and pulled down my trousers, I was so hard and then I felt her tongue sliding slowly from my balls to my dick cap. It was intense. She's a pro, she had me shaking from her blowjob skill. I had my first pop in her mouth during blowjob and then she swallowed it and got on top for cowgirl. She started riding slowly and then started increasing the pace slowly until she started going so fast and hard with loud moan. We switched to the mish after some minutes and I started pounding her hard. She was so loud and she likes talk dirty, then I had my last pop on her ass and she cleaned me up with another blowjob. I left happy and satisfied and really can't wait to see her again. She's the best. Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ella Blair | Dinger | Denver | Yes | 27 | 10/2/24 | |
|
Review by
Dinger
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Ella is unbelievably Beautiful with such an Awesome Personality and the most amazing smile!!! When texting to screen/schedule I felt great vibes from her with how friendly and positive she is. We were finally able to meet this morning and it was for sure one heck of a great way to start the week:) As soon as she opened the door and gave me a nice welcome, I knew it was going to be an incredible hour. As the fun began, she even took the time to ask what I like and showed she cared about making sure I had fun. She defiantly provided one of the best GFE experiences I’ve had and I could tell she really enjoys her self too. Once we finished, I really enjoyed chatting with her and she is very easy to connect with. After a while though more fun started and we were able to have an amazing round 2 before I had to leave. I’d highly recommend Ella and would for sure enjoy seeing her again sometime soon. Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mrs Rosa-2902 | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/1/24 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I hit Rosa up a few days prior and I got a jingle from her on my way to work. We set up a time to meet up and I was there like clockwork. Prior to arriving, she was wearing just panties but she had to come outside and get me LOL. It didn't take no time for her to slide back into just panties. Tatted up with pretty skin and gorgeous eyes. She was laying sideways looking sexy as ever, while we both held a long lengthy conversation. She is so chilled/laid back (my kind of woman) I thought she was a splitting image of myself at one point. She gives off a great vibe coupled with sexy pleasing eyes that talk. Everything is covered. She said her favorite is DS and thats as far as I went. Soft skin, pretty eyes and a you will not be disappointed attitude is such an inviting package. The Savior Faire "This will not be televised" and "Arched/Gassed/Filled Up" and "Worth It" Award goes to Oklahoma's finest Mrs Rosa. I just love a woman that backs up what she says. See you soon and thats a guarantee. Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Haley-9645 | wglide2003 | Denver | No | 1 | 9/30/24 | |
|
Review by
wglide2003
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures Experience Description: The worst experience I have had in the hobby. Pictures were not even close. She appeared overweight. A bunch of absurd rules. Did not even disrobe. was to be a hand job. Left after 10 Do Not Recommend. Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| RoxxySLC | CrystalRiverBandit | Salt Lake City | Yes | 1 | 9/30/24 | |
|
Review by
CrystalRiverBandit
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/21/24 Time: 2 hrs Location: Salt Lake CityIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was in Park City for a wedding and found Roxxy on Tryst. I reached out to her and she was very communicative. I shared references and we were all set. I actually ended up seeing her two night in a row. Roxxy looks just like her pictures. She's a great conversationalist and brings zero drama. Super fun to hang out with, like an old friend. She is very sensual and takes her time, but I bet she can get wild too. We started out with some LFK and got comfortable. We progressed to BBBJ, DATY, and CFS. MSOG is available. She's planning a trip to Denver and, if we treat her well, she may get us into her regular rotation. We'd be lucky to have her. Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Victoria Pena | Aer0nauT | Denver | Yes | 17 | 9/29/24 | |
|
Review by
Aer0nauT
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/19/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I shared a Wonderful one hour evening tryst with Victoria, where she met me at the door with hugs and kisses and wearing a lingerie set. She is gorgeous with a wonderfully voluptuous figure but with a flat tummy and large enhanced breasts. Victoria is a very friendly young woman who is also skillful and eager to please. She is from South America and does not speak English except for a few words but we managed to make ourselves understood well enough (I wasn't there for the intellectual discourse). Victoria promptly got right to the pleasurable activities which included: kissing, mutual caressing, BBJ, CG, Mish, Doggy, DATY, HJ, and finished with Russian(!). Overall, Victoria is an excellent provider and being with her was an exceptional pleasure. She is a lovely and charming young woman. Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mercedes Martinez | Hangman | DTC | Yes | 28 | 9/29/24 | |
|
Review by
Hangman
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/24 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had an amazing time with Mercedes. She opened the door wearing black lingerie. She doesn’t speak much English but I used a translator app. We did some LFK before the lingerie and my clothes were off. She started with a BBBJ before the cover came on and she climbed on top of me. We switched to K9 until the finish. A really great experience. Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Annabelle Rose | ChrisG | Westminster | Yes | 69 | 9/28/24 | |
|
Review by
ChrisG
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/24 Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Fantastic. She let me in the door and gave me a nice hug and kiss. Then i wanted to start with a nice lap dance. She did in her cute lingerie, before getting into my pants to pull put my cock. And started with a little bbbj, nice and soft and slow. Then i grabbed her and took her to the bed. I got her naked and went down to her cute little pussy for a taste. Stayed there for while before asking for the cover, went through a few positions; mish cg rcg and doggie. Doggie is her fav according to her. Went for about 15 mins of hard pounding before she got back to sucking. Then she went hard and faster on me and sucked me till i popped nqns. And i mean no quit. Just kept going. Wow. I laid back, we chatted for a bit. She wanted me to go again but it takes me longer to go again so i declined. But cool to know she was ready for multiples. So sweet too. Great I will def see her again. Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-26-42 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miss_naughtyniki | cartermac8214 | DTC | Yes | 53 | 9/28/24 | |
|
Review by
cartermac8214
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I met Niki at her location. She was absolutely fantastic. She is welcoming, talkative and genuinely seems interested in you. She is gorgeous and exactly the type of girl I'm attracted to. We talked for a while before the activities started. She is safe with all her activities but that in no way takes away from the fun. I love DATY and she was really into it and tasted great. After that we moved to CBJ and CFS. I left feeling great and she will definitely be on my list of repeats. She comes to Colorado regularly. Thanks Niki! Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Amber-0598 | martin | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/28/24 | |
|
Review by
martin
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Visited this lovely lady during the day... We did a bit of photo verification and I was there meeting a lovely woman in sunflower covered lingerie. She is down to earth, a girl next door.... and holds a very pleasant conversation. We started with some sensual DFK (which I love), clothes flew off and bbj turned into 69. After some time, I fingered her until she squirted (hot!) and the festivities commenced (covered). mish, side swipe, doggie with lots of dfk mixed in and enthusiasm that made for a sexy experience. She's a sweet, friendly girl...go with confidence. Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Emily Jordan | Jaxson83 | Denver | Yes | 120 | 9/27/24 | |
|
Review by
Jaxson83
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Emily was able to see me very last minute on a Saturday and it was the best decision of my week! Quick verification and I was at her in a half an hour. Amazing FBSM, great conversation, and even better flip. She made me feel like I was a king. Thank you Emily! Will see you again soon! Age: 37 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bex BayLee | Robshobby | Fort Collins | Yes | 27 | 9/27/24 | |
|
Review by
Robshobby
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/24 Time: 4 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: As always, from any of the multiple times seeing her, she is one of the best, caring, GFE, sexy women out there. Her performance to genuinely please her man, is top notch, my ATF, and I've had some amazing providers. Age: 35 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-23-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mercedes Martinez | martin | DTC | Yes | 28 | 9/27/24 | |
|
Review by
martin
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Communication was easy, timely. She is friendly and enjoys what she does if you hit the right spots.. FIA, FIV, bbj and CFSMP. She has a tight body, built solid with nice curves. She has a sweet disposition, translation will be necessary, but she is great about it and apps are helpful. Other reviews are accurate, enjoy! Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| PhoenixStroax | cefrey | DTC | Yes | 1 | 9/26/24 | |
|
Review by
cefrey
(44 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: What an amazing time! She was referred to me from her friend she is traveling with and told me she is like "Houdini". What man can't not want to find out about those skills! I sent her a text message and we were off to the races. The next day we exchanged more messages and wound up talking on the phone. With her it is absolutely recommended. She is a woman with many talents and talking to her on the phone really made the difference. After that phone conversation she knew EXACTLY what I was into. I arrived at her location and she was prompt. We all know how important that bit of information is. we began chatting. While the chatting was great, she said, take your clothes of so we can have some fun! it was all about oral and prostate stimulation. Let me tell you she knows what she is doing and is not shy about it. It was absolutely everything I have dreamed for. It was perfect. I want for nothing, and I left with everything I could imagine. Visit with confidence! Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karapearl | Mustang87 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 143 | 9/26/24 | |
|
Review by
Mustang87
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/24 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Another fantastic time with Kara. I you think you are up to laying back, gripping the pillow, gritting your teeth, and enduring seemingly endless waves of eye-rolling, toe-curling, off the charts pleasure, then Kara might be the girl for you. Think twice. It's not as easy as it sounds. Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||