|
Leyla Scott
|
|
Jac209 |
Denver |
Yes |
207
|
9/11/24 |
Review by
Jac209
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Amazing with Leyla. She was incredibly enjoyable and engaging in all our activities and we had a wonderful time. The experience and intimacy she provides really is one of a kind. Leyla is definitely amazing and I would go see her if you have the chance.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
Gene13ww |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
9/11/24 |
Review by
Gene13ww
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lillian’s is stunning. She was so hot and made me feel like a king upon arrival. She had my drink of choice at the ready. We chatted and it felt like I knew her for a long time. She gave me a massage that was nice. Then on to the main event which was glorious. All other reviews are accurate and I would recommend her to any smart gentleman. Can’t wait to see her again.
Age: 54 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Becca
|
|
cwagoner3335 |
DTC |
Yes |
8
|
9/11/24 |
Seen on 9/2/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was sceptical about seeing Becca because she had no reviews at the time I saw her but I'm glad I did! Easy verification and communication to set up. She answered the door is some sexy lingerie and high heels. She looks like a model in person. Her pictures don't do her justice, she is flawless all the way around! Her ass and hips were perfect. We started off kissing while I felt on her perfect body. Then she did a little strip tease before giving me a very nice bbbj. Nice soft lips and a beautiful face. It was a privilege to worship her body. No English at all but that isn't a problem. She is GFE and has a great attitude. I am definitely going to see her again because one time isn't enough to really appreciate her beauty! It's too bad she doesn't show her ass in her pictures because it is amazing. Haven't stopped thinking about it since. Would definitely recommend!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
meng_1h
|
|
RandyJ |
DTC |
Yes |
45
|
9/10/24 |
Review by
RandyJ
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a young sexy lady. She is getting more experienced. Second time seeing her and she is still pretty stunning.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Little Ms Nicole
|
|
Shredded1 |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
9/10/24 |
Seen on 8/13/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Nicole was a 100% amazing experience with a beautiful young Latina. I was welcomed into her by a beautiful smiling young Latina with sexy all-natural curves. No enhancements to her body and she doesn’t need them. She has a sweet personality and was all smiles and enthusiasm. Really the sweetest girl I have seen in a long time. After she got out a quick shower I got to towel her off to get started. Then on to CBJ where she took her time and got me super turned on. This was followed by cowgirl, mish and finished in amazing doggy. I finished completely satisfied. She doesn’t speak English but it was no problem.
After the first encounter we have been together a number of times again and it keeps getting better and better. The first time was amazing and all safe. All I can say is her pictures are very recent and accurate and she is the sweetest and most passionate girl I have ever met. Treat her well and you will have an amazing time
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 35D-25-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dakini Dawn
|
|
Funbehad |
Boulder |
Yes |
17
|
9/10/24 |
Review by
Funbehad
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/24
Time: 2 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I visited with Dawn a short time ago and the experience was very good. It was my first experience with Tantra massage and it was very enlightening. If this is an experience that you seek I'd recommend it .
Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Zaria Gold
|
|
LadysMan3009 |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
9/9/24 |
Seen on 8/31/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Zaria was fantastic. Very lovely personality and after we warmed up to each other, quite passionate. There was no clock-watching, and hey, YMMV, of course, but my experience was golden. Again, I treat these ladies well, and I am treated well in return. This was true with Zaria. Her photos are legit and I was very happy to see how pretty she is in person. I got the full panoply of my likes. DFK, BBBJ, CFS that moved right into cowgirl and she rode me with a very tight-grip and with enthusiasm. I rather enjoyed Zaria's company and her pretty smile.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Mandy
|
|
cruisin |
DTC |
Yes |
77
|
9/9/24 |
Review by
cruisin
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I saw Mandy. Easy access and easy parking. Mandy is perfect. Great lady and very accommodating to any requests. Great visit.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
averageguy |
Denver |
Yes |
247
|
9/9/24 |
Seen on 8/18/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my first time meeting Callie. I had been wanting to meet her for quite some time and she did not disappoint. All of the prior reviews are spot on. She is undoubtedly one of the most friendly and down to earth providers I have met and her skills are on point! If you like GFE and sloppy wet oral, then you'll be in for a treat, and Callie is also very submissive. Also appreciate that she has a very clean and private incall. Please treat her right; she will treat you even better!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Eva Cordova77
|
|
Syntax |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
9/8/24 |
Review by
Syntax
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy set up with good communication throughout. One of the most passionate I've had, very GFE. Will repeat and would recommend.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Denver |
Yes |
152
|
9/8/24 |
Seen on 8/31/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw LuLu yesterday and damn, it had been too long. She is soft and had me at attention pretty quickly. And, I stayed at attention for some wondrous CG and Mish. The more we went at it, the more wet and luscious she got. Finished and was on my way.
Thank you Lulu
Age: 39 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonStar
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
131
|
9/8/24 |
Seen on 8/26/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another wonderful experience with the beautiful Madison. I haven't written reviews as of late due to being selfish, but this review is at least ten visits past from my last review.
Scheduled for a Monday and the weekend was a miserable one knowing what would await on Monday morning. And the wait was worth every second as is usually with Madison. The encounter was like every other and Madison gets the best outta me. Everything was top notch and Madison's skills in full display as we're the fabulous twins. Perfection.
Thabk you Madison
Age: 53 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Sofia-1069
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
9/8/24 |
Seen on 8/26/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I hit up Ms Sofia and she responded immediately. We set up a time to meet and I was on my way. I arrived on time but she wasn't exactly ready LOL., so I told her that I would reschedule. The next text from her was "Come Baby" (my kind of woman) LOL. Once inside, I was happy she looked just like her profile pics. Wearing a form fitting short dress bending over at the counter got me going. I knew it was going to be a good old night after she did that. She is not GFE and all were covered. She performed the following positions MISH/Doggy/RCG/CG wonderfully. She speaks very little english but it didn't deter at all. The Savior always has a Plan B when there is a communication barrier. Loved her skin tone and her skin feels extremely nice to the touch. The Savior Faire "Loves the way she gives it up" and "Translate I'm about to cum in Spanish" Award goes to Ms Sofia. I am shooting for a third visit by the time this review post. I had fun and I will be back.................
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nicoleta
|
|
NightMoves |
Washington DC |
Yes |
63
|
9/8/24 |
Seen on 8/4/24
Time: 3 hrs
Location: Washington DCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My Lady : Nicoleta *
I've seen Ms. Nicoleta several times since my last review but this time I caught up with her earlier this month when she was touring our Nation's Capital.
I asked her if she would come back to Denver anytime soon, and she said she will try for mid September for a week or longer if her schedule will allow.
If you're into open minded, tall, blue eye blondes with a sexy Russian accent that enjoys kissing, multiple positions and more I would advise you to send her a text or email and get something with her.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 40DD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Lee-2158
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
9/8/24 |
Seen on 8/30/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I sent a jingle to Ms Lee and she responded fairly quickly. She communicated very well and invited me over shortly after contact. After arriving, I was invited. Once inside, I immediately noticed her tall curvy frame. She is a cutey with a nice smile and a pair of lovely dimples (my kind of woman). She smiles a lot and I must say, I got a good vibe from her presence. By the time this review post, she may be on to another City so I am glad I got her while she was in town. She is not GFE and she does everything covered. I cannot tell a lie, I started, stayed/entertained and ended in the Doggy Style position. The Savior Faire "Raise it up" and "I'm not stopping until the war is over" Award goes to Ms Lee. I had fun, I will definitely contact you when I am in Arizona............
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Catalina VIP
|
|
Ride4Life |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
9/7/24 |
Seen on 8/27/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Catalina is a gorgeous woman with a delightful blend of confidence and shyness. I found her demeanor very atteactive... just as much as her physical appearance, which is top tier.
She speaks enough English that the two of us were able to communicate well-enough. And she was a little playful with me, which I also enjoyed. I recieved a full panoply of experience... nice, engaging DFK, a little sensual massage, and then a great BBBJ. I particularly enjoyed burying my face in her perfect, perky breasts and then giving her some pleasure with some DATY... which left me with no regrets. Finished off with CFS and watching her ride me, stroking her smooth legs while she did.
She made me a happy man.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VIPkayachanel
|
|
steaminsteve |
DTC |
Yes |
2
|
9/6/24 |
Seen on 9/5/24
Time: 45 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hands down sexist babe I have been with, pics don't do her justice! She has good energy and cared that I had a good time. I was her first getting to Denver, so I hope I made it special for her too. Enthusiastic CBJ & MPCFS. Kaya has the softest skin and perfect curves, beautiful features, mm's fooled me and that ass is more than a handful or even two hands full! It's been a while and I am glad I jumped back in for Kaya. In summary Kaya has those must-see super sexy islander vibes.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-29
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
Jjjonah |
DTC |
Yes |
92
|
9/6/24 |
Review by
Jjjonah
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Gentlemen, THIS is sensuality.
She communicated great—even asked what I’d like her to wear.
she welcomes you to the oasis with kind eyes, seductive outfit, and warm hug.
A little mixed drink before retreating to the oasis and there she recommends you do nothing but relax.
We started with a massage and continued light conversation before she noticed I was quite excited, so she moved the ENhance that excitement a little further with some BBBj.
She’s attentive.
After the excitement’s conclusion, she offered a shower and relaxing vibes as I refreshed myself to head back into the wild.
If you know it or not, Lilianne is FIT to meet your true need.
Until next time, love
Age: 54 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Teenietiny
|
|
Mister_plow |
DTC |
Yes |
6
|
9/6/24 |
Seen on 8/23/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Teenie is, very petite and pretty. Screening was easy through sharing of TOB references and a meeting was set for later in the day that started on time. A little bit of conversation before the start and a hot lap dance while sill in her onesie to get me going. After I was very ready, a cover for TF and eventually CG and DS. Not a GFE experience as typically defined here but it felt like one due to the casual and playful nature of our meeting. Afterwards we spent quite a bit of time talking about our interests and adventures. It is always nice to hear a smart lady's perspective on the hobby and life in general. Absolutely no rush out the door. Teenie said she will continue to visit the Denver area and I'm very much looking forward to our next meeting.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-22-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Becca
|
|
Ride4Life |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
9/5/24 |
Seen on 8/27/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Becca. ???? The pictures are spot-on. This girl goes to the gym. She's a tight-body for real. I had actually been with another lovely lady, earlier in the day, but while looking through profiles at the airport before my flight home, I discovered Becca. I knew I wanted to meet her that night, so she accommodated me on fairly short notice.
She is a lovely girl who enriched my evening to be sure. We engaged in a little DFK, I got some great BBBJ, and because I was hungry after a long flight, I had to DATY... and a sumptuous meal it was too. Ha ha! We transitioned to CFS, and hit about 5 different positions. she knows what she's doing. I was a very happy man... I'm still happy. ????
I recomend, for sure!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Adele Rose
|
|
Cruzcontrol39 |
DTC |
Yes |
32
|
9/5/24 |
Seen on 8/28/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Took a day to verify. She was super nice and sensual. What followed was passionate kissing and a great bbbj. Then covered cowgirl and a few other positions. She is insatiable and kept wanting more. I gave it all I had and she wanted more. Absolutely recommend.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 30D-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
KatyaSoleil
|
|
Fish3348 |
Denver |
Yes |
21
|
9/5/24 |
Review by
Fish3348
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I absolutely adore this this girl. I would every day if I could. I have seen her many times and don't plan on stopping.
Set up is super easy in a really nice location with easy parking.
She always takes the time to talk and get to know you before you get started.
sexy sensual massage. Her style is unlike any other provider I have seen.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Leidi-8085
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
9/5/24 |
Seen on 8/22/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Experience Description: I like the fact that this woman is always available for me when she is in town. Gave her a jingle and she invited me to come over right now (my kind of woman). Once I arrived, she laughed because I had to remind her of something that she had totally forgot about. This woman is tall and thick. What I am trying to tell you is don't go visit her unless you can handle or at least hold on for the wild ride that she will give. Big eyes with long eyelashes and dimples. I just love ???????? that ??? She is funny and doesn't speak much english. The Savior Faire "She's a Rider" and "Let me stay here for a while" Award goes to Ms Leidi. She is not GFE and doesn't entertain kissing at all. All activities she performed nicely. And those activities were all covered such as Mish/DG/CG. I can't wait to return for Part II. Take care of yourself and I will be back...................
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany Strawberry
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
9/5/24 |
Seen on 8/24/24
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I found myself browsing the website and Tiff had just posted her availability. I shot her a text and she responded immediately. I wasn't far from her location so I was there in less than 10 minutes. She answered the door and we quickly caught up on past events. I just love them tramp stamps on the back of her legs. I just have to smack that ??? and watch her jiggle/twerk with it. She is not GFE and performs all covered as well. Mish/Doggy is about as far as I ever get with her. The Savior Faire "Tramp Stamps" and "Strawberry Orgasms" Award goes to Ms Tiffany Strawberry. See you when you get back in town..............................I always have fun............
Age: 24 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Slim Thick
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Thornton |
Yes |
4
|
9/5/24 |
Seen on 8/23/24
Time: 6 hrs
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had just gotten off of work and I pulled up to get me something to eat. I got a jingle from The Slim wanting me to come and spend some time with her. I just happened to be close to her location, so I kindly slid my way over to her place. Picked her up and off to the Bat Cave we went. The Slim Thick was looking very nice, so I knew tonight was going to be an awesome experience. Once we got to the Bat Cave, we chopped it up concerning what was going on in our lives. She gave me that look and said what do you want to do? LOL, I went to the bathroom and returned BUTT NAKED. I found her face down and her ass was up in the air. She is not GFE and she performs all covered. She loves MISH/DOGGY/RCG especially if she is wet. The Savior Faire "What are you doing to me?" and "Pain and Pleasure" Award goes to The Slim Thick girl with the beautiful butt tattoo. I had a great time, until we meet again, stay safe and I like the way you gave it to me this time................
Age: 23 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nicoleta
|
|
Blankman89 |
Northern Virginia |
Yes |
63
|
9/5/24 |
Seen on 8/1/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: Northern VirginiaIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow what an incredible time with a lovely woman. Nicoleta is drop dead gorgeous - yes better than the pictures - and very nice upscale location.
She is super friendly and you won’t have any worries once she opens the door and lets you in. She was super accommodating to my wishes and incredibly talented, so once we got going I really could not last long.
Never a clock-watcher she really made sure to satisfy all my needs and then some, I really did not want it to end! My ATF for sure, I can’t wait till she’s back!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 40DD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyAliz
|
|
mtnman-1405 |
DTC |
Yes |
100
|
9/4/24 |
Seen on 8/28/24
Time: 15 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have wanted to meet Aliz every since I saw that photo, years ago, of her standing in that doorway. This week I was able to meet Sexy Aliz. She had good communications, clear and precise screening and we were able to meet. I entered to find a very pleasant and pretty lady as we exchanged greetings. She accommodated my requests and led the way to her room. We explored bodies, set boundaries and the connection was really good. I experienced her petting, utf, ss from a cg position. She covered me up and rode me cg before transitioning to mish for the win. Sexy Aliz is a winner!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jade_Jasmine
|
|
K2stx |
DTC |
Yes |
18
|
9/4/24 |
Review by
K2stx
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/28/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was a delight to connect with Jade. I sent her a message the day before and she informed me she would be able to see me the following late morning.
I arrived and was given clear instructions. I was greeted by the woman in the photos. She is beautiful and her breasts are truly magnificent. We got comfortable and she gave me a nice massage. After I turned over the sight had me ready to go. She gave a great bbbj then asked how I wanted to proceed. I elected for CG and what a treat with those breasts in my face. To my delight she initiated some LFK and we later finished in mish. Showered together and received a hj then took my leave. I will definitely repeat when she comes back through. Thanks Jade!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Skyla Davis
|
|
calpal |
Thornton |
Yes |
44
|
9/4/24 |
Review by
calpal
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another incredible milking table experience in the hands of talented Skyla. Her new place is discreet setup via was easy as could be.
Started face down and did a couple flips to keep things either cooled down or heated back up - one of the best edgers around, kept me on the brink with hands and lips for 55 minutes until a COB explosion. I went into the weekend floating.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Claire
|
|
johnthompson |
DTC |
Yes |
90
|
9/4/24 |
Seen on 8/1/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The time I you to spend with Claire was one of my favorite provider experiences. She is absolutely gorgeous, just my type, slim with smooth skin and perfect perky breasts. And such a hot accent. She started with a wonderful bbbj and fiv and on went he cover for a converted full service. I have been meaning to write this review for some time but I'm just now getting around to it. I hope I get to see Claire again!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Marie VIP
|
|
Ride4Life |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
9/4/24 |
Seen on 8/26/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Rose arrived and she is definitely the girl in the photos... so you can erase that concern. She is sexy and sweet. Her English isn't so great, but we made it work, between her English and my Spanish.
She made me feel like she was really into our interaction and I recieved everything I hoped to get from it. A very nice BBBJ, and some hot DFK ????
CFS was mandatory, but that is wise and we finished me off with some doggy style that she really got involved in by thrusting back on me as I did my thing. A very good experience.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leyla Scott
|
|
Nocoiam69 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
207
|
9/3/24 |
Seen on 8/21/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After a couple years of checking out Leyla’s website and reviews, I finally decided to reach out when I saw she was in my area. Leyla is a cool person, the conversation was easy and we shared some great laughs. We even discovered we have a couple of mutual friends. When it comes to the action, she is highly skilled. She fulfilled every request enthusiastically and also let me know what she wanted. She even texted me a couple days later reminding me how fantastic our time was together. I won’t hesitate to spend time with her ever again! Thank you Leyla!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JezzikaRabbit
|
|
Kingpinboss45 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
27
|
9/2/24 |
Seen on 8/20/24
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very much made me feel like we were in a relationship. UTF and covered cg then finished on top face to face. Got a massage before that relaxed me and felt good. I've seen her post for years before covid but never met. I'm glad I did. Maybe the maturity of both of us made it a better experience now than it would've been. Lol. Definitely going to see her again
Age: 36 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms T DDD
|
|
super_miked |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
9/1/24 |
Seen on 8/24/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Have been wanting to see Ms T and finally pulled the trigger. Set up was super easy, as was finding her location. damn is she sexy! Her pics are accurate but she is way better in person.
was amazing. Gave me a very good massage while on my stomach and we had a great conversation. Lots of rubbing those twins on me while she did. The flip was unbelievable, still thinking about. Body to body and lots of teasing, exploded between her DDDs and it was amazing. Will be back and look forward to trying out the GFE portion! :)
Age: 47 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyAliz
|
|
TushySoft |
Denver |
Yes |
100
|
8/31/24 |
Seen on 8/20/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Aliz again which is always a good time. We got right into it after I showered and caught up with each other after during the massage. Massage was great and so were the activities. She always treats me well. I recommend.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyAliz
|
|
Nick.yorke822 |
Denver |
Yes |
100
|
8/31/24 |
Seen on 8/22/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Aliz. Communication was good. Screening was quick/easy. We made a plan and she was ready on time.
Her pictures are real. She has a pretty face and sexy body. She is friendly, makes good conversation and is a pleasure to be around.
We started with a massage and transitioned into fun BCD activities.
I can happily recommend Aliz and look forward to spending time with her again.
Thanks!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Mastos
|
|
Barold60 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
99
|
8/31/24 |
Review by
Barold60
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Rose's and decided to set up with her. I'm glad I did. Easy to find, she met me at the door and I was pleased to see that she is even more attractive in person. Rose has a warm friendly smile, but what really got my attention was the delightful sparkle in her eyes. She also has a personality to match, and defiantly made me feel comfortable & welcome from the start. We took our time getting comfortable with each other with lots of soft kisses, caresses etc, before moving on to DATY,BBBJ, and a couple of positions taking plenty of time with each. Even had time for some pleasant pillow talk afterwards. It was a very enjoyable experience, and Rose is going right to the top of my visit again list.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
rosethorne
|
|
Hodor |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
8/31/24 |
Review by
Hodor
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/24
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is my first review. I've seen Rose a bunch of times over a good number of years. I should have posted a review long before now. The experience is great from first contact through. She's an excellent communicator and makes setting things up easy. She's gorgeous, sexy, and truly enjoys what she does. earlier we've focused on BDSM and my submissive fantasies but more recently I've asked for dominant GFE along with submission and as usual Rose did not disappoint. Every I had with Rose has been outstanding. I'm glad she's coming back to Denver on a regular basis.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Mastos
|
|
Thecoach |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
99
|
8/31/24 |
Review by
Thecoach
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: A few days ago I got a message from Rose that she would be coming to town… this was our second time together and it felt more like we had known each other for ever.. yes she greeted me at the door with a kiss and we kissed for several minutes Rose loves to kiss!! The more we kissed the more her passion grew… she laid back on the bed and as I kissed her other lips she started having her first of many O’s after she couldn’t take it anymore she started a slow teasing bbbj … I asked her is she wanting to ride and it was as a switch was flip as she began what was countless O’s moans and squirms …. I can’t remember a woman having as many O’s as Rose did and it seemed as the more she had the more she wanted to have …. Her passion grew and grew as I had never seen before…. After a crazy wild ride she decided to finish me with a NQNS Bbj and we both collapsed on the bed … realizing it had already ready been a little over the hour we had planned to spend together…. We chatted as I got dressed and as I was going she stopped me before I got to the door and we kissed for a little longer … Thank you Rose
Age: 45 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
Bobdee2424 |
DTC |
Yes |
170
|
8/30/24 |
Seen on 8/19/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is going to be a longer one as I saw Audrey back to back days because I had so much fun. I tried a couple of times to meet up but the time and schedules always got in the way. Finally are schedules aligned. Set up was easy directions were great and in a low key place. Once inside was greeted by a beautiful older lady in lingerie. Got a hug and kiss and started a conversation. She is great to talk to. She asked if I wanted a drink so she made us both one and then lead me to the boom boom room. Started with mutual touching as we continued our conversation. Then some DFK and before I know it she me in her mouth. With plenty of sucking licking and BLS I returned the favor. (Very nice down there). From there me moved to Mish and that’s where I stayed was having such a good time I forgot to try different positions. Asked if I could finish in her mouth and she obliged. She got up got a warm cloth and cleaned up. I had a little more time so I asked for a back massage and it was just as good. Got dressed another hug and kiss and I was out the door.
I had such a fun time with Audrey I went back the next day. Started off the same a greeting some conversation a drink and back to the boom boom room. DFK with mutual touching then once again before I knew it I was in her mouth again. Same thing great sucking and BLS, then back to returning the favor. Once again back to Mish were I just kept pounding her. Moans legs in the air and kissing. We took a break and had another drink and talked some more. Then another BBBJ where I asked her how deep she could got and without hesitation she was trying to swallow me whole. Ack yo some more DATY then straight back to Mish with more moaning and legs in the air.
What a great time with Audrey the fact that she can hold a good conversation is a huge plus. Spent a little more time with her this time really got to know her. She is great if you have not seen her go do so I know I will definitely be back.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JamieLynn
|
|
Nocoiam69 |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
8/29/24 |
Seen on 8/28/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Jamie by way of a referral from another provider. She’s new to the community, but holy shit gents, she definitely knows her way around the bedroom! Started out with DFK and then she demonstrated her untranslated French skills, which are impeccable. I returned the favor with DATY before we moved onto a myriad of positions. It was dizzying, frankly. She definitely loves what she does and isn’t shy about expressing it vocally. She came 5-6 times, I kind of lost count. For me, Jamie’s photos don’t do her justice. She’s tall and slender with long toned legs and a tight little behind. Definitely GFE. What’s more is how friendly and funny she is. I hung out and enjoyed a drink with her, staying quite a bit longer than the agreed upon time because the conversation was super easy and we had some great laughs. My best advice on Jamie, guys, is don’t hesitate because she doesn’t have a bunch of reviews. In fact, get her while the gettin’ is good. Thank you Jamie! Looking forward to Round 2!
Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
karley.pdx
|
|
eImpulse |
Denver |
Yes |
106
|
8/29/24 |
Review by
eImpulse
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/21/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was a very easy set up. Great parking and directions. Karley is very beautiful and in great shape. Greeted with a kiss. Not much chit chat we both undressed and rules and expectations were discussed. Excellent GFE experience highly recommend a visit. She’s very passionate and really puts in a lot of effort to please. Was offered a shower afterwords which was nice. Would definitely see again.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
vyckee13
|
|
ThatChris |
Longmont |
Yes |
19
|
8/29/24 |
Seen on 8/21/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A M A Z I N G !!
Still shaking. Deep massage is my preference and she sure delivered. Her routine (assuming she has one) ensured that no area of my body was missed. The flip…. A++
Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Anastasia Fantasia
|
|
Drakesavage |
DTC |
Yes |
80
|
8/28/24 |
Seen on 7/30/24
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an amazing time with Anastasia. She was the mid day break I needed. She enjoyed all the activities we engaged in. BBBJ was amazing. Switched between that and DATY. Cover went on and we went through all the positions. I finally couldn’t hold back and covered her tits. Laid back for a quick break before she got me worked up for round two. Great time and already planning my next visit.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hailey Of Denver
|
|
sparkey600 |
Denver |
Yes |
93
|
8/28/24 |
Seen on 8/16/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Hailey late last week.
She is a very nice person, which is very important to me.
All of her skills are spot on, and she showed me a nice time.
Nice conversation, nice very clean place. I have nothing but good to say about my meeting her. Thanks Hailey, waiting until the next time!
Age: 47 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmen7398
|
|
OldAndBusted |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
53
|
8/28/24 |
Seen on 8/6/24
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Karmen is a very easy lady to work with; setup was easy and safe. She responds quickly, like she wants to see you! centrally located. Fun decor that shows her artistic side. She is quite stunning, mature and fun.
Discussion comes easy as Karmen put me immediately at ease and yet stimulated. Her fun room is well appointed with lots of equipment that I didn't take advantage of but I'm sure some of you would!
Karmen knows what she wants, and how to make that exactly what you want. She is VERY active, so arrive well hydrated!
Thank you Karmen for teaching and old dog new tricks and for making me feel alive!
Age: 46 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SelinaRose
|
|
Karateka |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
3
|
8/27/24 |
Review by
Karateka
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/23/24
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I just had to write a review for Selina, even though I do this less frequently and don’t write very many reviews, it’s rare this would be a first review for someone on TOB. I was intrigued by her pictures as they look TGTBT but after seeing consistent number of stellar reviews on different site I was comfortable seeing her and I’m glad I did. I ended up being in Colorado Springs so it worked out great, she looks better than her pictures and has an awesome attitude. Her body and figure is something you have to experience to believe she is short, curvy and very fit hard body with soft curves in all the right places and quite flexible which she uses to her advantage
Starting off she had on sexy bra panties outfit welcomed me, smiled and made me feel comfortable and started backing up and grinding her cute curvy ass getting my full attention and welcoming me to cup her natural ample chest
We started to disrobe and ended up with her on all fours on the bed, me standing for great UTF lesson, since she is so short I was able to get a good handful of her cheeks. I had to stop her or it would be over too quickly and we moved to standing missionary on bed, it’s true she likes to bent like a pretzel and had her legs up around my shoulders, we they moved to doggy and views from behind were something I’ll remember for a long time, switched to cowgirl and she rode me like a champ and I couldn’t hold out any longer. Actually surprised I made it as long as I did, she is a firecracker and it was awesome. I almost went back for round 2 the same night knowing she wouldn’t be around much longer
She really likes Colorado so do yourself a favor and go see her
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LivJanssen
|
|
filthytrance |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
21
|
8/27/24 |
Seen on 8/16/24
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Liv is the rare provider that is both a gorgeous woman and a lovely person. Her photos do not do her justice--she is an incredibly beautiful woman--somewhere between naughty schoolteacher and girl next door. Set up is a breeze. She is smart and funny and easy to talk to, and provides an excellent GFE, both skilled and enthusiastic. Our chemistry was off the charts... kissing, bbbj, daty, mpcfs, she's everything you could want. She's not a clock watcher and has great aftercare.
Treat her right and she will treat you right gentlemen! Do yourself a favor and set up a time to meet her as soon as possible.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Diamond Dior
|
|
LadysMan3009 |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
8/27/24 |
Seen on 8/17/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Diamond is a complete sweetheart. I can tell you that I showed up, and when she opened the door, I was greeted by really good-smelling perfume. She smelled great and looked beautiful. She is pretty in her photos, but in person, she is better. Hard to explain, but trust me.
She made me feel at ease and familiar. This was a great GFE. Diamond was very attentive with me. I got a nice massage that led right into a magnificent BBBJ. She was also enthusiastic about kissing me, DFK too. We went through about 3 positions in CFS. And that booty is primo, to say the least. She is a girl I will see again.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
vipblonde
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
54
|
8/27/24 |
Seen on 8/2/24
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw the beautiful and lovely VIP again and everything is as it always has been. Beautiful, funny, sexy as all get out, and a wit. Brought some wine yo warm us both up a little and every activity led to a crescendo of lust.
Thanks again Ms. VIP
Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 40DD-31-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|