Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| VenusGalore | puma1263 | Denver | Yes | 174 | 9/26/24 | |
|
Review by
puma1263
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/24 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Lady Sokha is a transformative and prolific Goddess…A true lover and innovator of her craft. I have been in full service to Lady Sokha for over a year as her pet and her plaything. I am more enamored by her ability to love so fluently whilst still being afraid of what's to come next. Once you enter her space she will immediately look into your soul, know where you are and where you want to be. She calls in not just the kinky and fetishists of the world, but those who are seeking life long desires. Those brave enough to forfeit their ego will ascend to a new state of consciousness. This Goddess is educated, experienced, and can relieve you from any or all stigmas. I am endlessly grateful for the profound impact Lady Sokha has had on my life and overall well-being. She has not only helped me navigate through challenging times, but has also equipped me with invaluable tools for self-discovery and personal development. For anyone seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Dominatrix/Tantrica, I wholeheartedly recommend this Queen, this Goddess, this eternal burning flame of love and acceptance. Lady Sokha, you are truly a beacon of light in the realm of dark desires and misanthropic human connections. It has been so easy to surrender my free will to you (well… not that easy). I invite whoever reads this to discover what it is like to release yourself from your own judgments and be celebrated for whatever flavor of weird you are. Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Aubrey Linnea | Bobdee2424 | Denver | Yes | 61 | 9/26/24 | |
|
Review by
Bobdee2424
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/26/24, 2 Girl Show Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Got the chance to see Aubrey again it’s been awhile and she still looks a gorgeous as ever. She has a killer body and her voice will melt anyone she talks too. I was in luck and she was doing duo’s with Davina. What my luck yes please can I have you both. Set up was easy directions were great walked right in. Was greeted by Aubrey with a hug and kiss then Davina walked over she is smaller than Aubrey but packs a huge punch. Started with some conversation then before I knew it Davina was giving me a BBBJ while I was sucking those sweet tits of Aubrey. Then the switch happened and I had both mouths on my guy. Davina then sat on my face while Aubrey was giving some excellent head. After Davina O they switched up again and this time Davina had me in her mouth again while Aubrey rode my face. After Aubrey’s O she got off and then Davina hoped on for a ride. I had Aubrey sit on my face again to taste her some more. After some time like this it was Aubrey’s turn to go for a ride while I had Davina sit back on my face I enjoyed hearing them make while doing this. Then I got to watch Davina face buried in Aubrey sweet spot when she was done I replace Davina and buried my face in Aubrey. I then switched and buried my face back into Davina. I then got on top of Davina and pounded as hard as she would take while Aubrey used a vibrator on herself. The sounds that Davina was making made me crazy after her O she let me keep going till I finally got mine. I have not blown that hard in a long time that’s how good it was with these two stunning ladies. Cleaned up talked a bit more while getting dressed. A hug and kiss from both and I was on my way. I was so worn out I feel asleep early that night with a huge fucking smile on my face and had the best dreams. I will definitely see them again they are so much fun and very beautiful. Thank you ladies till our next meeting. Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bellacox082 | Jack1984 | Denver | Yes | 24 | 9/26/24 | |
|
Review by
Jack1984
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have been checking out Bella’s for years, but never pulled the trigger. To be honest, I’ve never been more upset with myself for waiting as long as I did. however today I found myself in an unusual situation. I decided to reach out, and she was instantly on her way. She was very communicative throughout, and followed all of my odd requests. When she arrived I was a nervous wreck but was in awe with how stunning she was. When she entered, I instantly felt relieved. We talked as if we were old friends being reunited. Conversation flowed because she is very down to earth. Then the fun began. When Bella took off her clothes, I was in more awe than when i saw her walking in. She has a perfect body, and has the looks of someone ten years younger (if not more) than the age listed in her profile. She has some of the nicest mm’s I’ve ever felt. She then got on her knees and proceeded to give me some out of this world UTF. I had to stop her 2 -3 times because I didn’t want to end it there. She then climbed on top, and we finished out in cowgirl. I could tell she enjoyed herself, but there is a zero percent chance she enjoyed our time as much as I did. Bella is absolutely stunning, and I will try to see her again and as often as I can, as long as she is willing. Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ella Blair | HowardC | DTC | Yes | 27 | 9/26/24 | |
|
Review by
HowardC
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Ella is prompt with her responses and has nice availability. Her directions to her are clear and easily understood. The first thing you will notice when you meet her is that she is 100% the woman you see in her pictures. A very beautiful and sexy lady. You could spend the whole time starring into those blue eyes. I highly recommend checking out her website and her “Only Fans” page; they will give you a glimpse into her personality and the remarkable experience that is in store for you. Ella is incredibly sweet and will have you relaxed from the moment you meet her. She is very engaging and interesting. Your time with her will be memorable and gone before you know it. She is the complete GFE and all associated activities are amazing. Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bri_luv | ynglifter69 | DTC | Yes | 1 | 9/25/24 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I saw her profile on another site and she had some very non-descriptive reviews, but I felt comfortable that she was the real thing. I was her first in Denver and needed to pick up “supplies” at the local store. She came to the door in shorts and a tank top. I’d say she has that California blonde look with a little of the girl next door you always wanted to explore vibe. The menu is a little limited on the first visit, but I still tried numerous positions and cbj. I’d say her looks, personality, and just the feel of her body make up for these shortcomings. Her face and ass are both simply out of this world, and watching her small blonde back hairs during prone bone was excellent. Bri also got very wet in missionary and feeling her juices run down the crack of her ass-well let’s just say I had to think about dead puppies not to blow too soon. A great time and I’m wanting to try her again to unlock a few more inhibitions. Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miss Becca | Thedavey | DTC | Yes | 8 | 9/25/24 | |
|
Review by
Thedavey
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/30/24 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow- what can I say? Pictures are spot on but she is even sweeter in person. When I arrived she kissed me and we chatted for bit. I speak spanish so we chatted for a bit then got down. She played it safe with me but I didn’t care. Her on top of me had me hypnotized as I watched her ride the pony . Catch her while she’s here. She’s a keeper Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Carrie Love | l.mk1 | DTC | Yes | 37 | 9/25/24 | |
|
Review by
l.mk1
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She's short but very fun, kind and nice lady, experience was like other reviews said very nice view from behind, but Lil more skinny than what I imagined on the pictures, she's about 5.2 or so Definitely be back Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| VenusGalore | mptenor | Denver | Yes | 174 | 9/24/24 | |
|
Review by
mptenor
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/24 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have been seeing Lady Sokha for almost two years. I first knew she was different when reading all of her awesome reviews. Yesterday was different, we had a deeper connection more than ever before. I find myself with random smiles thinking about her. was kinky as hell, and she pushed me to my limits as her slut as well. I love serving Lady Sokha, and if you are reading this review trying to decide, you need some time with her. Your life will be better for it! Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| jasminewaterss7 | boxer-6526 | DTC | Yes | 89 | 9/24/24 | |
|
Review by
boxer-6526
(145 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/24 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She is strikingly beautiful. Has a bubbly, uplifting personality and is sexy as hell. Our times together are always filled with passion and intimacy. She makes me feel special. She is special. Go see her. Treat her with kindness and respect. You won't be disappointed Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40DD-29-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| DevonDebauchery | Poleposition | Denver | Yes | 123 | 9/24/24 | |
|
Review by
Poleposition
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This was my 5th time seeing Devon. Its been over a year since our last meeting our schedules never seemed to line up. She's still as beautiful and awesome as ever. If you haven't seen her before do it you won't regret it. Everything you wanted and more. Her website will fill you in on everything. Thanks Devon see you again soon! Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-27-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| LaurenB | Pika | Boulder | Yes | 116 | 9/23/24 | |
|
Review by
Pika
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/24 Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I saw Lauren yesterday on short notice for a quick visit. She was prompt in communication and on time which is always appreciated. She is very pretty with an amazing figure. Great attitude and skills. She was kind and easy to talk to and I had a great time. Highly recommend! Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bex BayLee | Archetype | Fort Collins | Yes | 27 | 9/23/24 | |
|
Review by
Archetype
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/24 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a great experience with Bex. She was very communicative from the start, and responded back promptly as we were making arrangements. Bex gave very clear directions on parking/access. I was welcomed by a stunner in a jaw-dropping outfit. after a quick shower I joined her in her room. A little chitchat and rules discussion, and we were off to the races. And what a race it was. Bex is built for this, and provided a wonderful GFE experience. She was vocal and encouraging throughout, and her skills were top-notch. We enjoyed both giving and receiving, and the main event was multiple positions of high-energy fun. An explosive finish was followed by some more chat, and I was out her door with a huge smile on my face. Bex performed with gusto. Don't hesitate to go see Bex. She's a cutie, a pleaser, and an all-around lovely person. Age: 35 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-23-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Callie Cabrera | Jkmr90 | DTC | Yes | 9 | 9/23/24 | |
|
Review by
Jkmr90
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/24 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Guys, don't waste time and go meet this amazing lady. Callie has a nice attitude, smells really good. GFE with me. BBJ,DATY,69, K9, Missionary. I can’t wait to see her again. Thanks Callie… Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mercedes Martinez | LadysMan3009 | Denver | Yes | 28 | 9/23/24 | |
|
Review by
LadysMan3009
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: When I showed up to Mercedes' hotel room, a smile grew on my face when I saw her. She was gorgeous. I do like the Latin ladies, and we spent some time with me practicing my Spanish with her. Her English isn't so great, but let's keep it real guys, do you really care? She will be able to talk well enough with you. I shared some very good DFK and could feel the emotion in it. She really tuned me on just through kissing. She noticed and then commenced with a powerful BBBJ that felt like I was being transported in space and time into some other reality. Ha ha! It was spectacular. We then moved into some CFS, missionary, and shared some more DFK in between my attempts to drink milk. I never got any, but I sure tried! Her Y was so perfect, that I stopped and had to DATY, because I needed some fine dining. It was definitely worth my efforts. I then returned to missionary and built up speed and force all at her encouragement, until I finished. I almost proposed. Ha ha. She is a great girl, guys. Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mercedes Martinez | Ride4Life | Denver | Yes | 28 | 9/23/24 | |
|
Review by
Ride4Life
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Found Mercedes on her "X" page and was impressed. She advertises a fantasy girlfriend experience, and I have to say... that for me, it is what I got. Better, actually... because a girlfriend demands more from me. Ha ha. ???? She is like her photos. Very fit, very pretty. Her English is very limited, but you will be able to communicate with a little patient effort... and you will find your efforts worth your time. She and I got along very well. I think she'd be perfect for spending all day with. She gave me an outstanding BBBJ and I had fun DATY. She helped me with the condom, and we hit about 4 different positions... all of which were very fun and passionate, and I will come back for more of this sweetheart. Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Natural Natalie | Dextervanderlinde | Thornton | Yes | 77 | 9/23/24 | |
|
Review by
Dextervanderlinde
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/24 Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow! What a woman! I was able to on relatively short notice. Been looking at her listing for a while now and was a little thrown off by the drive but it was well worth it and will be again! She made me feel at ease right away and was very sweet. All the other reviews are correct she is a hell of a woman! Don't miss out! Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mrs Sofia-8514 | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/22/24 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/24 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Me and Mrs Sofia have been playing tag with one another for a few days or so. She text, no response, I text, no response LOL and then we meet. I'm good with eventually meeting and having an awesome experience. She does not speak english but she speaks "It feels good". She is a quiet one and looks pretty much just like her pics. After arriving, we hugged and found our way to a very familiar bedroom LOL. I have been there many/many times, if you know what I mean. She is not GFE and all with a cover on. The Savior Faire "Take what you want" Award goes to Mrs Sofia. Take care of yourself and I shall be in touch. Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ms Kayla-5806 | Savoir Faire | Thornton | Yes | 1 | 9/22/24 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/24 Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had contacted Ms Kayla around midnight but she didn't respond until around 6 am. I wasn't exactly ready to call it a night, so I decided to pay her a visit. Screened and given instructions once I arrived and all was good to go. Once inside, we had to figure out how to communicate with one another LOL. Once that was established, we quickly proceeded to the main event. She is not GFE and I am going to be honest, we didn't get out of the DS position for me to explore anything else. Fun was had by us both and she actually wanted me to come back not too long after I had left. The Savior Faire "She doesn't but She does" and "Taken from Behind" Award goes to Ms Kayla. Age: 21 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| missnatalyrose | aznsensation | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/22/24 | |
|
Review by
aznsensation
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I reached out to Nataly for a same-day. Her screening was quick and the setup was easy. When I walked in, I was instantly taken away by Nataly's figure! English is not her first language but no problem communicating. Quick shower and she laid me down for an amazing BBBJ. She then put the cover on me and hopped on top for CG, and I finished in DS. It was a breathtaking experience with Nataly! She's also a really fun person to talk to with some interesting hobbies! Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ms Luisa-5888 | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/21/24 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/24 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: After a few failed attempts, I was finally able to get in touch with Ms Luisa. She is such a busy woman but The Savior will most of the time, GET HIS WOMAN. This particular time, she was ready waiting for me. I arrived and she invited me almost immediately. Once inside, she was wearing a T Shirt with no panties underneath. In my mind, I was saying to myself, "to the bass line" because I was in a hurry for this race to start. She does not speak english but its my duty to give love to my non english speaking cuties as well. The Savior does not discriminate. All were covered and the following positions were administered: DS/MISH/CG with much enthusiasm. The Savior Faire "T Shirt and no panties on" and "When its good, it can be better" Award goes to Ms Luisa. Take good care of yourself, I just can't stress how turned on I get when I see a woman with a T Shirt on and no panties..................... Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Annie Fox | Jamaicanhung516 | Denver | Yes | 21 | 9/21/24 | |
|
Review by
Jamaicanhung516
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I booked with Annie and everything was amazing as expected. She great. She greeted me with very gracious outfit. We enjoyed multiple positions, multiple services and then we enjoyed each other at the end. I would highly recommend her to anybody that sees her and I'm definitely going to see her again before she leaves. You guys don't miss out on her. She is so sweet Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ms Puffy-7465 | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/21/24 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I went to see Ms Puffy after getting a jingle from her. I was actually right around the corner when she contacted me, therefore when I arrived she didn't believe I had gotten there so quick. She wasn't ready, so The Savior kindly rescheduled LOL. I don't think she was too happy about that but the next 3 times I saw her, lets just say I STAYED. She's a quick learner and she took care of the Savior (my kind of woman). So she doesn't speak english but she speaks when something feels good. All were covered and Mish/DS/CG/RCG all with passion. She isn't GFE, so don't go expecting it. The Savior Faire "Pumps with a Bump" and "Missionary Love Thrust" Award goes to Ms Puffy. She is full of passion if she likes you. Take care and I am sure I will see you again soon. Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| LivJanssen | YankeeClipper | Colorado Springs | Yes | 21 | 9/21/24 | |
|
Review by
YankeeClipper
(218 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/24 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Holy hell Batman! Or Superfella!! Liv is gorgeous! She is (going to wax poetic, so be prepared) smart, funny, soft-spoken, drop-dead gorgeous, and as others have said those lovely pictures DO NOT COMPARE nor even begin to detail what one sees in reality. I decided to treat myself for an evening rendezvous and drive to CO. Springs. Well, it was more than worth it. She met me at the door in lingerie and s blue dress shirt looking ever so tasty. As I followed her to the kitchen, her rear was perfect. Then, after a quick chat followed her into the bedroom. She loosened her blouse, and a perfect set of breasts presented themselves. She was wearing her glasses and her look made for an anticipation that was uncontrollable. She laid back, exposed her breasts, we kissed, fondled, and things heated up. She then moved on top, we kissed and headed south where her skills are superior. As she DT me, she looked into my eyes and i was hooked. Wonderfully sloppy and hobbled it down like a champ. I asked for 69 and it was tasty and her nether region was beautiful. I stayed there while she sucked and I couldn't get enough. Neither could she as she rose, grabbed a hat and sat on me. I was in heaven and she grinded fast, then faster. She's an elegant and sexy woman with a little nasty...and that made all the difference. In fact, I've already scheduled another visit...on Football Sunday amd for a longer time.together. Screw football, screw the drive...if you want to meet so.eone who is ethereal and can deliver you to that Utopia of lust, then Liv is the one to take you there. Liv's look is unique, special, otherworldly really--oh, amd so.darn hot. Discussing commonalities in our lives was refreshing, consuming, pleasureable, and a turn on! Oh, and then when one realizes why one initially decided to meet Liv....it is ALL, better than one could ever magine. Gentlemen, be a gentleman to Liv as she deserves nothing than our best! Wow, simply...... Liv, thank you for being.... Till.we.meet again,, YC Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MadisonStar | YankeeClipper | DTC | Yes | 131 | 9/21/24 | |
|
Review by
YankeeClipper
(218 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Madison is as she's always been: beautiful, kind, funny, that one lady you see somewhere and have dreams about. We are the lucky ones to be in her presence as she radiates the sun, the moon, and is that one special star we always wondered about...nay, dreamed about. I've known Madison for a while; however, when I first saw her ad, I was leery, a chicken really and waited a year or two. Stupid me, I could've have many more memorable moments with a beautiful soul, a smart lady who hails from back East--that could be why we hit it off so well. Anywho, it has always been a memorable time with Madison and this last time no different Thank you Madison! Age: 53 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-27-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mouthy-Meg | serji | DTC | Yes | 106 | 9/21/24 | |
|
Review by
serji
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/24 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great experience. I don't want to say to much to spoil it. Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| JamieLynn | Chxxx | Denver | Yes | 6 | 9/21/24 | |
|
Review by
Chxxx
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Setup=easy & JL was very responsive. Once the door opened, I knew instantly that I had just made one best decisions ever. JL has such an incredible body that begs for attention - from her long legs, tits, incredible ass & those eyes & that smile. Unbelievable. Oh yeah, her personality is the cherry on top of this perfect package. The passion & connection was instant. JL knows what she wants & she’s gonna get it. Her eye contact & verbal cues set the tone for everything moving forward. Some mutual nipple sucking - which is one of my favorites & puts me over the edge quickly. BBBJ (slobbery), DATY (facesitting), & DATO (mutual). Covered up for main event - slid in easy for CG, so I could see her eyes & grab those tits & some quick K9. I couldn’t last long, so uncovered & BBBJ til CIM & DFK after. INCREDIBLE. Go see her - respect her & her time - she’ll make feel like a King. Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessikray | joatmon4424 | Westminster | Yes | 95 | 9/20/24 | |
|
Review by
joatmon4424
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/8/24 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jessi was spectacular. Previous reviews are 100% accurate. BBBJ was out of this world. I will definitely be seeing her again. Thanks for a great time, Jessi!! Age: 36 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miss Princess | joatmon4424 | Longmont | Yes | 28 | 9/20/24 | |
|
Review by
joatmon4424
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/24 Time: 30 min Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: We had a bit of trouble scheduling, but she went out of her way to make it work. I had a great time and will definitely do it again! Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| JamieLynn | best_fuck_you'll_ever_have | Denver | Yes | 6 | 9/20/24 | |
|
Review by
best_fuck_you'll_ever_have
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jamie is hot AF. She also very funny, passionate and easy to talk to! I had the best time with Jamie. One of the best sexual experiences of my life. She greeted me with a DFK and off to the bed we went! When I pulled my dick out, she gasped and immediately started BBJ. It was so hot! She has mad skills! I asked her if she wanted to sit on it and she didn't miss a beat and got on top of me. She is very vocal. She will let you know that she's having a good time and OH BOY was she having an amazing time! She was insatiable for my cock. It was a huge turn-on for me. She just wanted me inside her the whole time. This time I came pre-warmed (I had already nutted twice), so I happily obliged. We fucked like bunnies. LITERALLY! We fucked in all sorts of positions (doggy, mish, twisted kneeling scissor, facedown doggy, standing doggy, cowgirl). She probably came 10+ times atleast during. I also made her squirt so much that after she had to put all the sheets for laundry! It got so messy and I was all for it. I'm sure it was worth it! One time I was going down on her and she squirted directly on my face. It was very very hot! I loved it! In the last 2-3 minutes, we cuddled and talked about our pets. It did not feel like I was meeting her for the first time. The only regret I have is I came pre-warmed and I couldn't dump my load in her. I had none in me. I promise next time you'll get the liquid gold. She's a special person! I loved my time with her. Go see her if you can. 10/10! Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rose Mastos | best_fuck_you'll_ever_have | DTC | Yes | 99 | 9/20/24 | |
|
Review by
best_fuck_you'll_ever_have
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Rose is fun, attractive and passionate! Setting up the time was simple and straightforward. Her screening is also quick. When I arrived, she greeted me with DFK. It was so passionate! Instant hard-on. We quickly took things to the bed and she started with a BBJ. Her skills are out of this world. I came instantly but that didn't stop the fun. She quickly put on the rubber and started riding. When she's on top of you, she loves to smother you with her body, kiss you all over and lick your ear lobes. OMG THAT WAS HOT AF! I nutted again! She quickly cleaned it up and started to BBJ again. I was still hard AF so I asked if we can go for round 3 and she jumped with excitement and got another rubber and then we made love (doggy, mish, daty, etc.) for the rest of our time together. Rose is so beautiful! Her eyes are to die for! So mish was my favorite for sure. I made sure not to cum so that I can stay hard to satisfy her fully and completely. During this round 3, she orgasmed like crazy. There was a very big one in there. In the last 2-3 mins, we cuddled and I think we both felt that if we had more time to spare, we would keep fucking until we're fully spent. She deserves the best! So that's what she will get! 10/10 Age: 45 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mrs Sinn City | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/19/24 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have seen Sinn City post a number of times but it was always when I was working or not available. The other day, all of that changed and I saw her post right when I was getting off of work. Contacted The Lil Momma and she responded extremely fast (my kind of woman). Screened/set up a time that we both agreed on and off to her I went. She gave specific instructions that are fairly easy to follow. Next thing I know, I was standing next to her and she gave me a proper greeting. She is a small little package but STRAIGHT PACKING a nicely shaped ass/hips. all covered. Reverse Cowgirl is an unbelievable site. I have never seen a girl's ass look that damn good on top of me ever. Doggie and Mish were simply wonderful additions. By the time this review post, I would have seen her 3 times already. Be careful because she is addicting, you have been warned. The Savior Faire "That Ass and Them Hips" and "Them Hips and That Ass" Award goes to Ms Sinn City. Until the next time, take care of yourself and I wish you the best. Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| LivJanssen | siddsara95 | Denver | Yes | 21 | 9/19/24 | |
|
Review by
siddsara95
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/31/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had an opportunity to meet Liv recently. Pinged her in the evening and she responded pretty quick. With some easy screening we worked out a time to meet on the same day. Nice upscale location and clear instructions to get to her. She’s so beautiful, kind and sexy. She is really good with what she does. She was enjoying all the activities as well. She loved a very good DATY, and she is clean and maintained a proper hygiene. She communicates what she likes very well and listens to what you like too. After finishing up, chatted for few minutes and then headed out. It felt like meeting a long known friend. She is really knowledgeable and open for conversations on various topics. Would definitely recommend meeting her. Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Perla-4659 | Lucio00 | Denver | No | 1 | 9/18/24 | |
|
Review by
Lucio00
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures Experience Description: Id be really careful here fellas. setup was simple, arrived at location. was told I needed to send pic of apartment and selfie to verify. ok easy enough. waited 10 minutes no response. I don't get a response from her but another number texts threatening they have my license and my pic so I left. I've been in this hobby a while so seeing scams like this really hurts actual providers. stay safe out there Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-29 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rose Mastos | Robshobby | Fort Collins | Yes | 99 | 9/18/24 | |
|
Review by
Robshobby
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/1/24 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've just had the pleasure of spending time with rose. Great communication on a couple of different times to get both of our schedules coordinated for the meet. Very nice upscale. She met me at the door looking very hot, in almost nothing, and in a matter of seconds, I was getting a close-up of her beautiful eyes, and passionate kissing. Rose loves to kiss. After a couple of minutes of laughing and kissing, she led me to her bedroom, and didn't waste any time caressing each other, and we both heated up very quickly. I loved laying on top of her, with some more kissing, moving slowly down her body kissing almost everywhere. Her breast enhancement, is very soft and natural, and perfect Gumdrop nipples. I love daty, and we soon got to 69, for both of us to enjoy each other. I think I could have stayed there the rest of our time, but eventually moved to CFS. Which was just as pleasurable as the rest of our time. went by all too fast, and we spent a few minutes just cuddling, before adios time. Roses is a great lover, and a pleasure to spend time with. Thank you Miss Rose Age: 45 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| VenusGalore | Wodyn | Colorado Springs | Yes | 174 | 9/18/24 | |
|
Review by
Wodyn
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/24 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a wonderful experience with this amazing woman. I was embarrassed that I was feeling nervous and am very grateful that she took the time to connect with me and help me be in the moment. Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Hailey Of Denver | Dinger | Denver | Yes | 93 | 9/17/24 | |
|
Review by
Dinger
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/24 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: It was great to finally see Hailey again and catch Up! She has a really sweet personality and it’s always fun to hangout with her. Hailey not only wants to make sure you have a great time but also takes the time to care about you as a person and get to know you some. She Loves Football too which is a huge bonus!! It’s always a privilege to see Hailey and hope we can connect again soon. Age: 47 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-22-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| theharperkelly | R2 | Denver | Yes | 35 | 9/15/24 | |
|
Review by
R2
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/24 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Harper IS back!!! I have had my eye on her longer than I care to admit. Then she went UTR before I reached. Took care of that a day or so ago. She is still the lovely, bright, GND that I missed back then. Harper’s coy smile and bright eyes, paired with her lean body and long hair is a treat. Can’t believe it took us so long to connect. I reached out via, P411, and feel fortunate that she accepted. Texted back and forth and day of with instructions and parking suggestions. Opened her door and she welcomed me with a hug and a kiss in a cover up and panties. I brought wine but forgot the corkscrew? She opened a bottle of her own and we got talking about our back stories. 30 minutes later she rested her hand on my knee, flashed me some panty and suggested we go get comfortable. I washed up and joined her on the bed. We kissed and explored for a while before she went south and proceeded with her mouth. This girl has some serious skill and loves to do you and get done too. We moved on to covered CG, more BBBJ, more CG, where she got hers. Was having a great time so asked to extend and fortunately her schedule allowed. A few sips of wine and more BBBJ and MISS where I got mine. Harper is not to be missed. She is very sexy, funny, loves what she does and is really good. Loved my time with her and I am sure you will also. I will continue visiting her and highly recommend Harper. Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rachel Rodrigo | Ride4Life | Denver | Yes | 11 | 9/15/24 | |
|
Review by
Ride4Life
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Rachel is yet another beautiful South American girl that can charm you at first contact. I enjoyed her company immensely. I definitely feel like I got the GFE with her. DFK was nice and as if we knew each other, once we warmed up. I got an amazing BBBJ and enjoyed some time DATY. She and I were in sinc and it felt like a passionate experience. We went to missionary, CFS was mando, where we kissed some more and my Johnson felt gripped the whole time. She was encouraging, and the O was strong. A very nice time, to be sure. Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Callie Cabrera | Ride4Life | Denver | Yes | 9 | 9/15/24 | |
|
Review by
Ride4Life
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Callie arrived at my hotel looking smoking hot. The photos are legit. She is very sweet but her English is very limited. Not so much of a barrier for me, because my Spanish is good enough. She and I seemed to really enjoy each other's company. We talked and laughed to set the tone... then went right into the next stage. DFK, DATY, BBJ, and then CFS, We went from missionary to reverse cowgirl, to doggy, where we finished. She was enthusiastic with me and seemed very concerned about making sure my experience was a great one. She smells great, looks amazing, has skin like satin, and a smile that makes you want more. Her skills in bed are fantastic and I think I want more. ???? Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ms T DDD | Jeasy | Denver | Yes | 119 | 9/15/24 | |
|
Review by
Jeasy
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Taylor is as good as it gets when it comes to FBSM. I have seen her multiple times and every time I see her it is the best part of my day. She always makes me feel at ease and all are the best of the best. Age: 47 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| missnatalyrose | PhilFactor | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/14/24 | |
|
Review by
PhilFactor
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/9/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Website looked similar to a couple of the other girls from Eastern Europe who've shown up lately, so was comfortable to TOFTT. Glad I did. She's is definitely the girl from the pictures, though not as dolled up, which was fine by me, still very beautiful. Easygoing and nice girl too. After a shower, started with LFK/DFK and on to one of the best BBBJ I've had in quite a while. I was short on time so didn't try many positions once the main event started, but she was great and total GFE throughout. Will definitely see her again. Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ms Melissa-4490 | Savoir Faire | Thornton | Yes | 1 | 9/14/24 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/7/24 Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was in the Westminister area when I decided to pull over and see if there was something DELICIOUS that I could get into. That DELICIOUS treat just happened to be Ms Melissa. We have tried to hook up before but for some reason, we were not able to make it happen. Tonight was a total different story because it was absolutely painless communicating/inviting/showing up. Once inside, I gave her a quick look over and she looked pretty good in some daisy dukes with a tank top. She looked at me and said ???????? I dapped her and off to the bedroom we went. She is not GFE and with a cover on. She is a rider LOL, CG/Mish/DS was simply the best. I like the brown/blonde highlight thing she has going on with her hair. She's warm and pleasant. If you visit her, be nice and I am sure she will return the favor. She whispered ??? ? ?????? ???? and I winked @ her and gave her a hug. Out the door I went with thoughts of her in my head as I got in my vehicle. The Savior Faire "The Behind Experience" and "Ive been here before" Award goes to Ms Melissa. Stay sweet and I shall be back soon.................. Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-25-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Delilah Ivee | Sigma669 | DTC | Yes | 129 | 9/14/24 | |
|
Review by
Sigma669
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: As many have said she can be difficult to connect with to schedule, but keep trying the award is worth the effort. Got to her and was met by a beautiful woman in sexy black outfit that showed off all her assets perfectly all I could of wanted gfe/pse from time I walked in. DFK, DATY, DATO for both of us, BBBJ, Dirty Talk, CFS multiple positions I will absolutely be seeing her again and soon Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Victoria Pena | Vash the Stampede | DTC | Yes | 17 | 9/14/24 | |
|
Review by
Vash the Stampede
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Victoria is an absolute gem! She was able to see me on super short notice after another provider canceled on me. When I got to her, she greeted be with a tight hug and kiss! She is more gorgeous than her pictures, and has my favorite features: big, natural boobs and no tattoos! After a few minutes of mutual touching, we moved on to daty/hj/bbbj/69 and mpcfs. Ymmv, but she provided such a great gfe that I'm already planning my next visit! Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sensual Violet | dachonrohe | Denver | Yes | 80 | 9/13/24 | |
|
Review by
dachonrohe
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/6/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have wanted to meet Violet for some time and at last I was finally able to do so. Simply put, the woman is marvelous. Her greeting was kind and inviting and completely disarming. I found it easy to talk to her and relax in her company. At the risk of sounding hyperbolic, the massage was truly the best I’ve ever had. If you have even the slightest inkling to meet Violet, I strongly suggest you give into the impulse. While she was well worth the wait, I seriously wish I would’ve with her ages ago. Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-30-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Annie Fox | FreshAndFunky | DTC | Yes | 21 | 9/13/24 | |
|
Review by
FreshAndFunky
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After some screening and a few laughs and pics over text I was on my way. From the moment I got there it was a breeze not awkward at all. The door opens and wow. ???? what a fun lady she had a toy and the gfe experience was another level. She’s very vocal and a great kisser. I’m almost tempted to go again today. Lol thanks for the amazing time!!! Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miss Gene-5312 | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/13/24 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I sent a jingle to Gene and she responded back fairly quickly. Screened and invited me over with a quickness. Right as I arrived, I ran into a discrepancy but Gene was all good with it (my kind of woman) and showed great patience. Once I got my end straightened out, I arrived and she opened the door. She modeled for me and asked if I liked what I saw. She does not speak english but I have knew exactly what she was getting at, so I twirled her around and tapped/smacked/grabbed her lil tight ass. She giggled and led me with my hand still cupped on her ass. She appears taller than she is in the pics with a slim frame. She isn't GFE but she is eager to perform all positions. Positions performed were DS/Mish/CG/RCG all deserving of an A rating. A cover was used for all. The Savior Faire "Do you like what you see" and "She felt like a NEWBIE" Award goes to Ms Gene. I just may go back tonight, depends on my work schedule. Take care of yourself and lets run it back again soon. Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-25-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Reese Reynolds | OldAndBusted | DTC | Yes | 142 | 9/13/24 | |
|
Review by
OldAndBusted
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/5/24 Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Reese was able to fit me in despite my difficult schedule. Communication was easy and she was quick to respond. When the morning came, I had flash flooding and was late but she accommodated! I was met by a beautiful, classy young woman who was genuinely happy to see me. I'm new to this hobby and Reese put me immediately at ease. I very much enjoyed our conversation as she is quite well educated. I was enjoying our "get to know" time so much that I was thinking that I would like to just have dinner sometime. Reese is a person who wants to please a man, and she certainly knows how. She has great genetics but she also works at keeping her appearance as a 29 year old athlete. Her pictures are not nearly as impressive as real life, and her face is great too (love those eyes). Thanks for showing an old guy a great time Age: 48 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Bex BayLee | Mtt3333 | Fort Collins | Yes | 27 | 9/12/24 | |
|
Review by
Mtt3333
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/24 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Not a whole lot I can say that hasn’t been covered by other reviewers. Initial contact was text, she was pretty responsive too. It took some back and forth but eventually we were able to visit. I was pleasantly surprised when she opens the door and looked just as hot in real life. She was wearing a hot little outfit with her mm girls on full display. Incall was clean, and in a pretty good location. We were off to the races. Started off with an untranslated French lesson that was off the charts. She can take it as deep down her throat as you can go with lots of eye contact and enthusiasm. I then made my way down for some tasty daty. It was fresh, clean, was very responsive and she got VERY wet. After multiple Os it was time for the cover. Many positions were enjoyed and went back to her mouth for a cim/cof finish. She’s very skilled in her craft, and was willing and able to accommodate my needs. Very nice sexy girl, I will definitely be making return trips in the future. Age: 35 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-23-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Taylor Lane-1472 | Springsnewguy82 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 29 | 9/12/24 | |
|
Review by
Springsnewguy82
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/4/24 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: After months of trying to see Taylor but unable to align scheduled it finally happened. LFK was enjoyed. As time was short I noticed just for a bbbj and she went right to it with lots of spot and enthusiasm, shifted her into 69 for some added DATY and she tasted great however her oral skills were so distracting I decided to just focus on what she was doing and I had one of the best oral experiences in a long time. Hope to see her again soon and often Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||