Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Emari Tesar | Jav1 | Denver | Yes | 9 | 10/19/14 | |
|
Review by
Jav1
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Emari on a monday over at greenwood village and it was supposed to be at 2 but she text me saying that she was going to be 15 minutes late i said okay no big deal so 2:15 came around i told her i was there she didn't text be back till around 2:20 whatever, i finally got a room# i went up she open the door and she does look like the girl in the pics which was good because you never know, but the whole session just felt rush she's just really a time watcher which made it kind of uncomfortable for me which made me not want to see this provider. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NatalieIsabel | storm | Denver | Yes | 50 | 10/18/14 | |
|
Review by
storm
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/18/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been gone for over 5 years from this lifestyle with a lapsed P411 id. This was my first date since. Dicided to take a chance after doing a bit of homework on the scene. Called Natalia and after a bit of screening she texted me back and we set up an incall. Classy, clean, tasteful DTC location. From the moment I entered the room she was very friendly and welcoming. Put me right at ease. She led me to the bedroom where we got the formalities out of the way. She kicked off the festivities with a very passionate warm kiss. Good start...even better as the session progressed. Things got very hot and heated...multiple acronyms covered...time and again. Needless to say I walked out with wobbly knees (lol). I had a wonderful time...her attitude and personality reminded me a lot of Sophia Montana from back in the day. Treat her well gents...she's a keeper. Will be back...definitely worth a repeat or regular status. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Gizzicka Dior-8622 | GianCarlo | Denver | Yes | 3 | 10/17/14 | |
|
Review by
GianCarlo
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/18/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'm always glad when she visits Denver and enjoy her company. She's a slim spinner with a fantastic attitude and great skills. Her French lessons are out of this world and definetl worth visiting her Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SophiaDD | bigdog | Denver | Yes | 25 | 10/17/14 | |
|
Review by
bigdog
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/17/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sophia...what a doll! Showed up at her very clean and nice incall, she was wearing a sexy black lace top and barely there dress, and sexy panties. Sat down with her and talked about some old times as I had seen her previously, light kissing and sensual touching that moved on to her nice bedroom. She performed everything that a g/f would have done and then some! Some of the best un covered head, close to making me erupt right then and there, until she moved her sweet body over me and I kissed and licked her between her legs, which is very delicious:)! She then stood beside her bed and bent over, letting me slide inside to a very tight and memorable view of her backside. I then layed down on the bed and she slid her self on me, covered, and it didn't take long to orgasm. msog was offered, but I was done for...damn! What a sexy lady she is, and not a clockwatcher. When finished, we laid there talking about what we had discussed on our prior meeting. Do yourself a favor guys, you won't be disappointed! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miss Mandy | GianCarlo | Denver | Yes | 77 | 10/17/14 | |
|
Review by
GianCarlo
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/17/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mandy is a fantastic MILF with a great body and expereinced in the art of pleasing. I have seen her many times and like a fine wine it gets and taste better with time Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Piper-6830 | Tbone357 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 10/17/14 | |
|
Review by
Tbone357
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/17/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Piper was really friendly, about 2 minuets early, chatted for a few, rules are everything covered, no greek, no kissing. Really nice suckable breasts, real ones. she is really vocal, soft moaning, Really good TF, fantastic ass,and was a great view in doggy, CG, RCG, TF in front of mirrors, in bathroom, and finish with TF. Piper has a great body and was up for all I asked of her. She smelled fantastic, no smoke smell at all. Fresh and clean I will see Piper again. treat her right guys, she is a keeper! Thanks Piper for being one of the nice one's Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| CandyXXOO | GianCarlo | Denver | Yes | 7 | 10/17/14 | |
|
Review by
GianCarlo
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/17/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a great time with this curvy lady with great assets.....Rear view is fantastic with a great UTF, BLS and other great treats Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| CandyXXOO | coking | Denver | Yes | 7 | 10/17/14 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/17/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: i saw her posting on EB and thought I'd make a quick pit stop. Noticed some excellent reviews so decided "why not?" She is nice and sweet. Great personality, but she didn't seem like she was in the mood. She seemed a little quiet and didn't really talk as much. UTF was great though. She was a fiery one and a little wild on top, which was nice! But she didn't want to do too much. Overall, i felt this was an average to good experience. Recommended for those who have that latina fantasy in them. Her accent was sexy too. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Valentina Sanchez | Sunnybaker | Denver | Yes | 85 | 10/17/14 | |
|
Review by
Sunnybaker
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/14 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ms. Sanchez - I cant get her angelic, beautiful face out of my mind.... Why?... Valentina’s sincerity. Her Beautifully intoxicating gaze Her timeless, unforgiving, perfectly Proportioned body. She is just a genuinely nice and giving person. She has a beautifully sensitive and responsive clitoris The way she looks as she feels...everything. Her skin is perfect Her Boob’s - I mean, seriously perfect, I mean absolutely the best boobs Ive ever felt. There should be another category of boobs - hers and everything else. Truth be told Valentina is just a treat to be with...I loved every minute of it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Veronica Woods | Radio Guy | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/17/14 | |
|
Review by
Radio Guy
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/17/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a great way to spend a Sunday evening! Met Veronica downtown and had a VERY enjoyable time on all levels. She is attractive, sweet, and very smart. She is the true "girl next door"- everything about her is nice and "real" (including her boobies!). Veronica has been trained in nuru by the legendary Megan Rae so you can bet she knows what she's doing. And, unlike most providers, she also works nights & weekends which I find to be a big plus. Send her an email at veronicawoods4u@gmail.com. Treat her with all the respect she deserves and you won't be disappointed! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Falicia | Floyd Hill | Denver | Yes | 12 | 10/16/14 | |
|
Review by
Floyd Hill
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/17/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: When I met Falicia at her upscale incall in the DTC, I was greeted with a warm hug and a kiss by a strikingly beautiful blonde. It quickly became apparent that she is intelligent and well educated (and smokin' hot). As things heated up, I found her to be very sensual and responsive. Without going into detail, I will say that her skills are exceptional, one of the best experiences I have ever had. I certainly look forward to seeing her again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amy BP | coking | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/16/14 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/17/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: haven't had a body rub massage for a while so came across her post on BP. text and set up for an hour and found her incall. description/pictures are accurate. however, couple things i didn't like were the incall location smelled like smoke the whole time. she also was more into responding to her text messages than actually providing a good body rub/massage. i set up for an hour but she was done already after about 20 min and flipped me to finish the session within 30 min. she offered HJ which was covered by the ad fee, but also mentioned if i wanted option B then i would have to tip. anyway, she finished me off and then i was walked out after i got dressed. overall, not a great BR as i've had better in the past. On the bright side, when she wasn't texting away, she was pretty talkative and had some nice little conversations. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| CandyXXOO | cefrey | Denver | Yes | 7 | 10/16/14 | |
|
Review by
cefrey
(44 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/17/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Please fellas, run don't walk to go see Candy. I found her ad doing a search for Latinas. I am so glad I did. Her screening process was tough at first and a bit strict, which is OK by me. Once verified via P411 I was good to go. All contact was via text, kinda odd, but hey whatever. Got the address and room number once I arrived. She said walk in don't worry about knocking. When I opened the door I was blown away by her beauty. She is HOT HOT HOT! I excused myself to the bathroom to freshen up. When I got out we talked a bit then laid down on the bed for the fun stuff. She is young and I think kinda new to the biz, but she knows what she is doing. I had hoped DFK was going to happen...I guess YMMV. She made up for it in incredible French skills. As she is still young and new to the biz, I just can't describe how well she felt. I don't normally lose my stuff in a condom, but with her I did. I will see her again before she goes back to Cali. Enjoy I did and will again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| CandyXXOO | Hvnaball2 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 10/16/14 | |
|
Review by
Hvnaball2
(59 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Good God, I seem to have hit the hobbyist jackpot two weeks in a row with visiting providers! Candy is a stunning Latina with a beautiful face, an amazing curvy body and what I consider to be absolutely perfect breasts. Large, nicely shaped, thick, sensitive nipples. And she's a total sweetheart! Everything she did was performed to please me. And WOW, did she please me! This was her first visit to Denver, and I'd really like to see her return. There needs to be one more answer option for the two questions - would I see this ASP again and do I recommend her - HELL YES!! I'm still in a state of shock. I need to go check my blood pressure. Bye! P.S. Oh yeah, tipping was my idea. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Lexi (Lexi La Ren) | Hvnaball2 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/16/14 | |
|
Review by
Hvnaball2
(59 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/13/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Yeah, I know, I'm new. New to the the board, but not to the hobby. I've stayed in the shadows up until now, content to take advantage of all the other reviewers hard work and risk taking. But a few days ago I met a visiting provider that totally blew me away (no pun intended). As usual, I held my breath as the door opened and I entered. On the other side was a gorgeous, intelligent, super sexy woman that way exceeded my expectations. Lexi was both exciting and easy to be with. Starting with some intense standing DFK and ass-groping, we eventually worked our way to the bed and round one consisted of some very nice DATY and a headlock on me with her knees for her first "O", then BBBJ followed with MISH where I couldn't take anymore. We spent some time after that talking and messing around on her computer, then on to round 2, another headlock and her second "O", then CG and finally Doggie. Incredible! My goal in writing this review is entirely selfish - I want Lexi to return and return often. She's that great. BTW, tipping was my decision. Ok, I'm going back into the shadows now. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stephanie-5768 | chilangazo | Denver | Yes | 8 | 10/16/14 | |
|
Review by
chilangazo
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/11/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Stephanie a few times and she is always amazing, fantastic attitude. Very discreet place, clean and intimate. She is always very accommodating and takes care of my needs. Easy to talk to, makes you feel like you know each other for a long time. Beautiful woman, highly recommended and worth every dollar. Treat her well, she'll do the same for you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Kyla Young | Falstaff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 38 | 10/15/14 | |
|
Review by
Falstaff
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: If you look in the dictionary under "Porn Star Experience", I'm sure Kyla's name and picture are there (in my dictionary, anyway). What a wonderful experience! When I arrived, she undressed me before I could even take my glasses off, and things just got better from there. She's a witty, confident, accomplished lady; fun to be around and FTF, too. In between shots on goal, I learned a lot from her about the porn business. I will definitely be back! (By the way, the "actual paid" was a special for her visit to COS.) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa Belle | supercombo2 | Denver | Yes | 35 | 10/15/14 | |
|
Review by
supercombo2
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I decided to try her out when my regular ATF left town for a trip. Setup with her was quite easy, I sent a request through p411 and texted her, we were set to go quickly. Her incall had easy to access parking and it was located in a safe neighborhood near Broncos Stadium. She met me at the door in a sexy black nighty and I was very pleased with the sexy petite hottie in front of me. We started with a deep french kiss in the hallway, conversation ensued while I was suckling her perfect breasts. Our clothing came off in between conversation and before long Vanessa was choking on my cock and sucking on its huge head, drooling licking and making a mess of herself while trying to get it all to fit in her mouth. I couldn't take it much longer so I propped up her ass under a pillow and went to town licking and sucking on her perfect little pussy. Her clit is easy to find, so I massaged it with my tongue while fingering her g-spot. Guess what? she squirts! she says it is rare, but it happens and I came up drenched and glazed, it was awesome. We made out for awhile longer while she took breaks and polished my cock with her mouth some more. After awhile of her worshipping and admiring my shiny wet throbbing cock on went the cover, I brought Magnum condoms with me as the normal ones don’t fit me. I moved her to the side of the bed and propped her up so she could see what was about to happen to her tiny little pussy. Needless to say, me and my big cock made a mess of that exquisite box, she took a good long solid fucking, pushing back and demanding more the entire time, it seems she likes a solid fucking and the feel of balls slapping her ass.. as she loved every second of the pounding I gave her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Valentina Sanchez | Fightfan67 | Denver | Yes | 85 | 10/15/14 | |
|
Review by
Fightfan67
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is drop dead GORGEOUS!!!! WOW! She is very sweet and eager to please. Easy setup,couple of references,a few texts and the next thing you know we were peeling off the clothes. She has big beautiful naturals that demand your attention. She's very sexy and has an innocent look about her. It's gonna take a few days to recover from her eager onslaught of my senses! What a LOVELY GIRL! I had a tremendous time with her! I'm rescheduling for later this week as one session does not do her justice! Im gonna need several more hours exploring the playground! I highly recommend,she's the real deal. Be respectful and nice and she shall reward you with an awesome experience! SEE YOU SOON BABY!!! There should be a better ranking than fantastic. Like maybe INCREDIBLE, or PHENOMENAL! She would get that ranking from me! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| katie (773) | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/15/14 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Katie advertising on the north side and there are a few reviews out there, just not here. Normal setup but she was very paranoid about our appointment so I told her she should start getting on TOB and using references, just to make her feel better. She greated me at the door with a nice hug in red lingerie, very nice. Her pics seem to be a bit dated but she is very attractive. I requested to shower and she gladly let me after leaving a donation. When I came back, she laid the rules (here we go, I thought). No kissing, no touching my face, no fingers and only mish and K9, etc. OK, I guess this will be a 3G's exp.....but it turned out to be better than expected. She put a cover on me and went to town with about 10 min's of serious TF, like she actually enjoyed it, very nice. We went into mish for awhile and then into doggie, a very nice view....and that's where we finished. She was cool and mentioned that she offers a 2 girl as well. The main thing is that she IS legit, not a rip off (or worse). I would rate the visit between average and VG. I had no regrets, a good time for sure. Thanks Katie. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| April 720-xxx-9251 | GianCarlo | Denver | Yes | 9 | 10/15/14 | |
|
Review by
GianCarlo
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: April os one of the best coed type spinner with a very tight body. When she looks at you with her beautiful eyes you will melt and explode Will definetky repeat Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jess-6736 | edwardlewis | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/15/14 | |
|
Review by
edwardlewis
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/11/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jess is a real sweet heart. She will put you at ease and have a lot of fun. We talked for a little then started to pet. She changed into something sexy and the games began. She helped me get ready and gives a great BBBJ. I love her large natural breast. She's also very local with moaning if your into that which I loved!! I can't wait to see her again. Take care of this sweetie. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | jrodster | Denver | Yes | 36 | 10/14/14 | |
|
Review by
jrodster
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This one makes me regret every Fantastic review I have ever written. This is the very best provider I have ever seen! Attitude, services, and personality was top notch. She really seemed to enjoyed everything and I sure did! I will see her again and again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ana | Charlie34-5334 | Denver | Yes | 62 | 10/14/14 | |
|
Review by
Charlie34-5334
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I read previous reviews and they are so eloquent and long that I had to go in expecting at the least a really GOOD time. Not true, it was/is the MOST FANTASTIC time I can remember. This lady is no rush, gracious to me and ever giving. Tight body right down to her cherry pit hard nipples. The incall was clean and fresh, she was also dressed to kill with her body stocking outfit. I am going back and back and back and etc.... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stevie Raye | bow-tie guy | Denver | Yes | 150 | 10/14/14 | |
|
Review by
bow-tie guy
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: fun lady to spend some playtime with.... I'm not into details to share a play by play.... suffice it to say.... She's able to carry on a conversation, equally able to stimulate... She's not a 19 hardbody... but that's not my preference anyhow... IMHO, time was well spent... a consummate professional in the best possible sense... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| ArMani-8841 | ClaudeFrancoisx | Denver | Yes | 33 | 10/14/14 | |
|
Review by
ClaudeFrancoisx
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Valentina provides a great and safe expereince. Her Oral skills are some of the best and will definetly make you explode with her out of this world TF. She has one of the most beautiful tight body with great assets and curves Don't miss this one Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Passion (aka, Savannah) | gimehead | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 10/14/14 | |
|
Review by
gimehead
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/14 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: A TOFFT experience. My regular was sick and I was desperate for some therapy. So I went to BackPage and texted the world for a short-notice engagement. Passion (aka, Savannah) was the first and only responder. No reviews anywhere; thus, I owe the world a review ASAP. I'll start by saying something good: This lady has a killer face and body if you are into young, slender, and perky. I really liked her personality as well. Now to summarize the bad: It started with her boy friend walking out of their room with the dog as I was walking toward the room. The room was a wreck. I had to use the bathroom and stepped in some water on the floor. (I hope it was water!) Activities listed above were the entire menu. No kissing, including her nipples. (So much for a try at a GFE.) AND FINALLY, when does 60 minutes end up being 30? I knew the boy friend and her phone ringing could be a problem. So I asked if we were good for an hour and she confirmed that we have an hour. (In my book, that's a contract -- but I'm not a lawyer.) I paid the hourly fee and we had our consenting adult activities. Then exactly 25 minutes after I arrived, she announced that I have to go: "The dog is at the door." REALLY, I got kicked out 'cause of her dog? Maybe it was the guy attached to the dog, too. Oh well, I knew this could go south but this went to hell. Sorry Passion, you've got to get into the business or get out. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AvaLovely | jus12pla | Denver | Yes | 15 | 10/14/14 | |
|
Review by
jus12pla
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/10/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My 1st provider experience and 1st review. As a complete newb I had to keep my selection to “Newbie Friendly”. I always wondered why so many providers wanted multiple references when it seem like one verified pay for play experience might suffice to avoid LE. ? Then it dawned on me that – I think many providers want to make sure the client is not only - not LE - but also a decent known entity as well. P411 does a great job to verify employment but it has no way of knowing if you have a overly huge dick or you just are one. I think “basic + …” gives this assurance to other providers - and the Newbie Friendly’s are wonderful for making leaps of faith here. Clients and other Providers should be equally grateful to them. Anyway - although I perused many others I kept coming back to the Ava’s P411 profile. I liked her brief and not overly embellished description of herself. The pictures are defiantly her. She possesses a dynamite body and brings along a nice personality as well. She was prompt and almost too sexy for my little spot of suburbia. We chatted for a little bit and I found her to be interesting and interested while being careful to not be nosey. I was a little apprehensive about the possibility of not liking her personality. For me, and maybe for providers - it is important to know the person a little - before knowing them a LOT. She was easy to talk to and easy to feel comfortable with. I have always been in LTR’s or had some friends to play with. She quickly seemed like a friend that I would REALLY like to play with and after a while we found a nice place to do that. I hate to get too graphic here and some of her unique charms you really should experience for yourself. She requested some mood lighting. I regretted losing some of that wonderful visual stimulation but boys and girls are just insanely different that way! After some touchy feely – some DATY and a few nice positions she had no qualms about me raising the light levels a bit. I love small breasts - probably more than large and was uncertain about her "enhancements" – but afterwards I was left thinking – "those were enhanced!??" Great job doc! I really would have liked to spend more quality time with her two friends. As far as all the "consenting adult activities" - unfortunately - I did not request many delicacies and do not know if she offers them. Well maybe next time. Maybe I can talk her into a daytime play date ;) As a newb – I have nothing to compare her to but she made my 1st experience in this hobby a very pleasant and satisfying one. Thank you P411, the helpful people at TOB, and thank you Ava. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Haley Holt-2851 | Jack Taylor | Boulder | Yes | 11 | 10/14/14 | |
|
Review by
Jack Taylor
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/14 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Haley is energetic and fun. She commented that she really likes to play and she wasn't kidding. It can be tough to connect with her, but it's very rewarding when you do. Highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lele Sunflower-9152 | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 10/14/14 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Decided to see Lele or AJ, new on 411, she had some good reviews on ter to go by. She does a massage type, GFE,PSE, appointment very nice. Got to the place, some walking to actually get there but nice place, good neighborhood. When the door opened there stood this tiny sexy looking Asian lady, very nice. Real pleasant and friendly, sat down and chatted and she is very careful and safe before the appointment starts, not a problem at all. Told her that I had forgotten my covers and she did not have the non latex ones either. She stated when it came right down to it nothing uncovered, told her no problem there are other ways. She does a real nice massage with oil, GFE. She does not like alot of details so, massage was really nice had me at attention real fast, rubbing her entire body all over my back side. Had me flip over for a really sexy SS, she then started with amazing UTF, next my turn for some outstanding DATY, she really liked this. She also has some very responsive nipples which was very nice. Went to a 69 positon and finshed there,totally spent after this. She was definitely wanting to go for round 2 but not happening on my part. She aims to please she almost seemed disappointed told her it was no fault of her own. Will see her again definitely and make sure not to forget anything, I could tell that would have been a wild ride. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jewels of Denver | average1 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 10/13/14 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My fantasy of seeing Jewels goes like this. Easy 2 call set up because of being able to provide references. When I saw Jewels, I was blown away. She looks like that pretty co-ed next door that you've always wanted. She is charming, passionate and lets you know what she likes. Her oral is wonderful and she can really ride. Her looks, her body, her attitude make her a wonderful provider. We found some common things to talk about with regard to music and a few other things. Jewels is a lovely lady and I appreciated our time together. So Jewels, thanks for a wonderful afternoon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brennyn Simms-9517 | average1 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 10/13/14 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Brennyn a few times and always have a fun time. I enjoy her conversation and most especially her skills and attitude. She really enjoys a good "shag" and is open about it. Not much I can add to my other reviews of her. Thanks Brennyn for a great time. If you are someone who wants more than a "wham bam and out the door" session, Brennyn is a wonderful choice. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miss Anna-4071 | CjSleek | Denver | Yes | 27 | 10/13/14 | |
|
Review by
CjSleek
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her ad on bp and saw the reviews here i had to go see her and I have to agree with other reviewers said she is really nice and can hold a conversation smart and beautiful and not clock watcher like all the other girls. all the activities were enjoyed by both parties utf was one of the best I've had in a while and she is very responsive to your touch. Treat her right fellas and you will be awarded. PS She said she might be moving back to Florida soon I hope she stays because I wanna see her again and again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sarah-4035 | Tbone357 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 10/12/14 | |
|
Review by
Tbone357
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/13/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sarah was as her add says and pictures were her, I think she is prettier than her pictures. we chatted a little, lite kissing, then she started with really good TF, different positions, and finish with TF. Sarah was a very pleasant girl, she smelled and tasted very clean, no smoke smell. very nice perky responsive nipples, I had a really nice time with Sarah. It is so nice for the girl you hope is showing up, actually shows up! there are not enough girls like Sarah in the business. Thank you Sarah for the nice time. I will see her very soon!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ruby bp | red5 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 10/12/14 | |
|
Review by
red5
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/13/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ruby is a foxy brunette spinner ... all activities covered. She has a great body, and very long hair. Great attitude, giving woman. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jess-6736 | snowmanmc-7389 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/12/14 | |
|
Review by
snowmanmc-7389
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/13/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw a 411 post on TOB about a month ago for Jess, and you know how once that seed gets planted i had to see her again. And I'm glad I did. The 411 request was under her previous nickname Jade, but a rose by any name... I met her at her incall up north am we got reacquainted quickly. She gave me a massage to start and had some time to relax before the fun began. But when it did she is very responsive and vocal. Thanks to whomever posted that 411, very happy i scratched that itch. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ArMani-8841 | juandoh | Denver | Yes | 33 | 10/12/14 | |
|
Review by
juandoh
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/13/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very nice experience. Standard two call system very cautious.. Was running late t was fine I was not in a rush. When I arrived at the door i was greeted by a beautiful tan and blond women. Beautiful smile and very pretty face. Took a quick shower and then went to see her. Immediate started with TF. then I undressed her to revile a beautiful body underneath the cloths. Multiple positions all with great enthusiasm Very tight. Finished off with a great conversation and a smile. Things i did not know were on the menu till later were french kissing, DATY, and Greek. as soon as i discovered it i enjoyed them. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kimi | MikeInCOSprings | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/12/14 | |
|
Review by
MikeInCOSprings
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/13/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw "Mistress K" in Denver at her incall location on the 16th mall. Mistress K doesn't quite claim to be a professional dom. I think she's more looking for a rich, submissive, sugar-daddy, and using Backpage as a net. She's a young, beautiful, very fit, Asian girl (I think her blond hair must be a wig), and she can command a premium price as a result. The asking price for my requested activities was . I balked at that and said that the most I could pay would be , and that would have to be for a very good and inclusive session. She said ok to that. I tried to nail her down on exactly what would be included, but she didn't want to discuss that on the phone. I decided to chance it and hope for the best, which ended up resulting in some disappointment on my part. The visit started with about 15 min of discussion about our backgrounds, likes, dislikes, and limits. The session itself lasted about 15-20 minutes, and fully included 1 of my requested activities, but not much or none of the others, and ended with self service (blah). It wasn't bad, it was just way to short and not nearly inclusive enough for . I don't attribute this experience to intentional deception on Mistress K's part, rather I think it was just a case of unclear expectations. In an "industry" where it can be sometimes hard to talk openly about expectations, prices, services, etc., I think this just comes with the territory. So in a sense I took one for the team in visiting her and posting this review. If you're willing to pay her premium price, you would probably get a more inclusive experience. Just don't expect much for . Unless you're absolutely intent on seeing a hot young woman of a mistress, there probably isn't good value here. There are other providers in the CO area with more inclusive menus, more reasonable prices, and better communications skills. I'd consider seeing her again if we could reach a firm agreement on price and activities. I tried doing that once already and didn't get a good feeling that we were on the same page, so I didn't commit to the second try. Absent that clear communication and agreement, I won't be back. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miss Kiley Marie | MikeInCOSprings | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/12/14 | |
|
Review by
MikeInCOSprings
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/13/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kiley gave a great FemDom session. When I arrived we spent 20 minutes discussing our backgrounds, experiences, and my desires for the session. I appreciated the time she took to identify what I wanted to get out of the session. Many providers aren't so great about doing that. As for the session itself, it was everything I asked for and hoped it would be. Kiley struck the perfect balance between playing the role of evil bitch and being a safe and sane provider. She wasn't afraid to play rough and inflict some serious pain, but it never reached the point of being dangerous or unsafe. That's a very hard line to walk, and she did so expertly. In the end, all requested activities were were performed and I walked out a very satisfied (but sore) guy. I give her an A+ for effort and execution. Note that I've listed "Activities Between Adults" as being "Therapeutic Massage." There really wasn't any massage involved, but rather some heavy and very satisfying fetish play, for which there are no options available in the selection box. She's a fetish provider, not a massage provider. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dianna Anderson | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 47 | 10/12/14 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After a very stressful day, I looked towards the wonderful site of EB for a FBSM. I saw Dianna's ad for a late night, so I scheduled with her. She was able to see me a few hours later, which was very nice. Greeted by a beautiful, sexy lady in lace. Nice hug, went upstairs, dropped off the donation and disrobed. Dianna gives an incredible FBSM, especially on the sensual part. She really gets into it and the release is excellent. I highly recommend seeing this stunner, next time (for me) will be for FS. Thank you Dianna for making my stressful night GREAT! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ayla-7763 | MikeInCOSprings | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 10/12/14 | |
|
Review by
MikeInCOSprings
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/12/14 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jessica offers a very sensual massage / tantra experience out of her incall studio near S Academy. I opted for the 90 minute option, and was rewarded with an incredible massage, followed by a very satisfactory ending. Jessica is a kind person with an interesting background, and with a golden set of hands. Her session was unrushed and completely satisfying. I intend to repeat at the next opportunity. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alise | OlderAndWiser | Denver | No | 15 | 10/12/14 | |
|
Review by
OlderAndWiser
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/13/14 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well men we have all had our over the top experiences with some of the wonderful ladies out here. I just had my under the bottom experience! The worst we can specify is Terrible, but this was like Terrible^3. On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being good, this was -26. Upon entering the apartment I was "greeted" - no hug, no kiss - with a woman in her house cleaning outfit, no makeup, nothing! Of course it could not have been her house cleaning outfit since the apartment looked like a train wreck. I was led to the bedroom and instructed in a rather no nonsense abrupt voice to "take off my clothes". When that was complete she took off her top revealing some rather saggy 36's or maybe 37's. Thereupon she proceeded with some robotic UTF. After I endured this for a bit she climbed on CG and continued her expressionless robotics in CG. I was gently kissing her breasts and gently - and I mean gently - sucking her nipples and she actually slapped me and said "that hurts". Well needless to say that was the end of the session. She said she had a major in English but the only words I heard from her were - "No", "Don't", "Stop", "Quit". I was about to ask her if she had a blow up woman so I could at least get some enjoyment out of the session! So men if you want to make all your other experiences seem great, schedule some time with this one! Unfortunately in my haste to get dressed and get out of there I left the donation. I should have taken it and left a penny! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cahery | wuzzinme | Denver | Yes | 5 | 10/12/14 | |
|
Review by
wuzzinme
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen Cahery's ad several months ago, but with no reviews available, I passed. Thankfully a brave soul jumped out and found a gem and posted a review early this month. As soon as I saw her ad I called for an appointment. Set up is very easy, and the usual two call routine. The hotel she is staying at is nice and easy to get to. As soon as the door opens you are in for a treat. A very beautiful young lady with a sweet personality will put you at ease. Her conversation skills adapt to you and the entire session was like a meeting of old lovers. She enjoys DATY and makes you believe you are the best part of her day. That is especially nice for someone my age. Cahery is not your 100 pound spinner, but if you are looking for a beautiful woman with a sweet body who clearly understands what her role is, jump at the chance to see her. Of course, YMMV, but I will be seeing her every time she visits Denver. I rarely post reviews as the majority of providers fall far short of a mention. Perhaps I am expecting to much, but it is always nice find such a treat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| caligirlali-4128 | wayn2it | Denver | Yes | 6 | 10/11/14 | |
|
Review by
wayn2it
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had been in touch with Ali few times over the last month since she got her P411 account both by phone and thru P411. Hadn't been able to line up schedules the times she came up from the springs but this time she had a room in my area which was nice and we set a time to meet. She sent me the address to the location she was at and I let her know when I was there. At that point she informed me of what floor of the place she was on and said she would meet me at the elevator( A note here, because I had communicated with her thru p411 I was comfortable with her so the meet u at the elevator thing wasn't a problem so for those of u who have seen, heard, or dealt with the scam of meeting someone at the elevator only to give them your money let me say THIS IS NOT THE CASE!!!! She is legit & I asked her about it she said didn't like giving out the room having someone know til she meet them which I'm ok with her being established on p411). Once we got in to her room which was a very nice room clean and even had an area to sit on the couch so we did and she ask me some questions about EB for advertising, some questions on different features on p411, and if I did reviews on TOB. She is still getting use to all the boards, sites, and ways of doing things out here in our state since moving here from California. After talking for a bit we move on to more passionate activities which she both seem to enjoy an reciprecated back to me. Once some kiss started so did the clothes coming off and wow what a great shape she has just as I enjoy as she is slender but not spinner skinny being almost nothing to arlady I'm not much for the built like a rail kind of ladies. Ali is beautiful and I was so glad we final got the chance to get together. As we both got into enjoying each other I kissed her all over then moving to some DATY which was enjoyable she is pierced in that area but seem to take to all the attention I was giving to her as she was clean and enjoyable to partake of. With me now completely ready to ROCK we went to missionay for a bit then ask if she could roll over for sometime from behind where I couldn't hold out any longer as she clinched me and I felt every inch of her and wow it was fantastic. This was a great experience for me and I would say be a gentleman with her she with make a time for you to remember!!! This young lady is one to see anytime she comes up here from the springs to visit. Thank you Ali for a wonderful time with you I cant wait to see you next time. you visit!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tuezday-3265 | licker69 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 10/11/14 | |
|
Review by
licker69
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/12/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Tuezday is a beautiful thin blonde. Not sure if the pictures are her, but they look right. She has a great attitude, one of the prettiest pussies I have seen, is a good kisser, gives a great BBBJ, allows DATY and FIV, and was FTF. Legs in the air missionary, Doggy, and RCG were all great. She indicated she wasn't into DFK, but she allowed some DFK to keep me happy. I'll be back. Looks=9 Service=9 Attitude=10 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| isabel fior | bolderjesster | Albuquerque | Yes | 3 | 10/11/14 | |
|
Review by
bolderjesster
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/12/14 Time: 1 hr Location: AlbuquerqueIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very cute girl. Photos are recent and very accurate. Met at midrange hotel in abq. Usual 2 call set up. Delightful body with lots of curves to explore. Very pretty face and beautiful eyes. Signed up for nuru session, and upgraded to VIP. definitely worth the extra charge. My only disappointment was no DFK and no DATY. Personally, I like to make sure the girl has at least as much pleasure as I do, but this was not on the menu. she is very safety conscious and everything is covered. I was hoping for more of a GFE. I would see her again, and recommend highly. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ArMani-8841 | licker69 | Denver | Yes | 33 | 10/11/14 | |
|
Review by
licker69
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/12/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Valentina was running a special so I jumped on her. She Was an incredibly beautiful darkly tanned petite blonde in short shorts and a tight top which showed off nice boobs. Her pictures don't do a very good job of showing her looks, which are stunning. Recently pictures of her have showed up under another name, ArMonie, and they show her more accurately. She began with some kissing so I thought this would be a good session, but once we got to the main event she would turn away from kissing. She allowed DATY and nice FIV and she was really tight. But she wouldnt do any BJ for the special rate. She claimed her normal rate was twice, and at that price she is way overpriced. She was amenable to various positions including missionary, doggy, and RCG. So it was a good session with a gorgeous blonde. She is real and I would recommend her, but not sure I'll go back since I am looking for more of a GFE unless she runs her special again. Looks=10 Service=7 Attitude=8 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rockin Colorado | bytor2112 | Denver | Yes | 36 | 10/11/14 | |
|
Review by
bytor2112
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/11/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What can I say OUCH! Trixie 2.0 is what I'm going to call her! this woman is gorgeous from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. Her personality is tops to She and I hit off pretty fast her other reviews are very accurate about her high energy and how much fun she is. All activity were performed with enthusiasm. defiantly will see her again Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amanda-3550 | Tbone357 | Denver | No | 1 | 10/11/14 | |
|
Review by
Tbone357
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/11/14 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: WOW this was a really bad one, gave her the money, she wouldn't take off her top pulled panties to the side, half way into it she says ( you need to pay me more money) I said please leave, she came back with ( did you try to hit me??) I walked her to the door and asked her to leave, she yells for her black friend in the car, and I called 911. they wanted to take more money to leave, Guys, be very carful, this one is really bad!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylee Denver | bigbaddy9 | Denver | Yes | 70 | 10/11/14 | |
|
Review by
bigbaddy9
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/10/14 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rylee is very cool and laid back.. she is fun and ready to please. you can check of several of the wish list with her from toys, to squirt to deep throat. She does not rush and seems to enjoy the times too. We had great fun from the moment I got there until the shower at the end. Super easy to set up , very clean apartment and all the pleasures you can enjoy. will do it again for sure! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||