Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

28201 - 28250 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Alexandra Sinclair sirjames1955 Denver Yes 3 5/20/15
Review by sirjames1955 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/21/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was impressed by Alexandra's pictures on her last visit and 2 reviews after her departure. She seemed to be a safe choice so I pre-booked for her return. I was very happy at who opened the door and her sweet innocence. She is new at this but that made it all the more exciting for me to fuck her. It is refreshing to find a young lady in this business with absolutely no tattoos - goes to her freshness and the perfection of her young body. I would recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nativemarie Dizzo Denver Yes 91 5/20/15
Review by Dizzo (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Marie in the past and I am glad she is back. Spent an amazing hour with her. She is just as steamy hot GFE as she was before.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann jametee Denver Yes 56 5/20/15
Review by jametee (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lilly has a great body and pretty face. It was very easy for me to get comfortable with her and spend a fun hour forking my brains out. What more needs to be said?


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aerial bigjimf150-1514 Colorado Springs Yes 1 5/20/15
Review by bigjimf150-1514 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Aerial is down in the Springs for a bit, she's been working out of Denver by the name of Amber and has a number of reviews under that name. She was able to accommodate me on short notice, is the girl in the photos and did a great job. Awesome asian CG, very tight, and thankfully was not using clever photo manipulation to hide 30 lbs, she is as she appears. Downsides- the motel she was in was very sketchy, and there was a knock on the door and she had to give the donation to "her friend, to pay the rent." I ran into her "business manager" in the stairway on my way out, but she was the only person I dealt with during the visit. She threw up a few alarms on the way, enough so that I circled the block a few times to see if there were any CSPD cars waiting nearby, but in the end I'm glad that I visited her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Rae lo_gan_five Denver Yes 45 5/19/15
Review by lo_gan_five (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ashley recently started visiting to Denver from Seattle as she has a HUGE following out there. If you research her info you will find many high praises. I will try to see her whenever she visits. My initial contact was by text and set up wasn't all that difficult. The lady you meet at the door is very laid back...at bit shy at first but friendly...I don't believe it would be difficult to break through any initial awkwardness of a first visit. As her pics indicate, she has a very cute body with few tats...cute and naughty is a total turn on to me. I believe UTF is her fav as she really takes her time with KNOWS what she is doing for sure...its hard not to go for it right then and there. Every other aspect of her services are what you would want...she seems very comfortable with all activities performed and the views from every angle are amazing....all in all had a fun time and you would be hard pressed not to.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaya Jolee Archetype Denver Yes 32 5/19/15
Review by Archetype (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had been wanting to visit Kaya during one of her previous visits through town, but our schedules never aligned. Happily, this time around we were able to make something work. I initially made contact through P411, and all other communication thereafter was via text. Kaya was running a bit late, but kept in good contact to let me know what was up. Her incall was at an easy-to-find, mid-level hotel in the DTC. When she opened the door for me, Kaya was only in her underwear - that's always a good sign. She allowed me to take a quick shower, and then we adjourned to the bed. Kaya is tiny, has a great body, and an incredibly attractive face. Her winning smile stays on her face for the entire session. Her skills between the sheets are pretty spectacular for someone her age, in addition to her afterglow conversation being easy and not forced. The only downside, for me, was that she didn't appear into kissing as much as previous reviews led me to believe. Otherwise, a very good session that was worth the wait. These days, Kaya is traveling with a couple of other Dallas-area providers. It's going to be a tough call on whether I go see her again, or one of her friends. Maybe it just needs to be both. Kaya has a few other items on her menu that I may need to partake in next time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann o.m.weiner Denver Yes 56 5/19/15
Review by o.m.weiner (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very nice ,fun to hang out with. Clean apartment ,killer body nice experience . Safety girl. Was our first visit seemed a bit conservative can't wait to visit again and see her open up some more. Thanks Lilly, hope I'm allowed to visit again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar grumpy Denver Yes 131 5/19/15
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Madison and what a treat. She's a tiny petite sweetheart with wonderful big boobs and loves them played with. Awsome UTF and just FTF. Great fun bubbly personality. Everything was set up with text and went really smooth. She has a nice clean place in DTC. Would like to keep her for myself but not possible. Definitely one you could fall in love with, would be great on a dinner date for the evening. Super lady!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Topanga 1 Yukon King Denver Yes 6 5/19/15
Review by Yukon King (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She answered the second time I called her. We arranged to meet at her hotel. She informed me I should park near the left end of the hotel, which I did. As I got out of the car, I noticed a blond girl smoking a cigarette near the hotel entrance. this was in a vacant area of the parking lot and I went up to her and said "Hey!" She winked, knowing it was me, her appointment, and we spent a few minutes chatting. Then we went in to her room. " Topanga" lives up to her pictures. Cute, friendly, naturally busty with a girl next door attitude. TF was the only thing between Fantastic and Very Good.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lorain Lashes gettin' up there-2233 Denver Yes 2 5/19/15
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/20/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I went to see Lorraine despite her young age, because her reviews expressed a degree of enthusiasm that is uncommon. The set-up was easy and she gave me directions to her incall hotel, which was a clean 2-star place north of the city. I was met by a dark-haired beauty in jeans and a tank top and she gave me a hug and a quick kiss. Lorraine has a very pretty face, with beautiful eyes and to-die-for lips. She exudes sex appeal despite her slender body. Her eyes radiate: "I want to fuck":) We talked for a few minutes and got comfortable. After some very nice DFK, I laid her back on the bed to dive into DATY. She returned the favor with excellent UTF and then a move into 69 where we both were busy moaning. The cover went on and she was very FTF---very tight and responsive. She encouraged the best out of me with delightful dirty talk. I usually avoid woman <25 years old because the sessions usually seem mechanical and it's difficult to make a connection with someone so young compared to my very middle age. However, this YL is very friendly, very hot, and the session flowed smoothly yet difficult feel programmed. She got me believing this was real fun for her. I will be seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shauna Styles lewd5050 Denver Yes 42 5/19/15
Review by lewd5050 (69 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shauna is a gorgeous lady. Incredible kisser. I enjoyed every second with her. She's in my top 2 when it comes to UTF. The view from doggie is heaven for an assman such as myself. In cowgirl she's like the energizer bunny. Enjoyed the UTF so much that I asked her to finish that way. No hesitation at all, she gave me a porn star type finish. It was awesome!!!!! Can't wait to see her again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Malarie Banks WaitingItOut Denver Yes 9 5/19/15
Review by WaitingItOut (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I contacted Malarie on short and after some quick rearranging of schedules and locations we met for an early afternoon tryst. Cheerful and cute, we had a very nice time. She was very responsive during DATY. All other activities were equally fun.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaya Jolee bigdog Denver Yes 32 5/19/15
Review by bigdog (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Went to her clean in call at the DTC, and was not disappointed! Was wearing what I had suggested, skin tight jeans, tight blouse and high heels. She performed a strip tease that would make the Pope hard! She lived out my role play and we were off to the races! She performed all activities with gusto, with a very tight pussy I might add, and finished with me cumming in the back of her throat. Very sweet, and has a million dollar smile. Got lucky with her...I think you will too. Safe travels


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
meganrae28 No One In Particular Denver Yes 35 5/18/15
Review by No One In Particular (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: At the recommendation of another reviewer I decided to look up Megan Rae, and am very glad I did. We connected via email and setup an appointment at her incall. There is a (pricy) lot next to her building but there is ample street parking in the area. She had me call at appointment time and gave me the code to enter the apartment complex. She was a very nice, very pretty woman and made me comfortable instantly. She was an excellent kisser and gave a great FBSM, but the most wonderful part was the flip. She asked whether I preferred BJ or HJ. I stated BJ and she said she did to, and started the most wonderful UTF. She is very good at what she does, and soon thereafter she treated me to an absolutely incredible CIM finish. We had an excellent conversation after, in which she stated she only intends to keep doing this for another year or so, so don't delay. She's very wonderful to talk to and I could easily see just spending time with her on a lovely afternoon. One aside I'd like to mention is she has a dog. It's very friendly and is very nice, but I'm allergic to dogs and as a result ended up with a few welts as I did have a reaction to dog dander in the room. Not her fault at all, but I thought I'd mention it in case anyone else is allergic to dogs.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela Robbielangdang Denver Yes 74 5/18/15
Review by Robbielangdang (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She has a nice little incall and we did full service... she's easy going but talks a bit... I have seen her a few times due to ease of setting up a date with her. She is great at UTF and Russian.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann Showboat Denver Yes 56 5/18/15
Review by Showboat (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've looked at Lilly's reviews and website countless times and never considered seeing her. For some reason I decided to and I regret not seeing her sooner. What an awesome girl! She's cute, has a great body, and more importantly an awesome personality. If I was 10 years younger I would love to be one of her friends. She seems like a blast to hang out with. Thank you Lilly!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rebecca-2842 No One In Particular Denver Yes 12 5/18/15
Review by No One In Particular (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wanting to try something new, I decided to visit Rebecca and am very glad I did. Directed to a nice upscale infall in the Thornton area, she greeted me dressed in a silk robe and directed me to her table. She gave an excellent massage, working out some nice kinks and provided some nice teasing as well when rubbing my legs and occasionally the area in between. On the flip I caressed her legs when in reach and she started the more intimate portion of the rub and asked if I would like to move to the bed. We continued on the bed with some very nice kissing along with her allowing to stimulate her at the same time she did me. She became aroused easily which I found very exciting. She was quite responsive and very much knew what she was doing, producing a stronger than usual for a HJ pop. Finally she offered a quick shower and I hugged her goodbye. Rebecca's quite good at what she does and I would recommend her highly.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Molly-9719 buffalo soldier Denver Yes 1 5/18/15
Review by buffalo soldier (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/19/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: GFE from beginning to end. Great kissing and complete attention for entire hour. Easy set up by text. Greeted with DFK and proceeded to energetic activities followed by cuddling, and skillful PSE efforts for second shot, followed by good massage of my injury, followed by more russian and then fun cleanup in shower. Pictures are a bit dated and Molly not as toned as pics but that did not matter since she was so great otherwise. Pretty face and great smile. These traveling Thai woman make it performance art and never fail to provide an amazing experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez thejerg Denver Yes 85 5/17/15
Review by thejerg (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/18/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Worth seeing. Definitely the girl in the pictures. Her attitude matches her profile description and we had a great time together. I'm not a kiss and tell kinda guy, but an hour wasn't enough time with her. She was very into the activities and left me feeling very satisfied.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane whsilk Denver Yes 27 5/17/15
Review by whsilk (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/18/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alex is fantastic. I felt like she was the type of girl I could just hang out with and have fun being with. She is very attractive, easy to talk to and had me enjoying all activities. If you are looking for a GFE, this is the girl to call. For me this was the most realistic GFE I have encountered. I called her and set the appointment with short notice. After reviewing my handle on TOB she called me back and about an hour later she was at my hotel. I would recommend the hour session instead of the 1/2 because that really made things comfortable getting to know each other a bit. Next time I think I would go for the multi-hour session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Topanga 1 ballpk Denver Yes 6 5/17/15
Review by ballpk (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/18/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Topanga a few times now and each time seems to get better and better. She used to go by the name Sapphire when I first saw her and I promised to return and I did! I don't always return but there was something really awesome about this girl. Some girls are a bit too fake for my tastes but sometimes you might need that extra pampering. Topanga is straight forward but not aggressive. Also very soft and supple and downright beautiful. I'd have to say what you see is what you get from her pics...it's how she looks. Great smile. Overall I'd say a truly down to earth girl with amazing talents and skills. All I can really say is that I like things done in a certain way and when I tell Topanga what I want, she does it PRECISELY as I ask. I'd like to say user friendly, but she might prefer Use Her Friendly because she's got a sense of humor too! Excellent experience each time so I'll be taking the whole family to see her. JK, but I do recommend her. She's a blast!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ginger BP wazzernotter Denver Yes 2 5/17/15
Review by wazzernotter (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: When she arrives you'll be happy. She is an extremely sexy woman. When I use the word "woman," that's what I mean. Smart and feminine. No worries about the "I'm so hot -- you should worship me," business. Although when the lights dim you'll want to. I'm just going to give a few random thoughts here. She love's making me cum. That's just a fact. She's into it. I find that sexy and it always does the trick. I'm a FBSM Fan and she's in my top 10, over many hobby years of testing the murky waters (lots of TOFTT). When her little red (and just a few) pussy hairs are tickling your cock? then you'll be about enter her specialty. Intuition! She knows when men will cum and does this bit with her hips and wetness on my cock. Wow. Explode. Of course the entire affair is sensuous. This is no tease. Her skin is so milky and soft. Tender shapely breasts (touching is encouraged -- sucking too). Not an inch of fat on her. The pics are exactly her (but in person she's a foxy lady). She's so much better than her pics you'll be astounded. She's far better looking (it's in the good attitude as well). YMMV. I've seen her a few times. It's easy to get bored with a woman. Right? In Denver there are only 50-100 different "massage girls." And half are fake pics (from Google Chrome, right click on any pic and then click on -- search Google Images). Ginger has a heart. I like that (not jaded AT ALL). It's a turn on. She knows how to make a real-life connection. But she knows what the situation is. You do your thing then she does hers. Let's go! Off comes some of her clothes. Top first. She'll tease a bit. Spend a little close intimate time first. Kissing her lovely belly. OMG. Off to the races. Yes! She's into DATY (again YMMV). She's a woman. Be gentle. But alas, no DFK. No Kissing really, no FS, no BJ. She'll whisper in your ear. The woman is always fresh and super-clean. I love wet Pussy with some red hairs. So, strictly Nuru. I'm sure you'll be tricked into believing you are right inside (I've been). But she's has total control. A magician. When it's her? I cum three times in a row. She's very good. What a smile to look at, as you cum. She loves it. She should give wife lessons. Heck the cost for one of those is enormous. And a wife has no clue about how to do what Ginger does. I'm going to move to Hamburg and Marry a Nuru chic and retire. Ah...lol.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Se7eN kevrob911 Las Vegas Yes 6 5/17/15
Review by kevrob911 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Seven and I had PM'd and emailed several times about getting pre-screened for a date, but we never scheduled anything because I didn't know exactly when I'd be able to meet. On one of my free nights, I called her late (after 11) to see if she was available. Within a few minutes, she responded and we agreed that we would meet an hour later. Sure enough, the time came and she was at my door wearing a nice dress and the obligatory "fuck me" shoes. She smelled and looked terrific. I can vouch for the photos I've seen here and elsewhere of her. She has a nice set of natural breasts and is a slimmer than normal Latina. There are several tattoos, but they are visible in her pictures, so you know what you are going to see. Seven wasted no time getting comfortable with me, kissing me and encouraging me to remove her dress and clothes, while doing the same for me. She began by offering me a massage on the bed, but soon we were kissing passionately. Seven gives an amazing BBBJ and I nearly popped in the first few minutes. It was at that time I turned my attention to her tight and clean pussy. It tasted and smelled delicious. (She does have a NO FIV policy though.) Because I called her late, she was out of "supplies". Since I wanted to do CFS, CG style with this lovely lady, I used the "Get Lucky" kit from the room mini-bar. Once the rubber hat went on, she worked me like porn star-- and it was fabulous, feeling her writhing on my cock while quietly purring with ecstasy. After a bit of this we returned to BBBJ for the finish. Since it was so late and I only asked for an hour, she wasn't able to linger long for small talk and cuddling... and that's too bad. The next time I see her, I'm going to go for a longer play time earlier in the day if she's up for it-- and I think she will be.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dulce-5066 chanwon Denver Yes 1 5/17/15
Review by chanwon (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/15
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen her post sporadically but never found any reviews of her so I thought I'd TOFTT and called her. She picked up right away, said she'd be available in 30 minutes, sounded very friendly on the phone the one time I talked to her. I jumped on the freeway and headed up to where she supposedly was staying, waited about 10 minutes and gave her another call. Went to voicemail and the recording stating that her mailbox was full. Tried a few more times over the course of 45 minutes, same thing... Took it as a sign and headed home, probably for the best. I was really disappointed because her pictures are very enticing... bummer.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki (702) jd69949 Denver No 1 5/17/15
Review by jd69949 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/17/15
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Decidexc to TOFTT because I have a thing for blondes I have been seeing Nikki's ad on and off ever since I moved here in January. noticed that several times the phone number was changed but decided to try to give her a try anyways being how simple reverse images searches on Google has showed up several different answer but similar in different cities she at first conversated via text message and then asked me to call so which I did sounded very cute on the phone so I got her approximate cross streets and when I exited she told me which hotel off of I 70 and chambers in Aurora. when I got to the Crossland she asked me to give her a few minutes to finish getting ready which type that was fair since I showed up early but then a few minutes started going on around 15 to 20 with excuse after excuse darn shame because she is gorgeous if thats even her in the pictures


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sharice wazzernotter Denver Yes 16 5/17/15
Review by wazzernotter (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sweet. NO GUILE. Which is amazing. Soft. Sensual. She is the woman in the pics.Tall darker-skinned woman with a short afro. Quiet and when she does speak it's angelic. She massages by soul. Soul to soul. I don't know how to describe her session really. She has you get naked and lay down. She uses oil and starts off as usual. Soon enough she's on you. Sitting on your thighs. Her arms and fingers are very long. Her fingers massaged my shoulders and back like as a person would who cared. Eventually her equally long (and clean) toes are tickling your cock and balls and your getting hard. On the flip? OMG, in between her lovely long thighs go my cock. She works it. Plenty of lotion. Great body and lovely smile. Finally a nice H/J finish. This, if any woman could claim, is the Nubian princess! If your lucky, hold your money, wait for her to schedule. She'll arrive and close to time promised. Just don't count on a talker -- she does that with her hands.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ciara kevrob911 Las Vegas Yes 1 5/17/15
Review by kevrob911 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had an amazing visit with Ciara at my hotel. I didn't know exactly when my room would be available, so Ciara and I stayed in frequent contact. Within an hour, she was ready. This lovely MILF showed up at my door discreetly dressed in a long with dress. We began with the usual chit chat before we got comfortable. Ciara began with a massage followed by all of the other usual fun activities. My visit with her was scheduled for two hours, but once the fun began, Ciara remained engaged and unconcerned with the time. Her skin is soft an her hygiene was flawless. Photos on her website and others that I was able to find by searching are all accurate and recent. Ciara tells me that her site is soon to be updated so stay tuned. By the way, her augmented breasts are flawless. Tattoos are few (3?), small, and discreetly placed. The next time I'm in Vegas, Ciara is definitely on my list to see again. I'm an experienced hobbyist and my visit with Ciara was definitely a top 5 experience!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chrissy-5065 The Drummer Fort Collins No 1 5/17/15
Review by The Drummer (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/15
Time: Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She plays it up like she has a female handler, who is clearly a smoker. You give her the money, she gives you a room key, and the whole time you are getting text messages, seeming like it is from Chrissy in the room, but it is (now obviously) the same woman. Slick scam, but took me for 200. By the time you get to the room on an upper floor with a key that doesn't work, she is long gone. Don't say you weren't warned.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Belle vart2003 Denver Yes 38 5/17/15
Review by vart2003 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Elle at her incall. Setup was easy and reference check quick and painless, and directions were clear and quite good. A call after I arrived for final directions, and she met me at the door. We adjourned to the bedroom, chatted, and got comfortable. Chatting led to other things and the time just melted away. Elle is very pretty, petite, has a wit, and is quite the kisser. Her UTF is outstanding, and DATY was fresh and enjoyed by both of us quite a lot. I found myself regretting not booking a longer session, but while the spirit was definitely willing, the rest of me couldn't have stood up to the task. I will definitely be back to see Elle, an excellent meeting, and quite memorable. Thanks Elle!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez aadennis Denver Yes 85 5/17/15
Review by aadennis (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was great, one of the best. Great attitude and very laid back and NO rush. I will see her again and she was one of the best I have seen


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez weecuz Denver Yes 85 5/17/15
Review by weecuz (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I usually like to give fantastic to those that I can connect with and if the session was truly fantastic I would... but this was just meh. I've seen her ads on eb and thought dang she looks pretty good and read some of the reviews. Boy...was I mistakenly wrong. I can't even say it was YMMV, it really felt more 3G than anything. The tone of her voice she sounds like a sweet gal maybe she just didn't want to be there? But nothing was there in the emotions department during the session. No connection, just really 3G. No clean up, No daty. Also her utf was one of the worst i have ever had in my life... i can't even explain how bad it was.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Girl (model hot) houser22 Fort Collins No 1 5/17/15
Review by houser22 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw this girl in FTC. No pic was in the ad so I called and she sent one. The pic was impressive but not her. When I got there offered or nude. Opted for 120 assuming it was topless. Decent massage followed by light touch on the back. During light touch I was thinking the massage was going well and was anxious for the flip. The light touch continued and continued and continued until she said, "Massage is over" and bolted out of the door. No flip, no nothing. Never saw anything other than her feet. Lol... Definitely not a CMT, definitely not an ASP. You pay a bunch of money for a decent looking girl to make you think you might get something. Girl is a rip off. Stay away! Very similar experience to the one I had (didn't post) with Alyxandria in FTC about a year earlier...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Steph elrack3 Denver Yes 31 5/15/15
Review by elrack3 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/16/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It was a dark and stormy night.....Really the rain was crazy. Steph did a nice job of 'debriefing' me after a very nasty drive. Steph made me very comfortable as we got to know each other a bit. Her body is fantastic and the view from behind is so very nice. Let me summarize our time by saying SSHS. Sexy Steph has Skills. "I'll be back".


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey 719-xxx-7207 gimehead Colorado Springs Yes 2 5/15/15
Review by gimehead (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/15/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Hailey is back and I'm so glad. I had to validate her previous glowing review. It was ACCURATE although, I have to be honest, that reviewer got a special deal on her fee. Given that, I still gave her a well-deserved tip. PLEASE, reward this lady well -- I want her to stick around. Hailey is youthful, attractive, thin, and tiny -- the truest spinner I've ever been with. (Urban Dictionary Definition: Petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis.) She is tight -- we had an "inside" joke about that. She likes to go slow, kiss, rub, tease, and please. My kind of GFE. Plus, I love her giggle. Sounds a little dumb but it’s all part of her personality. Is there a down-side? Only if you want boobs and booty or an older (mature?) lady. Did I say she is youthful and tiny? Also, I strongly recommend that you contact her a day or more in advance. Her phone is blowing up because of these reviews.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis-7740 rockhard Denver Yes 2 5/15/15
Review by rockhard (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: RIP OFF...She post in escorts but she is not one....she will rip you off lame rub down is all you get...she is not the woman in the pictures....be warned and stay away


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan mcqwerty1964 Denver Yes 95 5/13/15
Review by mcqwerty1964 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: was back in Denver and Had to see my all time favorite lady. I had a 48hour lay over in denverand called Kira, as always she was very easy to set up the apponitment with. but this time I decided to do an overnighter...kira was great we meet up at my hotel and spent the first 20 min or so just catching up. it was fantasic to have a butiful woman that can actually carry on a great converstion also. so after driving each other crazy talking we started into the fun! Kira as always is the Lady, she know how to get you wound up, and make each time we get together seem like it is a new adventure. Kira's oral skill are second to none, and then to have a woman equipted with such wondful assests just makes for a fantastic evening. Kira and I would play, then sleep, then play some More. Next time I am back in Denver I will be booking us time together again.... wow what a lady!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Veronica BP chilangazo Denver No 2 5/13/15
Review by chilangazo (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/14/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Horrible experience. When arrived I asked her to use the restroom. That should have been my cue. Restroom was beyond nasty. Horrible attitude, no clothes off, smoked a little bit during session. Kept looking at the clock the entire time. Do not waste your money here.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Britney Rain Paul Pudenda Denver Yes 1 5/13/15
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Britney is new to our community, recently graduating from the massage world. She said I was her first client on this side of the fence, and she is very pleasant and eager to please. Greek, however, is not on the menu - but no matter to me. Britney takes direction quite well, which is helpful since she was a bit hesitant in the process - due to her desire not to displease. I'm sure this will be resolved as she gains her hobby-legs. The location is sparsely furnished in a very nice apt complex, but the walls are thin and not conducive to wreckless abandon. Britney also has to take into account her roommate's schedule. Still, I had a nice time and would see her again. I'd be more than willing to host. The overall experience for me was certainly better than average, due primarily to her demeanor and willingness to satisfy. Her massive natural endowment alone was worth the trip - and she was more than willing to share her girls. As Britney gains experience and becomes more comfortable, she will be a great addition to our circle.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skylar 2217 5280Native Denver Yes 3 5/13/15
Review by 5280Native (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I paid a visit to Skylar after work while on the drive home. Setup was easy and I found my way to her location in no time. What I wasn't expecting was the cutie that answered the door who looked so much better in person! She invited me right in and made me feel right at home, she had a real relaxed demeanor and a nice little laugh that made me almost forget why I had even come here. She soon reminded me though after her friend Leah excused herself (who was also real nice to talk to, might have to try their duo special next time), she stripped and had some real smooth curves which I enjoyed running my fingers over every inch. She's very reactive with plenty of "oooo's" and moans, and the sexy eye contact she makes was enough to make me finish sooner than I had hoped. Well that and she was as tight as ever, that probably helped. For her age she definitely has the enthusiasm and skill of the prom date you've fantasized about having. She doesn't know how long she or her friend will be around in the DTC area but I highly recommend seeing her soon, you'll certainly hope she sticks around after seeing her. Thanks Skylar!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Christina Tina Keyser Denver Yes 5 5/12/15
Review by Keyser (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was lucky to catch Christina as she was arriving to town and set a short notice appointment. Details aren't necessary, just know that she's legit, attractive, fun and I had a great time! She'll be in town for a few days, see her before she gets away!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Barbi NightMoves Denver Yes 119 5/12/15
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Barbi Dahl Location: Westminister I've been wanting to see Ms Dahl for a while now. There is only one thing that I overlooked when I did my homework, she is a smoker. When I walked into her smoke field room I knew I was not going to be there for the full hour. I was only able to last 20 minutes I got two pops off before my chest started tightening and my eyes started watering. Barbi does give one hell of a blowjob followed by a proper completion, based on that alone is a good reason to see her if you don't mind the smoke. Thank you Ms Dahl you are a sweet Lady! I wish I had more time to talk to you about real estate.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy NH joeblowblow22 Denver Yes 12 5/12/15
Review by joeblowblow22 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/13/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My fantasy with Amy. I walk in and there were cats as the other have stated and I did not mind or so I thought. She is not what I would describe as a spinner and that was disappointing to me. My idea of a spinner is 4'11 to 5'2 and 105 pounds or less so, she does not qualify in my opinion. The UTF was great as others said and there are almost zero no's minus the greek. I will give you an example of what I am talking about......the UTF is going on and I said if I CIM is that okay? She says sure. WOW! I would recommend and even though I put I would repeat at this point not sure. If you have an S.O. you better get a shower because, there was a distinct smell on me when I left; it could be the cats or a messy incall. The others I don't believe mention a cluttered incall but it was. She only communicates through text so, that would explain why all my calls went unanswered. My fantasy of a spinner was unfulfilled but, no reason not to recommend minus the warning not to go straight home.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn 720-xxx-1278 5280Native Denver Yes 7 5/12/15
Review by 5280Native (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow, this girl is amazing! I gave her a call one very rainy day, very easy to set up and found myself at her incall just off I-70. As soon as I stepped into her room I was stunned. She has a very soothing, and welcoming voice to match her amazing looks and I felt right at ease. A little conversation and some jokes later and soon the clothes were off and the real fun began. She just the right amount of vocal and has a sexy little moan that just turned me on all the more. Oh, and did I mention she's tight? She's incredibly tight (she'll ask not to go too deep immediately, that sure made my day!). All in all it was a fantastic experience, and she was incredibly friendly from beginning to end. If she's in the aurora/stapleton area again, I highly recommend her before you miss out!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar jerimiahd Denver Yes 131 5/12/15
Review by jerimiahd (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My heart is still racing days after seeing Madison. She is simply beautiful inside and out. Set up was a breeze through text. I texted her mid-morning and she responded quickly setting an appointment for later that afternoon. Incall is quite nice and when she opened the door I about passed out. She was wearing a very tasteful mini dress and heels, absolutely stunning. I was offered a beverage and we sat down to chat. Here is an interesting tid bit. She likes to get to know you before things move on and I appreciate that. Her business model is conversation time is not a part of the session time. This is why our meeting was extended, we chatted for 45 minutes before retiring for the festivities. Those details will not be revealed here, but I will say I have spent the last few days trying to remember when, between the vocals, the view and the activities that I've had a better experience. Madison is definitely in my top 3 experience's in over 20 years of hobbying. Beauty, brains, class, a cute little ass and perfect tits. How can you go wrong. I'm going to rate this experience "Fantastic". but that ain't even close. ATF material and I'm becoming a "Regular".


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Paige-3219 splguy Denver Yes 1 5/12/15
Review by splguy (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called the number and was greeted by a cute petite voice. Simple two call system. Was greeted at the door by a gorgeous woman. She was very friendly and a good conversationalist. Activities ensued with her wearing the glasses the entire time. She definitely pulls off the cute librarian look. I will try to see her again before she leaves.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser banal-4789 Denver Yes 54 5/11/15
Review by banal-4789 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/7/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Little fellow hobby airs just want to say got a great review for Crystal she's a great wonderful pretty lady nice healthy body big ass Hooters and a beautiful little muffin tight and clean Crystal girl is a delightful woman sweet compassionate lovely loves to please and shows it and wants make sure that you are very happy as we all have seen in the past who's wrote reviews she's a lovely lady Seen her a few times and definitely will see your again so I do recommend


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allie Cat-6810 MacDonald1 Denver Yes 3 5/11/15
Review by MacDonald1 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/7/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I seen this YL after she contacted me back about now being in my area (highlands ranch). I went to her place of comfort and went straight upstairs! The only thing i was not impressed with is I thought an hour was 60mins instead of 45mins..Other than the time frame i enjoyed my self while in this YL presence and will surely be returning! P.S. the only reason i gave her a maybe about recommending her is because i know some guys like to have the full length massage...I did let her know that is the only promblem i had and she was very understanding about fixing this issue!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diasy MacDonald1 Denver Yes 1 5/11/15
Review by MacDonald1 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/7/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I seen this YL with Allie Cat (Which I have reviewed as well) she is VERY new to this type of play! She is beyond beautiful her pictures do her no justice! Her frame is outstanding espically after having children! This is a winner in my book for sure! But dont let her newness scare you away she is someone who LOVES to learn and listens to what a gentleman as myself likes..I will for sure be back to see Daisy by herself!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel Of Denver Flavor23 Denver Yes 21 5/11/15
Review by Flavor23 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been wanting to see Rachel for a while but never had the opportunity, well waiting was definitely worth it. She has a very pretty face, amazing curves and a amazing set of boobs. From the moment I walked in to the moment I left she had an amazing attitude, really aims to make you happy and boys you will leave happy. She is really good at all she does and really seems to enjoy it as much as I did. I didn't have much time with her but next time I will definitely be spending more time with her. Hell I wanted to just turn around and go back for more as soon as I left. I definitely recommend her, she has become my new go to. I definitely will be back and I can't wait till next time. Thank you Rachel!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia-4283 MacDonald1 Denver No 1 5/11/15
Review by MacDonald1 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/12/15
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called got directions she was a little further than i was thinking but i went anyways.Got to her address she texted me and never received an answer waitied fir about 15min seen LE circle around so i took that as my key to leave!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: