Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

28101 - 28150 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Lisa James richard80020 Denver Yes 8 6/14/15
Review by richard80020 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Lisa a couple weeks ago just prior to a trip out of town. She requires initial contact via email, has limited incall times and after finally scheduling some weeks before, needed to re-schedule our appointment. She was very courteous and stayed in communications so we were able to find a time before I left town....and I am very pleased that we did!!! Be aware that her incall schedule is currently very limited. She is seeking a studio to expand her availability. Lisa a very beautiful and slender with lovely, curly red hair. She is very calm and deliberate, taking her time to deliver a lovely massage. She also has training in skin care and uses the finest of lotions and oils which left my skin very happy. The entire experience was delightful and I am eager to repeat it. Lisa is a gem.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JJ/Tulip JSahara Denver Yes 3 6/14/15
Review by JSahara (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy set via text/references. Arrived at discreet upscale location went up to the door and on the other side was a smoking hot Asian women. She immediately makes you feel comfortable and after a quick shower the fun began. She has super nice tits and a nice firm ass. Also she is amazing at UTF and is very eager to make sure you re satisfied. Overall it was a good time and I would definitely repeat if she is in the area again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel Avery2 Denguy40 Denver Yes 2 6/14/15
Review by Denguy40 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a great time with Rachel! She is very cautious about who she sees and is a great person to be with. She is very cute and personable. She has a passive demeanor and listens well. Definitely would recommend to anyone seeking her body type and personality!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heather Noel lewd5050 Denver Yes 14 6/11/15
Review by lewd5050 (69 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been in the mood for Greek lately. The last lady I saw is a well reviewed Greek provider. I had fun with her but Greek wasn't on the menu the day I happen to visit. So this time I decided to go for a sure bet. Heather is highly reviewed for her love of Greek, so I decided to make the 1hr 20 min drive to be sure I get what I'm after. She's running late getting to her incall. Ok, not a big deal. We get started. A little utf, a little daty, she asks for missionary so we do that for a few. I say let's do doggie and some Greek. She tells me Greek isn't on the menu. Oh boy, what a disappointment! She's really nice and friendly. I wish she would have let me know ahead of time that the thing she's best known for isn't available. for an hour with Greek is a smoking deal. 30 minutes of regular, and more than an hour drive, is not worth it. I wouldn't see her again because it would be worth the drive to get there and find out the ride I went for is closed. I should also say, the massage table we used for the action was really uncomfortable. I'm the size of a defensive lineman. I barely fit on the table by myself.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 Vassago Denver Yes 146 6/11/15
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I found her availability on P411, and was happy she would be available late in the evening. She is a sweet girl with a really relaxed personality. That is until you get naked with her. Then she turns into a tiger. Her skin is very smooth, and her body fairly toned. The most beautiful thing about her are her eyes. I was thoroughly lost in them for the hour. We exchanged a couple positions, but I was so into her at that moment, I really didn't keep track. She felt fantastic in my arms. She smelled terrific. I wanted to kiss her and make love to her all night. I did see a couple 'No Shows' on the reviews. I think they just caught her on a bad night. Mine was fantastic. Thank you Lisa


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Hot Summer-7128 Harleybagger69 Denver Yes 7 6/11/15
Review by Harleybagger69 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Another great Asian provider. Typical two call upon arrival. Greeting me at the door was a very sweet and beautiful young lady. Had a glass of wine, chat, and moved on to bigger and better things. The below post pretty much says it all and I really can't elaborate much more. Almost every Asian provider from Texas are truly outstanding. Don't pass her up!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah-5106 The Drummer Denver No 1 6/11/15
Review by The Drummer (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/12/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The woman was not who is in the pictures. She started tracking my hour from when she got into the parking lot. She had no enthusiasm, didn't do what I asked and watched the clock the whole time. I should have sent her away once I realized it was not the same woman as in the picture. She claims to be a single mom, but I doubt it. Just a fat slob who could care less about anything except her next john. A complete waste of time and money. She even sucked trying to give me a hand job.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mara Jay_Run Fort Collins Yes 22 6/11/15
Review by Jay_Run (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mara was fantastic. She meets you at the door with a great smile and makes you feel welcome from the minute you arrive to the time you leave. She is friendly, sexy, and great to be with. She is one of the best I've had the pleasure to spend time with.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adora-6172 dave_datty Denver Yes 4 6/11/15
Review by dave_datty (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: For starters I'm glad to see a Adora is back I saw her for my first time about a year and a half ago my session with her was exactly what I want and needed which made me become a regular. Went to contact her one day and her number was disconnected 4months later she has Returned which made me very happy when I showed up she look better than ever Classy,beautiful and accommodating as always I have and always will be a returning customer as long as she is around


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ria Hustler_187 Denver Yes 1 6/11/15
Review by Hustler_187 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First off she is beautiful and thick! Her pictures definitely match the person much better in person. ive been waiting to see Ms. Ria for while now, she's either doing incalls or is busy. She does let me know if she can't make it and doesnt bullshit me like others have. When she got to my spot she was very discreet. I didnt expect her to be so friendly. She is a huge dork which made me feel very comfortable.her booty is nice and.plump definitely PHAT. TF was very great she knows what a guy likes and seemed to enjoy herself.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle-1235 latenitepoet Colorado Springs No 10 6/10/15
Review by latenitepoet (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/15
Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is a few weeks old. I have seen Michelle before, a couple of times actually, and her pictures are accurate, and she is really beautiful/hot. However, I called a few weeks ago, set up an appt., and was left hanging. Communication was constant until the time to give me the room number. I'm disappointed to have to write this because Michelle can really be a great provider. It looks like some other reviewers have had similar experiences lately though. I hope Michelle corrects this and becomes more reliable....really, she is a gorgeous girl.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Monroe-6320 thrillseeker Denver Yes 57 6/10/15
Review by thrillseeker (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow, Madison is a very fun girl to be with! Set-up was super easy and I met her as she was getting out of the shower: fresh, clean, and cute as hell! We exchanged pleasantries and got undressed, she got down to business with some great TF- good head movement and some nice moans to help the experience and also let me direct the action so I could watch her in the mirror! She's got a very cute butt and would stick it out towards the mirror while going down on me and moaning- wow, what a great experience! We moved to mish, K9, back to mish where I lost it! Great vocals the whole time! After, she let me shower, we chatted, and I was off. Madison's a really fun girls that's down to earth! Looking forward to seeing her again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Hot Summer-7128 gb0138 Denver Yes 7 6/10/15
Review by gb0138 (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen a few Asian providers as they came through town but this one is without a doubt the most beautiful. Met her at the door and she greeted me with a kiss then led me to the office. Her ad says her breasts are natural and I have no reason to doubt it and they are firm and perky. If you like larger nipples, you will love her set. At my request she started with BBBJ, then later I jumped in to some very fresh DATY which she seemed to enjoy. I had her finish me in cowboy after a long sensual ride. After she cleaned me we snuggled for a while and then she offered a massage. If you want a beautiful, young girl who smiles, urges you on and has beautiful, sensual eyes to stare into, she is definitely one to see.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ava-BP tha_donjuan Denver Yes 2 6/10/15
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This adventure started out as nice as it finished. I noticed Ava back in December when she was visiting from CA but it was her last day then and she was headed back. She assured me that she would visit again. Once I saw her post I text her and set up an appt. Once I arrived I was greeted by a very beautiful woman wearing a classy outfit and heels. All class!! Exactly as her pics represent. She is very easy on the eyes and has a very calming smooth personality. She engages conversation very nicely and you can tell she genuinely cares. She showed me where I could place my things and away we went. I got on the table face down and immediately I could tell she lost the dress and shoes...she massages from the head to the feet and everything in between. As she does she will gently put her body on you and allow your hands to feel she is nude. Not to mention her breasts on your back from time to time was a nice addition. So as I turned to putty in her hands she mentioned it was time to turn over. The view was spectacular and the teasing continued as she lightly caressed the boys to bring me to full attention. She slowly brought about a championship worthy ending. She won't let you near the cookie jar but that's ok. She is here for a limited time and heading back to CA...contact her now. She is well worth the experience. Highly recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dianna Anderson weecuz Denver Yes 47 6/10/15
Review by weecuz (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Dianna awhile back. She used different photos before and she re-took them now, and in reality photoshop can fool a lot of folks. She was very 3G didn't feel like we even fulfill the hour that was scheduled. My unlucky ass keeps getting these 3G providers... sigh. Perhaps I should go back on BP bc these "reputable" providers don't feel that reputable. She reminds me of those jersey shore gals perhaps way to tan for my liking. Oh well, I should have known and trusted my gut instinct but sometimes my little head thinks before my big head. I gave her a average because that's what the session felt like. To be honest it was nothing great but better than nothing. I don't enjoy TF for the amount I'm spending so that's was a downer.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Whisper Delgato Denver Yes 2 6/9/15
Review by Delgato (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up was fairly easy with email, then texting. The first thing that happened was the upselling, an extra for a HE and an extra for topless. Kicker: no mutual touch even though it is stated clearly in the ad. This is obviously a ruse to rope in the marks and take the money. Also, the massage was to be on a blanket on the floor in an apartment with no furniture. I told her that wouldn't work for me and walked out. I will say she is a beautiful girl and was very sweet about my refusal to continue, so points for that. In the end, I can't speak to the FSBM or whether it would have run the full hour (no hhr offered), but if you want to pay a lot for very little from a beautiful, sexy young woman, your choice. TOFTT...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kawitana Mactep13 Denver Yes 32 6/9/15
Review by Mactep13 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a great time. Got a decent BBBJ and then some FS. She danced a bit in between the sessions. I would recommend!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kawitana gjames Denver Yes 32 6/9/15
Review by gjames (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very friendly new to business and really wants to please. No rush session


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Whisper funtimes50 Denver Yes 2 6/9/15
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OK, sometimes I'm just plain a slow learner. I'm checking out the BP ads and find a new ad. Now I know that anytime there is no phone listed, that is usually an agency. (Easier to manage the communications traffic using email, I suspect) SO, here is this ad with killer photos of a girl that has my favorite body style and look. I email and setup an appointment, but the sender asks me to send another email 30 minutes before the start time of the session. I'm about 25 minutes away from the target location. I send the email, without response. Wait 15 minutes and still no response. I send another email explaining that I'm 25 minutes away, so if we are going to do this, I need to hear now. I get a response that asks, are you on your way? Hell no, I'm sitting by my computer, as you asked me to do. I take off, headed for the location. Another text this time, reminding me to bring extra money, huh? Now I'm having deja-vu (you know the feeling, been there and done that..) The ad shows for an hour, flat, all inclusive. The ad goes on to describe "mutual touching" which is one of my favorite activities. SO I swing by the bank and grab another , just in case. Follow directions, now I'm a good 30 minutes late from our originally agreed upon time. Finally show up at a vacant apartment with a blanket on the floor (no sheets) told to lay down and then starts the price negotiations. extra for topless, extra for a happy ending. I refuse and slowly leave - Remembering to be smarter next time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anastasia Fantasia wiggly Denver Yes 80 6/9/15
Review by wiggly (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is very polite and pleasant woman, the experience was just nothing spectacular, all mechanical no passion. The massage was moderate, good and relaxing, just not a full hour. She has radio music playing on the TV which is nice, but also needed as the place has thin walls.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennacee average1 Denver Yes 43 6/9/15
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: If I had a fantasy of meeting with Jennacee it would go like this. Easy setup after calling and providing references. We met a bit later than we had planned due to an unforseen complication, but were both able to roll with it. Was met by a sweet lady who REALLY likes sex. After talking for a bit and her asking my preferences, we had a blast. DATY was wonderful and Jennacee is very responsive. Very responsive. We switched and her UTF skills are outstanding. Switching between UTF and Russian was fantastic. The main event was thoroughly enjoyable. She can really ride and her "muscle control" is something to be experienced. I will be back for more of Jennacee. She is fun to talk with, fun to play with and is very open minded. She also enjoys music and asks for your preference, which is a nice touch. If you notice her email address, she really does enjoy having you play with hers and enjoys playing with yours. Jennacee, thanks for a nice afternoon play session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rebecca-2842 yellowhammer-4018 Denver Yes 12 6/9/15
Review by yellowhammer-4018 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a great time with Rebecca. She gave a great FBSM with a great ending. She is a classy lady who delivers as advertised and then some... Thanks for a great time. I do plan on coming back again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marissa-4442 wiggly Denver Yes 9 6/9/15
Review by wiggly (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is nice enough woman, location good and incall is private. I just did not think the experience was anything more than mechanical. There are many other providers in Denver that are more passionate for your time and experience. If you like voluptuous woman she might be worth an experience but I just did not feel any connection during the time.


REBUTTAL:

I'm so very sorry to read that you were disappointed with your experience with me. Admittedly, it is not easy to connect with everyone. Sometimes my judgement might be off with what I think a client wants from me, and other times there are factors involved with a particular client that make it difficult to tap into the part of me that is able to be completely open and sensual and passionate with them. With each client, it is always my goal to seek and find the places within a client that I can connect with, so that I can turn an intimate visit with a perfect stranger into the perfect encounter that they are looking for. I don't always succeed. Please accept my apology for being mechanical and dispassionate with you. And thank you for being tactful and professional with your review. Thanks again, -Marissa


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel Hayes VIP eruptiner-3282 Las Vegas Yes 34 6/9/15
Review by eruptiner-3282 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was in vegas with a group of friends and called Katrina for an incall appointment....i read her reviews and thought she would be perfect...and she was. She is gorgeous inside and out. We met up in tne morning at her incall at a very nice hotel on the strip. We met downstairs and chatted on the way to her room. Kat is an awesome kisser....i felt as though we had known each other for years. She is mature and giving and knows how to please. She gives the bbbjcim thats to die for. Ive been thinking of her skills ever since. I will see her again. She made me feel wanted and desired and was exactly what i needed that morning.....till the next time Kat......ciao


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriana Michele Sunlife Denver Yes 5 6/8/15
Review by Sunlife (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/9/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Finding Adriana was a case where a little research paid off a lot. I had an open Friday afternoon and was looking for a specific look, namely younger and full vavavoom in terms of face and body. I was having trouble findin that on my usual venues like EB or Eros. I decided to hit P411 and found Adriana visiting Denver from Pheonix. Her pics are almost TGTBT but after doing some research Adriana looked like the real deal and the word "value" jumped out from one of her reviews. I couldn't agree more after booking a half hour and the door to her upscale business class hotel opened to reveal a total built for purpose porn ready model. I barely got in the door and we started DFK. Continuing and pulling at each others clothes I asked about the donation and she had totally forgotten. Everything proceeded from there running through all of the above until I was topping Adriana in missionary style and she started squeezing her perfect nipples and boobs; I lost it. We wrapped up with some genuine chit chat and I left thinking I had to plan a biz trip to Phoenix.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arielle-6491 MHGuy69 Denver Yes 15 6/8/15
Review by MHGuy69 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Arielle was recommended to me by a friend and what a pleasure it was to meet her. She is smart, funny, easy going and, to top it all off, has a rockin' bod. Setup was easy via text. She hit some traffic and was a few minutes late but let me know what was going on, which was not a problem. I started on my stomach, Arielle greased me up and then started with an excellent massage, which actually worked out a kink or two, which was then followed by a highly amusing body slide :-) Same deal when I flipped, only the view was better! I was very happy with the ending but was sad our session had come to an end. Arielle is a gem, I will definitely be seeing her again soon!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
meganrae28 Dresden-8802 Denver Yes 35 6/7/15
Review by Dresden-8802 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Megan at her new incall near the DTC. What a great experience. She gave me a terrific massage, working all of my erogenous zones, then on the flip, she worked me and Mr. Happy over until both of us were spent. I didn't have to go back to work that afternoon and took a lovely nap when I got home. Woke up still with a smile on my face!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Barbi eatme 69 Denver Yes 119 6/7/15
Review by eatme 69 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Barbi three times over the past 6 months. She is the sexy MILF next door, the cougar next to you at the gym or at the bar, the woman whose tits or ass you follow in the grocery store because she looks hot. No. she is not a 20 year old spinner, but you know that the sex will be hot with Barbi and that she wants it - you are not just her 10 a.m. appointment. She left the door open and was waiting naked on the bed for me when I arrived, just like a girlfriend waiting for some loving. I quickly stripped and joined her, caught up on life since our last time and stroked a little before Barbi slid down the bed and started her world-class UTF. Trust me, Barbi could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch and she loves it when you moan. After about 5 minutes of pure moaning pleasure, I asked her to join me in a 69 for the finish. Looking up at Barbi's pussy and naked ass always gets the engine running at high RPM and we both soon finished with satisfaction. I was temporarily exhausted with a smile on my face. We talked and stroked each other for awhile again until interest returned. Due to meds, I wasn't able to get the kind of firmness I wanted for good mish but Barbi took charge as she wanted to make sure that MSOG was reached. Lips and hands soon brought me back to attention and she proceeded with another extended UTF that made me arch off the bed for a noisy finish. I feasted on Barbi a bit more before dressing and happily heading out the door again. Barbi is low volume and selective, but if you get the chance to be with Barbi she will fulfill that MILF/Cougar fantasy you have. I have visited other providers, and Barbi is a favorite.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anastasia Fantasia Bigguy Denver Yes 80 6/7/15
Review by Bigguy (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a rare chance to play and made up a list of 5 or 6 possibles. Anastasia was the first to post on EB so I gave her a call, and am very glad I did. I went for the 2 for 2 option which is a great deal. The session starts with a 1 hour theraputic massage on a table. I have not had many massages, but I was happy with her technique. It was very relaxing and gave us a chance to chat and get to know each other. After the flip she undressed and the real fun started with some great UTF. for the second hour we moved to the bed and the real fun began. After I finished we cuddled and chatted for the rest of the time. Setup was easy, her place is easy to find and nice, and she is not a clock watcher.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ariah Fae lovetoys1818 Denver Yes 17 6/7/15
Review by lovetoys1818 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/8/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been wanting to see Ari since she advertised as Julie, what a great time, wonderful massage and then onto the other activities, with latex glove and various toys she does dominance very well and know how to use an ass long deep and hard, great finish can't wait to see her again. not the easiest to get a hold of but well worth it. great attitude and communication.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia 720-xxx-6691 Aurorascout Denver Yes 13 6/7/15
Review by Aurorascout (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great attitude and no b.s. She requested 140, but I was very pleased. Hair style has changed, but is cute. Great FBSM.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle-1235 rotleaf Colorado Springs No 10 6/7/15
Review by rotleaf (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/15
Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Texted Michelle after seeing her BP ad. I had seen her past reviews and decided to giver her a chance. She indicated she was available and we agreed on the time. She was responsive with her texts and so I drove down to the north academy blvd exit off of I-25 from the DTC/Centennial area. When I pulled into the parking lot of her hotel, I let her know that I had arrived and she said "okay babe". After that, I never heard from her again that night even after I had texted and called to see if anything was wrong. I mean, all I wasted was some and gas so no real harm done but I don't understand her methods. If she just let me know that she changed her mind, I would have been okay with it and planned on another day. After this experience, I will not be attempting to see her ever again. There are far more courteous and considerate girls out there, no need to see this one.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lorraine Lashes-2475 MrG. Denver Yes 9 6/7/15
Review by MrG. (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called Lorraine when she was running a special before she leaves town. Really easy set up and met her at her hotel down in the DTC. She's very cute and is really fun to just hang out with. Great UTF and extremely FTF. She's also a squirter! Saw her after a long day at work so I was spent after a couple of rounds with her. We ended up cuddling and talking so it was a GFE mixed in with taking home that freaky fun girl after a night out. I had a great time with her which is definitely worthy of a fantastic rating. I will say that the connection I had with her was less than the ones I had with other providers I've seen. But that's probably just me and what I like out of my experiences. So if you're looking for a fun freaky time. Lorraine is perfect for you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kimberly Gold-3866 Vassago Denver Yes 1 6/7/15
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/7/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was stunned when I saw her. A very beautiful woman. She has a few reviews on TER. I was nervous about seeing her at first, as she is a visitor, and I didn't find much on her here, locally, but my doubts were quickly put to rest. Kimberly is gorgeous, much better looking than her pictures. She is sweet, laid back and one of the most sensual woman I've ever been with. She gave me a refreshing experience, the like of which, I haven't felt in a very long time. This woman is a true treasure. I hope she enjoys our beautiful state enough to return.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denver Eden principleperv Denver Yes 32 6/7/15
Review by principleperv (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Are you Kidding Me?? What a little cutie. This little gal is OUTSTANDING! My new ATF. Evidently she is 31 but looks 26. Perfect little titties with perfect nipples, outstanding body, great mind. Fantastic attitude,smart, cute as can be, very willing to show you a great time, willing to fulfill requests (within reason, common guys, everybody has things they will and won't do) safe and secure. My time was great. Unfortunately we got interrupted by a fire drill that turned out to be nothing but was a lengthy distraction. After it was over she made sure to finish me up. I will absolutely see her again. No doubt! Soon I hope. Couple of notes on TOB form. 1. under tipping, I gave her a tip-my choice- she never asked for anything. 2. her hair is more auburn- but not an option


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis (702) Eurostall Denver Yes 1 6/7/15
Review by Eurostall (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/6/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: TOFTT with this one. Stay clear guys. Not the girl in the pictures... Not even close. This one has tiny A-cup tits, and is borderline obese. She has ugly teeth too. She is a very round person with a giant belly showing. I should have walked out the first second I stepped into that room. My fault. Anyways... Since I didn't walk out let me fill you in with my nightmare. Her tits were tiny, but since she was such a round person, they almost looked deformed. She started with a HJ; ok, whatever. She went on for about 3 minutes when I asked if she used her mouth at all, she took out the condom and started CBJ. It wasn't bad, it wasn't great. Well I sure as hell wanted some more than that, and she told me, for more money baby. "Bitch, you told me a fee, that's the fee I brought". She looked at me oddly like I was some weird troll or something "SERIOUSLY?! WHY WOULDN'T YOU?!" Well that ruined the mood. I concluded the session and bolted out. She has a Vegas number but I guess lives in Arizona. Stay clear guys. Stay clear.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ari816 havinfun Denver Yes 1 6/7/15
Review by havinfun (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Arianna during a business trip in Kansas City. I'm posting this review on a Colorado forum because she is coming to Denver later this month. Arianna is a highly reviewed provider in KC, which gave me confidence in booking this visit. I got to her incall which was an upscale hotel in downtown KC. Trust me when I say that if you like her when you review her website you will like her in person. She is everything you would expect after doing your research and previewing her website. My experience with her was outstanding. We started with some brief conversation and then proceeded to more. She enjoyed herself and I enjoyed myself; what more can you ask for. This is a real GFE. Guys of course in this day and age do your research but I hope you find this review as one additional part of that research process. I think if you give her a visit you won't leave disappointed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
heatherdaniels havinfun Denver Yes 20 6/7/15
Review by havinfun (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Heather arrived when scheduled. When she walked into my room I knew I was in for a good time. Smoking hot body; looked great from head to toe. Proceeded to spend a fair amount of time talking and getting comfortable with one another. Despite the time spent once it was time for more she was very receptive to what was working well and what we could do different. The appointment ended without feeling rushed. A great experience overall, I highly recommend spending some time with her before she leaves town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Monroe BP nakkers-2781 Denver No 6 6/7/15
Review by nakkers-2781 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/3/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: If i had to sum it up into a one word it would be, BAD. Start things off with a text seeing if she is available and after she responds yes i ask her what her rates are. She says 100 for a qi, 150 for a hh and 200 for a hr. i thought okay, I just had a long day and I could use a few releases, so i ask her if msog is available with the hr? She says yes. I take an hr appointment with the assumption that i will get msog. I get there, follow her instructions to the room, and get in. after i get in and place the donation on the sink, we chat a bit and then it went downhill quick. While giving me a very weak hj to get me ready, she starts to tell me about how her and her boyfriend need to repair their car, and how much it will cost, etc. etc. i thought whatever, she likes to talk, no big deal, so i ask if she does translated french, she says yes. She slips a cover on, and no lie, bobs her head up and down twice before calling it quits and asking me if i want to be on top. I say screw it i'll make the most of the hour and get on top. after I’m done the first time, I go and flush the cover to come out to her checking her phone, thinking i might get round two started i start to approach the bed only for her phone to go off. She picks it up and starts talking to the next john. After she hangs up I’m sitting on the bed trying to salvage this experience when her phone goes off again and she answers again. After she is done she tells me that she knows i paid for an hour but i gotta go. I ask for 50 back since she only gave me a half hour and no msog. She says, and I quote, "I already put your time down for an hour, sorry." Crappy thing is this was my second time seeing her. At least it is my last also. TL;DR: will charge you for an hour and promise things but wont deliver or give an hour, answers the phone during the session and has a bad 'tude.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds bow-tie guy Denver Yes 142 6/5/15
Review by bow-tie guy (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: a rose by any other name could be as sweet.... I enjoyed a very nice time with Ms. Reese.... I mean a very nice time.... intelligent, witty, funny.... all very good descriptors... I'm glad she enjoyed the sparkling pinot rose I brought by, it's among my current favorites... Hopefully less time will elapse between our next visits... I truly had an extraordinarily exquisite time... better than fantastic, imho I'm sure I'll be thinking about our time for at least a few days... Ask, and you shall receive (YMMV, of course ;) ) Her direct website is reesereynolds.biz


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah Dai-3019 Hvnaball2 Denver Yes 2 6/5/15
Review by Hvnaball2 (59 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had been following Sarah's ads on BP for FBSM and was particularly attracted to the photos. Really hot! I hadn't been able to find much in the way of reviews, but then I noticed she also had a P411 account with a relatively low number - https://www.preferred411.com/P87406 . So when she posted today on the P411 "Available Now" feature, I bit. Setup was easy - phone call, set a time and got a preliminary location in LoDo, then another call with more specific directions. Those photos are her! Smokin' body! She's a small woman, definitely a spinner without an ounce of fat on her, with very well done man-mades, thick nipples and a perfect ass. She offers several options with the rub. I went for the steamy shower. It was great! Next came the massage. Sarah has had massage training and is surprising strong. Finally came the flip and it was awesome! Next time I think I might try the reverse rub. Or maybe I'll just do the shower again. Tough decision! BTW - she has a new phone number 720-378-7106.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis-7740 Bruce Denver Yes 2 6/5/15
Review by Bruce (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Terrible. Not even close to the lady in the photos. Provided an average massage, nothing more. Fully clothed the entire time. Stay away, unless you want to pay for a massage (not even worth that much).


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Mandy MiamiMan75 Denver Yes 77 6/5/15
Review by MiamiMan75 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the wildest dream last night: I texted Miss Mandy on Monday to schedule a meeting next week, it was an easy setup, and by Wednesday I found out I had to cancel. I texted her to let her know about the change in plans as I was on my way home and that's where things got very interesting. She ended up being available later that evening and I just could not resist, so I told her I would come by for half an hour. Very easy to find her in call location, she sent me the address first, followed by the Unit number after I arrived. Upscale and very clean place, and a very lovely woman answered the door in an outfit we had discussed. A hug at the door and she showed me the way upstairs, where we had a lovely conversation on her bed before slipping out of our clothes and lightly kissing. We began with a tasty daty and utf followed by a variety of incredible positions all over the bed. The enthusiasm was unmatched and the climax was an incredible experience to cap it all off. We were well over our time but she wasn't watching the clock at all. We cleaned up and I headed out, already planning on my next.. LONGER .. visit. Miss Mandy will treat you well if you treat her well


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennacee luvsex1 Denver Yes 43 6/5/15
Review by luvsex1 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jennacee is a wonderful provider and goes out of her way to make you feel at ease. She is very personable, knowledgeable, and friendly. Sexually she knows what she is doing and she does it with GREAT ENTHUSIASIM! There is very little that is off limits, however all activities require condoms. My time with her was VERY ENJOYABLE! She made sex a relaxing and fun activity! She does not have the "get in, get off, and get out" mentality. After I left, I spent the rest of the day savoring the pleasant experience that had just occurred. I will definetly see her again and plan on being one of her regulars! Jennacee, thank you for a fantastic time!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly 719-238-0425 spinagain Colorado Springs Yes 2 6/5/15
Review by spinagain (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/2/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Holly is friendly and down-to-earth. She is very tall and slender and has an exotic beauty that is accentuated by her prominent tattoos. She advertises on BP and often updates her photos there with more recent shots, which portray her very accurately. She truly looks great. She seems to enjoy what she does and is very willing and accommodating. I have seen her several times and have always had a great visit. She works with a couple of other girls who are probably also on the menu. I really appreciate the "always there" focus she has on me and our time together.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katie Cutie ColoradoMan-7149 Denver Yes 10 6/4/15
Review by ColoradoMan-7149 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Katy is a very young lively and polite and welcoming person to be with, this was a true GFE experience with an awesome therapeutic and sensual massage thrown as part She is a very personable and I would recommend her to anybody without hesitation. She is in good shape and is very clean and had the energy and enthusiasm through out the whole session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 captainzerox-7921 Denver No 146 6/4/15
Review by captainzerox-7921 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/15
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Texted to get arrangements figured out. Said she'd be over by 10, 10:30 rolls around, I text, no response, 11:00 rolls around, no response. Just rude to not give some heads up that you're aren't coming. Waste of my time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aliyah-3015 LayedBackGuy Denver Yes 1 6/4/15
Review by LayedBackGuy (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WoW. Simply WoW. Here I go onto back page, not expecting to meet someone so amazing. This young lady has her head on straight. At least for me, her personality is amazing, we talked and talked and talked. We both enjoyed our time together, she has the softest skin - so touchable, she is in great shape, I think she is actually much better looking in person than in her pictures. She doesnt offer BBBJ at the moment, nor greek, and to some that might be a turn off, but I'm ok with that. To me the winning parts of this were just how incredible her sweet personality is, and how kind she was, combine that with heart stopping beauty and she pretty much stole me. She might not be every ones perfect girl, but for me she's pretty damn close. Treat her right!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond Love MacDonald1 Fort Collins Yes 1 6/4/15
Review by MacDonald1 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/5/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was traveling to Fort Collins to do some work! I was lonely one of the days that i was there so i did what i always did and called Ms.Diamond. I was not to sure if i wanted to TOFTT but i did and sure glad i did! She is more beautiful then her pictures lead her to be! I was very impressed with her skills, not only did i receive an amazing sensual erotic massage i was stunned to enjoy a nice finish! This YL is truly a gift to meeeee!!! And whoever else enjoys a romantic encounter with something so HEATED!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilly Ann diggin dog Denver Yes 56 6/4/15
Review by diggin dog (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was able to see Lilly Ann after texting back and forth a couple of times to make the appointment. Parking was a problem as noted earlier, but this time especially because there was a ball game going on in LoDo at the same time. She does have a very comfortable place to play, and I had my own version of a ballgame in mind. We spent the first few minutes just talking and getting to know each other. Lilly Ann is easy to converse with, and she seems very down to earth and could be the hot young thing living next door--the one you would fantasize about. We soon found ourselves in the bedroom and the clothes came off in a hurry. Her breasts are young, perky, and natural just like her pics. Such a treat! Lilly Ann does have a few rules, all geared towards safety. I don't really need to go into great detail about the activities enjoyed, except to say I had a great time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: