Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Hailey Of Denver | Dinger | Denver | Yes | 93 | 6/3/15 | |
|
Review by
Dinger
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/3/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hailey is Incredible!!! She exceeded my expectations from the moment I contacted her until I had to tell her good bye. Even though we just met, I felt comfortable with Hailey from the very moment she answered the door. Once the fun began, I had such an amazing experience with her...not only did she care about what I was into, she let me know what she wanted. I truly could tell she had fun and enjoys what she does -- such a great turn on. I know this is said a lot, my only regret is not booking a longer session. Good news is we already talked about some fun plans for next time:) With Hailey, if there was a rating above Fantastic I would pick it. One of the best GFE I have ever had. Thanks Hailey, you're wonderful! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Reese Reynolds | Dizzo | Denver | Yes | 142 | 6/3/15 | |
|
Review by
Dizzo
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the extreme Pleasure of spending at hour with Reese last weekend. She has an amazing body - she obviously works out and keeps her body tight and fit. She has a charming personality and is fun to fuck. She was very responsive to my DATY and came intensely and polished my knob with passion. I highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Alex Zane | coolhand luke | Denver | Yes | 27 | 6/3/15 | |
|
Review by
coolhand luke
(85 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What can I say about her that has not been said. She really is a wonderful provider and lovely person as well. She is also genuinely kind. She really is special. I have seen her a number of times and I think that things just get better each time. It is never the same and I enjoy her company a lot. Her skills are really remarkable as well and I don't think that she could disappoint you in any way. She does occasionally smoke but I really could not tell other than I know she does. I Never smell it on her. I will continue to see her and if you want a truly good experience I very heartily recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amy NH | Tbone357 | Denver | Yes | 12 | 6/3/15 | |
|
Review by
Tbone357
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/3/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: All previous reviews are spot on. she said she moved and will be doing more OC. I don't like IC, so good for me. Amy did everything I asked. Started with UTF then a few positions and ended with UTF and CIM. she was fantastic! I will be seeing her on a regular basis! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Topanga 1 | captiancrowne | Denver | Yes | 6 | 6/3/15 | |
|
Review by
captiancrowne
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Called and was easy to meet at her incall. no Hassle! service was great. good clean fun. She is the girl in pics. overall tight body but does have a little mommy tummy which she hides in photos and during session. Overall great and as advertised! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nadia Rios | outdoor3 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 6/2/15 | |
|
Review by
outdoor3
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/3/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nadia was easy to set up an appointment with, she stopped by on her way back to her place. Contact was simple: place, time, expected donation, length of visit etc. She arrived on time, dressed casually but nice nonetheless and was very nice. Chatted some and then headed to the bed. Began with light kissing, then deeper, covered and TF, DATY, missionary, and finished with doggy. Great attitude and chatted a little more and called it a night. I'd recommend, no hassle, service expected will be done with a smile on her face. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MadisonStar | Hvnaball2 | Denver | Yes | 131 | 6/1/15 | |
|
Review by
Hvnaball2
(59 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had first noticed Madison's ads on BP last fall and was immediately drawn to her impressive rack and slender figure. I had my doubts about the photos, though, and then her first review was posted in October, and it was very negative. I moved on after reading that review. Then later another review was posted, and it was completely the opposite. A few more positive reviews were posted and I couldn't fight it any longer. I can now tell you that first review was either an error (wrong provider) or some sort of revenge posting. None of the physical descriptions even come close. Madison is a total sweetheart. The photos are her, the breasts are real, and I had a fabulous, unhurried time with her. Next visit I plan to allow more time in my schedule, 'cuz there's a lot more activities I'd like to enjoy with her! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MJ-4750 | mk-ultra | Denver | No | 5 | 6/1/15 | |
|
Review by
mk-ultra
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/1/15 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: AVOID HER. UNLESS YOU WANT TO WASTE 45 MINUTES OF DRIVING PLUS YOUR GAS MONEY AND WASTED TIME FROM HER PATHETIC GAMES. So I'd read some decent reviews and many saying she screens, so I was prepared for that and did her 1-2 hour screening. All good there, then she gives location...cool..it's 45 minutes away, so I start driving and during the drive she asks if I can pick up a beer and smokes. I say sure, only because I remember seeing this in a prior review that she'd asked that too, and the review was fine. So I get the beer & smokes at a liquor store near the exit, then text her for the hotel. She tells me, and where to park (between 2 specific cars). So I did that, and then text her I'm there and excited to see her. She gives me a room #..I go inside and find that she gave me a FAKE ROOM #. The floor she gave doesn't even exist. I text her like umm wrong room #? She then replies with the most PATHETIC replies--"Duh, I can't b playing ur games". WTF?? I'm thinking: I GOT YOU BEER AND SMOKES AND PARKED EXACTLY WHERE YOU SAID AFTER DRIVING 45 MINUTES--YOU'RE SERIOUSLY GOING TO PLAY THESE PATHETIC GAMES?? ..I told her that in a somewhat more tactful way, trying to hold my rage. I mean, she could see me getting out of my car per her instructions--what else does she freaking want?? So I tell her I'd like to see her and write an awesome review, or she can play games and I'll write a no-show on TOB. She continued with her game-playing and stupid responses, so, here is the no-show review for my fellow TOB brothers. You've been warned. Oh--yeah her last text was "my husband going to look for u". HAHA...WHAT A LAUGH!! At least I got one good laugh out of the day. And a beer & smokes for myself. I think I'm only going to stick with my regular providers who are SMART and always FUN. Too much B.S. TO DEAL WITH FROM TIME WASTERS LIKE MJ. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa James | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 5/31/15 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/30/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen her ad on Backpage, very infrequently. I love providers that are slim and shapely. I reached out and her incall availability was very limited. We couldn't get our schedules together... weeks passed and finally the stars aligned. I was able to see Lisa at her incall. She showed me into the massage area and asked me to undress and get onto the massage table. I reminder her that I had asked for the opportunity to give her a light massage, before our session began. She gladly agreed and climbed on the table, mentioning that it had been a long time since she had received a massage. I worked on her back for a long time, until I felt her start to relax. Then on the flip, I started gently massaging her, as she reached out to return the favor. I was impressed with Lisa's gentle touch, her passion and her openness to something new. I will definitely return and would give Lisa a strong "must see" recommendation. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Anastasia Fantasia | gimmyg | Denver | No | 80 | 5/31/15 | |
|
Review by
gimmyg
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/1/15 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I generally refrain from posting bad reviews but this was pretty bad. I sent her an email a day before and there was some mismatch with the timings but she agreed on a time. I called her when I was on my way but the call got disconnected abruptly. Repeated calls or emails got no response. I also left her 2 voice mails but still nothing. I kept driving to the address she mentioned in the hope that she will call back. I waited at the mentioned location for 15mins but there was no show. I sent her an email afterwards asking if everything was fine but I haven't heard from her. If there was any problem, she should have declined politely. But no response is completely unacceptable. I am still curious to know what happened because all her reviews are positive. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Amanda-7720 | Mustang87 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 5/31/15 | |
|
Review by
Mustang87
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/1/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'd seen a couple of recent reviews and had on my radar. Had a little time when I went on BP and saw her ad. Ad says to text, which I did and she responded and after a little back and forth had something set of for about 2 hours later. She texted me her rates, and asked how long I wanted to say. She make it clear that extras cost more. She texted me her address when I got close. Nice complex in a nice area. GPS just takes you to the complex, not the building, so I had to park and walk around a little bit. Found the place, and she met me at the door. Pictures and description are accurate. She told me to get comfortable and lay on the massage table. She took her top off and massaged me for about 15 minutes. Massage for 60 minutes was . She asked me to roll over and give the rates for extras, for HJ, for BJ and for full service that can include all three. I took the FS option. Everything is done with you laying on the table. Amanda is very anxious to please and is very business-like. She administered each of the 3 service with skill and efficiency. It is not a GFE session my any stretch, and she is not very chatty, but I knew those things going in. She is an attractive young lady and offered good service for a fair price. I was not blown away, but I might return. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jamie 719-xxx-2159 | gimehead | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 5/31/15 | |
|
Review by
gimehead
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/31/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jamie is a BP regular who is well-worth seeing. I almost TOFFT but found a recent positive review. After a little research, I found that Jamie changes phone numbers like "a girl changes her clothes." As the previous reviewer said, her west-side location is not the greatest but she does a lot of housekeeping inside. It is a comfy one bedroom suite. She greeted me at the door wearing heels and a great dress. If we went out dancing, she'd make me look good! After a little "Hello, how are you?" we moved right to the bedroom. Jamie started my engine with rubbing, grinding twerking, ... Then she undressed me and I was totally naked while she was still teasing me with her clothes on. It was a strip-tease in reverse -- a new one for me. The bed activities were great. Along with the usual cuddling & rubbing, she offered a pleasant back rub. Then she flipped me and applied a very nice lotion that she uses pre-UTF. She has a nice touch. After the raincoat went on, we explored a variety of positions. She's clean-smelling, tight, and feels grand. This young lady is a keeper. I will cum again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Skylar-1792 | average1 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 5/31/15 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/30/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My fantasy of meeting with Skylar would go like this. I would be in the mood to meet someone new. After calling, chatting, giving her a few references and light screening, we set a time. Found her incall location easily. It is small and homey. The session would start like a high school date with snuggling, kissing, petting, etc. on her couch. The conversation was good and we found some things in common. Then more fun ensued. After a light body rub, we got horizontal. Skylar is very responsive to DATY and her oral talents are very good. Main event was doggy and what a lovely view and feel. We chatted afterward and it felt like playing with a friend, not just a "session". I hope to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miss Mandy | nasty2 | Denver | Yes | 77 | 5/31/15 | |
|
Review by
nasty2
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mandy is sweet and extra gentle. Her oral skills are very good, and she is easy to talk to.MSOG was offered. No dfk for me, but YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| jade-7435 | fork | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/31/15 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I couldn't resist the cuteness, so I set up a meeting with Jade. She's the girl in the pics, mid 20's and and petite all over. She does have some mommy evidence, but otherwise is in great shape. She has the "suicide girl" vibe, with tattoos and a no bullshit attitude. She was friendly and we got down to business pretty quickly. The main downside was no kissing. Aside from that she hit all the marks. She went right to work on UTF and it was very good ... a bit deep and nasty the way I like it. We moved on to sex in a few different positions, as well as some intermissions with mutual masturbation. She's definitely into dirty talk and letting things get a little rough and tumble. She started calling me Daddy and that was all it took... Overall, a very good time was had by me. I would sum it up with Fantastic if I could kiss her, but I'll call it Very Good and hope to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kloreto | manbearpig | Denver | Yes | 10 | 5/31/15 | |
|
Review by
manbearpig
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had been looking forward to this appointment all week. We conversed using email and after having read so many great reviews I really could not wait to go see for myself this lovely lady. When I arrived there was some delay, about 20 minutes or so, but rather than getting irritated it only served to increase my anticipation. When the moment of truth arrived and I stood at her open door looking at her, I knew it was all worth it. First off she is truly lovely. Very pretty face, figure to die for. Next her attitude come off right from the start with a great big hug and kiss. She engaged in all of the activities with extreme passion, and I have to say that even after having done this for many years, I am already looking forward to my next time with her. I might have to get a part time job. I can tell she will be an expensive habit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kiki COS | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 5/31/15 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/15 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kiki has been advertising in the Springs with Jessica. They do doubles apparently. I've seen them both now. She was at first hard to get nailed down with an appointment, and also she seems to change numbers very frequently for some reason. But when I finally did get together with her I had a great time. She's very pretty in person with a slender body. She does have some mommy marks but is very fit otherwise. It's not really a GFE experience because she seems not that fond of kissing, and UTF is extra so I declined, but once it comes to sex she's a firecracker. She seems really to get into it and so did I. Once it's over though, it's done. No cuddling or chance for MSOG, just move on. So she's not GFE but she's a fun roll in the hay if you can get past a little disorganization in the setup. Short notice seems to work best. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica COS-6082 | fork | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 5/31/15 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jessica seems to constantly change her number for some reason, but has been advertising for a while. We met up for an incall. She's cute in person, maybe looking a little thinner than her photos. She doesn't have a perfect body but she's pretty cute. She's a Latina, and I'm not a big fan of Latinas but if you are you might be more smitten. Overall she's friendly and nice, but it was rather a 3G experience unfortunately. Down to business and then out of there. Kissing or UTF are upsells, so I declined. The sex was OK but nothing special. She does doubles with Kiki. I would recommend if you're looking for a quick fun time with a cute Latina, but not if you're looking for GFE. Maybe she'll warm up with repeat visits, who knows? Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Ann | argie | Denver | Yes | 56 | 5/31/15 | |
|
Review by
argie
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Been meaning to visit for some time, very happy to have done so, finally; she is prettier than her pictures suggest. Lilly is a very very attractive, chilled, responsive, intelligent and confident person; I felt very comfortable & welcomed. The venue was very clean, upscale & discrete. We talked, played and talked some more. A very sensual, satisfying experience; will definitely repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ginger-4655 | vegasguy-3548 | Las Vegas | No | 1 | 5/31/15 | |
|
Review by
vegasguy-3548
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/15 Time: Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I am posting this review to help hobbiest out there to be safe. This girl is a complete Rob. After I showed up, she led me into the apartment and then into the bedroom. ask for the donation. After giving her the donation, she said she was going to go changed, she went into the bathroom and I heard her on the phone. she was calling her pimp or boyfriend. After about 30 seconds two guys came in the apartment and ask what I was doing there. I immediately knew what was going on. They were to smaller guys with tattoos, I wasn't really afraid of them, I am twice there size, if anything I think I might of made them nervous after they saw me. I wasn't for sure if they had weapons, so I just said I know what is going on and that I didn't want any trouble, you can have the money. It's not going to make or break me. So I just walked past them and left. One day they are going to cross the wrong person with nothing to lose and then there will be trouble. this is for all the guys who research numbers of the girls they are interested in seeing. Hopefully after a few days when they google the number this will show up. Just want everyone to be safe out there and hopefully the word will get around about these. They are located at bonanza and Maryland pky. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaitlyn Knight-6253 | fork | Denver | Yes | 4 | 5/28/15 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: If you're looking for a perfect GFE with a gorgeous young spinner, just stop reading now and schedule some time with Kaitlyn. I had seen Kaitlyn in Dallas a few months ago, and when she visited Denver I had to take advantage of the opportunity. This visit was even better than the last. Kaitlyn asked me what she should wear, and she obligingly answered the door in a short skirt, looking fantastic. She is extremely slender but still has curves ... she doesn't have bones sticking out, but she has boobs, a butt, and wonderful skin. But not a spare ounce of fat on her. She is also petite, so she is the perfect spinner type. No tattoos, no blemishes on her pale skin. She has a gorgeous face to top it all off. Topping that however is her attitude, which is fantastic. She greeted me with a kiss and we quickly started making out like teenagers. I went down for some DATY which I don't always do, but it was impossible to resist. We then made out some more before she went down on me for a BJ. This is my one minor complaint ... she gives a teasing, soft BJ and not a hard deepthroat experience that I really like. I'm not complaining, this is a minor thing. Put on a hat and went to town in missionary. With her vocal encouragement it seemed that she went from GFE to PSE and I soon finished. After that we cuddled a bit, and I gave her a massage. What a perfect body. Really, I can't ask for a much better experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MJ-4750 | shopguy | Denver | Yes | 5 | 5/28/15 | |
|
Review by
shopguy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/29/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: MJ had posted on BP. Setup was easy, there were a few texts to communicate and clarify plans. She asked me to run a couple errands, which was fine to pass the time until the agreed upon time of one hour notice. She is very cautious and she told me where to park at the hotel, and which car to park next to. Once this met her approval she texted the room number and I walked up to the room. Greeted by MJ looking hot as hell. Nice kiss and we got naked. More kissing and she does have an irresistible tight little spinner body. Got right down to the deed and she was very flexible. We worked through a few positions and she was actively participating to provide me with a quality session. I gotta say, she worked me and I couldn't take any more of that tight ass in my hands and her knees up beside her ears. I finished and I was in total bliss. We cleaned up and laid down and chatted for the remainder of the time. MJ is very relaxed and comfortable with herself, I enjoyed our time together and our conversation. I will definitely see her again. The menu that I mention in this review was what I wanted and activities that I chose. I am sure her menu has many options...these were what I wanted. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lisa Logan-8631 | bolder1 | Denver | Yes | 20 | 5/28/15 | |
|
Review by
bolder1
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I found Lisa on p411 and had a very easy time setting up a meeting with a days notice. Met her at her very nice hotel suite with a big hug & kiss. She is thin & very attractive. Fantastic body! She is nice, bubbly & very attentive to detail. She seems open to everything. Complete GFE, though I also imagine she can be the perfect PSE as well. I definitely plan on seeing her again. Everything was perfect. Thanks Lisa Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly-6478 | MacDonald1 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/28/15 | |
|
Review by
MacDonald1
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This YL will now become my favorite! Everything about her advertisement is a 100% correct! Very w=easy to contact and was sent the address as soon as i was in the area! I could surely spend more than an hour in this womans presence! I couldnt bellive my time had flew by so fast! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bela | rockojohnson | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/27/15 | |
|
Review by
rockojohnson
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I hope this puts some light on Nevaeh, anybody who uses backpage even occasionally I'm sure sees her pictures and would like more info about her. Anyways, with the advice of another member, I set up an outcall to my place and when she got in I asked her what services she offered after the basic chit chat. She was definitely the girl in the photos, and was very sweet when I kindly asked her to leave. Reason for this is I was looking for FS, and what she offers is fetishes, dances, and stripteases. So if you are into that, she is real, not a cop, and really hot. Her rates are 150hh/200fh. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Demi-1616 | rmpapabear | Denver | Yes | 14 | 5/27/15 | |
|
Review by
rmpapabear
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/28/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This one is very good. TOFTT and it was worth it. Demi is a great young lady. This is what the hobby is about. She is very pretty and sweet. All activities were performed with both of us enjoying it very much. If you like DATY and are good at it she will have some O's for you. MSOG with is rare in Grand Junction as we do not have many choices here. She had several O's and I had two in an hour which is rare for me. Treat her well guys it is worth it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cecilia | Kaos | Denver | Yes | 35 | 5/27/15 | |
|
Review by
Kaos
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/26/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was curious about Cecilia's somewhat infrequent BP ads so I thought I'd attempt to make her acquaintance. After a bit of back and forth that facilitated our comfort with each other, I met her at her private incall where she greeted me with a hug and a kiss. After a shower to freshen up a bit, all of the activities listed above were enjoyed thoroughly by both. Cecilia is in this profession for the right reasons, reason No. 1 being "She loves sex!" There weren't very many rules -- no Greek nor Fetish -- and I get the impression you can pop just about anywhere you want excepting BBFS of course. Her advertisement does not include a picture but she seemed happy to send an anonymous body shot via email before we met -- I'm sure she'd do the same for you as well. A nice addition to the north -- thanks Cecilia! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| The White Queen | NightMoves | Denver | Yes | 2 | 5/26/15 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My Queen: Mikaela / TWQ Location: North Fort Worth I've seen Mikaela two times prior to this meeting. When she pushed open my hotel room door I had to take a double look and calmly pick my jaw up off the floor. She did away with her platinum blonde hair and ponytail and went with her natural dark brown hair and new hairstyle, which IMO brought out her dark mysterious eyes and shows more of her beautiful face. TWQ had on a nice pair of dress jeans and some 4" fuck me pumps with a nice tight dress shirt which hugged her small waist and perfectly man-made breast. after we said our hellos I went in for a nice slow DFK followed by a nice strong hug. Mikaela has opened her menu a little bit more which now includes DATY & DATO YMMV. I wasted no time exploring the new menu on the oversized fluffy chair in the corner of the room, followed by some creative "chair sex". She later rode me like crazy on the bed and then I flipped her over so I can pound her from behind. A fine memory I have was when she hit her World Famous Double Knee Drop in front of the huge mirror to perform TF. Her muscular back, thin waist and round firm ass was admired by me followed by those mysterious dark eyes looking up at me. Outstanding time!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaitlyn Knight-6253 | WaitingItOut | Denver | Yes | 4 | 5/26/15 | |
|
Review by
WaitingItOut
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: When I booked my visit with Danica Stone, I also scheduled time the following day with her visiting partner, Kaitlyn Knight. ECCIE reviews for both were enticing and I had an idea that I might schedule a double on the third day (what can I say - when the iron is hot LOL) but I found out they are not offering that for this trip. As with Danica, scheduling and directions were a breeze. Kaitlyn's photos and description didn't prepare for me for how thin she is - not unhealthy but she is the thinnest and fairest woman I have been with. Despite that, I thought she was well-proportioned, especially her round ass. Conversation was easy with her and she seemed to like my humor, as lame as it can be. We spent several minutes just kissing both light and deep. Kisses around her neck and stroking her fair skin, I heard some nice sounds of approval. I lay back and she started UTF and BLS, enhancing her technique with some flavored lube. Preferring some different pressure and technique, she took my directions very well. Switching positions, DATY was really nice - it's always great to hear when you're doing something right. Knowing that FIV was encouraged, I massaged the upper part of her pussy behind her clit with two fingers, eventually slipping my pinky into her ass. I didn't ask but I assume she O'd by the series pulsing contractions around my fingers and her moaning. Slipping on a cover, we began in missionary. After she got used to my size, she encouraged me to go deeper and faster, getting a little loud along the way. She's pretty flexible too - we both liked watching me stroke in and out of her while I held her thighs back against the bed. I pulled her up very easily and lay back for some cowgirl. Again, she liked it deep, feeling her tummy just above her naval and showing me how far up she could feel me. She began some rapid-fire grinding on me while I lay back and caught my breath. Not wanting to miss out like the previous day, I asked her about greek and she basically said "no problem". Switching condoms and positions (mish is preferable for her), I was in awe of this tiny, 20-year-old woman as I slowly worked my way in. I certainly didn't go as deep but, considering my size, she was incredible - encouraging me as before, loudly and passionately, while she played with her clit. I came hard and lingered a minute before we eased away from each other. We talked and played afterwards but I was too spent to go for a second goal. She was very accommodating, sweet and submissive and certainly worth visiting repeatedly. One downside to our time together was that she didn't turn off the ringer on her phone - I didn't ask why and just chose to ignore it. The phone rang A LOT (as I understood, it was a non-biz contact) and she eventually set it to vibrate instead. It didn't bother me that much after awhile as I started joking about it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Piper-6830 | MHLander | Denver | Yes | 3 | 5/26/15 | |
|
Review by
MHLander
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I read her reviews here and that gave me the confidence to contact her. She is the total package, I was ecstatic when I opened to door to see her, I felt like I won the lottery! The first time she came over we spent a little time talking and getting to know each other, she's has a very friendly and outgoing demeanour. She has her hair colored a shade of bergundy (I believe she's a light brunette naturally) and it suits her well. She's slender, but still has amazing all natural D-cup breasts. She made me feel at ease and we eventually ventured to the bedroom. There is no kissing, but she is full service. She has no problem taking charge if you like to let things happen naturally. She started off with oral and then we moved to cowgirl, missionary and doggy-style (her favorite). I felt I didn't last as long as I'd like the first time, but I made up for it on her second visit. I can't wait to see her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cherry-1731 | flyguy | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/26/15 | |
|
Review by
flyguy
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/27/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cherry is a young, pretty girl, a little on the thick side but not fat, she has other reviews under Cherry Blossom. Her menu is a bit limited, she does not allow daty or fiv, but she did perform cbj with a little dt gagging, and a couple of positions to completion. Over-all, was worth the price to satisfy my curiosity, and she was friendly enough. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anastasia Fantasia | shiggles | Denver | Yes | 80 | 5/26/15 | |
|
Review by
shiggles
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/26/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Anastasia on a whim, I have seen her posts for a while, but not till I saw the 2 hour special she was running did I decide to give her a try. She starts with a nice massage with non-scented oil, which bordered on being an amazing therapeutic massage especially if you like firm pressure. She added some very nice soft finger tip strokes as she worked her way around my body. even added a bit of incidental brushes on the boys. on flip she removed her bra and continued with the with the same routine, with a bit more deliberate contact with the goods. as the first hour came to a close, she hit the switch and started with direct and focused contact on goods. Between her hands and and UTF I was ready for action in an instant, her UTF is pretty good. We moved from the table to the bed to continue. Another 10 minutes more HJ and UTF along with some FIV, then on went the cover. Went through the standard 3 CG, Mish, and finished in Doggie. Anastasia has excellent muscle control and knows how to use it to milk you dry. After the first finish she asked if there would be more, but I was only mustering one shot that day. All and all It was an excellent experience what you get for the price is amazing. There is a good chance I will see her again if I am in the mood for the good massage and additional activities. She is a very warm and wonderful person quite talkative and definitely let you know she was enjoying herself too, be it fake or not she was convincing. I would say she is worth your time if the long extend thing is your style. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| MileHi Jasmine | Flanker-9057 | Denver | Yes | 43 | 5/26/15 | |
|
Review by
Flanker-9057
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/26/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Now known on P411 as MileHi Jasmine, I found her perusing Preferred and knew she was pretty UTR. Easy connect and she checked my references and we chatted on the phone for a while to get to know each other and then set up. She is a beautiful "girl next door" type, and is incredibly sexy! Easy to talk to and when she came to my location, we sat and talked, started kissing and fondling and then the clothes came off. She is a wonderful, sexy kisser which I really like! She enjoys good sensual kissing and it shows. All activities were simply amazing and she is incredible in bed. Her skills are superior and I loved every second; mish, to sidesaddle, to doggie, to mish, absolutely incredible oral bbbj. She offered cim but no nqns. Wow!!! Guys she is simply an amazing, sexy and sensual woman anyone would be lucky to spend time with!!! Thanks Jasmine!! I will see again!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Stevie Raye | carguyd | Denver | Yes | 150 | 5/26/15 | |
|
Review by
carguyd
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Being a newbie I was very nervous but she was able to put me at ease. She has her own condo which avoids the hotel thing. She is mature enough to know how to handle things and is very skillful as well as being a genuinely nice person. I won't go into any more details than the items shown above. I plan on seeing her again. Thanks Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Adora-6172 | air | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 5/26/15 | |
|
Review by
air
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw this gorgeous lady once again she has a new number she is by far the most beautiful women i ever seen her pictures are 100 percent accurate as she has nothing to hide she has the body of a goddess the softest silky skin and a sweet sexy voice this lady is a true queen treat her well guys she is worth it Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| madison may | SnowTiger | Denver | Yes | 25 | 5/25/15 | |
|
Review by
SnowTiger
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Madison has visited Denver several times, but until today our schedules hadn't matched. I'm glad that it finally did! I met her at a very nice incall location where she greeted me with a lovely kiss and hug. We then shared some wine while getting to know each other. It didn't take long until clothes were flying off and we spent some time exploring each other's bodies. We had a great time but I'll leave the details to your imagination. She is a wonderful young lady who I will gladly see again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Danica Stone-2396 | WaitingItOut | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/25/15 | |
|
Review by
WaitingItOut
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/26/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Two quick things about Danica - she really enjoys making you feel good and her profile pictures fail to live up to seeing her in person. Setting up an appointment with Danica was very easy via P411. Her booking agent responded quickly and efficiently and told me Danica would actually communicate final details to me the day of the session. Activities took place at one of the nicer DTC locales. Her ECCIE reviews are very high praise for the short time she's been active and got me very interested in seeing her. I knew better than to expect the PSE-style ravings when I arrived; I'd much rather let things happen naturally rather than have a checklist. Still, the high quality of her companionship was as described. Her attention to detail (checking for housekeeping both before I entered and before I left), warm and friendly manner, soft voice and tender touch make for a really nice GFE. Her cock-handling, though, is definitely PSE. I think we were both ready to go as soon as I was in the door because we stripped down very quickly. Her kissing was great - soft, just a little tongue but open to DFK too - and lightly stroking and kissing her back and neck brought some nice swooning sounds from her. I lay back and she immediately started UTF with lots of spit, BLS, hand stroking and nice eye contact. She worked DT as best she could considering my size, about halfway for me. From her reviews and ad copy I knew she wanted at least two O's from me (and I figured she would be able to do it) so I fed her my first load within 10 minutes of walking in the door. She told me to relax while she got a wash cloth and cleaned me up. I had developed a minor cramp in my left butt cheek and I was asked her to massage that after she cleaned me up. We talked for a bit and then I asked to switch. As she lay on her stomach, the sight of her bubble butt and the inviting opening between her check and thighs was stunning. This girl's body is so incredibly sexy. I tickled and kissed her back and ass but quickly started tonguing her starfish to her definite approval. I eventually had her turn over for an extended DATY session. I knew that FIV was off limits but she seemed to appreciate my fingers gently stroking and tickling her two openings on the outside Now ready for the main event, I had her suck on me for a few minutes before putting on the cover. We started with cowgirl and I really enjoyed her breasts from this position. They are two nice little handfuls but with slightly-longer-than-average nipples, very sexy. Just imagining those loose in a tanktop gets me going again. She is very tight and has great muscle control. Switching to mish, she seemed to appreciate the hard pounding I gave her. Then to the couch for some doggy and a terrific view of her extraordinary butt. I asked about anal and was willing to go for the additional fee but she pointed out that we only had a little time left and didn't feel it was fair to me. I agreed so asked if she'd finish me off with her mouth again. Of course, she easily and enthusiastically sucked and swallowed my second load. Well, not sure about the swallowing - definitely CIM but I was thrashing incoherently at the climax. Again, excellent GFE in cleaning me up afterwards. I will definitely return for a longer visit Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Valentina Sanchez | Thecunninglinguist1 | Denver | Yes | 85 | 5/25/15 | |
|
Review by
Thecunninglinguist1
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/26/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have no reservation whatsoever calling this meeting fantastic. I walked into the room and was blown away with her looks and her body. Beautiful face, killer ass and a great rack. She wasted no time in getting comfortable and away we went. She asked what I enjoyed and we spent most of the time on those activities. The DATY was to die for. VERY responsive. Excellent UTF and we tried every position in the book. There is no question I will be back to see this gem. It's pretty rare to find a tight body like hers in this industry. She definitely makes sure that you are getting what you want. Very much a people pleaser. Highly recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nativemarie | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 91 | 5/25/15 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/26/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been wanting to meet Native Marie from the day I discovered this hobby in 09. I was so happy to see her making a come back here. She is sweet, gorgeous, maybe a little shy and a ton of fun in bed. She was patient for me to get my "game" on too, thank you....I'm a little shy myself :) If you have never seen Marie, do it now. Thank you Marie! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lola Lomasi | whsilk | Colorado Springs | Yes | 21 | 5/24/15 | |
|
Review by
whsilk
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lola responded quickly to my P411 appointment request and we were able to set an appointment for just a few hours later. She is a very attractive girl and was very accommodating with good skills. She was very easy to become comfortable with quickly and fun to be with in addition to the other type of fun which I enjoyed very much. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kloreto | easygoing1 | Denver | Yes | 10 | 5/24/15 | |
|
Review by
easygoing1
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/25/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My girlfriend and I saw Kamilla while she was in Denver, and had one of the best times ever. Started with some conversation, and she was great to talk to, and her pictures don't do her justice. Kamilla is a gorgeous girl, and a lot of fun on top of that. Won't go into details, but my girlfriend & I both had a great time, and would definitely see her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NevaehLove | gimmyg | Denver | Yes | 7 | 5/24/15 | |
|
Review by
gimmyg
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/24/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First things first, she is older than the pics and her incall is one of my least preferred places. However, she has a great attitude and I was privileged to spend time with her. You cannot beat her attitude. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| honey-9212 | Richie | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/24/15 | |
|
Review by
Richie
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I seen this charming young lady a few weeks ago and had a wonderful time with her. Her attitude is nice as she is beautiful. I felt very welcomed with her and she's very inviting. her body and skin are as soft and smooth as she looks in her pictures. I'm very new to this and only seen a couple girls but this one here is the only one for me. thanks honey=) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Topanga 1 | troy24 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 5/24/15 | |
|
Review by
troy24
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/21/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So this is my third time seeing Topanga I use go to her when she use to advertised as shapphire man she is one off the best I seen she is definitely a keeper I can't wait to see her again she is worth every penny I saw post for the first set up appointment hen to her in call and yes the pics are hers man she is smoking hot when I saw the last time she made my night we talk and man she sure has a sence of humor she release all my stress muah can't wait to see you again your awesome. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kelly-6218 | renx | Denver | Yes | 1 | 5/22/15 | |
|
Review by
renx
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/23/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Let me begin with the turn offs first. While her home is nice, she has lots of pets, cats and dogs, if you have allergies, be warned! Other than the pet odor and smoking odor, her home is clean and comfortable. Kelly told me that she will be moving soon, but, I suspect her pets will travel with her. Kelly is an attractive woman, advertizing as 36, but, she may be older. Her pictures are not completely accurate. The young face is not hers. She's a smoker and has a smokers hack. While my first impression was less than stellar, Kelly is a very sweet and welcoming person, she's personable and did not rush any part of our session. She performed Thai massage, I've never had one of these. She is strong and confident and if you enjoy feeling dominated, the massage is for you! She performed deep tissue work and multiple stretches along the spine, neck and legs. I really enjoyed the massage. On the flip, the massage continued, but, she teased a bit with her long black hair. The finish was fantastic! Kelly really has great insight and is very observant and knows where you're at and where you need to go. Her communication was outstanding and the finish was strong. After, there was no rush to get out the door. More conversation, a drink, and a hug. I'll be back to visit her soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anastasia Fantasia | elrack3 | Denver | Yes | 80 | 5/22/15 | |
|
Review by
elrack3
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/22/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a great way to start a weekend! Saturday morning I took Anastasia up on her 2 for 2. Nice in-call location. FBSM was great, even before the S part started. My muscles were much happier when I left. I really enjoyed the time with her, a great lass. Last sentence is true with and without the last L. All the activities listed above were very enjoyable and she is quite enthusiastic, yet very real. I highly recommend you start a Saturday with a visit to Anastasia. She makes for a happy weekend! She's a keeper boys, be nice!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Valentina Sanchez | gimmyg | Denver | Yes | 85 | 5/22/15 | |
|
Review by
gimmyg
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/20/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I am really confused with the fantastic reviews. All I got was a very hot girl with no emotions. I was trying to talk to her but all she was interested in was to get me going. I was looking for a GFE but this is not it. She does not kiss and has zero conversations. The only reason I would see her again would be because she is really hot, has msog and gives really good UTF. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Toni Grant | cololuckyone | Denver | Yes | 28 | 5/21/15 | |
|
Review by
cololuckyone
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/20/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What else can I say about the magnificent Toni that hasn't already been expressed by her clients. After a nearly 2 year hiatus from visiting Toni, I decided to see if she was still available and much to my delight she was able to see me on rather short notice. The first thing you notice when Toni opens the door is her beautiful smile and her incredibly fit sexy body, but her warm inviting personality is what overtook my senses and caused me to want to hug her and not let go. It was also wonderful that she remembered me and greeted me with that hug that I was so desiring. I was already freshly showered prior to my arrival but a shower was offered. I was escorted into the massage room where soothing music was playing, but in her normal professional manner, Toni asked if I liked the music or wanted to listen to something else. I was then invited to get undressed and lay face down on the heated massage table. My memories of previous visits with Toni had me anxious for her return to the room to begin the massage. Toni uses unscented professional massage oils and lotions and she soon began a light massage of my body, as if she getting familiar with my muscles, bones, and body shape. From that light touching she was able to discern what muscle groups were the most tense and needed special attention. I was soon swept away to the most incredible therapeutic massage I have ever had, or could ever imagine for that matter. The hour passed so quickly I had forgotten I still had another 30 minutes to spend with this beautiful, sensuous, talented, giving woman. Without going into details I will say the next 30 minutes were a blur of sensory overload that only Toni could ever duplicate. Once the massage was completed, we chatted for a bit, even joking about running away together to an enchanted Caribbean island. I will keep that thought in my mind until the next time I am able to spend time with this amazingly beautiful , in so many ways, woman. While she neither asked nor expected a tip, I left a generous tip for her amazing service. See you soon Toni, and I apologize if I guessed your height and weight incorrectly, but you are a goddess. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa Belle | LesisMore | Denver | Yes | 35 | 5/21/15 | |
|
Review by
LesisMore
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/22/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Vanessa is a charming, intelligent, and SEXY young lady. We had a non-rushed session that allowed me to fully explore her beautiful body while experiencing some excellent and enjoyable CG and standing Doggy. Her in-call location was easy to find off I-25 with plenty of parking (once I figured out where the correct entrance was). I wasn't in the mood to try for a second round (damn, I hate getting older). Instead we cuddled while having an interesting conversation about her background, personal goals, and her move to Colorado. Being fairly new to the hobby, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm looking for in the sport. However, Vanessa is on my radar for a repeat as I thoroughly enjoyed our encounter. One suggestion I would have for her - part of why I "took up the hobby" is I'm suffering a late middle-aged crisis and I've become bored with sex at home (same old, same old with less satisfaction overall). I'm looking for the young lady to "push the boundaries" somewhat with me and get me to try some things I'd never try at home. While it was nice for me to "lead", I'd recommend Vanessa probe a bit more and maybe make a few suggestions like "have you every tried XYZ". She did that with her suggestion of standing Doggy and I thought that was "spot on" Do that more, please! For my part, I'm kicking myself in the butt for not inviting her in for my pre-departure shower. That would have been really fun! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Megan Kush | sharky2013 | Denver | Yes | 44 | 5/21/15 | |
|
Review by
sharky2013
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 5/17/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is very personable and very eager to please. She is a spitfire full of energy. Great chick - If I lived in the Denver area - she would be the only provider I would call Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||