Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

17751 - 17800 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Kandi Apple Rathanvikram Denver Yes 109 9/13/18
Review by Rathanvikram (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kandi was fabulous.. absolutely stunning.. I stayed with her for an 1hr and she was my girlfriend for the hr.. show made me feel Good..


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calik8 Rator303 Denver Yes 24 9/13/18
Review by Rator303 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: One of the sweetest women you will ever meet. Very kind and friendly. Will chat before to put you at ease. She has an amazing body and fantastic to play with. Knows what she is doing to keep you satisfied. Highly recommend. Contact and meet up super easy. Definitely loves to give and receive pleasure. Contact her and you will not be disappointed.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
dartsrusco carpediem-6586 Colorado Springs Yes 39 9/13/18
Review by carpediem-6586 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: 3rd time seeing this young lady. Great body(she works out), very attractive (pics are accurate) legs to die for. Dressed in lingerie, stockings and heels and a wonderful attitude!! Kissing, DATY, MSOG, BBBJ, lots of passion... She enjoys receiving as well as giving!! Great conversation and a very interesting lady.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani Panti Bn42nite Boulder Yes 60 9/13/18
Review by Bn42nite (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She has fantastic to work with! Will repeat!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove oldstandby Denver Yes 68 9/13/18
Review by oldstandby (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sarah's been a long time coming...The allure of simple elegance finally overwhelmed me, ironically at the exact same time she happened to be visiting DTC. I shared my references and texted the mysterious SarahLove in the middle of the Bronco game. As always ymmv, but she got back to me in a couple minutes and somehow we got comfortable and playful during our first conversation. It only got better from there. Sarah walked through my door with a vampish little smile and the same gorgeous figure she shows off in that tight red dress, about an hour later. We looked each other over approvingly, compared cliff notes, got a little more comfortable, and kinda became friends. She excused herself to freshen up and changed her attire from attractive demure to stunning sexy. I took her on the cook's tour and we magically wound up in my bed, whereupon she graciously and generously granted my every request with energetic enthusiasm and sparkles in her eyes, and yeah once or twice, a little curiosity. I remember how nice it was to feel desired by a very desirable and beautiful younger woman. And I remember how special I felt when she stayed well past what had been my very slow but erotic build to a breathtaking finish that left us both and the bed wet. She showered while we compared new notes and she made herself up in my mirror. We chatted a little more and kissed a little more, and she allowed my last minute caresses. Gentlemen, Sarah's definitely my new girlfriend. I recommend that you reach out to her soon, have her over and treat her to some respect, a little humor, and some good music. She will definitely rock your world, she could even be your new girlfriend, and you know you want to be recommending that!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
E.J.England goodguy69 Oklahoma City Yes 12 9/13/18
Review by goodguy69 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/28/18
Time: 30 min Location: Oklahoma CityIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen this beautiful YL a couple of times, very nice and attentive. Easy set up with short notice. I am sure I will be seeing her again. I will leave the detail between us, but do yourself a favor guys and go see her. Thanks babe, until next time


Age: 39 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 46DDD+-40-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie NSAFunLover Denver Yes 140 9/13/18
Review by NSAFunLover (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Aspen is nothing short of amazing and I try to see her anytime she comes to town. I can’t even imagine a girl who could dethrone her as my ATF. Gorgeous, sweet, friendly and full PSE.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 Dpayne0357 Denver Yes 49 9/13/18
Review by Dpayne0357 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Farrah and all I can say is wow. Made the mistake of only seeing her for a half hour, cause she was amazing. She's such a nice person, and so sweet.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia Tony2018 Denver Yes 87 9/12/18
Review by Tony2018 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was extremely nervous meeting but Alexandra put me to ease quickly. Her pictures are spot on and she has an amazing smile. She is a great kisser. She is definitely one to see...can't wait for her to return to the area again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx darthpeter Denver Yes 71 9/12/18
Review by darthpeter (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sarah is absolutely gorgeous. She made me feel welcome and at ease. She was amazing, and I will be seeing her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn-1482 Synoches Denver Yes 21 9/12/18
Review by Synoches (64 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I came across Jordyn’s add and I remembered seeing her once, many years ago. She was easy to communicate with and align things up but she wanted as early a visit as possible. I’d say she’s best called when you want a session now(ish). Not GFE but she’s a lot of fun with a great body and she seemed to get off several times after the fun started. She likes to play with her little toy as a way to get things rolling and I thought that was a lot of fun too.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Karateka Denver Yes 120 9/12/18
Review by Karateka (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had wanted to see Bree for quite a while and she was mostly up north and my sporadic schedule made this very difficult We had a great time together, pictures are accurate and she is very sweet with a great attitude. I won’t go into specific details but will be looking forward to seeing her again


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Faulkner kombisebas Denver Yes 36 9/12/18
Review by kombisebas (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been trying to see this wonderful woman for weeks but our schedules never lined up until now. We exchanged a few messages and later that today I met her at a nice hotel. She opened the door, gave me a welcome kiss and asked me to get comfortable. This lady has class and knows how to put someone at ease. We chatted for a few minutes then... I'll leave the rest to your imagination. I strongly recommend seeing her, you won't regret it. Thank you for all the advice!


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Naughty Professor killingtimedts Denver Yes 39 9/12/18
Review by killingtimedts (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another great session with Miss Ariel. She is amazing. It had been almost 6 months since I last saw her, and it was as good as I remembered it. You will not be disappointed! Great mind, body, and skill!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Morgantruly702 kombisebas Denver Yes 31 9/12/18
Review by kombisebas (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup was quick and easy. After a few messages I was at her hotel and there she was, wearing a black silk robe and wearing a very sexy outfit per my request. I was a bit nervous but she made me feel very comfortable, after a few minutes she asked me to get comfortable. Her robe came off and the fun began. She looks exactly like her pictures and I kept thinking to myself, "is this really happening?". I'm not going to go into details but all activities were safe and she she had a few limitations but overall the experience was amazing. Do yourself a favor and go visit this gem.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessismiles 1 EpitomeOfLust Denver Yes 25 9/12/18
Review by EpitomeOfLust (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing experience with Jesse. After the initial screening I was finally able to get our schedules to align. She was at a very nice incall with easy access to parking near DTC. Upon arriving she greeted me with a kiss and hug. She offered me water and wanted me to get comfortable. Soon after she got on her knees and the fun began with lots of eye contact and smiles. The background had some adult movie playing which helped set the tone. I tried to hang in there as long as a could but eventually gave in to a full release. Definitely recommend her - she is awesome and very busy so make sure to prebook.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB Brad_B Denver Yes 116 9/12/18
Review by Brad_B (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Lauren today. Set was quick and easy. She looks just like her pictures and has a beautiful smile and great body. Probably the best BJ I’ve ever had. I’d recommend see her as she visits Denver area frequently.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia Stepper Denver Yes 87 9/12/18
Review by Stepper (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alexandra is the real deal if you are looking for a genuine gfe experience. Never felt as welcome or had as much fun with any other provider. All mentions of activities in other reviews are correct. What she has to offer is in short supply. Will repeat often.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle Phil-anderer Denver Yes 53 9/12/18
Review by Phil-anderer (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: INCREDIBLE session. All previous reviewers are correct, and this is a very intense experience! Super tall, beautiful, toned, and perfect. A double with Lauren B would be amazing (dreaming here), as they could be sisters. VERY much a YES recommendation!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 Phil-anderer Denver Yes 89 9/12/18
Review by Phil-anderer (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/18
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: AMAZING 45 minute session (was to be an hour but she accommodated due to schedule restraints on my end). Just out of the shower, I asked for no makeup or perfume, which she agreed to. She is SO beautiful au natural! Very much a personal connection, and a terrific session. I cannot recommend highly enough!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle sugashane Denver Yes 53 9/12/18
Review by sugashane (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy Setup after sending my references to her. Tongue Massuse is an ACCURATE term! Skills are top of the line, will repeat for sure. Finished with some AWESOME convo about being in Colorado and seaching for places to go. Sexy lady, down to earth! Treat her right!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BeautifullyBroken RareFind Denver Yes 19 9/12/18
Review by RareFind (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nikki is a treat to be with. Definitely GFE in every way - great DFK & UTF, with a wonderful enthusiastic personality open to many possibilities.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lizaliciousLiz Kingleo Denver Yes 41 9/12/18
Review by Kingleo (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: That was an interesting experience, I did have a great visit, she is a nice and well mannered lady with a great body. She did things to me that I have never experienced, it was a bit wierd but kinda nice. I would definitely recommend a visit


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Libby Lust Thecoach Colorado Springs Yes 11 9/12/18
Review by Thecoach (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow I m not sure where to start ... great conversation, Libby is very easy to talk to and very intelligent. I m not sure she can really qualify as a GFE ... like a GF she was late getting ready (worth the wait) unlike Gf was apologetic about being late ... not like a GF she was more focused on my pleasure and not her’s lol ... definitely not like a Gf she was open to everything I enjoy and very enthusiastic to do what I wanted... totally unlike a GF after 2 or 3 orgasms She wanted more and more ... all kidding aside she is amazing and I will see her again and again... highly recommend treat her well and you will be rewarded!!!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi Lambeaux DBWsGreatOne Colorado Springs Yes 43 9/12/18
Review by DBWsGreatOne (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/18
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All I can say is wow ! Everytime I’m “blown away” ;) she never disappoints and is amazing at everything ! Never experienced anything like it ! Very sexy and I’ve seen her quiet a few times now and she knows I love it when things are said and done she never wastes a drop !


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eisley o.m.weiner Salt Lake City Yes 2 9/12/18
Review by o.m.weiner (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: Salt Lake CityIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! What a tiny bombshell. I've seen Eisley several times in the past. I try and see her whenever I go thru Salt lake . Definataly petite with big boobs. Super tight and lots of fun. Saftey gal. Shes not on her phone all the time so sometimes I've had delayed responses but on time for our meetings. She was happy to show up at my hotel and she was dressed in a form fitting little black dress! A sight to behold for sure. We went out first and was hard to keep my hands off of her and she was more than happy to play the perfect tease. Back in the room seemed even better after the extended foreplay. I believe I talked her into a Denver visit if it happens go with confidence and treat her well. Shes a keeper


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
xoPaige Jackstevens Denver Yes 5 9/12/18
Review by Jackstevens (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My new ATF! Super chill girl with down to earth personality. Not a clockwatcher and I felt she was super into it. She is def worth seeing.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CorinneJean Anotherone Colorado Springs Rip-Off 1 9/11/18
Review by Anotherone (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Arrived at my outcall, she said she forgot something in her car. Never came back, AVOID!!!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

Whoever this is, is obviously a liar. I have seen multiple people and I have never. So don’t listen people are haters!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Monique Daynes Sinfulman Fort Collins Yes 2 9/11/18
Review by Sinfulman (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a beautiful and wonderful person! I am so thankful for this visit with her! She is gorgeous, attentive, caring, and intelligent! We had a drink first, and some great conversation! She put me at ease, and I was enamored with her beauty! We had more than an hour together and she made every minute count as a wonderful experience! YMMV. I highly recommend her and I will see er every time the opportunity arises!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cecilia royfdz Denver Yes 35 9/11/18
Review by royfdz (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well Cecilia is definitely a must see if you love women. I am a guy in his early 30s and i had a great time with her.She is also intelligent and really fun i am really glad i meet her. It was my first time with a very experienced woman and it totally worth it.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx geecue2 Denver Yes 107 9/11/18
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decided to see Karley today, glad I scheduled with her. She is very friendly, easy going, very pretty, we clicked right from the beginning. Consenting adult activities. Will see her again when she is back in town.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 Falstaff Colorado Springs Yes 77 9/11/18
monroepierce Tanisgre Denver Yes 125 9/11/18
Review by Tanisgre (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a sweetheart and has amazing skills. She is truly fun to be with if you aren't in a hurry to meet up. Her linguistic skills are out of this world


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Body Type: Average Piercings: None Tattoos: Some Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
fionabellafiona philbill Boulder Yes 7 9/11/18
Review by philbill (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fiona is a complete pleasure to be with. Set up was easy with screening and I headed to Boulder to see her. When I entered her room Fiona was sitting on the bed playing her guitar wearing a form fitting dress. She looked incredible. Her pictures are accurate but don't do her justice. She's a drop dead beautiful strawberry blonde with a very cool personality. Fiona is quite passionate and seemed to enjoy the session. She plans on traveling back to Denver in the future, and I'm really happy about it. I recommend Fiona with enthusiasm.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloeblue83 average1 Denver Yes 53 9/11/18
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw that Chloe was back in town and wanted to have another conversation with her. Set up was easy because of past conversations. Chloe is always a treat. She is light hearted and makes the nicest sounds during our conversation. We exchanged conversations, back and forth. She spoke French and it needed no translation to understand what she was saying. And she spoke it wonderfully. Chloe is a cute, down to earth lady who is fun to spend time with.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vee Steph-9477 Drazzah2613 Denver Yes 8 9/11/18
Review by Drazzah2613 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This girl is fun. Had a great experience. Not a clock watcher and loves what she does.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
tinydomme Zeetac Denver Yes 17 9/11/18
Review by Zeetac (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen TinyDomme multiple times over the last year. She is absolutely gorgeous and each session I've had with her has been better than the last. I have stopped seeing any other providers since I started scheduling sessions with her because none of them have been up to par with the experience she provides you!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NataliaBently Aer0nauT Denver Yes 1 9/11/18
Review by Aer0nauT (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I shared a wonderful afternoon hour tryst with Natalia. She met me at the door of her hotel room wearing a clingy tube dress that really showed-off her marvelous figure. (WOW!) She is gorgeous with a crazy-beautiful face, a fantastic figure with fabulous ample natural breasts, slender through the back and waist, and with pleasingly wide hips with a flat tummy. She was delightfully good-natured, and most desirable. Being with her was an extraordinary pleasure. She is a lovely and charming young woman.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Fiona_TheOne connoisseur0408 Denver Yes 7 9/11/18
Review by connoisseur0408 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very nice, honest and down to earth girl. If you like the spinner type girl next door and your fantasies are rooted in reality, then you can't go wrong with Fiona!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leonalune average1 Denver Yes 35 9/11/18
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantasy of having another get together with Leona and was glad to see her ad. Set up was easy because of prior get togethers. Not much to add to my prior review. Leona has a switch that turns on in the right circumstances that makes her a tigress. Her conversational skills, especially with the French language always uncovers some new things. And she has some fine experience riding and it shows. She is a treat to meet.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-36-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix ColonelAngus Denver Yes 156 9/11/18
Review by ColonelAngus (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got the opportunity to meet Maggie. She is a beautiful ginger and is thinner than her pictures show. Started off with a little convo to break the ice. Then moved to a more comfortable location. She is a very sensual woman, which I love. Being older, I'm not the wham bam thank you mam, type. I love feeling a woman's body next to mine and taking my time to enjoy her. Her attitude was great and she made me feel very relaxed. Thank you for a wonderful time, Maggie.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reina_713 Gearhead.92 Denver Yes 5 9/11/18
Review by Gearhead.92 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All i can say is she is hella gorgeous i fell in love with her she berly left my house and i want to call her again already to come back haha 2 thumbs all the way up


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelleryan Osirus Colorado Springs Yes 6 9/11/18
Review by Osirus (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I can see what all the good reviews are talking about she is sexy af and accommodated all of my requests, also took the time to put on the outfit I mentioned here on in a thread. She was able to see me on short notice and I'm glad I booked, my new alll time favorite providers in Sprgs. We started off with good convo, then some utf which drove me crazy, I almost didn't last a few minutes of that so switched to doggy, the view from back was amazing, perfect 10. Can't wait to see her for a hr again. I highly recommend!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kassie-5608 LostTexan Colorado Springs Yes 15 9/11/18
Review by LostTexan (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was a little concerned that there were no reviews since she has been around for a few months. Decided to take a shot anyway and boy am I glad I did! She is still new but I would say she is my ATF!! GFE with passion ! DATY with great response. She is either a terrific actress or she enjoyed herself as much or more than me!! Definitely repeating when I can!!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Rancher55 Fort Collins Yes 121 9/11/18
Review by Rancher55 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met with Callie yesterday in Greeley. It was great to see her again. Callie is a girl that really makes our time together special. She's an awesome gfe. I can't wait till she comes to Greeley again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ClaireKennedy-BANNED motojim Denver Yes 15 9/11/18
Review by motojim (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great gal, very sweet and skillful, smart and good at making one feel at ease. A wonderful experience, new ATF. I would/will repeat.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Rae Ishmael Denver Yes 45 9/11/18
Review by Ishmael (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just had a very fun session with a really cute and friendly young lady from Seattle. I met Ashley at an upscale hotel in the DTC on her last day here. She promises to come back to visit this fall. She is completely tanned with wonderful soft skin ,luxuriant curves to caress and an pleasant ,easy manner. Ashley provides an unrushed GFE in a great location . You can tell from her pictures that she has a sultry , inviting look. I highly recommend that you see her.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Anchorage seekingOrion Anchorage Yes 1 9/10/18
Review by seekingOrion (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: AnchorageIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Autumn met me with a hug when I walked into the room. We got naked on the bed and she gave me a bit of a massage while getting to know each other. I flipped over and she gave me a BBBJ. It felt good and she almost got me to release just doing that. Autumn's breasts seemed enhanced. It was very nice to see her eyes looking at me as this was happening. I sucked on her breasts a little and then we moved into missionary. We went for a bit before I came. We talked for a few minutes and then went our separate ways.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aprilfrmokc Turtleman Denver No 32 9/11/18
Review by Turtleman (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: I've seen April before and she was good, gave some both DT head. This time I came asking for a hhr of head and she said yes. She gave me about 5 minutes of lackluster head and asked if we could fuck. I said yeah but she wasn't really into it and the condom broke right as I was about to cum because she was so dry. Might just depend on when you see her. I already know she gonna reply to this that I'm a time waster or I was pissed off but that's not true, just trying to give everyone an accurate view of a session.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna_James Todoesprivado Denver Yes 40 9/11/18
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/18
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my second time seeing Jenna and I know it won’t be my last!. She is very friendly and has a way of making you feel very comfortable around her. Spectacular body as well! I can only hope she decides to visit more often :)


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: