Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

17851 - 17900 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
SummerPink SsiZzle988 Boulder Yes 21 9/8/18
Aubrey Linnea Birddogg69 Denver Yes 61 9/8/18
Review by Birddogg69 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Aubrey is a sweetheart and a good conversationalist. Had a great session with her. Great body and good skills. I look forward to seeing her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan RollForInitiative Denver Yes 120 9/8/18
Review by RollForInitiative (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emily is fantastic. Gorgeous, smart, personable, interesting, and kind. Left feeling awesome. Easy, professional setup as well. Highly recommended. Hope to repeat soon.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cass BlkSean Denver Yes 18 9/8/18
Review by BlkSean (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Incall location very nice. Cass is a beauty fellas, started me off with a great full body massage followed by an incredible session! She checked all of my boxes. Two thumbs up gents!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
aaliyahdenver7 RandySavage Denver Yes 4 9/8/18
Review by RandySavage (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Samantha was prompt and easy to communicate with prior to scheduling. Arrived there to a nice clean apartment, she gave me a drink, and we went to the bedroom to watch cartoons. Much fun was had, will be seeing her again. You can't go wrong here!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28D-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Rae YankeeClipper Denver Yes 45 9/7/18
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The lovely little Ms. Ashlet was a ton of fun and glad I decided to take the afternoon off to get the talented Ms. Ashley. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and it was cool chatting football...looks like Earl Thomas is playing for Seattle this weekend...crap, there goes the Broncos chances. Ashley, thank you once gain.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
4lena4-BANNED birdieman Denver Yes 40 9/7/18
Review by birdieman (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lena is very fun and very cute. She saw me on short notice and i was pressed for time. She kept me on schedule and showed me a fantastic time. She asked to ride me after a bit of fabulous utf! Cover on and off we went what wonderful ride that was as she bucked and ride like a champ. Switched to face down ass up and what a great view and ride. I will return for some more fun when i have more time. Thanks Lena!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure atsuperfly Denver Yes 133 9/7/18
Review by atsuperfly (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Amber a few times now and we decided to do a longer appointment. I am so glad we did! We spent lots of time exploring each other's bodies. Everything was so sensual. I could not imagine having a more perfect session and look forward to many more. Amber is truly a class act.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 HavocMT Denver Yes 58 9/7/18
Review by HavocMT (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/29/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Dana and she responded promptly and set up a date/time at her very nice, discreet incall near downtown Denver in a nice neighborhood with good parking. She gave great directions and instructions so no awkward arrival. Natalie was able to join us as well, a special treat. Dana and Natalie were both super fun to see and accommodated all of my requests, including outfits. They look even better than the pics on their respective websites and all the information from those sites was accurate and we all mutually enjoyed our time together. I left with a great big permanent grin on my face after having so much fun. Now to just find more excuses to go to Denver!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jane Smith mdallasfun Denver Yes 25 9/7/18
Review by mdallasfun (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Here we go again ... Jane's been on my bucket list for a couple of years. She travels with a harem of sexy friends and her double reviews with any and all of them are epic. Doubles are my absolute favorite and on her latest visit, Jane was traveling with her youngest friend Aurora Moretti. Contact can be hard with these girls as they are extremely popular and book up quick. If you're lucky enough to get through, then you're in for the ride of your life ... I booked over a week in advanced and had too much time to mull over what awaited me. This was going to be my 10th double and there was enough anticipation for me to go the extra mile and go for the video bonus option. I knew this was going to be legendary so I had to preserve it. The days went slowly until they finally arrived in Denver. I requested their very first meeting while they were here so I could give them a proper welcome to Colorado. I drove to their incall in DTC and arrived at the hotel a few minutes early. They actually were ready on time (which never happens in this hobby) and texted their room number. With my heart pounding I knocked on the door and was welcomed in by two young phenomenally sexy women. Introductions were made quickly as champagne was poured and the camera set up. What proceeded was arguably my number 1 double experience ... Over 90 minutes and two rounds, the three of us created the ultimate porno, with only a few things left off camera. I don't know how much detail to go into because I've seen forums where some providers don't like reviews that are too graphic. These girls were an amazing experience: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY and so many positions. On the bed, on the couch, camera mounted, I held the camera, the girls would switch holding the camera. Absolutely out-of-this-world experience with both girls having such different personalities and assets that complimented each other well. Jane is somewhat shy and reserved but so sweet in every way. And if you know what you're doing in bed, her shyness goes away and she's not afraid to tell you what she wants. Her smile and eyes can get you hard by themselves. Blonde hair with amazing MM tits that feel so soft and real. Aurora is younger, shorter and brunette with real DD's that are literally perfect for her body and sit on her chest like fake one's might. They look incredible, but hard to believe, her ass is even better and she knows how to move it. She's in incredible shape and has a spunky personality. Between us, fun times and lots of laughs were had. I hope the fun was mutual and I now have a porn with me in it that could rival most anything on Pornhub (mostly thanks to my co-stars but I hope I added some sexiness to it too). Anyway, I highly recommend them both, separate or together, you can't go wrong. Makes me think any and all of Jane's friends would be a solid choice. One of the best experiences of my life and can't wait to see either again. I hope Jane remembers me and my magic hands. Jane, if you ever want to do a cam show, I hope I proved my worth in front of a camera :) Stay beautiful, Jane ...


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna_James Soldierdown Denver Yes 40 9/7/18
Review by Soldierdown (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up with Jenna during the afternoon. She opened the door and I was taken back by her attractiveness. She opened the door wearing a thong and t shirt which I thought was hot af. Once we mad it to her room, we talked for about 10 mins and then started playing, I think there was a mutual attraction so it mad the fun all that more fun. Once we finished up we laid down and talked some more. She's definitely not a clock watcher, and she does like to get to know you as a person. In fact I had to end the session or she would have kept talking and I had to go back to work. All in all, she was super awesome, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and I'm glad I saw her. Will repeat again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nancy love travelguy Yes 28 9/7/18
Review by travelguy (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was a duo session with Sunny Love. Their incall is a safe apartment. Set up was done through their friend Model Jennifer. All activities were done GFE style. Even the massage was top notch.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Courtney-8361 redcrayon Denver Yes 11 9/7/18
Review by redcrayon (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: finally pulled the trigger on seeing courtney after having my eye on her for quite some time and let me just say, wow! she is sweet, sexy, has quite the naught side, and definitely likes what she does. i will definitely be seeing her again and i suggest you do too. just remember to treat her right and you'll have an amazing time.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-25-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tina BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 48 9/7/18
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Tina a few times and she never disappoints. She has a thorough screening process, but one you pass, she's very accommodating. Very fun lady BCD in just about most categories. I definitely recommend seeing her


Age: 48 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea NB1994 Denver Yes 61 9/7/18
Review by NB1994 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Aubrey quickly got me in for a 30 min visit on short notice since that's all she had time for. I got excited to moment she greeted me in a tight blue dress that showed off her great figure. We talked for a little bit, and she has a sweet, high pitched voice and a wonderful laugh. We were quick to comfy and she was absolutely amazing in every regard. We talked a little bit afterwards and were on the same wavelength about a lot of different topics. I definetly recommend her; just be gentle!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen scottiep33 Denver Yes 120 9/7/18
Review by scottiep33 (46 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Super sexy and hot. I really enjoyed our time together. I will be back to see again very soon.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny love travelguy Yes 36 9/7/18
Review by travelguy (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was a duo with Nancy Love. They were very accommodating and very focused on pleasing me. It was an amazing experience.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly Fuchs Mustang303 Denver Yes 56 9/7/18
Review by Mustang303 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first time seeing this wonderful woman. Set up was easy and we met at nice location and she was on time. I was greeted at the door by a very beautiful, petite woman in a tight fitting dress and heels. After talking for a bit we both got comfortable and she took care of me with some amazing utf. Not going to get into too much detail but the half hour flew by. Definitely not a clock watcher. I would highly recommend her and can't wait to see her again!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VIPDesireMonet BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 5 9/6/18
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have chatted with VIP Desire on another board for several years, so it's very nice she tours our area from time to time. All I can say is WOW! She is off the charts intelligent with a body to match! Greeted at her incall was a stunning beauty in a nice, tight fitting dress. Soon after, it was off. I had to ask her to turn around a few times because she has one of the best bodies I've ever seen BCD. After all was said and done, asked her to turn around again, so I could see that birthday suit one more time before I left. Amazing! I highly, highly recommend seeing Desire any and every time she's in town. Great experience with a beautiful beauty!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire Vegasguydc Colorado Springs Yes 68 9/6/18
Review by Vegasguydc (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Super nice girl and a GREAT BACK MASSAGE/RUB. Seriously better than the big chains and having her huge rack rubbing across me while she was working was just a bonus. She looks just like pics, kinda thick maybe considered small bbw but thats exactly what i like. She gives great conversation and put ke at ease quickly. Really nice girl. And for the ending she does this body to body rub while making these amazingly hot little moans before some russian and then hands. Seriously she is awesome and i will be back.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Faulkner DeMarco-8036 Denver Yes 36 9/6/18
Review by DeMarco-8036 (101 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nina is a great woman, focused on the experience and satisfaction. Set up went smooth with some verification required. She stays at high-end locations that are easy to find. I met this shapely vixen when I arrived at the incall, and I think she enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed her, I don't think, I know this. She was very honest with me and another meeting will be in our future for sure. Book with confidence, Nina is a great experience that I highly recommend.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cecilia Zman76 Boulder Yes 35 9/6/18
Review by Zman76 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have wanted to see Cecilia for some time. After some reference checks set up was easy. She is very nice lady, great sense of humor and friendly. She will put you at ease quickly. She Has fun and enjoys what she does. Treat her with respect and you will be rewarded .


Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SativaRose BeenHereDoingThis Denver So-So 1 9/6/18
Review by BeenHereDoingThis (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After a no show by another provider contacted Sativa. She was close and had time. Although I had booked 1.5 hours she was there and gone in under 30 minutes. No connection and her rule list is extensively no. CBJ and CFS about it. Definitely 3G experience. If that is the desired date then I would recommend. If you are looking for a sensuous GFE date then you need to keep looking.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Denver1 Denver Yes 120 9/6/18
Review by Denver1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a very beautiful woman with a perfect body. Very kind and cool. Really liked talking with her. LFK, BBBJ, DATY (incredible), CFS


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
milehighqueen304-BANNED 2+ BeenHereDoingThis Denver No Show 1 9/6/18
Review by BeenHereDoingThis (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was actually Honey`s second no show. First was a week earlier. I suppose I shouldn't have given her the second chance. Solid communications, set the location and time and then no show. No communication at all. Guess this was an adventure that was nor meant to be..... It is too bad as I was quite intrigued with this young lady especially after talking to her.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
eclispe6969 HawkeyeX303 Denver Yes 9 9/6/18
Review by HawkeyeX303 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Exactly as described. Short and sweet, not to mention tight. Session was set up on a very short notice. She did a good job, and although initially described as having a landing strip (I prefer au naturale) but presently shows bare. Otherwise would recommend and see her again!!!!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-34-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JaydeC ala_carte Denver Yes 7 9/6/18
Review by ala_carte (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Jayde after a few back and forth texts. She needed some light verification which I provided, and we set up an appointment for around noon. Jayde is an attractive girl with amazing natural assets that will invariably, unavoidably make contact with you during the session. The session was perfect for the day - light conversation, medium touch and heavy dose of happy ending. She is fairly new to this but she is a natural - she has a nurturing personality and enjoys the satisfaction she delivers. She is on my repeat list.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cass Vman25 Denver Yes 18 9/6/18
Review by Vman25 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’m fairly new the hobby and have seen Cass a few times. From the start I found her pleasant and genuinely kind. She is much prettier than her pics and top that off with a personality that aims to please, you can’t go wrong. If you’re a boob fan, you will be over the top when she’s on top. Just sayin. Of course I’ll be back.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Luca Socal7 Denver Yes 28 9/6/18
Review by Socal7 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great experience with Cali - 1hr appointment. She is beautiful and pics are accurate. She is friendly and has a good personality. She is very accommodating and wants to make customers happy. I recommend and will repeat. Thanks Cali.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Rae oldstandby Denver Yes 45 9/6/18
Review by oldstandby (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! I just crawled out of Ashley's 4 star hotel room in DTC. I'd wanted to see her for a couple years. I read every review and checked out her very cool and unique website. She has the most alluring smile and her eyes could definitely get me into trouble. She met me at the door with one of those really disarming "so glad you're home" kind of hugs that you want to last forever. After a bit we loosened up and got into a little lfk before she pulled me onto the sheets and wrapped herself around me like I was her boyfriend and she'd missed me. She was eager and attentive and generous, and she let me work out all my crazy kinks and positions. She stayed right with me, moaning and coaxing me up to and all the way through my moment of pure bliss. While I worked on regaining control of my breathing and composure, she cleaned us up and then laid back down with her head on my chest and her arms around me. As I caressed her soft perfectly tanned skin and played in the curves of her sexy hour glass figure, it occurred to me that from the moment I'd walked into Ashley's arms, I hadn't felt like a client and our time hadn't felt like a session. It was new and fun and exciting but it was also natural and easy and comfortable. Who knows, maybe we were torrid lovers in another life, but I know I want to see her again in this one. Ashley is definitely the woman in her pictures. It was very late and she was dressed down with just a little makeup on, but I could easily see that she makes the makeup beautiful, not the other way around. She's a pure joy to look at, and even more so naked. On top, underneath, wrapped in my arms or walking across the room, she glowed and smiled and looked like she does on her profile, and she felt even better. Highly recommended. Beautiful woman. Great attitude. Go see her. Slow and gentle worked best for me. Try it and be rewarded. Thank you Ashley. I am very happy I met you and I will sleep very well tonight -_-


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Faulkner Catlicker Denver Yes 36 9/6/18
Review by Catlicker (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG. What else can I say but Oh My God. Nina is beautiful, funny, engaging with a gorgeous body. She has an all over tan and wonderful curves. I thoroughly enjoyed exploring her luscious physique. She is very attentive with bright eyes that won me over by themselves. Soft kissable lips, neck, shoulders and back. I highly recommend her to discerning members with high expectations, she will not disappoint. Thank you, Nina.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten royfdz Denver Yes 81 9/6/18
Review by royfdz (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lucy is a sweet girl, she is definitely like a next door type of girl. I had a great time with her. She is a total pro.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD+-30-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JaydeC The Dv8or Denver Yes 7 9/6/18
Review by The Dv8or (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just finished a successful and fulfilling session with Jayde. If youre a man who like large boobs, this is the woman for you. Personally, I LOVED hers. I would have appreciated a bit more of a personal service experience--little things like having my body cleaned of oils at the end and things like that, but overall she put a smile on my face. She mentioned she is somewhat new to the scene, so hopefully she can rise up as she goes along.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani Panti tha_donjuan Boulder Yes 60 9/6/18
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have to say that Boulder is a goldmine full of outstanding FBSM providers. Dani Panti is certainly one you should see. Not only is she good at what she does but she is one of the nicest people you will meet. Totally down to earth and an overall gem. Oh...and she looks every bit like her pics and the massage is very relaxing with just the right amount of pizazzz.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle Cruzcontrol39 Denver Yes 75 9/6/18
Review by Cruzcontrol39 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is super nice! Great all around so. True gfe!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ClaireKennedy-BANNED new2hobbying Denver Yes 15 9/6/18
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Claire is a wonderful new addition to Colorado. This spinner is an absolute 10 in personality and the quality of time you will spend with her. She is the.type of girlfriend you would want to come home to daily. She has been one of the best connections I have had in a while . She was passionate attentive and skillful. Of course ymmv but if she fits your type you should definately contact her. Thanks for such a great time.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Rae ecc2012 Denver Yes 45 9/6/18
Review by ecc2012 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been wanting to meet Ashley for a while now. Saw she was coming into town so we exchanged messages for a couple days. I am happy that it worked out for us to meet. She is a huge football fan and a lot of fun to talk to as well as being a great gfe. I had a great time and look forward to seeing her again in the future.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella.ocho cpden76 Denver Yes 25 9/5/18
Review by cpden76 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Massage 1 hour


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-29-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cecilia EBKAC Boulder Yes 35 9/5/18
Review by EBKAC (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got a recommendation that Cecilia and I would be a good connection. Well that was spot on! Just like her website says, she is definitely a GFE!! Having never met her before, there is always a bit of nerves, but she quickly puts you at ease and feels like you are meeting up with an old friend again! As another review said, I could have spent all day there! Very fun and easy to talk to. OHH...and the activities were also top notch!! Thanks Cecilia! Can’t wait till our next meeting!


Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Luca Leoaugust Denver Yes 28 9/5/18
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cali saw me at her private location after an easy TOB screening with a big hug and nice kiss! She is very easy to talk with and has traveled many places! She is more beautiful in person tha n her photos and what a beautiful body! She is a great kisser and is very affectionate!.. I will leave the steamy details to myself, but be a gentleman and she will exceed all your expectations like she did with me! Cant wait to see Cali again!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH redcrayon Denver Yes 47 9/5/18
Review by redcrayon (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: was finally able to connect with mercedes and wow am i glad i did! nothing short of PSE. if you're looking for a good time w/ an fun, curvy woman who knows what's she's doing, give her a call!


Age: 52 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella.ocho CaptainElectrode Denver Yes 25 9/5/18
Review by CaptainElectrode (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Bella for a much needed massage as I was very sore from a week's worth of workouts. This was the first time I met her. She was very accommodating and easy to talk to. She was dressed in a tight pair of shorts and a bikini top which really showed off her incredibly tight and toned body. At some point in the massage she undressed to my surprise. Oh what a surprise that was. She definitely liked me looking at her and us in a strategically placed mirror. This enhanced my pleasure during the session. She was all business and was very attentive to my sore areas. The session ended happy for both parties. I will definitely see her again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-29-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery slavicone Denver Yes 123 9/5/18
Review by slavicone (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/30/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time all activities were done with joy and took our time. a great conversation ended our time will see her again thanks Devon


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea Hulk Denver Yes 61 9/5/18
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Sweet Aubrey many times and she continues to rock my world every time we meet. She is an absolutely gorgeous Southern Cal girl with a heart of gold personality. She greats me at the door with a welcome home kiss and the sparks begin to fly almost immediately there after. A very enthusiastic GFE experience and well versed at all activities. She's a petite & busty hottie who's five foot two with eyes of blue "Quite Stunning". I sure wish I could talk her into making Denver her home but I guess I will have to be content with seeing her every time she visits here :)


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EuropeanHoneyPot redcrayon Denver Yes 8 9/5/18
Review by redcrayon (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: if you're looking for a fun time with a sweet, curvy girl complete w/ a european accent, then look no further! she extremely friendly and it's clear she loves what she does so be sure to give her a call today! treat her right and i guarantee a good time!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan Winston_Smith Denver Yes 120 9/5/18
Review by Winston_Smith (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say that I and other's have not said before...well it deserves another say. Emily is a true sweetheart...super smart, very attractive and has convo skills that are second to none. She will put you at ease from the moment you walk into her "new old" incall location. Her massage skills are very sensual and very enjoyable. She advertises that you will "Indulge in a Sensual and Erotic Experience"...that ain't the half of it. You need to go see her for yourself to experience that! So, drop what you are doing and give her a call...you will not regret it.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessismiles 1 Tedstriker747 Denver Yes 25 9/5/18
Review by Tedstriker747 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy after sharing references. Wonderful attitude and seemed genuinely happy to be there. Her untranslated linguistics are fantastic. Will definitely repeat.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake ECO Leglover Denver Yes 46 9/5/18
Review by ECO Leglover (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been admiring Elle's profile pictures for a couple of months so I decided to requests a meeting through a TOB PM and a text message. Set-up was quick and friendly. The following evening she arrived at my place dressed in a short, silky, black dress and sexy, strapey, black heels which she left on for the entire time we were together. Gotta love that! We spent some time getting to know each other. Elle is friendly, articulate and refined. Soon we went to my bedroom to get more comfortable. Elle is a gorgeous woman with an an amazing body and perfect legs. Tanned, toned and shapely! She is confident, energetic, sensual and engaging. She knows how to take care of a man and isn't timid about expressing her desires. Thanks Elle. It was a privilege and a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to spending more time with you in the future.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SummerPink Apple90 Denver Yes 21 9/5/18
Review by Apple90 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fun size, easy to set up with, and very willing to please. Good cuddles too. Definitely enjoyed our time together.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LoveLayla jaxon71 Denver Yes 44 9/5/18
Review by jaxon71 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted Layla (she used to go by the real Mia Rose) late in the evening, and within a couple of hours I was at her hotel in Westminster. Wow, this girl has a killer body! Without going into too much detail, she was open to all my requests, used plenty of spit and the finish was on her gold belly button ring that said “slut”! Go see her next time she is in town from TX.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: