Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

33951 - 34000 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Stevie Raye rafael7 Denver Yes 150 9/30/12
Review by rafael7 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She has a wonderful incall home, though a bit far away from me, it was worth the drive. Our time together had an unexpected interruption, which she handled well, even insisting on a partial refund. I will definitely see her again, and look forward to more time with this hottie.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Svetlana DomMale Colorado Springs Yes 37 9/30/12
Review by DomMale (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Svetlana is back in town!! I had seen her prior to her departure to become a "real" massage artist. Her new skills only add to the benefit of seeing her. She provides a wonderful massage and more. I booked easy enough via phone and found her incall in a private area (took me a minute but is easy once you know where it is). She welcomed me at the door in a robe and led me to the bedroom. She provided a very nice massage and UTF which blew my mind. She really LOVES what she does. Mish followed and wet, obvious O's from svet sent me spinning. We relaxed with soft touches and since I had more time she again did UTF to get me moving again. Well worth the trip!!! Welcome back!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane Live2Play Denver No 27 9/30/12
Review by Live2Play (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Based on Elle's reviews, I gave her a call. She was quite pleasant on the phone. She said she knew the area I live and would be there in 30 minutes. An hour later I called to see how she was doing. Got her voice mail, so left her a message to please call if she needed directions. Nothing. Two hours later I gave up and went to bed. I find this very rude. My time is valuable. All she had to do was call and say something came up. I'd be fine with that. But to not even call is not cool. ***************************************** ASP REBUTTAL: Unfortunatly, when I arrived to this condo in Lakewood, at 2am. I was turning around to park when I noticed directly above the residence on the hill where 2 squad cars and 1 unmarked police vehicle with lights on. Clearly I imagined that the party I was meeting would of contacted me to make me aware since he was probably watching for me... At that time I attempted to contact the party I was to be meeting, however after the first ring, it went directly to voicemail, that did have a greeting just the standard number. I didn't leave a message, and then turned off my phone and headed home and out of Jeffco.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Baby Misty PaulsBack Denver Yes 35 9/30/12
Review by PaulsBack (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Misty in the past but she has been taken a break. Sometimes I question my judgement in this hobby. I've recently tasted prime rib so I wonder why I would consider going back to what I knew to be far less than that. Perhaps I thought Misty would have improved with some time off. It is not that the session was bad, it just wasn't great. She has put on some weight since the last time I saw her and her interest was somewhat lack luster. It would be your call to try her but I will not repeat.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mercedes 719-233-xxxx uncouth Denver Yes 5 9/30/12
Review by uncouth (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mercedes was awesome. She was eager to please and very welcoming. I would highly recommend her


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Joy Billy Bear Colorado Springs Yes 8 9/30/12
Review by Billy Bear (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Bella in a moderate safe motel, where she had setup all of her equipment, including massage table, candles, etc. She created a very relaxing, forget the rest of the world, environment. Bella gave a great massage and body rub. Her body slide was great. She actually listened and addressed my massage requests.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan springssailor Denver Yes 95 9/30/12
Review by springssailor (61 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have wanted to see Kira for quite some time... just never got our schedules to mesh. In fact, I was supposed to see her a couple weeks earlier but an appointment snafu occured. However, Kira was quite gracious in wanting to make it up to me. And I am delighted it worked out!!! I've read about ladies with high energy... but Kira redefines that term. She will take you not just to the moon, but completely to another galaxy. Her incall was well appointed... refreshments were available... and a hell of a great time was had by both of us. I lost track of the total number of O's - but then again, I couldn't have counted anyway. My eyes were firmly planted in the back of my head. And having a lady with her long legs draped over one's shoulders is a treat not to be missed. Kira is without a doubt a great lady to spend time with and I can't wait to see her again. She is fun, fun, FUN!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple Mustang216 Denver Yes 109 9/30/12
Review by Mustang216 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I scheduled a two girl with Kandi and Megan Kush. I have seen Kandi several times before but this was the first time I met Megan. These ladies were a great combination and a fun time was had by all. Kandi is extremely sexy and her and Megan really enjoyed the pleasure they gave each other and this was a big turn on for me. Megan is petite and has a very sexy body. I would highly recomend seeing Kandi or Megan but I have to say Kandi is my ATF.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Britany (720-xxx-7394 msog-always Denver Yes 4 9/30/12
Review by msog-always (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Britany the other night, she is new to the biz but have a great attitude and you should treat her right. The utf was preformed very well and is tight where it counts.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn-1482 Paul Pudenda Denver No 21 9/30/12
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What was I thinking?! (A rhetorical question - obviously, I wasn't.) She seemed nice on the phone, and then never arrived. But no matter - I met another lady who was absolutely delightful. Sometimes, when one door shuts another opens. But I wouldn't take another chance on Jordyn.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Williams TheLimoGuy Denver Yes 22 9/29/12
Review by TheLimoGuy (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Hmmmmmm, I think that I may have found a new favorite....well....I may have three or four of those....but who's counting? Jessie is SMOKING FUCKING HOTT!!!! Some of the nicest boobs that I have ever seen in my life! She is a very, very sexy girl, too!!! She made me feel right at home and was great fun to spend time with!!!! Watch out girls - Jessie likes girls - a lot - and we have compared notes and we were already thinking about who might be a lot of fun to double up with!!!! We have a couple of the same favorites.... Oh, the mind just reels!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Peyton Vitesse coloradodonkey Denver Yes 1 9/29/12
Review by coloradodonkey (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So glad that I tried Peyon pout even though she doesn't have a review yet. She is the real deal. She is young, beautiful, and firm. Has most amazing breasts I've every seen. Nice combination of youth and good attitude. All activities are performed with great enjoyment.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sky Knox rocketmanco901 Colorado Springs Yes 1 9/29/12
Review by rocketmanco901 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It's been said alot, but when I opened the door she was more beautiful than her pictures! Everything just got better after that. If you get a chance to spend some time with her, don't miss it. Thanks again Sky!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan 702-xxx-8751 VegasBigMan69 Las Vegas Yes 13 9/29/12
Review by VegasBigMan69 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is easy to get ahold of, I text her a few times then talked on the phone. She gave me directions to her house on the west side of Vegas. When I arrived, her house was nice & clean. She was very inviting & even offered me something to drink. Her tv was already playing porn. She was friendly and asked me what I wanted, I was not really sure so she easily took care of that. I got undressed and she took her top off to reveal her nice milf boobs. She started with a nice bj on me and i loved it. She could tell I was nervous, but she made me feel very comfortable. After the bj, we rolled over and finished with mish. Overall she was great. I will definately go back to see her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JadedAngel Abe Froman Denver Yes 1 9/28/12
Review by Abe Froman (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Its been a while since I've done a review, so here it goes. I saw JadedAngel a number of years ago. I found out that she came back and thought that I would see her again. She was easy to make an appointment with by email. She works a day job so I had to be a little flexible but she was very accomodating. I met her at her incall in Longmont. When I met her, she was the same JadedAngel as before, but just a couple years older. She provided a very good session. Good utf and then covered fs in a variety of positions. She was very enthusiastic and into the session which I like. I enjoyed my time with her and will likely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane Paul Pudenda Denver Yes 27 9/28/12
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Blake/Elle was able to visit on short notice and at a rather late hour. Having seen her ads for some time, I regret not calling her sooner. She is down to earth, converses easily and has a wonderful sense of humor. There was none of the awkwardness that often accompanies a first encounter. Each activity shown above was pursued with gusto, despite the midnight time frame. Blake was responsive at all times, but her kissing is especially memorable. She seemed to enjoy her visit as much as I did, with absolutely no rushing or clock watching. In sum, her demeanor and quality of service definitely rise to the level of GFE. I cannot recommend Blake highly enough, and will certainly call her again. Please note that her current number is 970-391-3110, which differs from the number shown above................................................. ADMIN NOTE: phone number has been updated


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser Doug28 Denver Yes 54 9/28/12
Review by Doug28 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Facts: Incall was located in DTC (easy, safe, discrete) Set up was painless (standard two call system) She was ready on time (no sitting in your truck waiting) As other reviewers have said, Cristal is carrying a couple extra pounds but carries them well. Experience: Cristal opened the door with her signature white towel. We hugged and took care of business. She is full of energy and personality. Off came the towel and YIKES! You should know I spent 20 years in a marriage with 34B's. Cristal is packing 36DDD and loves to use them. Anyway, LFK, UTF, DATY, Russian all done with gusto but no rush. Then she whispered "whats your favorite position", my reply "Don't really have one" her reply "Lets find one". With that the cover went on and we tried most of them. FTF! She got up and came back with a hot towel and cleaned everything up and laid back down to cuddle. Now here is the cool part. I looked at the clock and had about eight minutes left. I mentioned time was short and started to get up but she pushed me down and said "hang on one minute". After a little UTF and 36DDD sliding, she covered him up again, rolled over, stuck her ass in the air and said hammer one more out, we got time. I know I shouldnt be proud but I kept inside the hour time limit. Review: Cristal is a wonderful girl, all about you, blessed with the best money can buy(36DDD), FTF! Make time to see her and be nice, she will earn your respect. If you are looking for a naughty GFE, I recommend Cristal. YMMV PS: I saw Cristal on the 26th. Had to go back on the 28th just to be sure it wasnt a one time show. It wasnt! Big fun for sixty minutes (actually about seventy but it wasnt my fault) shes not a clock watcher.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madi Soleil-5943 iCool Denver Yes 31 9/28/12
Review by iCool (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Strip club, lap dance, lingerie show, DFK, TF, DATY and on and on explains my encounter with Madi. I met her at Shotgun Willies wherein she came all dolled up, in her short, tight, elegant dress with high-heels. Her demeanor and looks puts her among the top 5% of girls at club. After drinks, we went to her incall location wherein she had various lingerie dresses lined up. She started with stripper dress, put on club music and gave me lapdances. 'Lingerie show'/dances continued with mini skirt etc etc. There was passionate TF and all other positions possible in couch. With these lap dances, now I don't miss Miami, LA's city of Industry or Madrid's private rooms. One of her email, she stated that "It's just not about <snip>, it's about the act and the whole experience". So, after above, now I know what she meant by "the whole experience". She had lot of energy and intense foreplayer. And her passion continues on with all follow on positions in bed. FYI: She do "Untranslated translated french" which is kissing and passionate TF but not true UTF. Anyway, I need to go back, to get her out of system.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gwen Lovely-9911 DomMale Colorado Springs Yes 3 9/28/12
Review by DomMale (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Found Gwen on BP and gave her a call. Easy to set up appointment and was very friendly on the phone. When she arrived I have to say the photos do NOT do her justice as she is very attractive. Gwen was talkative and friendly. She admitted to being new and not having a good start with fake calls and her only other appointment giving her fake bills. Even with this she remained positive in attitude and was smiling thru the session. After we got comfortable I enjoyed some DATY which she seemed to enjoy and was vocal. She then provided some sensual rubs and moved to translated french. Very skilled with this then we moved to missionary to my completion. Gwen was vocal throughout and was funny and talkative after not watching the clock at all. Great service with a smile and I am not sure how long she will stay in the game.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel 303-xxx-2572 snowmanmc-7389 Denver Yes 1 9/28/12
Review by snowmanmc-7389 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: We hit it off quickly and were talking like old friends in no time. It was a fun time I will do again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mystic of Denver average1 Denver Yes 99 9/28/12
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Another fantasy review. I saw Serenity a couple of weeks ago. I had set up an appointment for a mid Saturday evening and on that Saturday morning a time conflict came up on my end. I phoned her just after noon asking if we could get together earlier than I had arranged for. Serenity was very accommodating and I saw her mid-afternoon. Though she is a bit heavier than her pics, for an older guy like me, she looked more than fine. And she felt even better than she looked. She was friendly, we talked about our tastes in music. She made me feel at ease and it didn't feel like we just met. She appeared to be a good natured lady with no false pretense. She is really comfortable to be with and I found that attractive. The shortened length of session was at my request because of my time constraint which limited the array of activities. I had requested a body rub and then spent some time returning the favor (cuz I just love touching and giving pleasure). I let her know that I had read her reviews on the board and was looking forward to her wonderful mouth. As had been reported in another review, she said, "That is my favorite thing." and proceeded to show me her talents. Absolutely wonderful. There was more available, and she seemed somewhat disappointed that more didn't happen, which made me feel pretty darned good. The next time I see her, I will plan better to not be so hurried and look forward to taking participating in a more complete experience. She really is a sweety !!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Baby Misty hankmoody Denver Yes 35 9/28/12
Review by hankmoody (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing Misty earlier this week she's been on hiatus for a while. Clean private incall not a hotel, she likes for you to take the lead which I have no problem with. Nice soft skin clean very tasty DATY nice and responsive great utf. She was running a bday special so the actual donation was I left an extra 20 on top for her. Nice girl a little bigger than I usually go for still had a nice session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brielle MacKenna average1 Denver Yes 19 9/28/12
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This is my first fantasy review. Wonderful provider. This was my first ASP experience in a long time and Brielle made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked in the door. I know about YMMV, but my expectations were more than met. Brielle is a a wonderful kisser and quite sensual. Her attitude was fantastic and skills to match. All activities were done with a sense of caring enthusiasm. I would absolutely recommend her and expect to see her again in the future.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madi Soleil-5943 willieboy49 Denver Yes 31 9/28/12
Review by willieboy49 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I made an outcall appointment with Madi. She came to my place at the appointed time. We talked and got comfortable with each other. She changed into a school girl outfit that I requested. The action then started on the couch with some aggressive DATY and CBJ. Then into the bedroom. She is very good. I will not give details but she is way beyond GFE and I will repeat. Thanks.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brynn Campbell sirjames1955 Denver Yes 18 9/28/12
Review by sirjames1955 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Since moving here from Texas I have been on a quest to find the hottest blonde provider in Denver. My search is now over. Turns out that Brynn is not only hottest blonde provider, but hands down the best provider I have ever been with. I was originally going to see her last Friday but I learned she had to return home on short notice to help a friend in need. When I saw that she had returned, I jumped at the opportunity to see her. Since she had previously screened me, scheduling was easy. Her DTC incall is very upscale and right in line with the high class lady that she is. I was particularly impressed with how smart she is, college educated and very aware of current events. Even without the hot body, she would hold my attention and interest. Her body, of course, is spectacular - perfect in every way. She invited me to get comfortable while she changed into a sexy hot nightie. Started with a backrub then rolled over for some fantastic UTF. I rubbed her back for a bit then she rolled over for some of the tastiest, smoothest, most responsive DATY I have ever experienced. We tried several main course positions till I was unable to hold back any longer. My only regret is that I didn't schedule for longer but I won't make that mistake again. As I said before, I see no reason to continue my search. I have found my ATF.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal 720-xxx-1685 TomTomJones Denver Yes 6 9/28/12
Review by TomTomJones (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm a new reviewer but not to the hobby. Crystal was easy to schedule - She is prettier than her pictures and an interesting person. She is working her way through school so I was all too happy to help her with my donation. Nice incall and totally enjoyed all the activities together.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain Pete80228 Denver Yes 93 9/28/12
Review by Pete80228 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jez is awsome! Had an appointment with her last week and I still can't walk straight. Really hot petite body. This girl will take you places you have never been before. She comes with a guarantee of pleasure. She also is nice to talk to and get to know and don't worry about the clock, your pleasure is of more concern to her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Whitney Jaymes Johnrambo Denver Yes 23 9/27/12
Review by Johnrambo (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I find myself visiting Denver every few months. Haven't seen a ASP that I felt inclined to write a review for. However, this changed after my visit with Whitney. Set up was easy. I failed to connect with her by phone. However, emailed her and received a response within the hour and we scheduled an appt. the next day. Whitney opened the door was captivating. She was just gorgeous. Whitney's description of her self is accurate. Yet, she did fail to disclose her tattoo's - so, just fyi. If you don't like tattoo's, it's something to keep in mind. Persoanlly, I love a woman with tattoo's. After, some small talk we went started with DFK and man, can this lady kiss. I had to taste her DATY and she was so juicy and delicious. I didn't want to stop. I bet I spent 20 minutes there alone, when she insisted she return the favor. UTF was un matched. I love a woman who can take all of my johnson in her mouth. Finally, we moved onto exploring all positions. Not just in the bed, but the best was being straddled on the chair. WOW.. I will be back to see Whitney again, and again and again. She just became my ATF. Thanks again Whitney, I am counting the minutes till I see you again. Tick, tick, tick..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tina dafunguy Denver Yes 48 9/27/12
Review by dafunguy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tina was so attentive to my wishes and so into doing her thing!!! She says she really enjoys her work and it shows. Don't be put off by the neighborhood. Once you are inside the world melts away. Tina is one of the best I have ever had at BBBJ. She had my first shot within 10 minutes and I am an older gentleman (nice work!!!!). Not to worry, she gave me a great massage and primed me for round two. The first felt so great, I asked her to repeat. Boy did she ever!!!! I am going to be back every chance I get.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush dafunguy Denver Yes 44 9/27/12
Review by dafunguy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What a wonderful lady!!!! Goes above and beyond, never watches the clock, just pays attention to you. If all the ladies could have her attitude and enthusiasm, it would be wonderful. We both got a workout and I had a fantastic time. Will definitely call her again. What a great BBBJ! Almost couldn't make it to the desert, but I am so glad I did. Did I say she is WONDERFUL?!?!?!?!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa-8306 trackerpro Colorado Springs Yes 5 9/27/12
Review by trackerpro (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Enthusiastic, sexy, Great Breasts. Not quite GFE, Not quite PSE, But very very good, Beautiful and intelligent! and FTF. The TF was very good and her lips are fun to get lost in. Her personality is as sexy as her body, and she has some great tits, did I already say that :) Hope Lisa comes back soon! Only negative! she's in a relationship, but I guess most of us are :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee coolhand luke Denver Yes 15 9/27/12
Review by coolhand luke (85 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have read several reviews and decided to see for myself. Reviews are accurate. Very tastefully decorated apt. in very nice location. She tries to be very discrete. She is very friendly as well as being sexy. Great attitude and her skills match. True GFE with all the accoutrements. She can also squirt if you handle it right. If you like a more mature woman who takes pride in herself, pays attention to you and has the skills, I would recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
heatherdaniels blue Denver Yes 20 9/27/12
Review by blue (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Got a chance to see Heather for the first time recently. What a down to earth, mature, and beautiful young lady, could be a model. Will see her next chance I get, wish I would of had more time to stay longer.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naomi Michaels dirtyJbone5280 Denver Yes 72 9/27/12
Review by dirtyJbone5280 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ok what can I say about this lovely besides she is absolutely sexual. From the first minute I saw her in her sexy thigh highs, I was Ohhhhhh Shit I wanna see that all over me! I have seen her both times while she was running a special and they were both quickies but it's all I needed. fresh DATY, great UTF and HJ and as for everything else CG and Missionary was explosive. She is good and steady and she really can rock your world I know she did mine:) I only hate the fact that she might be done with the business soon which sucks because she is one of My ATF's. Thanks FOXXXY you are amazing girl.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn-6933 dirtyJbone5280 Denver Yes 76 9/27/12
Review by dirtyJbone5280 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well let's just say after a failed attempt a few months back I was seriously not planning on seeing her but I am glad I balled up and did. This girl is very sexy has soft skin and sexy little body. She seemed kinda like she was somewhere else at first but then the activities started and she came alive. She does everything covered which is fine by me and she really knows how to get thing done. Next time I definetly need to spend more time because she is so sexy and super awesome when she warms up to you. Thanks hun and see you again soon:)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miki Izuwa Rex Denver Yes 7 9/27/12
Review by Rex (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cute. Nice. Especially if you craven' Asian. Eager kisser. Augmented breasts are still soft and seem natural. As with most Asians, Miki doesn't have a latina ass. My impression is that she enjoys giving over receiving. Terrific UTF. My recommendation is to let her take the lead. Just lay back, relax and enjoy it. You'll be in for a great unrushed, gentle, sensual experience.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
heatherdaniels LongTimeLurker Denver Yes 20 9/27/12
Review by LongTimeLurker (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow! What a great lady. I haven't posted a review in a while (I tend to stick with a good ASP once I have found one), but Heather deserves all the compliments I can give her. 1) The Setup: Super easy, requested appt. through P411 about a week ahead of time and she quickly responded with a yes. She followed up with a confirmation message over the weekend and directions by text on the day of our meeting. During the interim, her prices went up, but she happily grandfathered me in for the discounted rate. 2) The View: I was a little skeptical that Heather could be as beautiful as her profile pictures. I am happy to say that my concerns were for naught. Heather is stunning. She could fit right in as an SI swimsuit or lingerie model. She is tall, tan and toned with all of the right curves. And I still can't get over how beautiful her face is. Do not worry about the blur in the photos, Heather has a natural beauty that she enhances with just a little bit of make up. 3) The Personality: Heather cracks me up. She is small town folk like me and has a great perspective on life. She is intelligent, but you know she has done her share of partying. She has some great stories and was willing to listen to my (lame) antics as well. 4) The Services: I don't like to get too personal, but everything listed above was undertaken with the enthusiasm that youth brings. She gave me a lot of attention and let me lie back for a while and bask in the glow of a beautiful woman taking care of my every desire. Once the real action starts I am not good for very long, but Heather really took the time to give me a good long build up... something that seems to be increasingly rare. 5) Overall: When I compared the rate to the photos I was a little hesitant to take the leap. Boy am I glad I did. Heather is a great addition to Colorado and I am ecstatic that she has decided to stick around for a while. You are only hurting yourself if you don't take the time to go see her. Thanks for a great time Heather, I can't wait to see you again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Felicity eventhisoneistaken Denver Yes 2 9/27/12
Review by eventhisoneistaken (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was very accommodating to a messed up schedule that I have. Felicity was very friendly and flirty during the whole session. She will make you feel at home with her easy going personality and amazing smile. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great relaxing, stress re-leaving massage.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Koko private1 Denver No 1 9/27/12
Review by private1 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Chit chat on the phone all the way to the incall's parking lot. And then she dropped off. For those who vlaue their time- PASS on this one!!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenn MustangCrazy4 Denver Yes 9 9/27/12
Review by MustangCrazy4 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Recently I experienced one of the most enjoyable hours of my life. I got to spend 60 minutes with Jenn. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I think the lady is drop dead gorgeous. She has sparkling eyes and a smile that is certain to charm. When she disrobed I was able to take in her incredible figure. I was very nervous at first, but within a minute she had put me at ease. It was as if we were old friends and were picking up on our conversation from when we last met. She is smart and has a great sense of humor. She had me laughing the entire session. Her total mission was my satisfaction. She is not a clock watcher. Twice, when I asked how we were doing for time, she said “we have plenty” and stayed focused on me. Jenn is the real deal. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an amazing hour with a delightful lady. Note: Her phone number is 339-309-1697, which goes to her computer. She answered my texts and E-mails quickly. Treat Jenn as the lady she is, and you will be well rewarded.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany BP Munchie-9737 Denver Yes 15 9/26/12
Review by Munchie-9737 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Have seen her a few times since my first encounter and she gets better and better and treats me like a king. Her rules are perfect for me and she doesn't do anything I don't like. There is no better deal in Denver in my opinion. She hits every mark and looks better every time I see her. Love the new black hair look.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aliyah-4698 codeblue702 Las Vegas Yes 1 9/26/12
Review by codeblue702 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is definitely girl in the ad. Very petite, nice body. met her at her in call on the strip. she's just visiting but comes here pretty often. attitude was okay but seemed not into the session and just wanted to get it over already. she said she just had her nipples pierced so i couldn't play with it as much. definitely not gfe. very nice body though. would recommend if you're looking for a spinner type.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush jerry.S Denver Yes 44 9/26/12
Review by jerry.S (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: No need to write up what's already been said about this lady. Her skills make the session. Lots of energy, variety, and intensity. Really enjoyed Megan from the instant I was invited into her lair 'til the time I left. She's skilled in the arts of seduction, conversation and kissing. Lots of guttural, primal sounds emanating throughout the session and some small part of that was mine!. Delectably nice handful of derriere that she loves to show off, and for good reason. Will be scheduling another round with her when I'm next having to be in Denver. Highly recommended. Thanks, Megan.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Svetlana bear5256 Colorado Springs Yes 37 9/26/12
Review by bear5256 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After being out of the state for more than 2 years, Svetlana is back! If you go into the archived reviews, you will find her reviews and she is as great as ever! Svetlana is nonstop passion from the second I walked into her home till I left. Her place is clean and the location is easy to find. She is definitely GFE and pleasing her is fun and easy, this lady is multi-orgasmic and wow she is all about making sure you have a great time. Treat her well and you will experience passion like no other!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miki Izuwa rocketmanco901 Denver Yes 7 9/26/12
Review by rocketmanco901 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: There's just something special about spending time with a lovely lady when its cold and wet outside. Her UTF was the best. I was thinking she should have her tougue insured! If you enjoy petite ladies then Miki is for you. While she's still learning english, she was very enthusiastic. Thanks again Miki.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade 303-xxx-2274 Grinch Boulder Yes 4 9/26/12
Review by Grinch (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/12
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well I finally got to see Jade after several unanswered calls. As usual my call went to a non-operational mailbox. Today she called me back and could tell she was just a little nervous. Jade is definitely the girl in the pictures and is quite cute with a nice, smooth little body. She has a piercing not in or nose or lip but in-between. She has a few tattoos but not too many and kind of a hip-hop/street attitude. She was very nice and a lot of fun! I do recommend her but she might not be for everyone. She reminds me a little of Dakota Fanning in the movie "The Runaways" about the all-girl kick ass rock band. She has some great translated french and a nice little pink Susie! I had a great time with this energetic youngster. Certainly streetwise and independent so you guys can trust her if she trusts you. Cheers!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kourtney (757) tehotherdude Denver Yes 6 9/25/12
Review by tehotherdude (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I responded to a faceless ad which can be sketchy but the rest of her looked great. After reverse image search there were probably genuine. After quick 2-call I arrived and she greeted me outside which was nice for a change. We found each other walking toward and talking on the phone to each other. She is orders of magnitude better looking than her pictures suggest. She was hot. We got to her room and I felt comfortable talking to her. I liked her personality right away. We got naked and after some heavy petting and DFK, I moved down for some DATY and it was nice, responsive, and juicy. She gave me covered oral that was amazing and almost made me pop. I got on top and the entrance was grand. Tight, moist, and hot we then managed CG, K9, and started and finished up with missionary which I prefer. I lasted the entire time to thoroughly enjoy it, I watched the clock but she didn't. This woman loves sex and is very pleasing both sensually and aesthetically. Overall: Very glad I called her. I'm plan to be a regular.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicholeofdenver GentleJeff Denver Yes 70 9/24/12
Review by GentleJeff (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nicole is a very sweet lady who enjoys what she does a lot. I like ladies who enjoy receiving as much as they do giving and she seemed to enjoy herself very much. A mature lady who knows her stuff. Great kisser and conversationalist. Great lady at a great price!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Anders sirjames1955 Denver Yes 33 9/24/12
Review by sirjames1955 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been on a quest to find the hottest blonde provider in Denver and Alexis is certainly in the running. Very upscale incall, easy to schedule. She seems to have lost a little weight judging for her older pictures but still just the right proportions. She very enthusiastically participated in all activities. She does have a new phone number but the review site would not allow me to change it but it is in her EB ad. Very nice lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Montana Reese Songdog57 Denver Yes 12 9/24/12
Review by Songdog57 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was fortunate enough to spend an hour with Montana on 08/24/12. Something that needs to be mentioned right up front is that she took extraordinary steps to ensure that she was able to keep this appointment. In my experience that has not always been the case with some providers and it is something that I very much appreciate. Her in-call location is upscale and easy to find. The session was a great experience for me. Montana is beautiful, smart, humorous, and extremely skilled at what she does. She engaged in all the above listed activities with enthusiasm and consideration for what I wanted. Her aim is to please, and she most certainly does! I found myself wanting to see her again before I was half way home. I can give her the highest recommendation without any reservations at all. Treat her well, deserves it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: