Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

33801 - 33850 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Star 720-xxx-5605 snowmanmc-7389 Denver Yes 3 10/21/12
Review by snowmanmc-7389 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow, I had such a great time with Star. She is very easy to be with and gives you her full attention. I usually like some foreplay but after her response to my playing with her nipples got me going and taking it slow went out the window. She made me feel wanted in the best way. I'll skip the intement details but after time in needed time to recover to be able to walk because my knees were weak. I look forward to seeing Star many times!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristal Keys bigberd Colorado Springs Yes 3 10/21/12
Review by bigberd (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: When I saw Kristal's ad that she was visiting I was blown away by the pictures. I was not disappointed. Her pictures are accurate and recent. She is a very beautiful young lady. She is easy to talk to and overall a very good time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily climber Denver Yes 5 10/21/12
Review by climber (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've tried for a while now to meet with Emily. Our schedules never worked out. But I'm very thankful that I didn't give up! WOW! this girl is the real deal. I was stunned when she opened the door, she looks like my neighbors hot wife. She was a great conversationalist, and when it was time she was amazing! No rush just fun. I will be back!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ava Allure wiggly Denver Yes 23 10/20/12
Review by wiggly (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is overall great GFE, I have had the opportunity to see her several times and will again, only wish she had an incall option. I would rate her "fantastic" but feel that a few items missing from menu keep me to reserve the rating. She is an energetic woman that really seems to enjoy having a good time, DATY was great and she gets fired up and wants your package immediately, made me feel like a million dollars, she is a great woman and wish I could find a keeper like her for my personal life partner. When you are able to take her to a ultimate organism seeing her squirm will drive you crazy and follow right behind her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela wiggly Denver Yes 74 10/20/12
Review by wiggly (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is extremely playful from the moment you come in the door, makes you feel relaxed and at ease. She has been tanning and looks great, she keeps in decent shape, overall toned. She was very responsive, and she was also very eager to please. The incall is a nice private basement with good music playing and some strategically placed mirrors that certainly add to the experience if you enjoy some action shots while playing. She is very accommodating on short notices, I have seen her several times and highly recommend if you like mature providers.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany BP _303xxx8767 Denver Yes 15 10/20/12
Review by _303xxx8767 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After seeing her adds and reviews I called her after a ncns that I had previously scheduled. She answered and the normal verification took place. I am still at a loss in how to describe our session. It lasted maybe 8 minutes. It was the 8 best minutes I have had lately. I have been seeking out some nice naturals d's and she has some...I want more. The hotel was raunchy but to me it made the experience better.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kyla Young jseattle Denver Yes 38 10/20/12
Review by jseattle (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The Ladies know how to make the Boy's Happy. YES!YES!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush coatty Boulder Yes 44 10/20/12
Review by coatty (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/12
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Noticed Megan's posting on the P411 Ad Board and thought she would be the perfect complement to a Boulder ATF, Sasha. Contacted Megan first by email and followed via phone to set up a session. When we rendezvoused at Sasha's Boulder incall, it was like I had entered an erotic Munchkinland. Although the providers had never met before, in a short time time these two petite, buffed hotties progressed from pleasant conversation to an energy-charged undertaking of the foregoing activities, which were enjoyed by all based upon both visual and audible evidence. Fortunately for me, they made sure that I remained an integral part of the episode. MSOG, though offered, was not in the cards. There was some discussion between Megan and Sasha about future joint ventures and I would encourage those of you interested to get your reservations in early. I know I will. Thanks ladies for an encounter I will long remember.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki Punk Rwak Princess billybob71 Colorado Springs Yes 4 10/20/12
Review by billybob71 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/12
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Session was just that, a session. Nothing fantastic or mind-blowing, but adequate. Nice lady, and very laid back. Pics show her in a little bit better shape than she is (has an unexpected pooch for a girl of her frame).


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki (620) mattmatt Denver Yes 3 10/20/12
Review by mattmatt (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Called Nikki in the am to make a pm appointment. Very sweet and pleasant on the phone. Standard 2 call procedure to a nice part of town(south Denver). Older motel but, very clean and safe. Got the number and went to the door. Nikki opened and very please with the young lady greeting me. Kiss and hug and we got to know each other a bit and down to business. Everything was done wth great style and vigor. She is a homerun!!! Thank you Nikki will see you again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine jrock-6122 Denver Yes 50 10/20/12
Review by jrock-6122 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Elaine was very easy to get a hold of, standard two call set up to her incall apartment, which was very clean and nice. When she opended the door, I thought "WOW" she looked wonderful and I fell in love again, as usual. I had a special request which she fulfilled very well. I had a wonderful GFE by a sweet young lady. She is well worth your time to see, she also stated that she may raise her rates in the near future. I would highly recommend seeing her before she does. Thank you Elaine, I will see her again in the near future


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nadia-4141 yummy7777 Las Vegas No 2 10/20/12
Review by yummy7777 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/12
Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I really took one for the team here! Called Nadia because I liked her pics and that was the only thing good about it...she looks exactly like her pics. On the phone she sounded fun, but when I arrived she was like a dead fish. She just laid down on the bed with her clothes on and didn't move. Her only activity was taking my gift and stashing it away. I asked if she were alright and she said "fine". I asked what she'd like to do and she said "whatever you want". I asked if we could take off our clothes and she said "if you want". From then on she just laid there with her eyes closed, half asleep. It was really wierd. I couldn't get her to move or do anything and if I asked her anything she said "if you want", in a tired, drugged voice. I finally gave up and left. Avoid this one, she's a waste of time and money.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor (619) tehotherdude Denver Yes 3 10/19/12
Review by tehotherdude (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Taylor is a west coast blonde who makes occasional visits to Denver from CA. I used to see her posts periodically and thought she was probably TGTBT. I'd call occasionally for what must have been a couple months but kept getting her voice mail. Recently, I got through, we spoke, and after the routine call exchanges, I found myself at her door, not knowing what to expect. When she opened the door her hair was darker blonde, almost light brown (which I preferred); but the same face and body I was expecting to see. Her pics her very real and very understated. We broke the ice which was easy; she's a sharp, educated girl and easy to talk to and very much a sweetheart with a warm demeanor. We became comfortable and I reveled in her soft, flawless body. She has a sweet voice, gorgeous smile and toned body and legs that feel like heaven when wrapped around you. Every part of this woman is lovely and functions perfectly. Her personality is laid back and carefree. Her photos are real and current but she is much hotter in 3D. Treat her with the respect and friendliness she deserves and she will return the favor. (Her favors are, I guarantee, better than your favors). She was responsive with an undulating and unmistakably refined sensuality. She is a woman who becomes absorbed in the moment. She enjoyed herself and it showed, which made it all more pleasurable for me. Her face during multiple paroxysms was radiantly feminine. Having had my share of girlfriends, beean a hobbyist for a some time, a regular dater when I feel like it, I instantly felt a rapport with this provider on each of these levels. Would I spend time with this woman again? Definitely. Our next two visits together were even better.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye Woodman Denver Yes 150 10/19/12
Review by Woodman (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw her last week and I asked her to wear thigh highs and heels, she said no problem. She met me at the door with a black dress on with the stocking, garter belt, and 6 inch heels and looked great, she is a great kisser, DATY was clean and great too.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxxy rwillie6996 Denver Yes 7 10/19/12
Review by rwillie6996 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Roxxy was very nice on the two calls to set up our appointment - and when we met she was even MORE nice! She was a little timid - she explained that she had only taken a couple of 'calls' EVER prior to my visit and was nervous. (I believe this to be true-not a story!) Once at her location she became comfortable very quickly. Started with some cuddling and kissing, playing with each others' assets so to speak. Went to UTF and directly to DATY - with multiple "Os". Back to UTF and CG - again more "Os" for both of us! MSOG definitely a possibility - I was too spent to produce but enjoyed the effort! Treat her nice and Roxxy will give you one of the best GFE experiences with a girl next door that I have experienced! Mention that you saw the TOB post - it may help ease her anxiousness-I told her that there are a lot of nice folks here.....enjoy - I plan to again SOON!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Molly of Denver Al-Packer Denver Yes 5 10/19/12
Review by Al-Packer (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Molly of Denver sure reminds me of another wonderful provider from a couple years ago. Almost sure one in the same any hoo Molly is simply the best. I don't need to go into the details of my visit, everything listed was done to perfection. I hope she stays around for a long time. she is my ATF.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yesenia-4618 bobfire Denver Yes 139 10/18/12
Review by bobfire (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is one of my all time favorites... She is just a cool girl with amazing talents... You treat this lady nice she will rock your world! Thanks Sweetheart


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adora-5006 I want DATY Colorado Springs Yes 18 10/18/12
Review by I want DATY (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/12
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After my last experience I wanted to play this one safe. I figure since Adora had a bunch of reviews and since she is always updating her picture she would be safe to meet. Set up was easy and it was a standard 2 call system. When I was on my way she sent a pic that was taken only a few minutes before. She looked way hot in her pic and I couldn't wait to get there. Once at her incall she gave me the room number, and I went on up. She answered the door wearing a little white outfit, with huge heels. She was quiet during the beginning, and we kinda went right into it. I asked about her rules, and just a forwarning she doesn't do UTF or TF. I asked about DATY and she said yes, so we hopped right into it. The view was looking up at her was awesome, and she has a great body. Taste and smell was great. I wasn't sure if she was into it, but as I kept going she relaxed more and seemed to enjoy it. After a bit, we moved onto the next course, she gave me a condom and we started in mish, switch to a 30 sec her on top, and then she got on her hands and knees. I could resist and went back in for some DATY and DATO, very clean. Finally we finished up doing doggie. Afterwards we talked and she opened up a lot more. The good: Accurate pics, very attractive and clean, awesome body, donation The Bad: Not GFE If she was GFE I would be there every day, but you cant have it all. For the donation she is not only a must see but should be the first to call. As I said if you want a BJ or GFE, then she isnt for you. But if you want a hot chick that is tight, with no BS, then give her a call


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monroepierce ticonderouga Fort Collins Yes 125 10/18/12
Review by ticonderouga (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is simply great. Very easy to talk to and quite passionate, I enjoyed very much. I have never been much in favor of sharing much in the way of details, but I'll just say that she is a truly great and unique lady with whom I was privileged enough to spend a little time with.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou magicman Denver Yes 62 10/18/12
Review by magicman (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen her a time before and again for multi hour. She is a beautiful, sexy woman makes you feel like you are the only one! Without all details she has a gorgeous face, smooth soft skin, hot toned and tight body. She is sensual, smokin sexy responsive body and much prettier in person! I hope to see her again and again! Thanks again


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 95 10/17/12
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Kira about a year ago for hh appointment and said I'd never make that mistake again. This is my second time seeing her, but won't be my last. She loves to make you happy and always glosses a smile on that pretty face of hers. Always dressed to impress. Greeted at the door with a nice black lace bustier and heels. I don't even think I said 'hi' and she had her tongue down my throat (or vice-versa). Stayed this way until we migrated our way to the bedroom. After clothes hit the floor, DATY is first on menu. Very, very clean and tasty. Turned over for awesome UTF. Alphabet soup is in play for rounds one and two. Warm towel clean up in between, water and rest! (lol) Kira is not a clock watcher and loves to have a good time. I'm grandfathered in at her friends rate, so newbies will pay more. She has a great curves & FTF. Nice incall as well. Kira is a lady who gets it. I would highly, highly recommend to anyone!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Zoey Ryder DeMarco-8036 Denver Yes 32 10/17/12
Review by DeMarco-8036 (101 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Fantastic experience! Very easy to set up an appointment with some verification over the phone. Zoey was in a very convenient location for me so I set up a half hour with her. Reading some of her reviews I still wanted to see if this was going to work out, and I am very happy to say it did. She is very pretty and cute, with a sweet disposition about her, pretty face, bueatiful smile, and a very sexy body, the type just built for sex; soft in the right places and firm in the other places, just perfect. When I met her she was very polite and into me, that continued through the rest of the session. What a pleasant attitude, very accommodating to what I was into which was just to have fun with a bueatiful woman. The French was translated and was great, we went through a few positions, CG was my favorite and the view from K9 was excellent. Vocals were discrete and hot. Overall an amazing experience and I would recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Andrea 623-xxx-8407 DenverGuy4Fun Denver Yes 13 10/17/12
Review by DenverGuy4Fun (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Andrea was great. Best body I have seen yet. Perfect titties that need to be sucked. She rode me for a good 10 minutes and boy was it tight. Too bad she doesn't kiss but she is still worth it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tammy-6329 leonknows Denver Yes 6 10/17/12
Review by leonknows (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Better than "Average" but not "Very Good"...Tammy was pleasant and willing but not enthusiastic. Every was alright but not "special" . . . Short time "specials" might be best with her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Grace-3562 Candyman47-5856 Denver Yes 30 10/17/12
Review by Candyman47-5856 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: If you want to meet a beautiful young lady that is easy to talk to and a body that will leave you breathless, call Olivia. She has a great look and you will be mesmerized by those eyes and everything else. We are lucky to have her back in town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tari ctgiver Denver Yes 1 10/17/12
Review by ctgiver (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: TOFTT on this one. I've been in the hobby for over a decade and this session was in the bottom 10%. Been watching her post on BP for over a month and looked her up here, no reviews. She was in a decent in call but not great. She is more of a 3G provider with many activities off the list. No DATY, just lip kissing and no UTF or TF just HJ. Attitude was okay but brought up that my time was running out while we were in the middle of actually doing something. This was after i spent the first 20 minutes giving her a massage. I don't think she's been in the hobby very long and has a lot of maturing to do, however, there is potential there. Just needs some maturing and to find her skills.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristal Keys chunky4096-7166 San Diego Yes 3 10/17/12
Review by chunky4096-7166 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/12
Time: 1 hr Location: San DiegoIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Kristal on a trip to Southern Cali last month. She is attractive, sweet and a pleasure to be with. She was very accomodating - coming to my hotel with only a few hours notice. I had a great time, and suspect you will as well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaylee Jones bootsmcgraw68 Denver Yes 5 10/17/12
Review by bootsmcgraw68 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A very sweet gal with a great personality. Treat her with respect.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Beautiful Brittany sir.nicksalots Denver Yes 8 10/17/12
Review by sir.nicksalots (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: doing this for you ! anyways fellas shes a total knock you blonde hair blue eyes n a nice around ass wut more could you ask for ? she s super cute ,fun, out going she loves to talk i had her over last nite oct 13 n she was awesome she not scared to get naked n enjoy you we started out felling one anothers and hoped in to doggy style it was awesome shes great i look forward to seeing her again guys call her shes awesome catch her while you can beauitful brittany is worth every penny she also has outfits but there a lil extra but total worth it !!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mollie blkmajk Denver Yes 2 10/17/12
Review by blkmajk (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mollie was easy to work with setting up the appointment. Normal two-call setup. We met at a motel. She seemed a little nervous throughout the date. She is shy and not super talkative, but you won't care because she is super cute and sexy. We started off with some light kissing and then DATY. Very nice! We continued with FS. Also good. Overall, Mollie is a very sweet girl who delivers. A note of caution: she is not GFE so if you are expecting her to be grabbing your hair and clawing your back you will be disappointed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audra Baron funtimes50 Denver Yes 28 10/16/12
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw audra's ad on http://www.escortboards.net/colorado/adboard/ and she had been on my "got to see" list for some time. I called and we got the verification thing out of the way. Then when we were trying to schedule something.. I got a cold.. that out me down for a couple of days. I asked her to txt me in a couple of days.. and dang if she didn't DO EXACTLY AS I ASKED.. I love women who, "know who they are." We setup a time and I couldn't wait to see her. When I arrived, we sat and talked for a while. Intelligent, bright, funny, she is the whole package. Much prettier than her pictures... about 5'10" tall with a spectacular athletic body. I petted her dog, for a while, as we made friends. When the activities began, I couldn't have asked for more. We started with a gentle massage and worked up to a full therapeutic rubdown. Given more time, I'm sure Audra could rub all the kinks out. Audra suited me up and rode with excitment. Our time together just flew by... I will definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet Ganadan12 Denver Yes 80 10/16/12
Review by Ganadan12 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow! I am not sure where to even start! Violet is a sensual goddess. She does offer a regular fbsm which I can only imagine would be heavenly, however, I chose her Sensual Kink option. This was a completely new experience for me. I would describe it as intro to bdsm light. What a complete thrill of sensations. Violet is a great communicator and makes sure that you are comfortable with everything she does to you. This was a mind-blowing erotic experience. Did I happen to mention that Violet is absolutely gorgeous to boot! If you are interested in testing your adventurous side, you can't go wrong with Violet. Just be warned: Once you see Violet, you might find other providers/experiences boring.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hayden carlos slim-2604 Denver Yes 1 10/16/12
Review by carlos slim-2604 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Hayden at a nice hotel in DTC and found her pics to be accurate. Opted for the quick hit since she is new and found a very nice rack and a muscular toned body. Unfortunately she has a limited menu with CBJ and no DATY. Went with CBJ and then a quick finish in mish. Overall a “good” rating (since there is no single rating for "good" had to select the "average - good..." one) since it’s hard to give more in such a short time with a limited menu. She also has her girlfriend Penny here who also looks tempting. She's one of the few providers with a quick hit option. Of course YMMV and this is solo mi dos centavos.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis (via Katie L.) supercombo-8123 Denver Yes 1 10/16/12
Review by supercombo-8123 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Katie L. has found another winner. Alexis is the newest girl she is booking for an holy teenie tiny spinner. It was her first day and I was her first client. great attitude, skills and body, loves her french and is good at it too.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dejah air Colorado Springs Yes 1 10/16/12
Review by air (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: took a chance and boy im glad i did this lady is amazing she did all activities with great skills and she is very beautiful she is a keeper cant wait to see her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Fierce-6748 62scooter Denver Yes 67 10/16/12
Review by 62scooter (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: quick and easy to set up. nice personality. Sasha is a cute girl...to me presentation is everything and when she opened the door she was in sweats. :( if she would take a little time she could be quite the looker. pretty much 3G's but kinda what I expected off of BP. overall a nice experience as I hadn't seen anyone in quite a while and her screening was simple enough...call when I got close, gave directions, call when I got to the location for room, etc.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Trinity-9366 E SaL Denver Yes 5 10/16/12
Review by E SaL (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I seen her ad and was amazed, I thought too good to be true. She was very polite on the phone and me being a bit of a noob at bein a hobbiest she took great care of me. I set up an appointment.. And made my way there. Pretty short notice but she was ok with it. After arriving I knocked she let me in, only to reveal her gorgeous naked body waiting for me. She hugged me then introducing herself I was at a loss. She looked MUCH SEXIER then the pics. WOW! Perky tits, smooth ass, and even tattoos. Im in heaven. She then layed down, I layed next to her for a min then began. She is VERY LIMBER! Alot of fun and very well worth it... Im a see her again and again... Highly recommend


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush CSmythe Denver Yes 44 10/16/12
Review by CSmythe (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I couldn't have asked for a better introduction to the hobby than from Megan. She is super nice and attentive. She was patient knowing that I was obviously nervous. She's got a bangin' little physique and plenty of energy to spare. She definitely aims to please and loves to do what she does. I certainly enjoyed myself...I'll leave it at that. Thanks so much Megan!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Teresa 71redneck Denver Yes 10 10/15/12
Review by 71redneck (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First time meeting Marilyn in mid-September and things were awesome. I contacted her about midday on a Sunday and she was able to see me later in the evening. Incall is an office/commercial complex in Lakewood, not too hard to find. Room is very inviting and Marilyn is just a sweetheart. She is a very attractive, fuller figured lady that has great hands and she worked out a lot of kinks in the back and legs. She sure didn't disappoint on the flip. Offered FS and was accepted and was extremely satisfied. As stated earlier, she just has great hands. Also very good humored and great to talk to during session. I highly recommend her!!!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kimmy aka Kimmy Bee asian golfer Las Vegas No 1 10/15/12
Review by asian golfer (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/12
Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I texted and inquired about hh donation she replied 100 so i said ok went to incall on flamingo and harmon the royal motel. This place is gated so you have to park outside and she has to come let you in that took about 10 minutes for her to come. When she finally came she is the girl in the pic and seem nice. When i get to her place she asks me to get comfortable and then asks for the donation. She goes to bedroom and only takes top off and proceeds to put lotion on her hand. She starts a handjob and i ask thats what i get for my donation she said if you want more have to give me more money. I replied did not bring more money and she proceeded with the handjob during the session she kept watching the tv and could tell really not into it. Effort was terrible and when i told her would not cum she stopped and sat on the couch until i said session is over she said yep and did not even walk me out. She is pretty but her attitude and service is terrible would not repeat ever.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy Carlson ThankfulDan Denver Yes 50 10/15/12
Review by ThankfulDan (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is my first.I could not have asked for a finer woman.I do not believe for who I am that there could be a better woman out there. The rest I will keep to myself in my own fond memories.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Erika-6747 BigDan Denver Yes 31 10/15/12
Review by BigDan (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was impressed with her website, she seemed to be very establiched and upscale, something that is important to me. She is most certainly a very sweet young lady and enjoys making an older gentleman such as myself feel very good, which she certinly did for me. Highly recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
European Tanya uther pendragon Las Vegas Yes 4 10/15/12
Review by uther pendragon (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have come to know Tanya over the past few months. Here is my latest review of her: LOCATION: Las Vegas DATE: Late Summer 2012 NAME: Tanya, Mala Tanya or Euro Tanya INCALL/OUTCALL: Incall AGENCY OR INDY: Indy ACCURATE PICTURE: Yes. Enticing and Exotic For Camera Phone Foto; She Spends A Bit Of Face Time In The Mirror Making Up AGE: 26 PERSONALITY: Perky, Energetic, Fabulous Attitude, Friendly, Upbeat RACE: Eastern European Caucasian BODY TYPE: Spinner Supreme and Ballerina and A Joy To Hold WEIGHT: 95 lbs She Has Lost Weight Over The Last Six Weeks HEIGHT: 5'9" BUST: 30 A with Small Nipples WAIST: Waspy and Tantilizing HIPS: Taut and Muscular HAIR: Rich Brunette Down Draped Around Her Bare Creamy Shoulders EYES: Hypnotic Gleeming Greenish Blue FEET: Toes Done in a Brown Polish SKIN TONE: Silken and Tight Against a Classic Spinner's Physique TRIMMING: Shavenly TATTOOS: None SCARS: No External PIERCINGS: Coral Stone in Her Belly Button CLOTHES: At Least Six Different Changes Over 24 Hours; She's A Girl! GLASSES: No MOANER OR A SCREAMER: We Were Both Screaming Halleluyah Sweet Jesus!! ENERGY LEVEL DURING THE SESSION: Nuclear MULTI SHOTS DURING THE HOUR: Me Several Her Several ACCEPTS FRENCH: With Extreme Prejudice SMOKES: Yes.. Minimal... Perhaps 6 in 24 hours DRINKS: Coffee, Hot Ginger Tea, Water, Juice KISSES: Deeeep French With Her Hot Wet Tongue In My Mouth. FRENCH: With Lots of Energy to The Point I Had to Slow Her Down. GREEK: No. Too Tiny. I'm Not Interested In That YOGA: Yep Her Thing... An Outside Inside Donut With Her Kitty Point Up & Out. She Is A Human Pretzel RUSSIAN: No Way... She may speak a little. DON’T’s: BBFS, Greek and CIM. WEB-SITE: http://malatanya.escortsite.com/ SCREENING PROCESS: Email Through Board Your Handle/Reviews; Board References EMAIL: malatanya86@GMAIL.COM PHONE: 702-772-8836 RECOMMEND: To High Class Gents That Treat Her Like Royalty COMMENTS: I did follow up as stated in my last review of Tanya the Princess from Eastern Europe by a return trip to Vegas for the sole purpose of visiting her this last week. I was only able to make it for a day, but it went by like a rocket. My head is still swimming. Twenty four hours of bliss. I decided not long after my trip in August to get back to Sin City and was able to make this work out. Tanya was very excited as I. We did email routinely and spoke from time to time. One fine day, my plane landed in Vegas and the cab took me over to her new place fairly close to the airport. It was like out of a movie as she ran to meet me with open arms in slow motion and I dropped the suitcases for a hearty welcome embrace. Huggg....'Crunch' goes my spectacles hung around my neck, falling into two pieces. We laugh. (second ones I break this week). She quips 'I hope that is not ominous' in her cute eastern european brogue. It was not in any way, as I will attest to henceforth. We got into her cool darkened apartment from the rising Nevada desert heat (not overbearing though) and tried to catch up on things. She had just been in this apartment since the first and was happy with it. I cleaned up a little from my day's herctic travels and we finally got to have the first of several smooching sessions. She is a great kisser for such a younger lady (Tanya puts a hella lot into her kisses). They are very memorable and luscious. That really says it all. My mouth waters just thinking about them. Tanya and I did enjoy a few outings including a great german restaurant with some 'Smeckt Gut' food and Umpa band. Totally authenic. We got some stares with Tanya's drop dead looks as we sashayed through the cavernous restaurant. Her sexy accent is a give away to her euro background as everyone else in this deutch restaurant has americanized tones except her. Then did a little shopping for things and back to her place. She really needs to gain a little weight as she had lost maybe 10 pounds in the last 6 weeks and I did succeed in getting her to eat plenty. We had brought home some nuts and she really loves cashews. Yep, ate the whole can. Our intimate times were indescribable and that is where I leave that (see my prior review for lurid details of a wonderful GFE experience), though I felt to be on a honeymoon with non stop love making. We had fallen asleep fairly early and got a good nights sleep. Tanya slept in my arms all night. In the morning we dressed showered and had breakfast at a well known rock cafe which was very good. We toured the exhibits there as she was not familar with the theme and it was awesome. Back at the homestead she made me hot ginger tea which I enjoyed as she had a hot coffee she had 'made' from packets. A call to the taxi and too soon we kissed goodbye. Dang it! I was gone from her over to the airport in minutes and home bound shortly afterwards with thoughts of lovely European Tanya.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Joy Druuven Denver Yes 67 10/15/12
Review by Druuven (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I visited Joy this week. Nice incall. I had a fantastic time. Very personable. All services performed magnificently.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chelsea 719-xxx-0178 wellspent Denver Yes 1 10/15/12
Review by wellspent (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Chelsea's ads for awhile she is friends with Tiny Tiffany. Set up was the two call, Chelsea was running late once she arrived I was pleased to see how pretty she was, but I could have done with out her driver/pimp? standing on the side where I was able to see him, Chelsea came inside and I looked outside to see her driver leave and I was not bothered by him during the session. I have to say this is the most quiet session I ever had. I had to start every thing once we undressed I can say Chelsea has one of the best body Ive seen her nipples are pierced and fun to play with. I had get her started with an hj and then tf that was average, she dose not kiss or do any finger play, or daty. Chelsea got on top to ride and her body looked hot, but she had no facial expressions. We did doggie and mish where I finished with an hj. Overall it was the most mechanical session Ive ever had Chelsea is really hot! but has no communication skills at all, she maybe said three words the whole session. But at the start of the session she just sat there and said she is a quiet person. I thought she might have been scared or had second thoughts on her career choice. I did not have a great time and I dont think she either.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yesenia-4618 David_Smith497 Denver Yes 139 10/15/12
Review by David_Smith497 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have tried to meet Yesenia before, but my work schedule prevented me from doing so. There are many reviews here, they are all true, and she is a wildcat! She is very strong, and surprises with her ability to ride. The secret to being one of her REALLY GOOD buddies is long and wet DATY. We spent the rest of the time making lots of eye contact and kissy face while working our way through several chapters of the Kama Sutra. She is intelligent, funny, and also a big dog lover, and this comes out when you talk to her. Treat her with respect and you will be limping out of the incall after she is finished with you!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jazzmynne papabear34co Denver Yes 45 10/15/12
Review by papabear34co (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Jazzmynne multiple times and she never ceases to amaze me with her unbelievable, put-you-at-ease, sexy, charming approach. I can always count on Jazz to remember specific things about what I like, what I don't like, what's going on in my life, etc. She really takes things to a whole other level. She is one hell of a lady and if you treat her right you can expect the same and more coming in your direction. She is skilled in all the right areas, tender, flirtatious, intelligent and easy to talk to. If you have an opportunity to spend some time with her, like all her other reviewers that rate her "fantastic", I am sure you will agree with me that she is one of a kind! I can't wait til I get to see her again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora afunguy Denver Yes 70 10/15/12
Review by afunguy (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen Autumn before several months ago and was quite happy with the service provided. I had scheduled with another provider last night and she was a no show. Being that I had driven a ways and was not far from Autumn's incall, I have her a call to see if she could accommodate me last minute. She most graciously said she would see me even though it was after her last session of the day. Her attitude was fantastic and she looked sexy as ever and the session was fantastic with a very happy ending! She enjoys what she does and is very good at it! Highly recommend! I can't thank her enough for accommodating me and ensuring my long drive was not wasted due to the other provider being a no show,


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Claudia aka Alexia James702 Las Vegas No 1 10/14/12
Review by James702 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/12
Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WARNING!!! EVERYONE, THIS GIRL IS A TOTAL RIPOFF!! SHE'LL GET YOU IN HER ROOM AND THEN HAVE HER PIMP BOYFRIEND INTIMIDATE YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY!! YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED!! NEVER IN MY ALL MY EXPERIENCES WITH WORKING GIRLS IN TOWN HAVE HAD THIS TERRIBLE OF AN EXPERIENCE. DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT. AGAIN YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaylee Jones finsup Denver Yes 5 10/14/12
Review by finsup (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well, I was hesitant, but decided that I would TOFTT. I had contacted Kaylee and she seemed pleasant and I really liked her photos. However, with no reviews, I did not initially pull the trigger. We had communication for about 4-5 days on and off and the timing was right for us both and I decided to take the chance. When she arrived, she looked just like her photos. Nice smile, same hair cut, same everything. I would rate her body type between medium build and full figured. She has curves, is thick but super sexy. We got comfortable and she began with a nice sensual rub. I was amazed by one thing, she looked busty in the photos, but for lovers of LARGE NATURAL SOFT WARM BEAUTIFUL BREASTsssss, this girls has them. Absolutely HUGE and WONDERFUL. After a nice back rub, I flipped over and she began some wonderful UTF that was wet, passionate and with just the right tempo and depth. After 10+ min I needed to take it to the next step, before I lost right there. So, we went on to several different and enjoyable positions with great views, feels, many moans of encouragement. Kaylee has very pretty and seductive bedroom eyes, and met my eyes many times during our time rolling in the sheets. She also enjoyed kissing and embracing throughout the evening with some special squeezes and kisses just when I was reaching my high point. She was a very active participant and let you know she was right there with you! Overall, Kaylee is a very good ASP. She is new, and I think that it showed a little. Both ways. With time and experience, she will be many of the ATF's of the guys here. She definately knows how to please and is good at it. I think there may have just been some nerves on her part in the beginning. But overall....the session was far above average and a very good time!!! If you have questions, you know where to find me.....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: